please don't !!

please be strong !!

Eunjung groan when her beauty sleep being bother with a bright sun rays. Jiyeon beside her didn’t even move since she face opposite side. “ah, mwoya. Who open the curtain?” she ask without opening her eyes. “princess wake up. its already 10.” “please mummy. Its still early.i’m not planning on going to the store today, so please. I need more sleep.” She say while grab the blanket to cover her body again. “oh come on. Spent time with me. I miss you, its been a while since you home. Wake up princess. Mummy miss you.” Her mother her hair. “5 minutes please.” “ok 5 minutes. You need to wake up after that ok?” “hmm.” Eunjung answer shortly before drift to dreamland again.

Mrs. Ham go to jiyeon that is just beside eunjung. “baby, wake up.” “hmm, i’m sleepy.” She rub jiyeon back as jiyeon really like it when people do that to her. “its 10 already. Wake up please.” Jiyeon suddely sit straight. “what? 10? Oh my god, i’m late.” She look around to find her phone. “late? For what?” “my class.” Mrs. Ham laugh. “baby, its Saturday today.” Jiyeon face palm, her head down. “oh my god, i thought i’m late for my class again.” She lay back on the bed. “wake up, go refresh yourself. Come on, spend some time with me please. I miss you girls.” Mrs. Ham say kiss jiyeon forehead.

“okay mummy, i’ll meet you downstairs later. But this sleepy bear still sleeping.” Mrs. Ham laugh. “what did you call her?” “sleepy bear because she sleep like a bear and not easy to wake her up.”  “she will wake up later after you done showering. You know right only you know how to wake her up in one go.” She laugh. “okay mummy. Did mam and papa already here?” “no, they will be here in 30 minutes. They go for grocery shopping first.” Jiyeon nod and make her way to the bathroom.

They sit at the garden with jiyeon head on her mother lap and eunjung sitting on her father lap. “daddy isn’t she heavy?” “why?” “she has a size like a bear but she sit on your lap. Isn’t your tight hurt?” mrs.park, mrs. Ham, mr. Park and mr. Ham laughing upon they heard jiyeon remark. Eunjung eyes widen. “YAH, how dare you.” She start to chase jiyeon around. Once she get her, without they realise they already rolling on the ground. “how dare you to call me that. You want to die?” “what? I am talking about the fact. Look at your size bear.” “then what are you? A chicken?”

“yah, i’m not.” “yes you are.” “whatever bear.” “you are dead chicken.” After a while, jiyeon voice out. “okay, okay unnie. I did something wrong. I’m sorry, i’m sorry.” She say while holding eunjung hand tightly while panting hard. “you should do that earlier.” “ah, i’m so tired?” mr. Park kneel beside them. “are you done wrestle? You should look at your face now. You really look like a bear and a chicken.” He say while laughing. Jiyeon and eunjung look at each other before running inside to fix themself. “its your fault park jirong.” “no its you jam eunjung.” “no.” Their bickering voice still can be heard even they already inside the house.

“aigoo, those kiddo.” “where is hyojoon?” “he is on his way. He wake up late this morning. Thats why he come late.”

-----

Hyojoon drive his car towards a bakery to get jiyeon favourite cake. “give me one of this, 2 of that flavour and one of this.” “okay, sir.” After pay for the bills, he leaves towards the mansion. He look behind him, there is a black car that he remember following him since he leave the bakery. Park family and ham family live as a neighbour but this morning hyojoon purposely wake up late so he can get jiyeon favourite cake as a surprise. “did that car following me since i leave the bakery? Did i know him?” he ask himself. He try take over the road to see if the car still following him or not. “they still following me. Mwoya? Who are they?” he start to speed up and take over the road dangerously to avoid them. Unfortunately, they are fast enough to catch up with him.

“aisy, whats wrong with them?” he take her phone, try to dial jiyeon number. “aisy, why did she didn’t pick up the call. Park jirong, pick up the call.” He try a few times but still jiyeon didn’t pick up the call. “aisy.” Only jiyeon voice mail answer him. “jirong, open the gate now and ask the guard to be outside. Somebody following me. Why didn’t you pick up your phone?”  He hole his phone tightly in case jiyeon call him back. He look behind him. They are almost beside him. “ah mwoya. What do you want?” he change the gear and start to speed up more.

But it is very unfortunate for him, when suddenly a car appear from the opposite side of the road. “no, no, no,no, no.” He try to break but it is too late. They bump to each other. He try hard to open his eyes. The only number he can  see is jiyeon number. One second, two second, three second, no answer from jiyeon. Jiyeon voice mail again answer him. “jirong, i love you.” He say before he pass out.

