Changjo injured? Changsoo replacing him?

You Are My Oppa Teen Top.

~Changsoo’s POV~

 We were having a break from YAMO, because the oppas were busy preparing for their come back. They’d wake up around 6 am, get ready for practice and comehome around 12 midnight too exhausted to even spend time with me. Im so tired of not getting to spend time with them, so, I called Uncle Andy and asked if I could go visit them in practice.

~Phone Call~

“YAH! UNCLE!”

“DON’T  YA ME! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT EVEN THOUGH, I’M SO BUSY I STILL ANSWER YOUR PHONE CALLS! IS THAT HOW YOU’RE GONNA TREAT YOUR UNCLE!!”

“Aish! Uncle Andy! Such a drama Queen! You know you’re the best uncle ever!”

“Thank You! Now why the sudden phone call?”

“The oppas have been so busy lately and they look really tired! I even saw a pimple on L.Joe-oppa. So can I go bring some snacks to them?? Pleaaaasseee??”

“Araso! Just don’t disrupt their practice araaji???”

“Araso~! Khamsamida uncle~~! Saranghee~~!”

~End of Phone call~

 So, I went and bought some cake and fraps for the oppas. Im too lazy to cook. They deserve to eat a heck load of calories! They’ve been practicing sooo hard lately Those BABOS don’t even say hi to me anymore!

~At the practice room~ ~Ricky’s POV~

 We’ve been practicing our intro “Teen Top” for the 7th time, until Changjo fell and pulled something on his arm. While our manager was taking him to the clinic, the rest of Teen Top is having a break. CAP-hyung was reading a book in the corner, Neil-hyung was playing some game called Temple Run, while me, L.Joe-Hyung and Chunji-hyung were talking.

“AISH! CHHINJAAAA!!!!! I almost got 3 million!!!!” yelled Niel-hyung. “CURSE ALL THE DEVIL MONKEYS!!”

“Niel is really addicted to that game, isn’t he?” asked L.Joe-hyung.

“Hahaha! Its only because Changgie got a really high score on her first try!”I said to them.

“SHUT UP! THE 4 MILLION SHE GOT WAS BEGINNERS LUCK!!”

We laughed at Niel-hyung for awhile then made a circle around him to watch him play. In the middle I got bored so I messed with him while he was playing. After a few minutes, we heard footsteps and ran towards the door to check if it was the maknae.

“Ya! Don’t just stand there. Help me!!” yelled the other maknae.

“Wah! Changgie!” I ran towards her and carried the bags she was holding.

“Aigo. Thanks oppa.” Changgie stretched her arms. “Those are for you guys by the way.”

~Changgie’s POV~

 I sat in the middle of the practice room, which by the way smelled like sweat. The rest of the oppas sat and got their drinks and cake. I let them finish it is before I take my anger on them.

“Wah! Mashiseoyeo!!!!!!” yelled Niel-oppa. “Thank’s Changgie”

“YA!” They all looked at me. “YOU GUYS HAVENT BEEN TALKING TO ME WHEN YOU GET HOME AND YOU DON’T EVEN SAY THANK YO FOR THE DINNER I MAKE FOR YOU GUYS. YOU GUYS JUST SHOWER THEN GO TO SLEEP LIKE IM NOT IN THE DORM. AND WHERE IS CHANGJO-OPPA???!! HES BEEN USING MY CONDITIONER AGAIN! I KNOW I CAN SEE HOW HIS HAIR IS SUDDENLY SOFTER!!”

“Whoa. We didn’t know you felt this way Budny!” Chunji-oppa put an arm around me.

“Mianhe Changgie~!” Ricky-oppa did aegyo.

“Want us to spend time together now??” asked L.Joe-oppa asked.

“YEAH! We’ll teach you our dance since it will be weird without Changjo around.” Yelled Ricky-oppa.

“What happened to him?” I raised my eyebrow.

“There’s a part in our dance where he jumps, earlier he somehow managed to trip and pulled something in his arm. Manager-hyung took him to the clinic.”

“Ohhhhhhhh. Wouldn’t this delay your comeback??”

“Knowing Changjo, he’ll still perform with that arm.” Replied CAP-oppa.

“Anyways! Im gonna teach her the dance!!!” yelled Niel-oppa.

“OH! And lets post it on me2day!!” yelled Ricky-oppa. “I’ll get the camera~!”

 

So they started filming me and Niel-oppa. He was teaching me the chorus, which involved the wave. After an hour, I finally got the dance down, I think. Since the song isn’t out yet they only posted the one where Niel-oppa was teaching me the chorus. It received a lot of comments in just minutes like, “Omo~! They look like real oppa and donsaeng.”, “IM SOO JEALLOOOUSSS!!” and “Wheres Changjo?”.  Atleast I got to spend time with my oppas today since, they will be busy because of their comeback.