Together Again!

You Are My Oppa Teen Top.

~2 Months later~
~L.Joe’s POV~

 Its already been two months since ChangSoo left. Im still half awake right now and did I mention about how warm this pillow im hugging is?? Wait a second. . . . This pillow im hugging is hugging me back! This pillow im hugging is breathing!! I opened my eyes to see hair! Long hair!! Who the heck is-

“WAHHH-“ I started screaming only to be stopped by her hand.

“L.Joe-oppa! Can you keep it down??! Im trying to sleep!” she yelled at me then snuggled closer.

“WHAT?? WHATS HAPPENING?? WHY’D YOU SCREAM??!” yelled CAP-hyung bursting in to my room. “IS THAT??”

“Aish! I don’t remember this house being noisy!!” yelled ChangSoo, YES! CHANGSOO!  Getting up from bed.

“BRAT FACE!!!!” yelled CAP-hyung hugging ChangSoo while carrying her.

“Ya! Ya! Ya!!!! CAP-Oppa!!!!!!!!” she yelled.

“WHAT IS WITH THIS YELLING???!!!” yelled Chunji-hyung. “IS THAT??? MY BUDNNY?!?!!!!”

“Yes its me!! Why are you all so surprised???! Didn’t I tell you Season 2 would be when I came back? I texted you guys yesterday!”

“No you didn’t!!!” the hyung-line yelled at her.

“What do you me-“ she started then she saw her phone. “Ohhhhh!! 6 failed messages! My bad!!”

“Hyung~~! Its to early to be up! Why are you guys yelling??” asked the very sleepy Changjo.

“WAh!!!! Changjo-oppa!!!!! Kyeopta!!! Im taking a picture!!!!”

“Huh? Who is this girl?”

“What?!” the hyung-line and Changsoo yelled at him.

“You don’t remember your dongsaeng???!!” yelled Chunji-hyung.

“I have a dongsaeng?” he replied scratching his eye.

“That’s it!” yelled Changsoo going to the bathroom.

 Changsoo came back in the room with a dripper full of water and threw it at the now very awake Changjo. Then the cycle of them fighting started again. Soon Niel came in and joined the fun while the fake maknae was still peacefully sleeping.

“I wanna wake up Ricky-oppa!!”

“Go ahead.”

 We followed Changsoo to Ricky’s room and found him hugging a teddy bear. Omo!

“Wait!” yelled CAP-hyung.

“What?” we all asked.

“I want to take a picture! Ricky is adorable hugging that bear!”

“fine”

“Okay! Done! Now wake him up!”

 Changsoo sat on the side of the bed puffing up her cheeks. Her hair is longer and the blonde streaks are starting to disappear. She also got chubbier and taller. Changsoo was staring at Ricky thinking of ways to way him up, then she snapped her fingers.

Changie then pulled away the bear which caused Ricky to toss and turn. Then she suddenly jumped on the bed.

“RICKY-OPPA!! WAKE UP BEFORE I DECIDE TO GIVE YOU A WEDGIE!!!” she yelled in Ricky’s ears.

“WHAT??!” Ricky shot up. “Changsoo?!!!!!”

“YES! CHANGSOO IS BACKK!!”

 After that, Ricky nagged about how she didn’t say a proper goodbye and that she wont forgive her because of it. Then he suddenly hugged her and told her he missed her.

“Oh!! By the way!! I brought gifts. My dad told me too.” She said clapping her hands.

~ChangSoo’s POV~

 Wah! its good to be back with the oppas again. Chunji-oppa made me promise to do a 500 piece puzzle later for fun, the maknaes are forcing me to play video games and L.Joe-oppa asking what we want for lunch and CAP-oppa reading a book peacefully.

“What do you wanna play Chang??” asked Niel-oppa looking through the games.

“ughh . . . Niel-oppa.”

“Neil-hyung. . . “

“What?”

“Which CHANG are you referring to???” me and ChangJo-oppa asked together.

“Wait! Wait!!! Im CHANG too!!”  yelled Ricky-oppa popping in the middle of me and Changjo-oppa

“You don’t count oppa!! We call you Ricky!!” I yelled at him and pinched his cheek and he replied by pouting.

“WAH! I missed oppas aegyos!!!” I yelled.

 The room suddenly was filled with silence. I looked around to see everyone looking, No! Staring at me. Ricky-oppa had his jaw dropped to what I said. I looked at them innocently trying to figure out why theyre staring, then suddenly Niel-oppa jumped and held on to my right arm, followed by Changjo-oppa holding the other arm. Then Chunji-oppa came in front of me.

“REPEAT WHAT YOU SAID!” he ordered me.

"What??”

“Repeat what you said a while ago!”

“What? I missed Ricky-oppas aegyos??”

“YES! THAT!!”

“What about it?” I asked and without warning he started tickling me.

“Who are you and what did you do to my dongsaeng??!!” he asked and stop from tickling.

“Its me!!”

“LIES!!!!” he yelled tickling me again.

“What did you get me before you left??” asked Changjo-oppa.

“Sheesshh! I got you a jacket that feels like a fleece blanket!”

“What color?”

“Dark green!!”

“NO! Its EMERALD! Tickle her!!!!” he yelled and Chunji-oppa started tickling me.

 The camera crew rushed to film everything they did and its embarrassing because my laugh gets weird when I  get tickled. The finally stopped and I pretended to be mad at them, they did all sorts of things to make me forgive them. Niel-oppa and Chunji-oppa did the Baby Bird thing they did on a show, Ricky-oppa and Changjo-oppa did aegyo, then danced for me.

“Fine! I forgive you guys!”

“FINALLY!!!” they yelled.

~Intervie Flash~
~Group interview~

“How do you guys feel that you’re together again?”

“Im happy! I really missed the oppas!” said Changsoo.

“Okay I guess. Im starting to teach Changsoo how to rap.” Said CAP.

“I STILL DON’T THINK THIS GIRL IS CHANGSOO!!!” yelled Chunji.

“I’m gonna cook all her favorite foods!! I missed my yeodongsaeng!” yelled L.Joe.

“I AGREE WITH CHUNJI-Hyung!!!” yelled Niel.

“She got taller! Im scared she might get taller than me!!!” said Ricky.

“She spilled water on me! Its not nice!!” yelled the maknae Changjo.

~End of Interview~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WAH! MIANHEEEE!!!! I’ve been really lazy! *hits self with a fan*! Im getting a block . . . ! Huhuhuhuh.

Anywayss~ ! Enjoy the short update~!

MUAHH! Saranghe~~~!

SO MANY LLJANGS AND CHANGSTERS!!!!!! XD! AWESOME!!

IM A CAPTAIN, CHUNSA, LJJANG, EmotioNIEL, LOVELY and CHANGSTER! I CAN NEV ER PICK WHO MY BIAS ISS!!

@Asian Truffle- hahaha! what a coincidence! Irene is the only name i could think of that time!!