nice timing ~

please be strong !!

“ok taecyeon, what is this about?” mr. Ok throw a file on taecyeon table. “ne?” “i’m asking you? What is all this about? I’m asking you just to make a deal with them, but you still fail.” Taecyeon look down. “it is them that reject the offer after all. Its not my fault it become this way.” “what is it that it is not your fault? It is abviously your fault when you do nothing after you know about the rejection.” His father look straight to his eyes. “appa i already try my best but they still reject it. What else should i do? What else can i do?” he say stand up from his seat.

“you know what, you are such a useless person that i ever met. Sadly you are my son.” He say leaving the room. Taecyeon just look at him before smacking the table hard.

BAMMMM...

“arghhhhh.” He ruffle his hair. “why did it always be my fault when something like this happen? Am i that useless?” taecyeon sendimented on his seat. “everything was not right after that incident. Everything become a chaos, aisyy, chinjja.”

TOK..TOK..TOK..

“mr. Taecyeon?” “what now?” he look up to see his secretary come into the room with an unreadable face. “what now?” he ask looking at her. “earlier i got a call from one of our investor, they want to stop the collabration with us. They want us to stop supplying the fabrics to them because they say what we offer with what they get from us are different. Then just now another company call saying that we send the wrong amount of item that they order from us, and also it is wrong design.” “what? How can it be wrong design and amount? Didn’t they check it before it has been sent to them? And about the investor, whats wrong with it?”

His secretary check on her planner. “about the company, they say the amount of item that we send to them are much more less than what they order. It suppose to be about design number AS12, WD23, EJ12 and JY07 with the amount of each of it are 5 pieces from every color, but they didn’t receive the item WD23 and JY07. The amount also not the same.i ask them already, they say they already check it, so they don’t know whay is that problem occur.” She look at him.

“and about the investor, they say the fabrics are not as good as what they expect. They say some of their customer already complain about it and they already facing too many loss.” “what the hell is that my problem? The fabric that we send to them are the same fabric that we sent to them every time they make their order with us. Why now they want to complain about it? And about the item, send our staff to them to retrieve the wrong item and change it with the right item and add the amount that is not enough. Call the person that incharge to meet me. NOW.” He say chasing her out. “n..ne mr. Taecyeon.” She say leaving the room.

-----

Jiyeon walk out from the bathroom while drying her hair. “park ji, did you have any class today?” eunjung voice can be heard from the kitchen. “isseo, but it is after 2. Wae unnie?” “you want to go to the store before go to your class or not?” jiyeon going out from her room approaching eunjung at the kitchen. “i think so. I need to check the new stock that arrive today and we need to discuss about the new design and style for our next launch.” She say while leaning on the wall still drying her hair.

“ok then. Because if you are not going, i will just go first and come back to fetch you later. But since you want to join me there, we will be leaving in 30 minutes. But before that, come eat your breakfast first.” She say serve the breakfast on the table. “western?” “yap, your favourite.” “gomawo unnie.” She say. Her famous eyes smile automatically come out. “welcome baby.” “unnie yoo hwan oppa told me that there is an offer to design wedding dress.” Eunjung raise her eyebrow. “wedding dress? For whose wedding? We never did that jiyeon~ah, usually we do casual style.” She put her food down.

“if i’m not mistaken it is for the XXX chairman daughter. The wedding will be on next 3 month. We still didn’t make a solid answer to them.” “are you sure we can do it? What style they want?” “i still didn’t see the detail of the offer since oppa just told me by phone call yesterday. Unnie too didn’t enter the office yesterday right. Thats why oppa just take the detail first, we will contact them back for a confirmation whether we will do it or not.” Jiyeon say while her eyes still fixing on the food.

“its not that i don’t want. But we never did it, what if we can make them satisfy with the design? Its not easy ji. Wrong move we’re doom.” “ara, we don’t know we can do it or not if we didn’t try right?” “you want to do it?” “if you say so. I’m ok with any of it.” Jiyeon lean back rubbing her stomach. “ah, i’m so full.” She say. “pabo park ji. Lets ask oppa and unnie first. For now, come on we need to leave soon.” Eunjung do the dishes before make her way to her own room to dress up.

