Meeting The Oppas.

You Are My Oppa Teen Top.

 

~Chang Soo's POV~

~Flashback~

I was walking around the grocery store checking my list of stuff to buy. 'I guess meat and curry powder is left. Now where do I look for the curry powder?' I thought. Then a man in his 30's held my arm.

"You are perfect!!" he yelled.

"Eh?" I replied tugging my arm away from him. "Perfect for what ahujusshi?"

"Say, Girl! Do you know the band Teen Top?"He whispered in my ear.

"From TOP Media? Ehem. . Yeah.. Why?" I said covering up my inner Angel and still pulling my arm from the old man.

"Great! Do you want to do a show with them?" he asked.

"With . . Teen Top . . Me? Are you sure??" I replied by asking.

"Yes! Yes! What do you say??"

"Sure~!"

"It will require you living with them and being their little sister! Here’s my number and give me yours" he said handing me a card and his phone.

"I will contact you in a few weeks and then we will plan out everything for the show. Aaraso?"

"Araso!" I replied.

~End of Flashback.~

Korean = Red

English= Blue

 So, that’s how I ended up being Teen Top's little dongsaeng now. I’m outside their dorm waiting for the time that I have to act like a foreigner to them. My mission is to fool Teen Top that I can't speak Korean for an episode. I hope my acting can be bought!

"You can go in now. They don’t know anything about the show. So, surprise them as much as you can!" said the writer-unnie.

"Yes, unnie" I said then took in a deep breath.

  I banged on the door hard so that I would surprise them. I could hear Ricky-oppa go "Omo" on the other side. L.Joe-oppa opened the door and looked at me.

"Hi~! Is this Teen Top's Dorm?" I asked in perfect English.

"Ugh. . Yes. . Teen Top's Dorm" replied L.Joe-oppa in a stutter English.

"GREAT! I’m gonna live here now!" I yelled.

 The 5 members looked confused while L.Joe-oppa was the only one who could understand what i said. He translated it to others and almost immediately CAP-oppa called their manager.

"Hyung! What is the meaning of this??!" he yelled.

"Hyung?! Why a foreigner that doesnt even speak Korean??!!" yelled Chunji.

'Oh clueless oppas.' i thought to myself and watched them freak out over it. If only they knew i could understand every single word they are saying. So they finally calmed down and theyre manager told them that ill be staying in CAP's, Neil's and Changjo's Room while they stay in the living room. I was already mentally laughing when they tried to introduce themselves. The most awkward one was Niel-oppa.

So . . . L.Joe. Where do i put my things?” i asked facing him.

Ah . . Follow me.” He replied in a very Asian accent.

 I almost giggled at how he said follow me but i managed to hold it in. The PD told me that the first person i should tell that i could speak Korean was L.Joe-oppa since he is the only one who can communicate with me at the moment. He carried my bags and walked to where the room was.

 He went in and put my bags near the closet. I stared at him.

“Thank you very much, L-Joe-oppa” i said in perfect Korean.

“You’re welcome Chang So—“ he stared at me realizing that i just spoke in Korean. “YOU CAN SPEAK-“

 I ran over to him to cover his mouth so that the other members wouldnt hear.

“Shhhs!! You’ll ruin my mission! The PD’s told me to atleast tell you since you are the only one who can converse with me in English. Don’t you dare tell the others.” I whispered.

“Aish. Fine Fine! When will you tell them?” he asked.

“After we film everything we need for today the reveal will happen. Just go with it okay?” i asked him pouting and puffing up my cheeks.

“Aish! I cant believe im letting a dongsaeng order me around. Aaraso! Aaraso!” he replied muttering the first part.

~Ricky’s POV~

 We were being interviewed on our thoughts of having a little sister live with us and what we want her to be like and all of those stuff. I wonder why they're interviewing us for this. Isn't this show Kkael Player

“How old would you like her to be?” the interviewer asked me.

“Hmmm. . . Maybe younger than ChangJo. So that we all can be her oppas” i replied.

“What do you want her to be like?” she asked everyone.

“Someone outgoing and cheerful” replied CAP-hyung.

“Someone who likes puzzles and plays sports” replied Chunji-hyung.

“Someone i can talk to and have fun with” replied L.Joe-hyung.

“A prankster kind and can sing” replied Neil-hyung.

“Someone cute and does aegyos” i replied.

"Someone who doesnt get moody much!” replied Changjo.

 We were asked more questions and had lunch when suddenly someone banged our door so hard that it made me jump.

“OMO! That scared me!” i yelled holding my chest.

“L.Joe open the door” said CAP-hyung.

 L.Joe-hyung went to open the door and a girl came in speaking English. L.Joe-hyung translated what she said to us. CAP-hyung called our manager and i was a bit nervous because im not really good in speaking English. Hyung explained to us that we were gonna have a show called “You Are My Oppa” and that our dongsaeng cant speak Korean.

I am . . Rovery Boy Ricky” i said to her introducing myself.

 L.Joe-hyung and ChangSoo.ah went to the room where shes gonna sleep in while the rest of us members were still shocked because of the sudden appearance of a dongsaeng. I looked around the room and saw that everyone was staring at the way where hyung and ChangSoo.ah went to.

