OK TAECYEON

please be strong !!

“annyeong unnie.” “annyeong baby. How class?” jiyeon smile sweetly. “good.” ‘she will sure kill me if she know i skip my class just now.’ Eunjung drive away to the store. “how the store unnie?” “thank god we are good now. The customers understand our situation and they willingly to wait till the next order come.” “our situation?” jiyeon ask her. “of course i do lie about those situation i tell you just now. But don’t worry the reason are acceptable enough to reassure them about THE situation we are in now.” Jiyeon nod. “what did the police say?” “for now, all they can say it is a sebotage. By who? Don’t know. We will know about it shortly.”

Jiyeon sigh. “i wonder what did we do to them to make them do this to us. We never hostile with anybody, we didn’t even disturb people. Just why the hell they did this to us? Unnie i am not saying that when this happen we are broke but for god sake, it is worth 55 million won profit unnie.” “ara jiyeon~ah. I also think about it but its fine. We will get those back in any time. Ok baby?” jiyeon sigh. “arasso. Unnie na baegupda.” Eunjung laugh. “kere, lets go grab our lunch before go to the store.” “assa.”

Eunjung sit inside her office while jiyeon sit not far from her. she seem busy with her phone as it keep ringing since the time they enter the office. “hello, yes this is ham eunjung.” Her face change. “yes sir, i know it is suppose to be collected today but we have an amergency that make it cannot be happen today. We will sure to keep you update when your order arrive sir.” She her hair. “i know, i know. But we really cannot escape from this problem this time. I’m really sorry sir, if you want to cancel the order its okay. I understand. Its our fault after all. If you want to cancel it, i can transfer the money back to you.” She pause. Jiyeon just look at her. “okay sir, thank you so much. I will keep you updat about your order. thank you so much again sir for trusting me and our store.” She smile.

Jiyeon look at eunjung raising her eyebrow. “mr. Kim. He got a bit hot because he didn’t receive his order as promise today.” Eunjung sigh. “it will take around 2 weeks till the order done with the production. Until then we need to answer the customer question about it calmly. You hear me pak jiyeon? CALMLY.” She say, without forget to highlight the word calm since she know jiyeon have tendency to lose control when she angry. “arasso unnie, arasso. No need to highlight that word to me.” She stick her tounge out make eunjung laugh.

“omo pak jiyeon. Did you piss off?” jiyeon just glare at her. “aniya. Just annoyed.” Eunjung laugh. Jiyeon busy texting with his brothe about their plan to destroy the jerk Ok Taecyeon completely without realise that eunjung already leave her office to meet a client in the meeting room. “unnie, lets go.... eh? Where did she go?” she say while looking around. It is only 5.00 pm, there is no way eunjung already leave. Also she will not leave without her.

Jiyeon come out fom the office to meet yoo hwan at the counter. “oppa, unnie eodisseo?” “eunjungie~ka? Molla. She is not inside the office with you?” jiyeon shake her head. “did she leave already?” “if she not inside the office with you, and she is not here either, probably she is already leave.” Jiyeon eyes widen. “seriously? She leave without me?” yoo hwan laugh hard. “aniya, she is inside the meeting room with a client from China. You didnot see she leave the room? You are inside there with her?”

“aniya. I am so busy doing something till i ddn’t realise that she leave the room.” “she will be done soon i think since they are already inside there since around 2 hours ago.” Again her eyes widen when she hear she already attend the meeting since 2 hours ago. “that long? What did i actually do till i didn’t realise that she leave the room since then?”

Tring ting ting..tring ting ting...

~okay, lets do it like this. I will ask hm to meet us at the usual place tomorrow. Otte?~ hyojoonie

~call. Just don’t say a word about why we want to meet him. Let see what will happen tomorrow.~      dino ji

Suddenly, eunjung  voice out behind her. “jiyeon~ah kaja. Aigoo still busy with your phone?” she shake her head. “you ignore me when i ask you to join me in the meeting just now because you busy with your phone till you not even answering me. Now I already done with the meeting also you still not done with your phone? What is it so important till you forget about everything?” eunjung ask her in serious tone. “aniya unnie. Just school stuff. Kaja unnie, i’m hungry.” She distract her. “what is it that you hiding from me?” “nothing unnie. Lets go. Lets go.”

Taecyeon already waiting for jiyeon and hyojoon when they arrive at the cafe. Jiyeon walk ahead of hyojoon to the table and straight away sit in front of him without even thnking to apologise about being late. Taecyeon look at her and smirk. ‘still so arrogant after loss so much? Typical park jiyeon.’ “i am sorry for being early miss jiyeon, mr hyojoon.” He say. “okay.” Hyojoon voice out without looking at him. “what is it so important to meet up till you can’t say it through the phone? I am a little bit busy handling some order from customer that need their clothes urgently.” He chuckle.

