Fun, Games and a Confession????

You Are My Oppa Teen Top.

~Changsoo's POV~

 The oppas played Rock Paper Scissors to see who will impress me first. It was Chunji-oppa, Changjo-oppa, Ricky-oppa, L.Joe-oppa, CAP-oppa and Niel-oppa. When he lost, he OTL-ed and then went ranting what he has planned it amazing and i will love him after!

"It better be amazing or you'll be last in the rankings!!" i yelled at him.

"IT WILL BE I SWEAR!!" he yelled back.

~Interview Flash~ ~Niel's Interview~

"What did you have in mind?"

"I actually didnt have anything in mind that time . . . I was still planning" he replied while giglling.

~End of Interview Flash~

"Changgie~! I will take you . . . " said Chunji-oppa.

"WHAT? WHAT???!!"

“SHOPPING!!!”

“YES!!!!!! CHUNJI-OPPA WILL WIN!!!!!”

“Aish! I was planning that!!” yelled L.Joe-oppa.

 So, me and Chunji-oppa went around shops and he made me try on clothes while the other oppas watched us. Chunji-oppa was the fashionista of the group, he always has colorful clothing that stands out while the others are normal.

 I went in the changing room and tried on a dress that Chunji-oppa picked. It was a light pink dress. Just above my knees. The bottom part of it was poofy and it had frills on the collar. I went out and asked them how’d it look like and they were staring.

“What??!! It doesnt suit me??” i asked them

“NO!! IT DOES!! YOU LOOK LIKE AN ULZZANG!!!!!” yelled Niel-oppa which cause people to turn to us.

“Shussh!! You’re too louud!!” i yelled at him which caused more people to look.

“Look who’s talking!” he said to me.

“Stop fighting!” yelled Changjo-oppa.

 After the mild arguing, Chunji-oppa bought me a huge pile of clothes and i was talking with CAP-oppa and L.Joe-oppa. Then suddenly Changjo-oppa and Ricky-oppa linked their arms around mine and pulled me out of the store.

“Ya! Ya! Ya! OPPAAA!!! What are you doing??!!!” i yelled.

“We cant stand it in there! It so pink and girly and . . . “ they started to make barfing noises.

“Aigo~! Choding-oppas~!” i said patting their heads.

“Ohh! BTW! Me and Ricky-hyung are joining forces!! So if you pick hyung as the best i will also be automatically the best!” said Changjo-oppa.

“Wait! Unfair!!!” yelled Niel-oppa.

“Not if Changgie agrees!!!”

“I dont mind!”

“Aish!!!”

 So the maknae-oppas took me to an arcade and we started running around playing random games. I somehow got a jackpot and won 100 tickets, which left the oppas shocked. Ricky-oppa then tried the game out but ended up losing. After 30 Minutes in the arcade, Changjo-oppa and Ricky-oppa forced me to take a selca with them.

“Okay! Since the maknaes are done, its my turn now!!!” yelled L.Joe-oppa.

 L.Joe-oppa then took us to a music store and asked permission if he could use one of the pianos in the store. The clerk was kind enough to let oppa use the piano. He sat down and told me to sit next to him.

“Any song requests?” he asked.

“CANNON!! I love that song.” I yelled.

“Araassoo~!”

 L.Joe-oppa then started to play the soft tune of Cannon. It started sweetly and everyone, including the clerk was listening to the music oppa was making. Just by listening to it you could feel the feelings oppa put into playing it for me. I scanned around the room to find everyone riding the rhythm. It was very peaceful when he played. He ended the song with a bang.

“WWAHHH!! OPPAA!!!” i yelled breaking the silence and glomped on oppa. He let out a small giggle and rubbed the back of his neck while showing everyone his gorgeous eye smile.

~Interview Flash~ Changgies Interview~

“What did you think of when your oppa was playing?”

“L.Joe-oppa . . Hm... When he was playing it felt really peaceful. I could feel that he cares for me and loves me through the music he was making.”

“Any messages to him?”

“L.JOE-OPPA!! SARANGHEYO!!!”

~End of Interview Flash~

 “Its my turn now!” yelled CAP-oppa in his deep voice.

“Yahhhooyy!!!” i yelled.

“Since no one fed Changgie yet, I will treat you!!” he said.

“Yes!!”

 CAP-oppa took us to my favorite restaurant. Its a cute little restaurant that not much people go to, me and my friends hangout here alot. The music was always soft and peaceful, the walls were pink and had cute characters on them. We ordered food our food and when it came we stuffed ourselves full!

 “Wah! Maayeooooo~!!!” i yelled.

“Now its my turn!” yelled Niel-oppa.

  Neil-oppa then led us to a flight of stares. We all stared at each other and thought he was gonna make us go up and down the stairs, but nevermind that! XD! He went on the stairs and turned around to face us.

“I, AHN NIEL, MAIN VOCAL OF THE EMOTIONAL TEEN BAND, TEEN TOP, WILL HAVE A PRIVATE CONCERT FOR MY DONGSAENG, CHANGGIEE!!!!” he yelled.

“Wah!!!” i yelled and clapped for him.

“This song is gonna be in our upcoming albums so im only gonna sing bits of it!” he said to me.

 Neil-oppa sang Girlfriend for me with sooooo much feelings that my cheeks went red. Me and Neil-oppa always had a love hate relationship with each other. I stared at him as he sang and when he finally stopped.

“YA! YA! YA!!!!!” yelled CAP-oppa.

 All of the oppas then tackled him and kept screaming things like, “What the hell are you doing confessing to our sister???!!!!” “YAAAAA!!! THIS SHOW MIGHT END EARLIER CAUSE OF YOU!!!!!”. They started hitting him, but not the severe kind that he’ll get bruises!

~Interview Flash~ ~Changsoo’s POV~

“What do you think of the things your oppas did for you?”

“I thought i was really sweet. Chunji-oppa giving me a shopping spree, Changjo-oppa and Ricky-oppa played with me at the arcade, L.Joe-oppa and Neil-oppas gift of music and CAP-oppa buying food for me! It was very thoughtful and i dont think i’ll ever forget this day. SARANGHEYEO!!!! OPPAA!!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

T______T! Ive been a bad mommy!!! Leaving my subbies hanging for months!!! Mianheyeo! I just didnt have the time. I had a slump after the convention, a block for a long time and my lappytoppy broke down for days when i finally had ideas!!!! T.T Please forgive me!! I promise to update!!!!!! (I even thought of deleting this story! But neveerrrrmind!!!)

SOOOOO! ENJOY!!! T.T