kajima jiyeon~ah

please be strong !!

“jiyeon~ah kajima.” Eunjung head down while she still kneeling on the floor. The nitizen pass by her looking at her. “jiyeon~ah kajima. Unnie mianhae jiyeon~ah.” She mumble while crying. One of the guard approach her. “miss are you ok?” eunjung still cry hard without utter any single word. “miss?” he shake her shoulder slowly. “i’m okay. Thank you.” She say try to stand up. her head so dizzy that make her stumble. “are you ok?” “yes, yes. I’m okay.” She say walk away.

All of the people at the airport looking at her since she come there by her hospital attire. Eunjung walk like a zombie to a seat near her. She can stop herself from crying. “jiyeon~ah unnie mianhae. Jiyeon~ah.” From far jiyeon with jieun and hayoung walk with their luggage to find  a seat because their flight delay for 3 hour. “where should we seat?” “oh there is seat there.” They walk to a seat. “deabak~ya. She come here wearing her hospital attire. She must be here in hurry.” Jieun say half whispering to them. Jiyeon look at the girl. ‘she look like eunjung unnie. Ah jiyeon stop imagine thing. She is not going to be here, she didn’t even know you will leave.’ Jiyeon talk to herself. “jiyeon~ah? Wae?” hayoung tap her shoulder.

“ne? Aniya, nothing. I’m going to ger a drink, anybody want one?” “let me go with you. Hayoung~ah you want to go too?” jieun ask her. “aniya, i’m staying there. You girls can get me americano please? I need to call someone.” “uh, namja chingu isseoyo?” hayoung face red. “majayo?” “aniya, just some friend.” Jiyeon and jieun laugh. They bring their luggage a the seat. “we will come back soon ok.” Jieun voice out.

On their way to the coffee shop jieun realise jiyeon sad face.  “you still worry about eunjung unnie? She is already ok right?” jiyeon smile weakly. “molla, i didn’t meet her since yesterday. But my mum say her fever already going gone, but she still not really ok because of her headache and she can’t really accept much food, she will throw up.” “that bad?” jiyeon nod. “its not that bad anymore since the first day she’s there. She might be discharge tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.”

Jieun nod. “she don’t have any serious ill right? Its been too long for her to be hospitalized over just a cold.” She ask her. “right? Nado molla. Her body just like rejecting the medicine giving to her. But gladly she is okay now.” “but why did you seem sad when we talk about her?” “aniya, its nothing. Just sad she can’t be here today.” She eyeing her. “you really don’t want to go right?” jiyeon sigh and nod. “but why did you here now?” jieun ask. “because there is not much thing i can do here.” She say slowly. “what do you mean by that?” she just smile. “its nothing.”

Jiyeon sit beside hayoung. “here your americano.” “thank you.” They sit drink their coffee while focusing on their phone. Jiyeon still waiting for eunjung to maybe call her since she think the news might be arrive to her by now. But, there is none. But then they heard a sobbing sound from behind them. They look at each other. Hayoung look behind. “she’s been like that since the time i’m here.” She whisper.

“let her be. She must be love the person so much.” Jiyeon say slowly.

My flight delay for 3 hours mama. But its okay everything under control.

                                                                                                Dino ji

Jiyeon eyes wondering around to see some people send the relative away with a kiss and hug and all. ‘it is good if eunjung unnie also send me away that way.’ She talk in her mind.

You still at the airport baby? I thought you already depart.

                                                                                                Mama ji

Mian i didn’t tell you earlier. Wae mummy?

                                                                                                Dino ji

She got another reply from her mum when her phone ring. Its eunjung mum. Once she pick up the call, eunjung mother voice can be heard. “baby your mum tell me that your flight delay. Did you happen to meet eunjung there?” jiyeon sit straight. Her eyes widen. “ne?” “eunjung run from the hospital after knowing about you leaving. So i thought she should be there by now. Did you happen to meet her?” jiyeon look around. “r..r..run?” jiyeon stand up straight. She look around. “what happen?” jieun ask.

Without answering the question jiyeon start to walk away to search for her. “when did she leave?” “around 12, i’m trying to be there as fast as i can but i’m stuck at the traffic. There is accident near here.” Jiyeon eyes wondering around. “i try to search for her first mummy.” “ok please jiyeon, help me. She still doesn’t look good this morning. The only thing she had this morning is her headache medicine. No food at all since last night. I’m afraid she collapse anywhere.” “i’ll try ok mummy don’t worry.” “just stay on the line ok. Don’t hang up.”

