don't touch her.

please be strong !!

Jiyeon look at the phone. “what did he want calling unnie this time?” she look around to see if eunjung appear from outside. Jiyeon quickly delete the number and put the phone back on its place. “jiyeon~ah, lets go out to make a trend survey.” “where to?” “anywhere. What did you do there?” “aniya, nothing. I want to take your phone to play games inside it since i have no work to do right now.” “you and games can’t be separate, isn’t it?” eunjung say shooking her head. Jiyeon cutely smile to her.

“unnie, can we exchange phone number?” “eh, why?” eunjung look at her while raise her eyebrow. “there is some number i don’t know disturbing me. Its hard to deal with them especially when they call me during i’m in  a class. Please unnie.” “its not that i don’t want but you know right my number used for dealing with investors, dealer and all.” “not that number. I also know about it.” “you mean my personal number? What if your friend call then?” “ask them to call me on your number then. Please. Please. Please.” Jiyeon use her aegyo on eunjung. “arasso, arasso. But if somebody call asking for me, ask them to call your number right away ok.” “ne unnie.”

Jiyeon want to walk away with eunjung phone in her hand when eunjung call her. “jiyeon~ah, first thing first, clean up all those games from that phone. It is too much games inside till there is no more free space.” Jiyeon grin. “arasso unnie.” “aigoo this game maniac.”

Jiyeon sit inside a cafe enjoying her americano while waiting for eunjung to fetch her when the phone ring. Its an unknown number but she know very well who is that. “hello, yes?” she speak in english. “yeobuseyo, may i talk to eunjung please?” “sorry sir, you got the wrong person.” “this is not eunjung?” “this is jiyeon park. I’m sorry sir, i think you got the wrong person and the wrong number. Good bye then.” Jiyeon want to hang up when taecyeon voice out. “jjamkkan~man jiyeon~ah.” “did i know you sir?” she still keep the conversation in english even though taecyeon talk to her in fully hangul.

“naya, taecyeon oppa. Can we meet?” “taecyeon? I don’t know anybody with the name taecyeon and i’m busy right now. So, good bye.” She quickly hang up without listening to his word. “erghhh, he spoiled my mood.” She waiting while playing games inside her phone. To be exact eunjung phone. Since eunjung is from somewhere far, it will take a while for her to arrive. She not allow jiyeon to be on a taxi or bus, so she need to wait for her to come. “aisy, where is this unnie.” Jiyeon try to call her. “unnie, where are you?” “i still on my way. I’m sorry i’m late. But can you wait for a little bit more?” “ne unnie, palliwa. I’m so tired and sleepy right now.” “arasso. Annyeong.” Jiyeonstill enjoying her drink when somebody greet her.

“annyeong haseyo miss park.” She look up. Its taecyeon. ‘omo what did he do here? How did he know i’m here?’ she mumble alone. But still she need to keep cool, so she pretend that she didn’t shock at all to see him there. “yes sir? May i help you?” jiyeon voice out while raising her eyebrow. “i know you remember me and you know me. Don’t pretend tht you don’t know me jiyeon.” He say looking straight to her eyes. “kere, mr. Taecyeon what do you want?” taecyeon take a sit in front of her. “did i ask you to sit? Tcck, shameless man.” jiyeon say him. Taecyeon look at her. “i’m so busy right now, so go straight to the point what do you want. Our next launch around the corner, so i need to work on my design.” “what did your deal actually?” he ask. Jiyeon look at him and smirk.

“my deal? No, nothing. There is nothing to deal with you.” “but then, why did you are the one that using eunjung number?” she lean back while cross her arm. “why? Is there any problem? She is my unnie, so we can do anything we want. Ah, i forgot, you need her to use that number so you can call her to persuade her to come back to you and do you work agaain? Omo, i forgot my deal when i ask her to use her number instead of mine. But you make the reason clear though.” Jiyeon say sit straight.

“can’t you just mind your own business? Don’t act like a baby, a spoiled brat. You are grown up enough to take care of yourself and your own business though.” Taecyeon say with a harsh voice. “eunjung unnie is my business. Mummy and daddy ask me to take care of her as well as mama and papa ask her to take care of me. Is that clear enough to explain to you that she is also my business?” jiyeon lean closed to his face. “you have no right to point out what she can and what she can’t also what i can and can’t.” Jiyeon smirk. “you stupid little kid.” “better than be a bastard.” “YAH.” He raise his hand to slap jiyeon but somebody grip his hand. Jiyeon covering her face waiting for the pain to come.

