don't mess with my sister!

please be strong !!

“eunjung? eunjung?” jiyeon call her. the house seem so dark. No shadow of eunjung anywhere. “ham eunjung where are you?” she call again after she switch on the light. Jiyeon walk to the kitchen. “maybe she still not here. but she leave early today.” She mumble. She take some water to drink before go to her room. Once she in front of her room, she stop. eunjung door room slightly open, she then take a peek inside. It is dark. “eunjung, are you inside?” she switch on the light to see the room is already upside down. Eunjung laying on the floor. The room full with alcohol smell. “yah, eunjungie. Are you ok?” she get her. she tap her cheek a few time. “what happen to her? she act like not her.” since eunjung the type of person that don’t like to be drunk, there is maybe something happen when she make herself drunk. Pretty bad.

The nextday eunjung come out from her room holding her head. “ah my head.” “what happen to you? What make you drink unnie?” jiyeon ask her while arranging the food on the table. “here drink this. It can help you to recover from that hangover.” “thank you ji.” “what happen unnie?” “i saw taec with other woman yesterday.” Jiyeon nod. “no wonder.” She take a bite of her food. “i don’t know but that is the first time i’m explode in front of him.” “thats good then. At least he know what you feel.” “i think i’m gonna make it over.” “seriously.” “depends. Since i love him so much.” Jiyeon sigh. “unnie you saw it a few times already. Now you still say you love him?”

Tingg..tong...

Jiyeon look out. “who is that? Such early in the morning.” “i’ll get it.” eunjung unlock the door. “oppa?” taecyeon enter the house. “eunjung~ah, about yesterday i’m sorry. I really sorry.” “what is it to sorry about oppa? Don’t you ever think about my feeling? What i feel when i see you kissing other woman?” eunjung say slowly. “i know i’m wrong. I’m sorry eunjung~ah. I’m sorry. Please don’t leave me. I can’t live without you.” He say try to hold eunjung hand. “don’t touch me.” Jiyeon lean her back on the wall behind eunjung with cross arm, just look at them.

“please eunjung, please. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I promise i’ll change.” he say holding eunjung hand tight. “unnie?” eunjung turn to jiyeon. “don’t make me dissapointed with your decision. Don’t be weak, such a loser just because of a word, ‘sorry’. I know you understand what i mean.” Taecyeon look at her. “eunjung~ah?” eunjung head down. “i’m sorry jiyeon. i can’t. I just can’t.” Taecyeon smile on victory. “its up to you then.” Jiyeon say walk away and slam her room door. “is that mean you forgive me?” “just promise me don’t do it again. i risk my friendship with jiyeon because of you. So i hope it worth it.” eunjung say. Taecyeon hug her tight with smirk. ‘stupid eunjung.’

-----

Eunjung cough badly. Jiyeon inside her room getting worried about that but she show that like she doesn’t care. its been 2 days since eunjung become like that. The cough sound become worst from the other day. “aisy, i’m so worried yet my pride tell me don’t.” She walk back and forth. Not long after that she hear eunjung room door open. Jiyeon jump on her bed, wear her headphone and pretend to do her work in her laptop while back facing the door. she hear her room door open and somebody walk inside. Eunjung sit at the edge of her bed. “jiyeon~ah.” She tap her shoulder. Jiyeon take off the headphone. “want to go out?” “no.” “didn’t you hungry? You didn’t eat your lunch yet.” “no i’m not. I’m so busy, so please don’t disturb me. You can go out to eat if you want. I know to search for my food when i want.” She say. Eunjung just sigh.

“jiyeon~ah, are you angry with me?” “why should i? Thats your choice i have no right to say anything.” “jiyeon~ah, mianhae.” “eunjung~ssi, can’t you understand me. I say i’m busy.” “ok then.” She walk out from the room. Before she close the door, eunjung voice out. “jiyeon~ah, i know i’m wrong. I’m sorry about that. Its not that i don’t care about what you tell me but i love him. I’m afraid to lose him. I’m sorry ji.” “so you are not afraid to lose me? Your sister?” eunjung froze. “ok then.” Jiyeon close her laptop, put it in her backpack. She take the house key, her wallet and her phone before leave the house. “jiyeon~ah, eodiga?” jiyeon didn’t answer her and leave. “jiyeon~ah, jiyeon~ah.” “i will back when i feel like i want.” She say. Eunjung sendimented on the floor.

