trash ~~

please be strong !!

After changing eunjung wet clothes, jiyeon lay her on the bed. She sit at the edge of the bed looking at her. “eunjung~ah.” She pause. “ani, i’m not going to call you by your name anymore. From now on, i’ll call you unnie as what i actually should call you.” Eunjung turn to look at her. “whats wrong? What happen to you?” eunjung just look at her without even saying any single thing. “is that bastard is everything to you until you want to take your own life because of him? Did you ever think about me? No, not about me but mummy and daddy.” Jiyeon start to talk in english as she don’t want any misunderstanding. And eunjung so aware that if she start to talk to her in english jiyeon is in a very serious mode and she can explode anytime if something wrong.

“did you ever think about mummy and daddy unnie? What you think they feel when they know what did you trying to do for the past 2 month? For god sake unnie, its 2 months.he never think about you since that day. Did you ok or not? Never think about come and apologised on what he do. Come to your sense unnie.”jiyeon say softly eunjung slightly wet hair. “yoo hwan oppa, and unnie keep asking about you. Its been 2 month since you last visit the store, they miss you unnie. They want to pay a visit, but do you think i’m gonna to allow it and let them look at you in this kind of condition? Hell no. You better straigtened your mind, come back to your sense and move on. Please unnie, i’m begging you.” Eunjung tears fall.

“i miss him so much. Its killing me inside since he didn’t even care about me. I really want to see him.” Eunjung say crying. “oh gosh unnie, both of you are over. YOU HEARD ME? OVER UNNIE, OVER.” Jiyeon raise up her voice. She can’t stand anymore when eunjung keep thinking about taecyeon all the time. Jiyeon sigh. “sorry, i didn’t mean to shout. Listen to me unnie, look at me. I don’t want anything from you, i just want my old eunjung unnie back. The cheerful, cute, playful ham eunjung that i used to know. I won’t ask you to stop pampered me anymore, you can pampered me on any way you want. I won’t tell you to stop but i just want you to do me a favor, please stop hurting yourself. Come on unnie, life must go on. I love you, mama, papa, mummy, daddy, oppa, all of us love you. Yoo hwan oppa, unnie all of them love you. Why did you need to destroy yourself because of him and make everybody that love you worried and sad? Why? What is the reason? Please unnie.”

Jiyeon say looking at eunjung eyes. “this is the last time i will tolerate with you. After this, if this thing happen, i will tell our parents right away. And that time, i swear i will tie you on your bed until you come to your sense. Don’t dare me unnie.” She say. “rest ok. Don’t do anything that harm anymore, or you know what will happen to you.” Jiyeon look at her wristwatch. “its already 30 minutes past, i think i just skip the class. Rest ok, i will do something for you to eat.” Jiyeon want to walk away when eunjung grab her hand. “stay with me for a while will you?” jiyeon turn, and smile. “arasso.” She sit beside her, fix the blanket and kiss her forehead. “i love you unnie.”

-----

Jiyeon busy with her design when she heard eunjung cough from her room. “oh gosh, there she go again.” Jiyeon enter eunjung room. Eunjung still sleeping on her bed. Jiyeon reach eunjung forehead. “she catch a cold again? Aigoo unnie.” She take a towel and water to reduce the temperature. Eunjung move a bit. “ji.” “ne unnie.” “i’m cold.” Jiyeon open eunjung wardrobe and take out her sweater. “come on, wear this.” After that, she go to take extra blanket and put it on eunjung. “why did you keep sick nowadays? Take care of your health unnie.”

“jiyeon~ah, don’t tell omma and appa ok.” “why should i don’t? I tell you before right?” “please, just this once. Please?” she cough again. “arasso, arasso. Now shut up and sleep. I’ll prepare something since you need to take medicine.” She leave the room. Jiyeon take her phone. “hello, oppa.” “ne jiyeon~ah.” “oppa i’m not going to the store today. Eunjung unnie is sick again.” “again?” yoo hwan voice out. “ne, but don’t worry it is just a cold, she will be ok later. Oppa, new stock will be arrive today. Please check it carefully and also please check out the new design that will also arrive today. The design is on eunjung unnie desk. If something not ok, just tell them, no need to inform me.”

“are you ok with it?” “ i trust you oppa.” Yoo hwan laugh, “arasso baby. Take care of eunjung well ok, and don’t get sick. Oppa and the other unnie will pay a visit if we have time later today.” “arasso, eung.” She hang up.