“oh really? Good for you. At least we know that you still get some order from you customer while your design is actually a trash.” Jiyeon voice out. “miss jiyeon, at least i deliver my order on time to my customer.” Jiyeon tap her finger on the table. She know he start to confess little by little. “we never late to deliver the order to our customer either.” “are you sure? Are not your customer need to wait for another week for their item?”

“and why is that need to happen when we are actually right on track? Don’t talk nonsense mr. Ok.”  Hyojoon look at him. “arassoyeo. So why did you want to meet me? You want to pull back the law suit about the design and the report?” he ask. “why should we pull back when we come to ask if you really don’t want to cooperate with us?” “did you have any money to proceed when you already facing so much loss for your damage item?” jiyeon lean back. “and what loss did we faced mr. Ok? I don’t even understand what you are trying to say.”

“you don’t know about their loss mr. hyojoon? I hear it is more than 40 billion won if i am not mistaken.” “who say that? We don’t even have any problem at the store and we didn’t even have any poblem to pay for the best lawyer if we want.” Jiyeon try to trap him. “well everybody know about it. Everybody talking about what happen to HEJPJY store few days ago. Don’t deny it park jiyeon~ssi, park hyojoon~ssi.” Jiyeon smile widely.

“first of all, what you say is true. There is some problem regarding to damage item few days ago. Second, yes we do loss for at least 55 billion won because of that.” He grin thinkng that he already win the battle. “third, there is nobody know about what happen at the store except for our staff, family and some police officer that come to investigate that day. In other words, it is private and confidential” His grin fade when he hear that.

Hyojoon hold jiyeon hand asking to let him speak up. “finally, thanks to you we don’t even need to investigate who was behind all this.” Jiyeon take her phone from under the table, while hyojoon take his phone from inside his jacket pocket. “the culprit confess with his n mouth about what he dd.” They smirk. “don’t try to celebrate to early when you did something wrong just because something is in you way. You make mistake once, fix it. Twice, fix it and so on. But you just different. You make mistake, another mistake, another mistake and it keep continue.” Hyojoon say.

“it is not me for sure. There is nothing to lose, so why do i need to compete with you and do all this to you?” “ani. It is you for sure. Like i say, NOBODY KNOW ABOUT THIS. It is nobody. How come you know about this? Because you are the one that did it. Simple.” “ealier we come just to ask about the law suit, it turn out that we get a confession from you. So thank you for that. We will get our 55 billion won in no time if we either give this to the police, or deliver this straight to Ok Company CEO.”

“we will probably get double ot triple thanks to you. So we will leave first.” They walk away leaving taecyeon dumbfounded. “what did just happen?”he lost of words. His mind become balnk. “did they say they want to send it to appa? APPA?” he run out from the cafe try to chase them but they already leave. “aisy. You two just wait.”

Jiyeon sit at the counter when yoo hwan approach her saying that a weird car is park at the side road in front the store since earlier. “jiyeon~ah, did you see that car?” “ne wae?” “it is park there since few hours ago.” Jiyeon just shrug. “maybe the owner go shopping somewhere near here. Don’t think too much oppa.” She continue doing her work. “jiyeon~ah, where is the file of the design?” “its in the car unnie. Wae?” “i need those over here.” “okay, i’ll go and take it for you.” She say while walk out. “jiyeon~ah eodika?” yoo hwan ask her, feeling uneasy. “i’m going to take something from the car.” He nod.

He walk closely behind her until he see the car window slowly open, with a man inside pointing out a gun towards jiyeon that is walking towards the car. “JIYEON~AH.”

Bang !!!!

Yoo hwan stand in front of jiyeon with a pale face, smiling. “are you okay?” he ask before he fall on the ground. “oppa gwaenchanha? Oppa?” “oppa gwaenchanha jiyeon~ah.” She look at her bloody hand. “somebody call ambulance. Oppa stay awake, you will be fine.”

Another loud sound can be hear. The unlucky guy inside the car bump into another car that come out from the juction when he try to run. Some witness that see what happen run towards the car to catch him before he can run. “let me go. Let me go. Arghh.”

“eunjung~ah.” Eunjung look up. “yoo hwan.” “what happen to oppa?” she ask her staff. “he being shoot.” Her eyes widen. She run out to see jiyeon on the floor with her bloody hand and yoo hwan head on her lap. “oppa? Jiyeon~ah gwaenchanha? What happen?” she check on him. “molla, all i hear is oppa screaming my name before he become like this.” “its okay, he will be okay.”

The crowd come towards them with the man that already bruise up because of the accident and being beaten up. “miss this is the one that shoot him.” They look up.

“ok taecyeon.”