ham and park sajangnim.

please be strong !!

Its already pass midnight. Eunjung still concentrate on her work for the new design of clothes for her label. Eunjung the CEO of HEJPJY collection work together with her business partner Jiyeon.it is one of the biggest fashion label in korea for the time being with eunjung and jiyeon as the founder and co-founder. Eunjung the winner of the successful designer award along with jiyeon as the new designer award, they made a great teamwork when they start the business together.

Eunjung unlock her phone. “ah, its already 3 am.” She stretched her arm and straightened her back. “aigoo my back.” She turn around to see jiyeon sleeping peacefully on the bed. Jiyeon have her own room but her room become like a wardrobe for both of them since her room full with their clothes, shoes and all. And she dislike sleeping alone so she sleep with eunjung in eunjung room. Eunjung sigh. “when will you learn to sleep properly jiyeon~ah.” Jiyeon sleep with the blanket slightly open, one of her leg pop out from it and her head is off from the pillow. She approach jiyeon to put the blanket nicely on her and adjusting her position. eunjung smile. “how cute you are when you sleeping.” She jiyeon hair before heading to the kitchen to get something to drink.

Jiyeon and eunjung live together since they know each other for 15 years already when eunjung family move to jiyeon neighbourhod. They enter the same school starting from that eventhough eunjung first impression to jiyeon is not that good. To eunjung, jiyeon is like a spoiled brat that is rude, cold and scary. But once she know her more, she realise that jiyeon is only like that to the person she doesn’t close enough and her face is already like that since she was born. In fact she is so cute, caring and understanding.

Jiyeon turn around. She open her eyes when she feel nobody beside her. “oh, where is she?” by then eunjung enter the room with a glass of water in her hand. “jiyeon~ah, did i wake you up?” jiyeon rub her eyes. “aniya. unnie you working overnight again? it is already 3 o’clock. get some rest.” Eunjung smile, she put the glass on the desk and approaching jiyeon. “just a little bit more and i will going to sleep after that ok. Now, go to sleep, you look tired.” She help jiyeon to lay on the bed, adjusting the blanket for her. “sleep well ok.” She say jiyeon hair. “erm, you too. don’t work too hard, you might get sick.” Jiyeon reply her with a sleepy tone and her eyes closed. “arasso. Jal jja.” She stay beside jiyeon till she really fall asleep.

She then continue her work and going to sleep. Jiyeon wake up when her  alarm start to make noise early in the morning. She sit up and switch off the alarm. Jiyeon turn beside her to see eunjung sleeping hugging her rilakkuma. “you sure like that rilakkuma a lot ha.” she get off from the bed to wash up and prepare the breakfast. After done washup, jiyeon go to the desk to get the glass that eunjung use to bring it to the kitchen. She stop and reach the sketch book that eunjung always use for her design. “she work on with this much of design in one night? We can have this till the next season of clothes, more than enough already. Aigoo ham eunjung.”

Jiyeon prepare the breakfast before enter the room to wake up eunjung. they need to leave after that since eunjung need to go to the store and jiyeon need to go to school. “eunjung~ah, ierona. We need to leave soon. Eunjungie.” jiyeon shake her body slowly. She sit at the edge of the bed eunjung hair. “eunjung unnie, wake up.” eunjung slowly open her eyes. “oh jiyeon~ah, what time now?” “its 6 unnie. palli ierona, we need to leave  since i have class this morning.” Eunjung nod as she move to the washroom. She need to send jiyeon to school before go to the store.

After eat their breakfast, eunjung drive her car to send jiyeon to school. “we’re here. what time did you finish your class dear?” “its 2 pm. I will call you later to confirm that.” “arasso, call me ok if you’re done. if i not pick up your call, do call the store.” Jiyeon nod. “if not, i can just go back by taxi. don’t worry.” She say smiling. “aniya, call me. Wait until i come to fetch you ok.” “arasso.”

Eunjung love jiyeon too much since she didn’t have any other sibling while jiyeon have a oppa. They really look alike. Her brother currently abroad now. Eunjung do anything to protect jiyeon not just because it is her parents request for eunjung to taking care of jiyeon but also because eunjung herself. Jiyeon is like a sister to her that she want to protect with all her will. Just jiyeon didn’t call her unnie like usually most people do since eunjung ask her not to. But sometimes she do call her unnie as she like it.

“annyeong unnie.” “annyeong. Be good ok.” Jiyeon smile.

-----

Eunjung inside her office looking at some file and design for the next launching. She totally immerse on her work till she forget that jiyeon is waiting for her to be fetch. Suddenly her intercom beeping. “yes?” “sajangnim, park sajangnim call just now. She say she was waiting for you for 1 hours already. She ask if you can pick her or not. If not she will be back by taxi.” Eunjung facepalm. “i forgot about it. ok, i’m heading out now.” Eunjung take her phone. “aish,i forgot to change the mode.” 20 misscal from jiyeon, 15 text. Eunjung gather her thing, she take her wallet and car key before leave. While driving, her phone ringing. “ne jiyeon~ah.” “eodiya? Should i just go back with taxi?”