After done preparing the food and feed her, jiyeon give the medicine to eunjung make her whinning. “shiro.” “stop whinning and eat this. Who ask you to get sick if you don’t want to eat this. It your own fault. Eat it while i still ask nicely, don’t make me force you ok.” Eunjung sit and eat the medicine before back to lay down. “now get some reat, you will be ok later.”

-----

Meanwhile, at taecyeon office, it is a chaos. “ok taecyeon, what kind of clothes is this? Are you kidding me? This kind of clothes not worth even $5.” Her father throw a file to the ground. “this is what we have for now appa.” “what you have for now? It is all trash. I give you almost 2 month ok taecyeon. 2 month. What the hell did you do for the past 2 month? The launching is in 2 weeks ok.” “ara, can we just launch that first?” “who want to tolerate with the lost later if it didn’t sell well? You?” his father say pointing to him. “ani appa, its been the 10th time already you reject my design. I don’t know what other kind of design should i mada to make you satisfied.” “where is your golden touch taht you do for the past launch?” taecyeon head down. ‘its not mine, its eunjung.’ She mumble alone. “what?”

“aniya, its nothing. I just don’t have any idea appa. Can you understand me?” his father laugh. “you want me to understand you? To understand that you go clubbing every night, drunk, flirt and sleep with any random woman that you meet. You want me to understand you on that too?” he said. He raise her head to look at his father. “you know the consequence on what you do? For now, i don’t know how many woman did you already sleep with and all. You come to work late, leave everything to your co-workers. You know what mr. Ok taecyeon, this is your last chance. If you didn’t do well i can’t fired you, there is no such thing as you are my son that i can’t do that. Are you clear?” “ne appa.” He leave the room.

Taecyeon enter the room. “aisy, everything become miserable now.” He say as he throw the file on the floor. He sit on his seat closing her eyes. “why is it become like this chaos. Oh gosh.” He his hair. “i need to do something to that ham eunjung so she will be back to me.”

On the other hand, eunjung already back to her old self even she is still not fully over taecyeon. “jiyeon~ah, palli.” “coming.” Jiyeon enter the kitchen and take a glass of milk. “breakfast?” “no, i’m already late.” “here.” Eunjung put a slice of sandwich on jiyeon mouth. “take this and eat it on the way. Come on, lets go.” After lock the door, eunjung drive jiyeon to the school before going to the store.

“morning oppa, unnie.” “morning, eunjung~ah, coffee and breakfast is on your desk.” “what menu?” “like usual.” Eunjung smile. “thank you unnie.” Eunjung take out her sketch book from the bag while eating. Her phone ring. “hello?” “princess.” “oh mum. Whats wrong?” she do the conversation in english sometime too like jiyeon. “nothing, i just miss you. Its been a while since you come back home.” “sorry mum, i’ve been a bit busy nowadays. I promise if i have free time, i’ll be home ok mum.” “ok baby, how jiyeon? The store?” “everything great. Where is daddy?” her mother laugh. “he going out with you papa.” “so mama with you?” “yes, want to talk to her?” “no mum, i’m a bit busy now. Just send my hug and kiss to her. Talk to you later mummy. I love you.” She hang up.

Eunjung busy with her design until her worker enter the office. “eunjung~ah, its already lunch time. Lets go grab our lunch together.” “oh, sorry unnie. I need to fetch jiyeon from school.” “she already here though.” “ne?” “unnie, na wasseo.” Jiyeon jump happily entering eunjung office. “i told you to wait for me right?” she say looking at her. “ani, my friend was planning to come here by the way. So i just come here with them then.” “where are they?” “they leave already. Come on unnie, lets eat lunch together. I’m hungry.”

“arasso, arasso.” They enter a restaurant near the store. Eunjung site beside jiyeon while the other sit in front of them. They already finish their meal. They chatting there. “what is this ok taecyeon?” a voice come out from nowhere. Jiyeon look in front of them. “why did you keep giving me a trash? You really want the company to bankrupt?” his father throw the file to his face. Jiyeon jaw drop. “mianhae appa. That is only i can do.” “what is the meaning that is onky you can do? Yah, what happen to you? Where is your best design ok taecyeon?” jiyeon smirk.

“make sure you sent to me 10 design before next week. Your best design. Postpone the launching to next month. Don’t ever think to come to the office anymore if you fail this time.” Jiyeon look at eunjung and smile. “come on, we need to open the store back.” They walk pass by taecyeon. His eyes wide open upon he see jiyeon looking at him smirkng follow by eunjung that didn’t even look at him. “eunjung~ah.” Eunjung didn’t even bother to stop and walk straight to her car.