-----

After the serial wrestle with eunjung, jiyeon run to eunjung room to fix herself and get her phone. “am i look like a chicken? For real?” she say looking at the mirror. “park jiyeon can you take my phone for me? Its on the usual place.” Eunjung scream from downstairs. “okay bear.” “YAH.” Jiyeon laugh hard. She go to the garden and handed eunjung her phone. “here you go ham eunjung~ssi.” “stupid jiyeon.” “what is that for?” eunjung laugh. “just feel like want to say it.” “mwoya.” She sit beside eunjung.

Not long after that, jiyeon phone ringing. “hello, yes jiyeon speaking.” She sit straight. “wae ji?” “yes, whats wrong?” jiyeon eyes start to teary. Without any warning, jiyeon run inside the house. She take eunjung car key before leave the mansion. “yeah park ji. Whats wrong?” “what happen princess?” “i don’t know, i’ll go after her. I’ll call you once i know why she react like that.” Eunjung leave with her other car.

Jiyeon phone keep ringing. Its eunjung that calling her from behind. She cry hard. “no, no. You can’t do that. Please don’t be. Please.” She mumble alone. Meanwhile eunjung from behind, still trying to call her. She need to since she need to ask jiyeon to speed down. Its too dangerous. “pick up the call pabo.” She try again and again and again. “PICK UP THE CALL PARK JIYEON.” She scream out loud, frustrating.

Jiyeon turn the car towards the hospital area. “what did she want to do here?” jiyeon stop the car near the entrance and run inside without turn off the car. “aisy this park jiyeon.” Eunjung run towards the car, lock it and follow her behind. “excuse me miss, did you see a girl with light brown straight hair. Where did she go? She is early 20.” “oh, the girl just now?” “yes.” “she heading towards the emergency.” “which way?” eunjung ask impatiently. “this way, on the left side.” She nod and run towards the direction.

There she is, jiyeon kneeling in front of the door at emergency room. Her hand holding the door handle. “please, please don’t do this to me. Please.” She keep mumble. “jiyeon, what wrong? What happen till you come here?” eunjung hold her shoulder. “jiyeon answer me.” She force jiyeon to face her. “jiyeon?” jiyeon sobbing and look up. “hyorongie unnie, hyorong.” Eunjung hold jiyeon face. “what happen ji?” “he involve in a car crash.” Eunjung jaw drop. Her eyes become teary. “shhh, its okay baby. He will be okay.pray for him ok. Come here baby, come here.” She hug her tight. “i’m scared unnie. Oppa will not leave me right?” “shh, everything will be alright ok baby.” Eunjung kiss jiyeon forehead.

“come on.” “no, i want to be here. Oppa will need me when he done with the surgery.” “jiyeon listen to me.” Eunjung drag jiyeon to the nearest chair. She still huging jiyeon. “mummy, can you give the phone to mama?” “what happen?” “just give the phone. If papa there, give it to papa better.” Mr. Park get the phone. “papa, listen to me carefully ok. And please calm down.” “what is it princess? Where are you? Did jiyeon with you?” “we are at the hospital.” “what for?” “its hyojoon. He involve in a car crash.” “what? Are you serious?” “i’m not joking in this kind of think papa. Come to the seoul hospital, please let mama know about this ok. Make sure to tell her slowly ok papa. We wait for you here.”

“wait princess, did jiyeon ok?” “before no, but for now yes.” “ok, we will be there anytime soon.” Jiyeon lean her head on eunjung shoulder, still sobbing. “ji, its ok. He will be alright.” She say hug jiyeon shoulder, and her hair. After a while, the emergency room door open. “he is badly injured but the surgery was success. But one more thing you should know, he will be in coma. For we don’t know how long since he has a quite bad injury on his head.” Jiyeon start to cry again. “oppa.” Eunjung start to cry too. She hug jiyeon.

“can i see him?” they enter the emergency room when hyojoon lay down with wire all over her body, head wrap, his right hand and leg in bandage. “hyorong~ah. What happen to you? Wake up you stupid. Wake up. hyorong~ah.” Jiyeon kneel beside him, crying. “hyorong~ah.” Eunjung spproaching her. “jiyeon~ah, let he get some rest. He will be ok soon.” “i will be here with him unnie.” “please don’t be like this ji. He is ok, he is just sleeping right now. Come on, we meet mama and papa outside. They need you.”

Jiyeon hold hyojoon hand. “wake up faster oppa.” Once they come out from the ward, jiyeon parents approach them. “how hyojoon jiyeon?” “mama, papa.” Jiyeon cry again on her mother embrace. “its killing me seeing him like that.” “he will be ok my dear. Shhh.. its okay, its okay.” Jiyeon sendimented on the floor as she don’t have any energy left for crying too much. “nurse can you help me?” eunjung ask one of the nurse to help her to bring jiyeon to rest. “he will be ok ji. He will be. Your hyorong is strong person.” Eunjung slowly whisper to her..