“Hyung~! How are we supposed to take care of our new dongsaeng when we can even communicate with her?!” i yelled.

“I dont know! Why did manager-hyung agree to this?” replied Chunji-hyung.

 Everyone shut up because L.joe-hyung and ChangSoo.ah came back in. It was awkward when she was there. L.joe-hyung and ChangSoo.ah kept whispering to each other. I sense somethingwrong here!

~ChangSoo’s POV~

 Me and L.Joe-oppa made a pact that ill speak in Korean only when i whisper. YAY! I got him to my side now! Both of us went back to the living room and sat next to each other. It was awkward so i just blew up my cheeks then let the air out multiple times and i also played with my fingers.

“Are you bored or something?” whispered L.Joe-oppa.

“Deh. Its hard when the people you’re around with dont know that you can understand them.” I whispered back.

 Ricky-oppa was staring at the both of us with narrowed eyes so we stopped whispering to each other. Then minutes later, CAP-oppa and Chunji-oppa were made to make food for us. So the rest were with me waiting for food.

D-Do y-you rike Kolean Foods?” asked Changjo-oppa.

‘OMO! KYEOPTA!!!!!’ i thought. “Uhmm, Yeah! I love Korean Food! Its very delicious

 So we were being filmed during the talk. I wonder how my acting is. . . I wonder what they’ll do once they find out i can speak Korean? I went outside pretending to have a phone call, but i just went to talk to the PD.

“Ahjusshi! I can’t hold it anymore! I swear im about to laugh!” i complained to him.

“Ahh. . We’ll reveal it when you guys are eating instead. Just say something like ‘Oppa. Can you pass the rice?’ or ‘Do you guys have any drinks?’. Araso?” he replied.

“Wah! Khamsamnida!” i replied bowing to him and running back inside.

 When i got there, the oppas were already seated and about to eat. I smiled at them and sat in the empty space beside L.Joe-oppa. Seriously? Are they that afraid of English?? Chunji-oppa started to put food on my plate and gave me rice.

E-at. Very Dericious” he said smiling.

T-thank you” i replied. Darn! Scratch the rice plan.

 I started eating and somehow choked on what i was eating. They imediately gave me water. Shizz! Now what am i supposed to ask to them?? I kicked L.Joe-oppa lightly so i can whisper something to him.

“What was that for?” he whispered.

“Oppa, i have to reveal i know how to speak in Korean but i dnt know how!!” i whispered back.

“I help you!” he whispered then smiled at me.

So ChangSoo.ah! Who ish your favorite membuh?” he asked. Oh the Asian Accent he has!

“I like all of you guys. You are all talented.” I replied in Korean then stuffing my mouth with food.

“Ya! Whos the best in Teen Top?!” asked Neil.oppa.

‘Wait. I just spoke in Korean! Why didnt they notice??!’ I thought.

“It depends. L.Joe-oppa is the best in getting fa-“ i started but cut off.

“YAH!!!!!” yelled Changjo-oppa, Ricky-oppa, CAP-oppa and Chunji-oppa.

“Deh?” i asked tilting my head and showing a guilty smile.

“YOU SPOKE IN KOREAN!” yelled Neil-oppa. Finally realizing that i did speak in Korean.

“HIDDEN CAMERA!!!” i yelled.

“Ya!!!!” yelled Ricky-oppa.

“L.Joe-oppa was in it too!!” i yelled.

“L.JOE?!” yelled both Chunji-oppa and CAP-oppa.

 So they finally found out that i could speak in Korean! It wont be awkward from now on i guess. We still had to film us getting to know each other and all that stuff. Then it was time to sleep, but i didnt want to sleep alone!!

“Ya! Oppas! I dont want to sleep alone!” i yelled holding on to Ricky-oppa.

"Deh! Hyung's! We would be bad oppas if we leave our dongsaeng alone scared and lonely in a big room!" he said doing aegyo.

"Can i sleep in the living room with you oppas??" i asked doing aegyo too.

"Fine! Fine! You keep getting what you want, Brat Face!" replied CAP-oppa.

 Me and Ricky-oppa highfived each other. Since he was the one who agreed to me sleeping beside them i told them that i had dibs on the spot next to CAP-oppa. We played games for a while and since i got bored of the games i decided to disturb CAP-oppa who was reading a book.

"Oppa!" i yelled in his ear.

"Aish! You are so loud!" he said.

"Whats that book about? Romance? Thriller? Murder? Mystery -" i asked then out of now where i sang "Nang cheongmal! Mystery~! Mystery~! Why~?!!"

 Then all the all of the oppas stared at my sudden outburst of randomness. They laughed and i pouted at them. Then after a few minutes we were told to sleep because they said 'We have a long day tomorrow.' What does that mean?! I hope this is the start of my brother-sister relationship with the Teen Top-oppas.

 

 

 

 

 

Bwahahahahaha! I got to excited with this fanfic!! XD. So please comment and tell your frnds to subscribe!!

How do you RIKE ChangJo's Engrishh??!