Teen Top's Win! XD

You Are My Oppa Teen Top.

~Changsoo’s POV~

 YAMO was back on and the Teen Top-oppas were one of the contenders for first place along with MBLAQ on Music Bank, so I decided to go with them. I watched them as they got their hair and makeup done. After a few minutes of watching them, I faced the camera.

“Im the youngest and the only teenage girl here, but I’m the one with the least make up in this room.”

“YA! I CAN HEAR YOU!” yelled Chunji-oppa.

“He’s saying that cause he’s the one with the most makeup in this room!” I whispered to the camera.

“Ya!!!!” he yelled again.

 The whole room laughed at him, he kept making a fuss! His stylist even got mad at him. After a while, me, Ricky-oppa and Changjo-oppa were watching others perform through the screen in the waiting room. We waited for CAP-oppa’s special stage with Chocolat and we got on stage we all went crazy in the waiting room.

“WHOOOOAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!” I yelled.

“WAAAHHH!!! I WANTED TO DO THIS SPECIAL STAGE!!!!!!” yelled L.Joe-oppa.

After a while, Teen Top were called to do  their stage. They did really good! Chagjo-oppa hardly smiled and Ricky-oppa looked like he really enjoyed doing this stage. When they got back to the waiting room, they were so pumped up. Their pledge if they win was they would make a human pyramid.

“I think you guys are gonna have to make that pyramid happen!” I yelled at them.

“Chinja??” asked Ricky-oppa before putting an arm around me.

“Neh!” I gave him thumbs up.

“if we win today, doesn’t that make Changgie our Good Luck Charm??” asked Niel-oppa while he was pulling Ricky-oppas arm off so he can give me a back hug.

“Eh??” I pushed  him off.

“If we win today, you will be our good luck charm.” Repeated Changjo-oppa and the other oppas agreed to it.

“And if you lose??”

“You’ll be our bad luck charm.” Said CAP-oppa.

“ANIIII!!!!” I yelled.

 All of them were called on stage, it was time to find out who wins. I was staring right at the tv, crossing my fingers that they win! I don’t want to be bad luck!! The votes were being counted and I was really nervous! I closed my eyes and waited for the winner to be announced.

“And the winner is . . . . “ said Jangwoo. “TEEN TOP!!”

 I looked at the screen and stared at them. Niel-oppa tool the mic and thanked everyone, including me. Ricky-oppa cried a little and most of them are in shock. The other Idols left the stage and they started to build that human pyramid they promised.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s a short chapter. =(. Im losing inspirationnn! T___T! I try harder!

Hope you enjoyed this short chapter! I just wanted to address their win, that was a long long long long time ago.  Kekekekekeke.

I appreciate your support and patience! Your comments are lovely too! ^__^! I actually made another fanfic. Teen Idol Romance. Pt. 1: Semi-Ice Princess Maknae. Please support it too. ^^-