“don’t you dare to touch her or i’ll kill you.” “eun.. eunjung~ah.” “i warn you mr. Ok Teacyeon. Don;t ever appear in front of us again like how she warn you before. What ever business between us, you are nobody to interfere with it. You got me? She mention before she kill you if you appear in front of us again but this time i warn you, i will make sure to kill you if you ever come to my sight again. Come on jiyeon~ah.” Eunjung grab jiyeon hand and walk away. Taecyeon look at them. He then ruffle his hair. “aisyy, chinjja. Wait and see you little brat.”

Meanwhile in the car eunjung panicly checking on jiyeon. “did he hurt you? Did he touch you anywhere?” she touch her cheek and all. “aniya, i’m ok unnie.” “ani, tell me. Is there anywhere hurt jiyeon~ah? I’m sorry i’m late. I’m not suppose to ask you to wait. I’m sorry, i’m sorry.” Eunjung tears flow. “unnie, eunjung unnie calm down. Calm down ok. I’m fine unnie, i’m fine.” She say hugging eunjung. “mianhae.” “shhhh, its ok unnie. Its ok.”

-----

Eunjung already sleeping soundly on the bed while jiyeon still busy doing her work. She look at her phone. “should i call mama?” after some time waiting, her mother pick up the call. “hello, mama.” “oh baby, how are you dear?” as usual they are more comfortable to communicate in english. “i’m fine mama. How about you, papa?” “we’re fine.” “mummy and daddy?” “they are good too. They say they miss princess so much since she rarely call nowadays. Is she ok?” “ne she is ok but she already sleeping right now. Maybe she is tired since she is being busy since the pass 3 weeks with the appointment with client, meeting with the investors and all. Maybe thats why she rarely call mummy and daddy.” “oh, can you ask her to call your mummy and daddy if she free? They miss her so much.” “ok mama.”

“mama, i want to go to sleep now. I’ll call you again later ok. I love you.” “love you too baby.” “send my hug and kiss to papa, mummy and daddy also my silly brother ok.” “ok baby.” “good night mama.” She hang up. Jiyeon look at eunjung. “i hope you will stay strong to face everything unnie.”

The house is in such a mess. Eunjung that is just now comeback from her business trip from incheon jaw drop once she open the door. “what the hell happen here?” the table full with empty snack plastics, fried chicken box, carbonated drink canned and all. Eunjung then go to the kitchen just to make her head spinning more as the sink full with unwash dishes. “this park jiyeon.” Eunjung put her handbag on the kitchen counter and go to jiyeon room.

“park jiyeon what did you do to the house you little brat.” She say once she switch on the light. Jiyeon that is currently sleeping squinted her eyes. “mwoya, i’m sleeping here.” “ierona and clean up the mess you made to the house.” Eunjung force her to sit. “unnie i have no strength to do that.” Eunjung stop her movement. Jiyeon is sweating so much and her temperature is a bit high. “are you ok jiyeon~ah?” she reach her forehead. “gosh, you catch a cold pabo~ya. Why don’t you call me so i can somebcak earlier? Since when?” “yesterday afternoon. Its ok, just slightly cold. I will be ok if i rest. Beside unnie have an important meeting there.”

“pabo park ji. Get some rest, i will make some food for you and CLEAAN UP THE HOUSE. Do remember i still angry with you park ji.” She say fixing her blanket.“thank you unnie, and i’m sorry. You know right i just know to make mess but don’t know how to tidy it up again.” She say smile weakly. “ara, ara.” She say leave the room. Eunjung start to gather the ingredient to make food for jiyeon. Once she start to boiled it, eunjung make her move to clean up the mess that jiyeon make.

“aigoo this park ji. I wonder what will your husband do to yuo once you get married later.” She mumble alone while pick up all those trash. After clean up the mess she go to jiyeon room. “in here too.” She pick up all jiyeon used clothes and put it in the washing machine, she fix the mess inside jiyeon wardrobe, clean up her study table and mop the floor. Eunjung then sendimented on the couch after she done everything.“this park jiyeon really know how to make me tired to the max. Aigoo.”

Eunjung serve the food and bring it to jiyeon room. “jiyeon wake up. Lets eat.” “i don’t want.” “wake up now. You need to eat so you can take your medicine later. Come on.” While eating her food she look at eunjung tired face. “sorry unnie, for making you tired once you arrive home. No, its double tired.” “its ok jiyeon~ah, but please learn how to clean up the mess you made. What if i go for a week? I wonder what will happen to the house then.” Eunjung say. “it will be double than this.” Jiyeon say chuckling. “aigoo this baby.” Eunjung pinch her cheek. “did you already call mummy and daddy?” “not yet, maybe later. I’m too busy, i need much time to talk t them. So i will call them later.” She smile. “ne unnie.”