I want to be alone..

please be strong !!

Eunjung look at her phone. She sigh. “sorry jiyeon, i want to be alone. Beside i am not somebody that suit to be beside you. I don’t have any siblings to feel what you feel. I don’t deserve to feel what does it feel to have siblings.” She put her phone on the nightstand and continue sleeping. She’s been awake till 6 a.m to do the design for the next launch for the store. 5 hours later, eunjung wake up feeling so hungry since she didn’t eat since the day before. “ah baegupda.” Eunjung examine around. She sigh. “its another quite day for me.” She take her phone to see if she get any call or text from the staff or supplier. “its 3 p.m already?” she sigh again when she saw so many text and miscall from her parents and jiyeon.

Eunjung get ready to wash up when her phone again ringing. “what now?” she look at the caller id. “oh wae oppa?” “eunjung~ah, did the supplier contact you?” “yes, yesterday. Why oppa?” “did you make extra order for the new design?” she pause for a while. “wait, i’ll check.” She open her laptop. “yes oppa. Just 10 extra order since we get an order for a group bulk from a family. That 10 pieces need to be put aside. The customer will come to take it tomorrow.”  Yoo hwan start to count the number of the clothes. “it is in pink color oppa.” “ok jungie. It is just weird when they come with much more number when we usually order limit number of every design.”

“i’m sorry. I forgot to tell you oppa. How the store?” “great enough. Just the fact that its been almost a week you didn’t come, nothing else change. Where are you jungie? Jiyeon is really worried.” “i want some time alone oppa. Don’t worry ok. I will let you know if there is anything about the store.” “ok eunjung~ah. Palli come back here, we miss you. Jiyeon also miss you so much. She look so miserable, with her oppa condition, school work, the store thing. She look so tired. Just come back ok.” Eunjung nod even he can’t see it. “i will oppa. When i a bit ok later.” She hang up. she then call the room service for her lunch before wash up.

Ding dong... ding dong...

Eunjung that is just done wash up approach the door while drying her wet hair with a towel. “nuguseyo?” “its room service miss.” “thank you.” The man bow to her before leave the room. “wah, its food.” She start to dig in. “when did i last eat? No wonder i’m so hungry. its yesterday noon.” Her food already half eaten when the bell ring again. “oh, who is it?” she look at herself. “wait for a while.” She enter the room to wear her clothes. “who is that?” there is no answer from outside. “excuse me, who is that?” she open the door a little. Her eyes widen. “park jiyeon.”

She open the door fully. Jiyeon stare at her with a teary eyes. She throw herself to eunjung to hug her. “unnie, i miss you. Why did you hide here unnie? I look for you everywhere.” She say crying badly in eunjung embrace. “i already know about what happen that night. Unnie believe me mama didn’t mean to hurt you. She just stress. I’m sorry on behalf her. Just come back home ok. Or if you don’t want to go back home, just come back to our apartment. It is so lonely to be alone there.” She say still crying. Eunjung just stay silent.

She slightly push jiyeon away. “go back home. I want to be alone.” She walk away. “unnie, please. I’m sorry on behalf mama.” She say back hug eunjung. “jiyeon i said leave, so leave. I don’t know how you know that i’m here but i need time alone. I don’t want to be disturb from anybody including you.” She utter the last word slowly but clear enough to be heard by jiyeon. Jiyeon look up. “unnie.” “close the door when you leave.”

She leave jiyeon dumbfounded with her behaviour. Eunjung enter her room and close the door. She lean on the door, hug her knee. “sorry.”

Meanwhile jiyeon stand still where she stand. “unnie, did you hate me?”  she look at the close door. Jiyeon sigh before walk away. She drive the car back home when her mother rush to her. “did you found her dear?” jiyeon sigh before nod. “eodi? Eodi jiyeon~ah? Bring mama there, i want to apologised to her.” “she don’t want to be disturb. She even chase me out from her room.” Her head down. “where did she stay? Let me go maybe she will be soften a bit.” Jiyeon look up. “i don’t think so mummy. Let her cool down first. After she cool down, she will come back.”