“unnie.” “yes?” “did that bastard disturb you again?” eunjung face change. “no, why dear?” “just asking. If he ever disturb you, tell me. I am so sure to kill him that time.” Eunjung laugh. “no dear, he didn’t disturb me anymore. No worries ok. If he do it, i’m sure will tell you ok.” She say ruffle jiyeon hair. “make sure you do ok.” “yes boss.” Eunjung make a salute. “jiyeonnie i want to go back to mummy and daddy next week. Want to go together?” “when?” “next Wednesday i guess. Did you have any plan that day?” “maybe. Let me ask jieun first when she want to make the discussion.”

“ok.” “we’re here. Lets go.” Jiyeon take her belonging while eunjung wait outside the car before lock it after jiyeon done. “did you take everything park jiyeon?” “yes. Come on, i miss oppa and unnie so much.” Jiyeon run inside the store leaving eunjung behind. “jiyeon don’t run. You will fall. Park jiyeon don’t run.” Jiyeon stop her track and mock eunjung. “yah how dare you.” Eunjung laugh. Jiyeon continue running inside the store. “that park jiyeon so cute.”

“UNNIE.. OPPA...” jiyeon shout as soon as she enter the store. “oh baby.” Yoo hwan turn to her and smile. Jiyeon hug them one by one. “miss me?” “of course. Where is eunjung? Did she come with you?” “ne, she is outside.” Just then, eunjung enter the store. “annyeong unnie. Oppa.” “annyeong dear.” They hug her. “did the stock already arrive oppa?” “it is just now arrive.” “ok, jiyeon unnie will be in the office. Later when you go to check the stock inform me ok.” Aiyai boss.”

-----

They enter the cafe after fetch jiyeon from her class. “oppa just get a seat first. We will go for an order. What do you want oppa? Unnie?” “jiyeon know what we want.” “you mean as usual oppa? Don’t say like i don’t know what you like though.. tcck.” Eunjung pout. Yoo hwan laugh. “i am just testing you though my dear.” “whatever oppa.” “omo, you sulk with me?” eunjung turn to look at him. “ani, just joking.” She smile. “yah you scared me.” Eunjung laugh.

Eunjung take jiyeon hand to go with her. “excuse me. 2 ice americano, 1 hot chocolate, and 1 latte. Give me this cake and that one too.” Eunjung make an order while looking at jiyeon that currently nodding her head in agreement. “my wallet please park jiyeon.” Jiyeon take eunjung wallet out from her handbag. Since eunjung too lazy to carry her own handbag, so she just bring her wallet and phone with her. “here.” Eunjung pay for the bill. “please waitfor a while. We will send the order to you miss.” “ok, thank you.”

“come on, you sit inside. I’ll be here.” Eunjung ask jiyeon to sit near the window. Upon she want to take her seat, she see someone that she really don’t want to see. “teac.” She voice out slowly. Taecyeon look so miserable,he didn’t cut his hair, didn’t shave her beard, he look so terrible. Jiyeon look up and see to the direction that eunjung eyes lock. “unnie.” She reach eunjung hand.

“are you ok?” “yes, no worries.” She sit and smile to them. “so unnie, oppa. I need your opinion about the offer we get recently.” “offer? You mean the offer to design the wedding dress?” eunjung nod. “should we do it or not?” yoo hwan look at them. “its up to you both to do it or not.” “ani oppa, we never do it. Usually we only do it if the customer ask for a casual style of cloth.” “ara. Thats why i’m saying that its up to both of you to do it or not.” “are you confident enough we can do it?” they smile. “never not.”

Eunjung sigh. “ok, we do it. But it will be the last if we fail eventhough it is the first one.” “yosh. Unnie fighting.” Jiyeon say. “what unnie? You too. Don’t forget that you also need to do it pabo.” She knock jiyeon head. “ah, appo.”

Meanwhile taecyeon just eyeing them from far. “she look so happy. Ah its killing me.” A group of high school girl pass by him. “omo, is that ok taecyeon? The handsome taecyeon?” “which one?” “that one. The one with beard.” She look at the direction that point by her friend. “are you blind? That messy man you call ok taecyeon? Hello, he is the most handsome man ever. How come he become so ugly now.” “yeah, you see it wrong.” The girl just shrug hr shoulder. “maybe you are right.” Taecyeon look at them. “am i that terrible now?” he ask himself. Suddenly he heard jiyeon loud laughing just like she mock him.

“nice timing. I’m just asking myself a question and you answer it with you laughter. Nice one.” He take his belonging and leave the cafe.