come back to your sense....

please be strong !!

Jiyeon drive as fast as she can while keep monitoring eunjung beside her. “eunjung unnie? Ierona unnie. Eunjung unnie.” She try to wake her up. But there is no respond from eunjung. Jiyeon reach her forehead. Eunjung is burning. Her body temperature is too high. Her neck got some bruise because of the choking that taecyeon do earlier. “we’re almost there. Hang on unnie. Don’t you dare to leave me or anything. I’ll kill myself if you did that.” Jiyeon keep talking even she know eunjung still unconcious. “aisy all this csr. Can you move?” she cut the line dangerously a few times and get curse by the other drivers too.

She park the car right in front of the hospital entrance. “help, somebody unconcious here.” She piggyback eunjung inside. “please doctor. Save her.” “miss you need to wait outside.” The nurse stop her from entering the ER. “please save her.” “we will try our best miss.” She say and close the door. Jiyeon walk back and forth in front the ER, thinking about what to do next. “omma, appa.” She run outside to the car to take her phone.

“hello mum.” “yes baby.” She do the conversation in english to avoid misunderstanding since her korean is not that good because she staying abroad since she was a kid. Even now when she already been in korea for 15 years, she still not that fluence in korean. “eunjung unnie is in the hospital. Can you tell ham appa about this? I can’t contact him.” “what? What happen to eunjung baby?” “i tell you once you get here. Please tell this to ham appa and ham omma ok. I don’t know what else to do, i’m so worried right now.”

“ok, send me the address ok. We will be there.” She hang up. Jiyeon sit on the chair outside the ER. “aisy that taecyeon. I kill him for sure if something happen to unnie.” After a while, their parents arrive. “jiyeon~ah.” “omma, appa.” She hug them. “what happen to her?” eunjung mother ask her. “unnie was not feeling well since lately and it become worse few days ago. Honestly, we are kind of arguing a little since then, so the atmosphere is not that good at home. Because i am angry with unnie, i’m ignoring her even the truth is i am so worried about her health condition.” Jiyeon mother look at her.

“why actually happen? Why did you girls arguing?” “you know that unnie right. The stone-head is so workaholic, stubborn and too kindhearted. She even do design for taecyeon oppa since he ask her to help him with the design.” Eunjung father raise his eyebrow. “all this happen when i cought taecyeon oppa cheat on eunjung unnie.i saw him kissing other girl. When i come back home unnie say oppa ask her to help with the design since he is so busy. He is busy cheating on her. She do the design as oppa wish till 1 day she saw it with her own eyes. She make herself drunk. But the next day she forgive him again when he come to the house and ask for forgiveness. Think again omma, appa that unnie so stupid. It is not the first time she caught him cheating yet still forgive him. That is once. Then her health problem arise. She ask me if i want to go out for dinner but i refuse. I even address her formally, before she leve my room she say she was afraid to lose him. So i just say that it is means that she does’t afraid to lose me as her sister, and i leave the house for 2 days.” Jiyeon stop. She look at their parents one by one.

“since that day i totally ignore her. When she is inside her room, i will be at the hall, the kitchen, or anywhere i like at the house. Once she come out from her room, i will lock myself inside. 2 days ago, her condition become worse but because of my pride and anger i ignore it. I ask her to stop whatever she doing and rest, i don’t know her condition is that bad. This morning we go to oppa house to send the design to him, she again caught him cheating. This time, more real. A woman in his house. They fight. I don’t know what happen earlier, but i think he slap her. Then what i know when i enter the house, he pin unnie to the wall and choke her. Because of unnie condition, she unconcious. Mianhae omma, if and only if i didn’t ignore her, this will not happen.” Jiyeon head down.

“its ok jiyeon~ah, it is not your fault.” Eunjung mother hug her. “that taecyeon need lesson. I never touch or hurt my princess, how dare he do that.” “mianhae appa.” “its ok baby, taht taecyeon will pay for it later.” The doctor come out from the ER. “nothing to be worried. She will be ok after resting. She having a high fever, overwork, and too much stress. There is bruise on her neck and cheek, did something happen?” “oh something just happen this morning. You know young blood. Since nothing serious happen so its ok.” He look at them. “are you sure?” “yes doctor.” “ok then.” He then walk away.

