yes, i don't know the feel

please be strong !!

Eunjung sit beside jiyeon that is currently sleeping after crying non-stop since she come to the hospital. She jiyeon hair that covering her face. “your hyorongie is a strong person. He will wake up later. No worries and have a good rest ok. I believe he also don’t want to see you like this.” Eunjung say reach jiyeon hand. Eunjung turn to face their parents. “papa, daddy, i willtake care of her tonight. You can bring mama and mummy back. I will inform you if there is any progress.” Her father look at her.

“can you take care of her? You look tired.” “its ok. I’m ok, mummy look tired, mama too. So bring them home so they can rest properly.” “kere princess, daddy leave first ok. Do call me when if there is something ok.” Eunjung smile and nod. She approach the mother. “mummy, mama go back home first. Have a good rest ok.” Jiyeon mother start to cry again. “no, i’m not going anywhere. I will be here till hyojoon wake up.” eunjung sigh. “mama listen to me. You didn’t look good right now. I’m sure hyojoon also don’t want to wake up to see you laying on the bed, sick. He will wake up soon but for now you need to take care of yourself. Mummy too. I will inform if there is anything ok?”

“WHEN I SAY NO THATS MEAN NO. YOU DIDN’T HEAR ME? IMAGINE IF YOUR OWN SIBLINGS LAYING THERE, HELPLESSLY. WILL YOU DARE TO LEAVE AND TAKE A REST?” eunjung startled when she heard mrs. Park raise her voice to her. “YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT I FEEL INSIDE HERE. YOU WILL NEVER KNOW THE FEELING BECAUSE YOU DON’T HAVE ANY SIBLINGS. IMAGINE WHAT JIYEON FEEL. IMAGINE WHAT I FEEL IF I GO BACK HOME AND COME HERE JUST TO SEE THE DEAD BODY OF MY BOY. YOU WILL NEVER FEEL IT BECAUSE YOU DON’T HAVE ANY.” She cry hard. Mr. Park eyes widen listen to what she say. “yeobo,why did you need to yell? Why did you said that? She just ask you to get some rest, that is too harsh yeobo.”

Eunjung head down. She try hard to hold her tears. Mrs. Ham look at eunjung. “majayo oemunim. I don’t know the feeling because i don’t have any siblings. But you should know that i also afraid, afraid that i might lose him.afraid jiyeon might lose her other half. Hyojoonie, jiyeonie is like my own dongsaeng already. It hurt here to see jiyeon crying like that, hyojoon lay with all those wire on him, wrap here and there. It hurt. But yeah as you said, i don’t know the feeling because i don’t have any right. So okay.” Mr. Park change his attention to eunjung. “oemunim?” eunjung never address mrs. Park like that. She has been call her mama since the first time they meet. But hearing eunjung call her with that, he know that eunjung hurt with her word earlier. “eunjung~ah, mianhae. I didn’t mean to hurt you. Mianhae eunjung~ah.” Mrs. Park approach her but eunjung back away. She shock when she heard eunung call her with such a formal way. “eunjung~ah, don’t take what she said seriously ok. She just too stress.” He say pat eunjung shoulder.

“aniya, she is right. I don’t know it, i don’t know the feel.” She look at her mother and father before take her car key and leave the room. “mummy, daddy i leave first then. See you later.” “eunjung~ah, eunjung~ah.” Mr. Ham try to call her but eunjung ignore him and run out from there. “princess, come back here.” Mrs. Ham call her. No used, eunjung already leave the room. “i’ll go get her.” Her father chase her. “unnie, i’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt her. I’m sorry unnie.” Mrs. Ham shook her head. “aniya, its okay. I know you are so mess up inside here. So no worries, i’m sure eunjung will understand.” Mrs. Park cry, while mrs. Ham approach her and hug her. “shhh, calm down ok. Its ok, its not your fault. I know you didn’t mean it.” She say her hair.

“yeobo~ya, ottokhae? What should i do now?” she say looking at mr. Park. He sigh. “go find her yeobo, please find her for me. Yeobo please.” She say holding mr. Park hand. “arasso yeobo. For now i want you to calm down ok. Go take a rest. I will be back with hyung later.” He kiss her forehead before leave the room.

Meanwhile eunjung already on the road drinving her car as fast as she can without knowing where she should go. Tears flow down non-stop since the moment she leave the room. She hurt. So hurt by what jiyeon mother say to her. She know her mama is not in the right state of mind but still what is the reason to yell at her and saying those kind of thing when she just ask her to take a rest.

“yeah, you right. I don’t know the feeling. Jiyeon and hyojoon is not my dongsaeng. They are not when we already spend so much time together since we were kid.” Tears flow hard. “kere, nan molla. Chinjja molla.” She drive without knowing the direction she heading too. After 3 hours eunjung stop at the side road. She still didn’t stop crying till then.

