Brother Sister Bonding Time Part 1

You Are My Oppa Teen Top.

~CAP's POV~

 
 Teen Top was woken up early, like around 5:30 am, while Chang Soo was still sleeping. We were told to be careful not to wake her up and to go outside when we're ready. I wonder how Brat Face will react to us waking her up. The PD told us that today we will have an outting together and that we have to make her happy.
 
"Hyung, where do we go?" i asked the PD.
 
"Anywhere you please. Just have fun and don't forget that you HAVE to TAKE CARE of your DONSAENG" he replied.
 
 We were all confused of why he was emphazing have, take care and donsaeng. The hyung-line were incharge of planning the day and cooking while the maknae line were in charge of waking Chang Soo up and getting her ready.
 
"So first we go to an amusment park, then the mall and then a park?" Chunji asked me.
 
"I guess so. What do you think L.Joe?" i asked him.
 
"Huh?" he asked. "Sorry. I wasnt listening. Im cooking here. Chunji-hyung, can you pass me an onion?"
 
"Ah. Sure" replied Chunij while getting the onion.
 
"I guess that plan is all good hyung. We just have to make her happy. How hard can that be?" he asked me.
 
"I guess so" i replied.
 
~Neil's POV~
 
  We were in the living room pushing each other so they can wake her up. In the end, we ended up playing Rock, Paper, Scissors to see who between us three will wake Chang Soo up. The first who got out was Changjo, so it was between me and Ricky now.
 
"KAWI BAWI BO!!!" we both yelled.
 
"Ya! You guys are so noisy!!" yelled Chang Soo.
 
 
"I guess we dont have top wake her up now, hyung!" said Ricky.
 
"MWOHH?!! Its too early to be up!!" she yelled.
 
 Whoa! Are girls always this moody when they wake up? I pushed Changjo to tell her to get ready and i went to tell hyung that shes awake now.
 
~ChangJo's POV~
 
After ChangSoo yelled at Neil-hyung and Ricky-hyung, Neil-hyung pushed me near ChangSoo. To be honest i was afraid that if i touch her right now she’d yell more, but i had to.
 
“ChangSoo.ah, its time to be up. We always wake up at this time” i said to her.
 
“ANDWAE!!” she yelled back.
 
“Changgie! Wakey Wakey!!” said Ricky-hyung while doing aegyo’s at her.
 
 ChangSoo just pulled the blanket over her head and said that shes seen all of Rickys aegyos on tv and that they wont work on her anymore. I called CAP-hyung to get her to get up but even though it was him who was trying she still wouldnt wake up.
 
“What do we have to do to get you to wake up?” asked Neil-hyung.
 
“Hmmm . . . i have one condition!” she yelled still under the covers.
 
“What is it?!” asked both me and CAP-hyung.
 
“I’ll get up if CAP-oppa, L-Joe-oppa and Changjo-oppa do aegyo for one minute each.” She said giggling.
 
AWW HELL NO!!!” yelled L.Joe-hyung in English while running in the livingroom.
 
~ChangSoo’s POV~
 
“Omo. Did i say it that loudly?” i got up asked them and they replied by nodding.
 
 I caught the eyes of the PD and he was giving me thumbs up and a huge smile. I guess my condition was good for a variety show, since L.Joe-oppa and
CAP-oppa are the manly ones in the group and dont do aegyo much and Changjo-oppa rarely does it even though hes the maknae.
 
“I REFUSE TO DO AEGYO!” said CAP-oppa.
 
“Suit yourself” i replied laying back down. 
 
“Ya!” yelled L.Joe-oppa.
 
“Im sleepy” i said yawning.
 
“Me too. . .” said Ricky-oppa.
 
“Wanna join me oppa??” i asked him.
 
“Sure!!” 
 
 He laid beside me and we both pretended to be asleep. CAP-oppa got irritated so Ricky-oppa stopped after a while and they still forced me to wake up but i still wouldnt. So, they finally gave up and decided to do my condition. First was ChangJo-oppa.
 
“Changgie.ah~ Wake up.” He said while puffing up his cheeks and laying on his belly near me.
 
 This continued on and on for a minute then when it was over it was L.Joe-oppa’s turn to do aegyo. At first he didnt know what to do which was sort of funny.
He also asked Ricky-oppa for help. Ricky-oppa told him to make cute faces which he did. Then finally it was CAP-oppas turn, like Ljoe-oppa, he didnt know what to do. He did alot of failed aegyos which were actually really funny then he finally gave up.
 
"AH! I give up! Come here Brat Face!" he yelled while carrying me princess style to the kitchen.
 
"YAH! CHEATER!!!" i yelled. "ANDWAE!!!"
 
 When he put me on a chair, i kept pouting and refused to talk. Chunji-oppa took over the cooking because L.Joe-oppa had to do aegyo. Changjo-oppa and Neil-oppa prepared the table and put plates and chopsticks. While Ricky-oppa was trying to make me stop pouting.
 
"I told you that those dont work, oppa" i said to Ricky-oppa and he started pouting too.
 
"Great! Now there are two pouting maknaes!" complained L.Joe-oppa.
 
 "The foods done!!!" yelled Chunji-oppa while coming to the table with a hot pot.
 
 We started eating and soon my pouting stopped because they kept doing funny things like pretending to be vampires by putting their chopsticks in their mouth and getting some kimchi stuck on their front teeth on purpose and smiling at me. 
 
"Why'd you wake me up so early anyways?" i asked them.
 
"We are going out!" yelled Ricky.
 
"Really?" i said while eating some ramen in my mout.
 
"Yup! First we go to Lotte World, then we go to a random mall and then the park near our dorm" said Chunji-oppa.
 
"Oh" was the only thing that came out of my mouth.
 
"You're not excited?" they all asked.
 
"Not really. I find amusement parks boring, malls are to crowded but the park is okay." i said.
 
 The only reason i said that is because if i got with them in Lotte World and the mall there would be fangirls that would probably separate us by asking for autographs and selcas. Its supposed to be our brother sister bonding time and if we're separated during our bonding that would really make me mad. I finished my food and put my plate and utensils in the sink. I stood there staring at their sort of disappointed faces. Was i too hard on them?
 
"We're still going you know." said CAP-oppa.
 
"I know. I'll go get ready now." i said running to get ready.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I know! Its short! But its just part 1! Anyways! Lookie . . ^___^
The albums my Unnie bought in SEOUL KOREA!! XD