After 15 minutes searching around the airport, jiyeon stop. “mummy what did she wear when she leave this morning?” “she still on her hospital attire baby.” Jiyeon mind goes blank when she heard about that. “pardon me? Still on her hospital attire?” “ne, she didn’t even wear any sweater or coat, and even socks. She just wearing her slipper ji.” Jiyeon come to her sense. “could that be the girl? Mummy i call you back later ok.”

She run towards the place where jieun and hayoung waiting for her. They look at her weirdly. “what happen?” “she run away from the hospital.” “ne? Nugu?” “just give me a second. I need to know if i’m right or wrong.” She walk approaching the girl that sit behind her since earlier. Her head down. Jiyeon touch her shoulder. The girl look up with her face wet due to her tears and pale face. Jiyeon feel relieve when she saw eunjung in front of her. “jiyeonnie.” Eunjung voice out weakly. “jiyeonnie maja?” hayoung and jieun jaw drop. It is eunjung who is sitting behind them since earlier. Eunjung hold jiyeon hand. Jiyeon approach her and kneel in front of her.

Eunjung hand shaking badly. “you are really my dongsaeng jiyeonnie? Chinjja jiyeonnie?” she touch jiyeon face try to make sure that it is really her. “eunjung unnie, majayo. It me your dongsaeng park ji.” Eunjung tears flow hard when she hear her voice. She hug her tight, wet jiyeon shirt with her tears. “kajima ji, kajimayo. Unnie mianhae, chinjja mianhae. Kajima, jebal kajima.” Eunjung is like begging for a life from her. “shh, unnie shh. Its ok i’m here right? Don’t cry unnie, don’t cry.”

“i thought you already gone leaving me here.” Jiyeon push eunjung shoulder to look at her face. She wipe her tears while eunjung try hard to open her eyes. Her face is so pale and she is sweating so much. “gwaenchanha?” she nod. “you don’t look like you are ok to me. Chinjja gwaenchanha?” eunjung blink her eyes try hard to stay awake and fight with the headache she feel right now. “unnie look at me. Unnie?” eunjung eyes become almost close when her head fall on jiyeon shoulder. Her breathe become slow.

Jiyeon reach her forehead. “oh no, her fever come back again.” “i’m glad you are here. Chinjja gomawo for not leaving.” She mumble slowly. “hayoungie, jieun~ah help me. Please put my coat over her, also there is scarf and socks inside my handbag. Help me to put that on her.” Jiyeon hold eunjung tight while her friend try to put the clothes on her. Hayoung handed a tissue to jiyeon to wipe eunjung sweat.

She wrap her arm around eunjung while eunjung head on her shoulder. She take out her phone. “mummy i found her.” “did she ok?” “too bad she look so pale. And her fever come back again.” Her mother sigh. “i’ll be there shortly baby.” She hang up. “unnie, don’t fall asleep ok. We will bring you back to the hospital to rest so that you will get better later ok. Unnie can you hear me?” eunjung slowly nod as a sign she still awake.

Hayoung sit in front of beside eunjung rub her hand to keep it warm. “kajima jiyeon~ah. Unnie mianhae. I know i hurt you so much, i’m so sorry about that. Chinjja mianhae.” “shh, its ok. I don’t blame you though.” “but you want to leave me, did you hate me now?” “aniya unnie, i really don’t want to go but when you keep ignoring me, what else i can do here? You even chase me out from your sight right?” “mianhae, chinjja mianhae. Please don’t leave ok. I’ll be on my knee too if you want as long as you don’t leave. Ji, Unnie so tired, can i sleep now?”

Jiyeon hold eunjung cheek to make she look at her. “no, just keep talking to me. You heard me, don’t fall alseep.” She put eunjung head back on her shoulder. “don’t fall asleep ok.” “hmm.”  “hayoung~ah?” “you don’t want to go right?” she say. “i never want to go. So will you go instead of me?” “i already here, what is the point to ask? Beside those ticket on your hold are an open ticket, you can use it anytime you want ji. So there is actually no loss even if you didn’t go.”

Jiyeon look at her disbelief. “you don’t know right? Why do you think they call me miss smart when i can even do this?” jieun say smiling. “chinjja gomawo.” “do come anytime you free ok.” She nod. “unnie wait for a little while ok, mummy and daddy will be here soon.” “you won’t leave right ji?” “i won’t because i don’t even want to leave.” “thank you jiyeon, thank you so much.”