sorry jiyeon~ah.

please be strong !!

Its been 3 days already. Jiyeon still didn’t talk much, she sleep in her room and even rarely go to the store. Eunjung come out from her office and approach the counter. “unnie, please bring in this month sales and ask oppa to meet me too.” eunjung say.

Tok..tok..tok..

“come in.” Yoo hwan enter the office. “here the report for this month sales.” “thank you oppa. By the way, i want to know when did our next launching?” “if i’m not mistaken it is next month with the target on 4 design.” Eunjung nod. “did jiyeon already update you about the design?” he shook jis head. “not yet, but she text me just now saying that she will update it to me by 2 days later.” “ok oppa. Thats all.” “by the way eunjung~ah, whats wrong with jiyeon? its been 3 days already she didn’t come.” “nado molla. She rarely talk to me nowadays. Maybe she is sulking since i didn’t follow her word not to work overnight.”

“you need to take care of yourself too eunjung~ah. Work is work but rest is needed.” Eunjung smile and nod. “oh i need to fetch jiyeon from school. What time now oppa?” “its 3 pm.” “i need to go now. I’m not sure i’ll be back here or not.” She gather her thing and leave the room.

Jiyeon wait for eunjung at the usual place she wait for her to come. Jiyeon take out her phone thinking on to call her. “no need, she will come sooner or later.” Jiyeon open her gallery where taecyeon cheat scene perfectly keep in there. Jiyeon sigh. “i didn’t have strength to tell her about this. What if later when she know, will she believe me?” “jiyeon~ah.” Jiyeon look up. its eunjung.

“annyeong.” “annyeong unnie.” eunjung drive away. “want to go to eat?” jiyeon nod. “eodi?” “anywhere can.” The silence feel the atmosphere. “jiyeon~ah.” “hmm.” “whats wrong with you? Is there anything that bother you this day?” “ani.” Short answer from her. “but you are not like this before. Whats wrong? Tell me dear.” She her hair. “are you sulk because i didn’t follow your order to sleep early?” no answer. “so you are sulking with me?” “ani. Unnie.” “ne?” eunjung look at her. “will you believe me?” “ne?” “will you believe me if i say something to you?”

Eunjung smile. “why not. You are my dongsaeng after all.” “even it is about taecyeon oppa.” Eunjung suddenly step on the brake.”whats wrong with taec?” jiyeon look at her blankly, still shock on what happen just now. She tremble with her heart beat more fast than usual.her eyes become teary. Eunjung that realise what she do just now feel guilty. “jiyeon~ah, mianhae. Uljima, mianhae jagi, mianhae.” She hug jiyeon. after calm jiyeon down, eunjung look at her. “whats wrong with taec ji?”

“nothing unnie. i’m just asking to see your reaction.” Jiyeon answer her. “you are lying right.” “aniya. I’m telling the truth unnie. let just go back home, i don’t want to eat.i need sleep.” She say while lean back. “are you sure you didn’t hide anything from me?” “hmm.” “are you sure you don’t want to eat?” “hmmm.” “but you must be hungry dear.” “i don’t want. Just go back home will ya?” she say slowly. “arasso.” Jiyeon go straight to her room when they arrive. “aigoo whats wrong with her?”

-----

Jiyeon come out from her room when she feel eunjung already going out. she sit on the couch while switching the channel. “why there is nothing interesting to watch? Erghh.” She throw the remote on the table. “how can i tell her about it? ahh, stress.” She ruffle her hair. “what is it that you want to tell? To who?” eunjung appear from her room. “ah kanjjag~ya. I thought you are going out already.” “why? Don’t like me to be at home?” “aniya, just asking. Did you done with the design?” she look at her. “not yet. aigoo, my back.” “but eunjung~ah, you look pale.are you ok?”

“me? Yeah, i’m ok.” “are you sure?” eunjung nod and smile. “jiyeon~ah, whats wrong? What happen to you? You behave like not you.” “something bother me.” “what is it? mind to share?” “can i?” “YAH it is not that you know me for 2 or 3 days only. Of course you can.” Jiyeon look at her. “i caught my friend boyfriend cheating.” “then? Why did you are the one that miserable?” jiyeon sigh. “i don’t know how to tell her. i’m afraid she didn’t believe me.” “tell her first and let see her reaction. Explain to her deeply so she will understand.” Eunjung say confidently.

“taecyeon oppa cheat on you.” She say in one go locking her eyes on eunjung face. Eunjung jaw drop. “no, taec is not like that. I know him better than you.” Jiyeon sigh. “this is it exactly what i mean. You will never want to believe me. So its up to you. I already tell you what i’m suppose to say.” She say walk away leaving eunjung dumbfounded. “jiyeon~ah.” Jiyeon stop. “i will believe in you if you have the evidence.” “go check it on my phone in my room, i’m going out for a while.” She say leaving the house.