FLASHBACK

“unnie.. unnie.. aisy this unnie.” She look at her phone. “i hope this work.” She try to track eunjung location from the call just now. “please.. please.. please..” she stare at her phone. Her face brighten up when she see what she really want to see appear on her screen. “sejong hotel? Thank god, i got you unnie.” Jiyeon call the store to let them know that she will not be there. “oppa, i’m not going to the store today. I need to meet someone.” “ok jiyeon. Drive safely.”

Jiyeon drive to Sejong Hotel. “yes miss, may i help you?” “i want to meet my sister. But i can’t contact her now since my phone died and i didn’t get chance to ask her room number.” “oh, may i know her name please?” “ham eunjung.” The receptioninst type something on her computer. “sorry miss, but there is no guest register as miss ham eunjung.”  Jiyeon raise her eyebrow. “how about elsie? Aisy this unnie, why did she like to check in using her other name.”  The receptionist smile. “oh miss elsie. Her room number is 310-A. Want me to inform her?” she ask. “oh no. Its ok.”

END FLASHBACK

 “she even check in using her english name.” Aigoo this ham elsie.” Eunjung have other name that she always use when she go abroad. Ham elsie, she use it since she was a little. That elsie name was given by her mother since it has so many good meaning. All of their foreign customers dealing with her by using that name. But not many people know about it even taecyeon don’t know about it. Since she is more comfortable to deal with her korean customers using her real name.

“nevermind daddy that ham eunjung a.k.a elsie~ssi will come back soon.”

Eunjung in front of her sketch book sketching for her new design. “what will look good beside all those design that we ever have?” she tap her finger on the table. She start to sketch up the design when her phone ring.

Its an international number. “hello.” “hello, may i speak to miss elsie?” she sit straight upon she heard the caller pronounce her other name. “yes elsie speaking. May i know who is that?” “miss elsie, its me. Robert.” “robert? Oh mr. Robert, how are you?” “fine thank you. How are you miss? Its been a long time since we heard from you.” “oh sorry, i am abit busy. By the way, why did you call? Any problem with the order that you receive from us?” eunjung ask a bit nervous. “oh no. I just want to know if i can double the order from your company since the request on the clothes by your company receive a lot of love here.”

Eunjung breath in relief. “of course you can and i’m glad that the clothes receive a lot of love there. Ok,so you want the next order to be double?” “yes please.” “ok, i will tell you when we are ready to ship all those item to you.” “great. Before i forget, my business partner really like your design. They would like to cooperate with your company.” “thats good to hear that. But may i know the what is the company?” “its ok, you need to know it after all. Its Ok company.”

Eunjung froze. “they like to work with a designer like you. Mr. Ok taecyeon is here 2 days ago, he say he really like all your design.” “so what did you say to him?” “well just a little bit introduction about you. He say he would like to meet you.” Eunjung sigh. “ok, thank you mr. Robert. I will discuss it with ellie (jiyeon) and let you know, or maybe you can leave her contact number to me. I will personally contact him.”

“oh i already give him your contact number.” Eunjung facepalm. “ok then, thanks again mr. Robert.”

“ah that name again. I don’t want to deal with anybody with that name. Erghh.”

2 days later, jiyeon come to the store a usual after scholl. “annyeong oppa.” “annyeong.” She enter the office when her eyes fix on a figure sleeping on the couch. “is that unnie?” jiyeon look at her closely. “oppa, did you know that unnie inside?” “ne? Eunjungie~ka?” jiyeon nod. “molla, we thought you are the one that leave the lamp on and the door is locked like usual.” “i do lock the door, but i don’t leave the lamp on. And unnie now inside sleeping.” “chinjja?” the rush inside the office. Eunjung sit when her phone ring.

Once she done with the call she turn just to see everybody stare at her. “waeyo?” “when did you come?” “last night. Wae?” she raise her eyebrow. “nothing, just don’t expect you to be here.” “well i’m already here.” She stand up. “i’m going to wash up first.” Upon she want to leave, the workers hug her. “we miss you eunjungie.” “arayo, i’m sorry for making everybody worried. You too.” She say while looking at jiyeon. Jiyeon hug eunjung tight while crying. “mianhae unnie on behalf omma. Whatever people say, i don’t care. You are my unnie, before, now and forever.” Eunjung just smile. “i don’t want to think about that. We have meeting after this. Regarding on Ok company request to mr. Robert, Park Ellie~ssi.” she say walk away. “she us formality to me.” Jiyeon head down.