“aniya jiyeon~ah, i almost there. Do wait for a while ok. Mianhae i didn’t realise the call and the text you send to me.” “ne unnie, palliwa.” She hang up. from eunjung can see jiyeon standing near the entrance playing with her phone. “park ji.” Jiyeon look up. she smile. “ham eunjung. what take you so long? I’m already there since 1 hour ago.” “mianhae dongsaeng~ah, my phone is in silent mode since we have meeting this morning. I forget to change back the mode.” She say ruffle jiyeon hair. “where to now?” “going back home. You want to change right?” jiyeon nod.

After done changing her clothes, jiyeon sit on the couch. “jiyeon~ah?” “hurm.” She say while her eyes still on her phone. “how school?” “great. I’ll be a bit busy next week since i have a project due.” “need help?” “we’ll see when i start later.” She say laughing. “jiyeon lets go out.” “where to?” “eat of course you pabo~ya.” Jiyeon smile. “how did you know i’m hungry?” she ask. “its because you are the dino. Hungry every 3-4 hours even you eat ton of food before.” Eunjung say while laughing. “YAH!!!!”

“fast, we need to go to the store after that. They say the new stock will arrive and the new design clothes that we work on last time will come together.” “chinjja? assa.” Jiyeon run to her room.

-----

While they are eating their food, eunjung phone ring. “sajangnim.” “ne?” “the stock already here. what should we do now?” “ask yoo hwan to check it. make sure it is correct. Oh yeah, ask them to wait for a while since i will be there with jiyeon to check the new design.” She hang up. “wae unnie?” “the stock already at the store. Are you done?” “neh.” Jiyeon say smiling showing her empty plate. “still hungry? Want mine?” “unnie neun?” “i’m full already.” She smile taking eunjung plate and continue eating.

“i’m done unnie. ka ja.” “why did you keep calling me unnie, unnie. i tell you right.” Jiyeon look at her. “why is it wrong? You are unnie though. Why i can’t call you that? It is more comfortable than calling just your name.” Jiyeon answer her. “but we are close enough for you to call me unnie right?” “we are different with 5 years miss ham eunjung. it is clear enough why i call you unnie and it is not formality for me if you mean that by your word before. Better i call you unnie than i call you eunjung~ssi.” She say looking at eunjung that is now driving. “but..” “but? You don’t like it? want me to be more formal eunjung~ssi?” “aniya, i’m done arguing with you. Do whatever you think you comfortable.” Jiyeon smile of victory.

They enter the meeting room. “sorry we’re late.” “no its ok. So ham sajangnim, it is the new design. It come with the various colour as you wish.” Eunjung approach the design. “how many colour?” “it is about 7 colour. Red, purple, blue, green, white, yellow and pink.” Jiyeon sit straight. “no black?” she ask. Eunjung turn around to look at them. “yeah, i do request for black right?” she smile. “sajangnim, for the black that you request we made it only 2. As this design is the limited edition as we made only 35 pieces of it, the black colour is real limited.” Jiyeon raised her eyebrow to eunjung. “what does it mean?” “since we working together for about 5 years already, so we made the black colour especially for both of you.” “chinjja?” jiyeon ask.

She take a box beside her. “here.” jiyeon excitedly open the box to see there is 2 black hoodie. “it is also your name at the back of it.” “chinjja limited edition. Woah, daebak unnie.” she show thumbs up. eunjung smile. “you did a great job. Thank you for your hardwork, and i hope this collabration will continue like this.” “we hope so too sajangnim. It is great to get to collabrate with you.”

After they leave, eunjung come out from the meeting room. “yoo hwan oppa.” “ne eunjung~ah?” “how is the stock? Did we have it right as we order?” he take a file. “here. basicly yes, just i realise that we have more than we aimed for.” “meaning?” “this season we do aimed for 30 different design of clothes as far as i know. But for now we already have around 36 different design.” “chinjja?”

“it is because you work too much on the design.” Jiyeon say appear from the room. “unnie, the design we have enough till 5 to 6 launching ahead.” “wae?” “i saw the design that you work on every night. It is more than enough already. Beside, i am the one that will do the design next. Remember, 3 month already pass.” Eunjung nod. They actually take turn to do the design as 3 month per person. “arasso.” “oh eunjung~ah, here. it ring just now.” “thank you dear.” It is then ring again. “yeobuseyo?” she smile. “we’ll discuss again later.” She then walk away. “aigoo, i know already who is that.” “who?” jiyeon turn. “who else unnie? i know you know who.” She walk away.