Farewell.

You Are My Oppa Teen Top.

~CAP’s POV~

 After the incident that happened to L.Joe, we all tried to watch out for other traps BratFace set up but we all failed. She got all of us, even me!! Ugghh. Changsoo  gave me a banana that had vinegar in it and when I asked for water she gave me water with a heck load of vinegar in it.

 “Ughhh. My back hurts hyung~~!!” complained Niel.

“What did Changgie do to you??”

“She set my chair lower than what im used to, so when I sat I fell.”

“That’s nothing compared to what she did to me!!!” yelled Chunji.

“What did she do to you??”

“She switched my toothpaste with some weird tasting paste!!! It was soooo gross hyung!!!”

“Enough chitchat and get to your practicing boys!” yelled our manager.

 So we practiced for 4 hours. Changgie didn’t come with us because she had something important to do with Andy-hyung, but I know they’re probably at each other ‘s necks right now. I wonder whats for dinner, I hope its kimchi soup! Changsoo promised she’d cook today!

“Its boring not having Changgie here smiling at us when we make mistakes in the dance. Don’t you agree hyung???” asked ChangJo.

“I agree!!!” yelled Neil.

“You boys done right?” asked our manager coming in the room.

“Nehhh!” we all echoed.

“Lets go home then! Get your things ready. I’ll start the car.”

“NEEH”

~No one’s POV~

 When the 6 boys came home, they could smell food from outside. They excitedly went in the house and found food ready and some gifts on the table. They all were happy to receive a gift from their dongsaeng and called out for her, but she wasn’t there. Worry and anxiety filled the room. Where was their donsaeng? Where could she go at this hour??

 The maknae –line rushed in her room to find it cleared of all her things. The hyung-line looked for her around the house because she could just pulling out another joke on them. They searched the house and practically turned it upside down looking for her, but it didn’t change the fact she was gone.

 They went back to the dining area with tears filling their eyes, even the two manly ones, CAP and L.Joe, shed tears because their donsaeng isn’t there anymore. Chunji, CAP, Niel and Changjo were sitting on the chairs that had letters for them. They each read what was written, while L.Joe went in the restroom because he didn’t want the others to see him cry. Ricky was quietly shedding tears on the floor with his face hidden between his knees.

“You boys have to watch this. Changsoo filmed it before she left.” Said one of the writers to the boys.

“L.Joe. Come out for a second.” Said CAP while knocking.

 They started watching the video and it was ChangSoo smiling and saying goodbye to them.

“Ah. . . This is so awkward. Teen Top-oppas! Mianhe! I have to cut the show short. I have some business I have to handle out of Korea. I dnt really know how to say goodbye properly soo. . .” she said in the video while tearing up. “ Ah! Chinja. . . So awkward. . . I got farewell gifts for you guys. Mianhe, and the pranks I did to you guys were, I guess, my farewell pranks? Don’t worry oppa’s ill stay in touch and probably have You Are My Oppa Season 2? Neh? Force the production team. Like what you did with Making The Artist? Arasoo? I’ll be waiting for it! Anyways, ANNYEONG! SARANG HEYEO! CAP-OPPA! CHUNJI-OPPA! L.JOE-OPPA! NIEL-OPPA! CHANGJO-OPPA! RICKY-OPPA! ILL MISS YOU GUYS!”

 The room was full of silence, they went to their places where their gifts were set. Changsoo wrote letters for each of them. They ate in silence. Ricky and L.Joe kept rereading their letters. The boys were so sad and shocked that even Niel and Changjo didn’t feel like playing video games. CAP went to work out to relieve some stress and Chunji was being a good hyung and comforting L.Joe and Ricky.

~Interview Flash~

~CAP’s Interview~

“What were your feelings when you found out Changsoo left?”

“At first I was like, “This is just one of her pranks and she just probably hid her stuff somewhere” but when we searched around for her and she wasn’t there I felt really sad.”

“What was her farewell gift?”

“She got me the book I really wanted.” Replied the leader tearing up.

~Chunji’s POV~

“What did you feel like when you found out your dongsaeng left?”

“When I first enter the dorm . . . I was thinking “WAH! She actually cooked for us”. Then we called for her but she didn’t answer, I got really worried. I saw the gifts on the table and had the feeling she left but I still looked for her, but in the end she really left.”

“What did she get for you?”

“A shirt. With “The best oppa ever” written on it. Just kidding. She got me a necklace with my name on it.”

~L.Joe’s POV~

“Why did you cry so much?”

“I cried so much because. . . . *giggle* . . . Did I really cry that much??”

“What did Changsoo get you?”

“She got me HyunA sunbae’s album Bubble Pop.” (a/n: I don’t know why but she popped in my head when I started writing L.Joe’s POV. =P)

~Niel’s POV~

“How did you feel like when you saw that none of her things were there?”

“We searched everywhere in her room and I didn’t see any of her stuff even ChiChi was gone. I felt really sad and lonely because no one will be there to help me prank the others.”

“What did ChangSoo get you?”

“Ah. . She got me the game I was planning to buy and Chapstick. We had a conversation a while ago about how my lips are chapping.”

~Ricky’s POV~

“KIM CHANGSOO IS THE MEANEST DONGSAENG EVER! LEAVING WITHOUT A GOODBYE!!” he yelled with tears forming in his eyes.

“What did she get you?”

“A light blue sweat shirt.” He said sobbing.

~Changjo’s POV~

“What did you feel when you found out-“

“That Changsoo is gone? That no one would get mad at me for no reason anymore? No one would bully me?  Cause I don’t mind! I swear I don’t mind that im the youngest here again I really don’t!“ he said in a hurry then burst into tears.

“….”

 

~End of Interview flash~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DOY YOU REALLY BELIEVE IM GONNA END THIS FIC WITHOUT CHANGSOO FALLING FOR SOME ONE??!!

I THINK NOT!!!

HOW DO YOU LIKE THE UPDATE?

POSTER MADE BY : MEE!!!!

@changbabyjo- Are you calling me hot?? XD