Jiyeon enter eunjung room. She is sleeping peacefully. Her face is so pale, the temperature still high. She sit beside eunjung. “unnie,mianhae. I am not suppose to do that. I am not suppose to ignore you when you sick even i am angry with you. Mianhae unnie. That taecyeon will pay for what he have done.” She say while holding eunjung hand. Their parents enter the room after done with the registration and all. “how is she?” “her temperature still a bit high.” Jiyeon voice out eunjung hair. “aigoo eunjung~ah.” “i will make sure that taecyeon pay with what he have done to my princess.”

“yeobo~ya, calm down. She need to rest, she will wake up if you keep making noise.” “she will not since she is the jam eunjung.” Jiyeon mumble softly.

-----

Eunjung open her eyes while holding her throbbing head. “where am i?” she scan the whole place. She want to move when she feel somebody holding her hand. Its jiyeon. “jiyeon~ah, park jiyeon.” Jiyeon raise up her head when she hear somebody call her. She rub her eyes to make her vision clear. “unnie, you wake up?” she straight away check on eunjung fever. It is not as high as before. “its good, you temperature decrease now. You need to rest a bit more before going back to work.” Jiyeon make herself busy to avoid the awkward atmosphere.

“i’m sorry” eunjung voice out. Jiyeon stop with whatever she’s been doing. “if only i believe in you, things  will not become like this. I don’t know how stupid i am to love him, to believe that he will change.” Tears roll down from eunjung cheek. “shhh, unnie. Cut that off ok. Now you need to rest and recovered faster ok. Since he also already say that he will end this up, there is no more reason to meet him or think about him. Unnie, there is many other man outside there that will appreciate you. But it is not him. I’m sorry i ignore you this day, you know my pride tell me to do it. My ego is well known enough. I’m sorry ok.” Jiyeon say kiss eunjung forehead.

Eunjung hug jiyeon and cry. “mianhae jiyeon~ah. Mianhae.”

-----

Its been 2 month already since its happen. Eunjung become such a different person that everybody ever know. “unnie, come on lets lunch.” Eunjung come out from her room. She look so skinny, her eyes swollen, she look so miserable. “aigoo unnie, did you cry again last night?” “aniya, i just can’t sleep.” She say start to dig her food. But after eating not even half of it, she put down her bowl. “i’m done. Thanks for the food jiyeon~ah.” “thats all? Unnie you need to eat more, look at you. You look so skinny now.”

“i don’t have apetite ji.” She walk away to her room. Jiyeon prepare herself to go to the class. She will drive the car since eunjung will not go to the store or even go out. “what else should i do with her. Aigoo.” She mumble alone while fixing her hair. She can hear clearly the sound of shower from eunjung room. “its been half an hour already. She still not done? Its getting suspicious, i have a bad feeling about this.” She enter eunjung room. “unnie? Eunjung unnie? What are you doing too long inside? Eunjung unnie?” she knock the door. “eunjung unnie, answr me.” She knock it again.

“aisy, something not right.” Jiyeon get the bathroom spare key. When the door open, all she can see eunjung is drowning inside the bathtub that full with water. “oh gosh. Unnie, eunjung unnie.” She pull eunjung out from it. She didn’t breathe. “unnie. Unnie, come to your sense.” She tap her cheek a few times. “she is not breathe.” Jiyeon try to do CPR to make her breathe again. “come on. Come on.” After a few times trying. Eunjung cough out the water. Jiyeon sendimented because of tiring after the CPR.

“uhukkk... uhukk... Uhukkk.”

Eunjung open her eyes. “yah, whats wrong with you? Is it the end of your life when it ended also? Yah, come back to your sense eunjung~ah.” Jiyeon shake eunjung body hard. Eunjung just sit on the floor crying. “it is the fourth time already ok. Come to your sense eunjung~ah. Look in front, see the future. let what happen in the past become past. Look to the future. they are plenty of them eunjung~ah.” Jiyeon say.

Flashback

Jiyeon open the door when she see the mess in eunjung room. “eunjung~ah?” she find eunjung fainted on the floor with the sleeping pills on her hand.

2 weeks after that, jiyeon that is done shower enter eunjung room when she see eunjung sit on her bed with a pale face and blood flow from her wrist. “yah, what did you try to do?”

End flashback

She then hug the crying eunjung tightly. “wae ji? Wae? why me ji? Why?” eunjung say still crying. “i’m here for you jungie. I’m here. come to me when you feel miserable. Don’t do this. It hurt me.”