Education From Shinwa! Part 2

You Are My Oppa Teen Top.

~L.Joe’s POV~

“WE ARE GONNA HAVE ED!!!” yelled Changjo.

“MWOHH??!!!” yelled Ricky and Niel.

“I knew it!!!” yelled me, Chunji-hyung and CAP-hyung.

  We looked at each other and gave each other high fives. Andy-Hyung was laughing hi head off at Neil and Ricky. They were freaking out but the weird thing is . . . . REAL MAKNAE ISNT REACTING!!

“Wait!! Why isn’t Changjo freaking out??!” I yelled.

“Am I supposed to freak out??” he asked us.

“OMONA!!! OUR MAKNAE ISNT INNOCENT!!!!!” yelled CAP-hyung and Chunji-hyung.

“NO!! I DIDN’T MEAN IT THAT WAY!!!”  ChangJo yelled. “I mean . . . . ugh . . . Isnt it normal that we know about . . these things. . “ he said trailing off.

“YAH! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT,  THAT YOU’RE TRAILING OFF LIKE THAT??!!!” I asked him.

“NOTHING!!!” he yelled.

“OMO! I didn’t know our Jonghyun knows these things already!!” teased hyung.

“AH!!!!” yelled Changjo covering his face with his hoodie.

 Everyone was laughing at his reaction. Then hyung explained that we are separated from Changgie.ah for this specific reason. He had to talk to us about how different girls are from guys. Funny she gets along with us well and sometimes seems like a guy to us. He then went to mood swings, girls have different mood swings than guys. Well, that I believe! One moment Changgie is all happy with Changjo , then the next she’s yelling at him.

“To put everything simply . . . I’ll read you boys this book.” He said showing us a book.

‘Why is my brother different from me?’

“Wah! Hyung! Isnt that a book for children???” asked Neil.

“Well, its what the director gave me! So live with it!!” he replied.

 He started reading the book and somehow it ended up awkward at the first few pages. So he skipped a lot of pages because he couldn’t say those things on tv. Hyung finally gave up on the book and asked us if we have any questions (a/n: Sorry! I don’t really know much about the ual stuffs! Im 14 for Pete’s sake!!)

“Hyung! I did not get a thing you were saying!!” yelled Ricky.

“Live with it! I don’t want to read this book again!!” hyung yelled giving the book back to one of the writer noonas.

 Teen Top burst out laughing and didn’t stop for a while. Then we started throwing questions at hyung. Then I suddenly, without thinking, asked hyung a very awkward question.

“Hyung! Is yours big??” I asked which made everyone look at me.

“….”

“Hello?”

“OFCOURSE MY DREAM IS BIG! HOW WOULD I GET FAMOUS IF IT WASN’T??!” he yelled changing the subject.

“Hyung! Do you watch yadong??!!” asked Chunji-hyung.

“What??! Why are you asking??!”

“OHHH!! I SEE!!” replied Chunji-hyung.

“Hyung! Hyung!!! What countries do you watch??” asked CAP-hyung.

“AISH!! THIS IS ENOUGH! I HAVE TO GO SOMEWHERE.” Yelled Andy-hyung and left.

~Ricky’s POV~

 After Andy-hyung left, we were bursting out laughing at the awkward education we had. Its been exactly 1 hour and 35 minutes since hyung called Changgie, so she should be here soon enough.

 “YAH! Oppas! Wheres my uncle??” yelled Changgie running towards us.

“Oh you’re here.” I said to her.

“Yup. I am. So, Uncle Andy?? Where is he? What does he want?”

“Oh. Hyung. He left.” Replied CAP-hyung.

“WHAT?? Why did he tell me to come here then??” she yelled.

“Because! They suddenly took us here and we felt bad that you weren’t with us so we told hyung to call you to come here, so that you wouldn’t get mad at us and ignore us again.”I said without breathing.

“Whoa! Whoa!! Ricky-oppa! Relax! I wont get mad. You guys have been practicing a lot lately an you guys deserve a break. Right??”

“WAH!!! CHANGGIE UNDERSTANDS US!!! HYUNG!! DID YOU HEAR WHAT SHE SAID?? WE DESERVE A BREAK!!” yelled Chunji-hyun to our manager.

 Our manager didn’t do anything but laugh. We started eating food that manager-hyung bought for us. We had a little chit chat and joked around, gave a few dares and chased after each other. Im sort of surprised that Changgie didnt get mad at us for leaving her . . . Wait. . . Theres something wrong here! She always gets mad at us every day! Why isnt she mad now??

 I glanced at her and Changjo running after each other and squirting water at each other. Where did they get those water guns???? Anyways, its about time she gets mad at him. After a while, she still wasnt mad at him. They sat down next to me and were panting like heck.

"Ricky-oppa!! Why the long face?? You didnt even join!!!" she yelled.

“Because-“ I started.

“WAIT A FREAKING MINUTE!!!! THERES SOMETHING WRONG HERE!!!!” yelled Neil-hyung.

“What?” replied CAP-hyung in an annoyed tone.

“THIS GIRL!!!” Yelled Neil-hyung.

“What??” asked Changjo.

“IS NOT CHANGSOO!!! SHE LOOKS LIKE HER! ACTS LIKE HER! BUT NOT ONCE DIDSHE GET MAD AT CHANGJO! SHES ALWAYS MAD AT CHANGJO!!!!”

“Come to think about it . . .” muttered L.Joe-hyung.

“WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO CHANGGIE!!!” Yelled Chunji-hyung while pulling Changgie down.

“I SWEAR, ON CHICHI’S PRECIOUS NON-EXISTENT LIFE, THAT I AM KIM CHANGSOO!!!” she yelled.

“Aish! Fine! Fine!” said Chunji-hyung letting her go.

 The other guys went to play while Changsoo stayed with me. She isn’t cheerful and she was thinking really deeply , I wonder why.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HEYOOOO!! SHORT UPDATE! HAD FUN AT THE STUDENT CONVENTION! LIKE THE MAIN PIC?? ITS MEE!! XD