Eunjung enter jiyeon room. Her jaw drop once she see taecyeon kissing another woman. But taecyeon well-known bad habit when he drunk is already eunjung aware. “he is always like this when he drunk. Tcck.” She put the phone back and leave the room to prepare their meal. Jiyeon walking on the street alone just sigh. “aigoo, i know already she won’t believe me.”

-----

Eunjung yawn while stretching her body after a long day sitting doing the design. “what time is it? omo, 9 pm already?” she take her phone try to call taecyeon. No answer from him. “where did he go? I want to ask him when did he want this. Or should i pay a surprise visit later?” suddenly the picture of taecyeon kissing another girl come to her mind. “what if what jiyeon say is right?” she questioning herself. “aisy, no way.oppa love me. Just his bad habit that can’t be change make people think bad about him. But honestly i feel hurt looking at that even i know he is drunk.” She mumble alone holding her chest. “how do i know he is drunk? It is just a picture.” she doubt herself again.

“aisy, stop it ham eunjung. be positive, taec will not do that to you. You be together for 3 years already. Jiyeon don’t know his bad habit, so she think he is cheating on me.”she calm herself. “oh speaking of jiyeon. did she already home?” eunjung come out from her room to jiyeon room. She knock the door a few time. No answer. Eunjung open the door. jiyeon laying on the bed, sleeping. Eunjung approach her and sit at the edge of the bed. Feel that somebody beside her, jiyeon open her eyes. “oh unnie.” she sit up. “did i wake you up?” “aniya, what time now?” “its 9.” Jiyeon rub her eyes. “gosh, i sleep too long.”

“jiyeon~ah, about taecyeon.” “its ok if you don’t want to believe what i’m say or show you. Its all up to you, i don’t want to force you to believe me. Beside he is your boyfriend not mine.” Jiyeon say her own hair. “ani, taecyeon oppa always have that bad habit while he was drunk. Its not that i don’t believe in you but i know his bad habit. So there is no way he will cheat.” Jiyeon look at her. “seriously unnie, even it is his bad habit, he need to change it since he should aware that he has a girlfriend now. How we will know what happen after the kissing? Probably end like that? Probably too other thing happen. I know you understand what i mean.unnie think again, didn’t you jealous on what he is doing with other girl? Honestly?” eunjung head down.

“i do but i can’t do anything.” “why you can’t do anything? You are his girlfriend unnie. this kind of relationship is not love. You are jealous but you never let him know and let him do what he want. He didn’t even aware about your feeling when he do that. What kind of relationship is this unnie.” “i just can’t ji. I’m afraid he will leave me if something happen between us. You know how much i love him right?” she look at her. jiyeon sigh. “you are blind. Blind of taecyeon love. Don’t be stupid unnie, open your eyes, open your heart. I won’t say anything anymore. Go on do whatever you think good for you.” Jiyeon walk away and slam the toilet door.

-----

Jiyeon busy doing her work wwhen eunjung approach her. “ji i’m sorry about last night.” Jiyeon look up. “its ok unnie. its your right to fight for your love. I just tell you what i see and what i feel. Its up to you on what you are going to do.” She say, smiling.

Eunjung walk alone on the street after done buying dinner for them. “jiyeon must like this so much.” She walk approaching her car that she park at the side road. “i hope this can help me to persuade her. aigoo i feel bad when jiyeon sulking.” Eunjung enter her car when something caught her eyes. Taecyeon walk hand by hand with another woman, he even kiss her cheek. “oppa?” eunjung watch him closely, he didn’t even drunk plus it is still in the evening. Eunjung eyes stuck on them.

Her eyes become teary when she saw taecyeon kiss that woman right on her lips. Eunjung jaw drop. She walk out from her car. “oppa.” Taecyeon turn. “eunjung~ah.” “you are busy. So you are busy with this business. I see, ok then. Bye.” She enter her car again and start the engine. taecyeon become panic. “eunjung~ah, eunjung~ah.” He knock the car window repeatedly. But eunjung just ignore him and drive away. “eunjung~ah, yah ham eunjung. aisy, i didn’t even receive the design from her.” he ruffle his hair.

Eunjung run straight towards her room, crying. Since jiyeon not at home, the home is so quiet. She walk out from her room to get whatever alcohol in their storage and start to drink until she become so drunk. “why did you do this to me oppa? Why? I believe in you, i even assure jiyeon that i know you well, but what did i get.” She mumble alone, still crying. Not long after that eunjung collapse.