-----

Eunjung sit at her desk still busy with the design for taecyeon. Her head keep on throbbing, her body temperature increasing, her whole body is ache, but she ignore it and keep on doing the work. Sometime she cough badly. Eunjung place her head on the table. “ah, my head.” her tears fall. Ususally when it come to this kind of time, jiyeon will always be there to take care of her, but now jiyeon always lock herself in her room when she’s at home. She look like she didn’t care about eunjung anymore. “jiyeon~ah, i’m sorry.” She mumble. Eunjung walk out from her room towards the kitchen when she see jiyeon at the living room watching television.

“jiyeon~ah, did you eat?” she ask. Once jiyeon hear her voice, she turn off the tv. “you better take care of yourself before you take care of me.” She say walk away. Eunjung tears roll down. Meanwhile, in jiyeon room, she walk back and forth. “she look so pale. Is she ok?” she questioning herself. Jiyeon then hear eunjung cough again, this time worst than before. She come out from her room to the kitchen. Eunjung stand in front of the sink, holding her chest. Jiyeon put the medicine beside her. “stop working and rest.” She say walk away.

Eunjung drive her car to taecyeon apartment with jiyeon beside her. since the incident before happen, jiyeon didn’t bother to talk to her. eunjung try to be as natural as she can with her. “jiyeon~ah, wait here for a while ok. I’m going to send the design to oppa.” Eunjung say while looking at her. jiyeon galre at her then put on her headphone. Eunjung sigh. She press the bell. Once. Twice. No answer. Eunjung take the spare key that taecyeon give her and open the door. once she enter the house, first thing come to her sight are a pair of heels at the entrance. “oh, his mother here?” she questioning herself. “or maybe..” she let the thinking pass. “aniyo, oppa not like that.”

Eunjung nervously enter the house with the hope what she think is not right. She put her bag on the dinig table. She go to taecyeon room. Along the way to the room, clothes scatters on the floor. “why is it so messy here?” and there it is, a woman clothes lay on the floor near taecyeon room. The door slightly open. Eunjung take a peek inside the room. Her tears roll down. Without she know jiyeon already waiting outside the house in case something happen.

Taecyeon lay on the bed with a woman beside him. They are hugging each other. “oppa.” Eunjung voice out at last. Taecyeon open his eyes. Once he see eunjung, he jump up from the bed. “eunjung~ah, what make you come here this early?” he say panic. “why? I can’t come to see my boyfriend?”she say. “ah, i should call first so you can get rid of that first before i come right?” she say sarcasticly. Eunjung leave the room. “eunjung~ah, eunjung~ah.listen to me first. Jagiya.” Taecyeon follow her from behind before grab her wrist. “let go of me you son of the .”

SLAP!!!

Eunjung sendimented on the floor holding her cheek. “don’t dare you to call me that.” He say while looking at her. eunjung fix her eyes on him. She laugh. “you slap me oppa? Its the first time somebody slap me. Even my mom and dad never do this. After everything i do, stay up all night to help you with the design, hurt jiyeon when i didn’t follow her word to rest, put aside my health condition just to help you with it, this is what i get. A slap and a scene my boyfriend cheating on me. Woah, what a surprise.” She say tearing up.

“i should have believe on jiyeon when she say she saw you cheating on me. A bastard like you, always know how to act good in front of me. I love you but this is what i get? You enjoy hurting people ha kkae saeki~ya?” taecyeon drag eunjung to stand up and pin her to the wall. “i said don’t dare to call me that you stupid.” He say grab eunjung neck. He tighten the grab make eunjung choke. Her breath become short. “i hate when people call me that, ara? Who are you to call me that? You just one of my game partner you know. I should let you go long time ago but because of your speciality i can’t. Why? You make my job easy. But now you try to mess with me? Yah, this is taecyeon.” “oppa, stop it. you will kill her.” the girl that is with him before voice out. eunjung try hard to break free since she is out of breath now.

“you shut up. yah, i can get rid of you and your company with just a blink of eyes you know. This is taecyeon, nobody gonna mess with me.if you really want it, from today we’re done.” He say but then. “and this is jiyeon, nobody gonna mess with my sister.” She say kick taecyeon right on his face. Taecyeon stumble backward. Eunjung slid on the floor, unconcious. He try to attack her but a flying kick make taecyeon lay on the floor. “since you say you and her are done, don’t ever show your face in front of us. Or i will kill you.” Jiyeon check eunjung pulse. Its slower than usual. “unnie, ierona. Unnie?” jiyeon take eunjung belonging, give her a piggyback ride and leave the house. She run as fast as she can to the car and drive to the nearest hospital.