Mr. Park and mr. Ham try to find her at any place she probably will go. “is there any other place she could go hyung?” “molla, thats all the place that i think she will go. Did you know any  place that jiyeon like to go? She probably there too.” Mr. Park think before he voice out. “out of all the place we go, there is absolutely one place we didn’t go.” “oo, eodi?” “the store.” Mr. Ham drive away to the store.

Few minutes later, his phone ring. “hello yeobo.” “did you meet her oppa?” “still no. But we will try to go to the last place in the list. But i’m not sure she will be there.” “ok oppa, do Call me when you meet her ok. Drive carefully oppa.” “arasso yeobo. I’ll call you later.”they arrive at the store and look inside. “is there any sign she inside?” “i’m not sure. There is no sign of her car here. Lets look at the back door.”

While they are going to the back door, eunjung arrive at the store. She park her car at the parking lot and enter the store. Eunjung look around. She sigh. In her office she lay on the couch. She take her phone. Their photo that they take when they visit amusement park few weeks back then flash on the screen. “hyojoon~ah, you must wake up ok. Remember we promise to go to japan together later. So wake up ok, we will go there together.”

“jiyeon~ah mianhae unnie not there when you wake up later. We see each other later ok.” She put her phone on the table and close her eyes.

“oppa, oppa.” “jiyeon~ah ierona. Jiyeon baby, ierona iyeon~ah.” Jiyeon open her eyes. “oppa, oppa. Mama oppa neun? Oppa neun?” she ask her mother. “jiyeon~ah, jiyeon~ah calm down ok. Calm down. He’s fine, just still didn’t wake up. but he’s ok baby.” She jiyeon hair. “calm down ok.” “i’m afraid mama, mummy.” “shhhh, he will be fine.” She look around. “unnie eodisseo? Eunjung unnie?” both of the mother look at each other. “she going out for a while.” “where to?” “she will come later ok.”

Mr. Ham and mr. Park going to the car after searching for eunjug. “where is she exactly hyung? Wait, is that her car?” “yeah you right. Even if i call her now, she will not answer. We know where is she now so i think we’re done today. As  long as she save there is no problem i guess.” “lets go to the hospital for now.”

-----

Its been 5 days since the accident happen. Eunjung never show up at the hospital after the incident. She didn’t even send jiyeon to school like she usually do as she just leave her car at her parents house for jiyeon to use it. She didn’t pick up the call from her parents even from jiyeon and her prents. Eunjung didn’t show up at the store too make everybody worried. The only call she will pick up is the call from from her staff regarding the store, the client and the supplier. She make herself busy with her work.

“where did exactly did this unnie go? She didn’t pick up my call even didn’t go to the store.” She try to call eunjung again for she don’t know how many times. “mummy did unnie call you?” eunjung mother look at jiyeon. “no jiyeon. She didn’t even pick up our call.” Jiyeon sit in front of their parents. “ani, what exactly happen? Unnie will behave like this if something happen only.” Mr. Park sigh. “actually something happen the night the accident happen.” “mwondae?” “i kind of hurt her with my words.” “what did you say mama?” “that is not important jiyeon. Help us to find her, i really feel bad on what i’ve said to her.”

“papa may i talk to you for a second?” jiyeon leave the room. “what did exactly mama say to her?” he sigh. “she say eunjung didn’t feel what she feel, what you feel because she didn’t have any siblings like you do. Just because she ask her to get some rest.” Jiyeon sigh. “papa eunjung unnie is sulking if that is the case.” “i know jiyeon. She cut the connection at all. I’m so worried.” “i know she is either lock herself in her room at our apartment or she is somewhere in any hotel like she usually do when she need to be alone.”

Mr. Ham approach them. “why are you both outside?” “daddy did you meet unnie?” he shook her head. “did she say anything when she send the car?” “we didn’t even know when sje send the car back home. She only leave note saying that it is for you to use it to go to school. Thats all.” “ok, i’ll go to find her. Call me if anything happen ok.” She enter the room. “oppa i leave for a while ok. Wake up soon ok oppa. I love you.” She say kiss hyojoon forehead.

“mama, mummy i leave for a while ok. I love you.” She say kiss them. Jiyeon try to call eunjung again. “unnie pick up the call will you.” She call again. Somebody pick up the call. “yes?” a sleepy tone greet her. “unnie, eunjung unnie?” the person on the other line remain silent. “unnie, where are you? Are you ok?” still silent. “unnie don’t make us worried. Where are you now unnie?”

Tutt...tut... tut....

The other line hang up. “unnie.. unnie.. aisy this unnie.”