Scouted?!

You Are My Oppa Teen Top.

-Changsoo’s POV-

  We got another break from YAMO because the oppas had to do film Secret Island in Jeju Island, so I had to go back to my home for awhile. I’m living alone for the mean time because appa and my new umma are on their honeymoon.  It was really boring at home, there was nothing to do! The oppas don’t even bother to text or call me.  DONKEYS!

 I decided to go out alone. It’s way better than dying of boredom in my home. I decided to go to the usual places where me and my friends hangout, a cute café in Myungdung that has delicious blueberry cheese cake.  I ordered cheese cake and bubble milk tea.

I laid my head on my arms and stared at my phone on the table. Why aren’t the oppas contacting me?! They promised to!!  I kept staring at my phone and jumped up when it vibrated! I looked at it and opened the message from Ricky-oppa.

‘Im partners with L.Joe-hyung and we’re sort of losing!!’

 I chuckled at the picture of him and L.Joe-oppa pouting.

“Aigo! Its okay oppa! Fighting!!” I replied.

 After a while, the waitress came and gave me my order and I just ate peacefully. A group of girls waved at me and I looked back and saw no one there so I waved back. I guess they recognize me from the show.  I just sat there like a loner, ugh! Embarassing!!  I decided to walk around Myungdong and shop for a while.

 I was in this really cute shop that sold those animal pajamas that I really adore. I was deciding whether to buy the tiger one or the bunny one. I was just staring until someone tapped me and I turned to see a man in his mid twenties.

“Excuse me, but may I know your blood type?” he asked me.

“Eh? A. Why?” I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

“Could you please sing?”  he asked again.

“Wae??!” I pushed his hand away.

“Oh. Mianhe for being rude.” He bowed. “Im Lee ChanHyun. Im a manager and scout under Pledis Entertainment. We’re currently looking for someone to handle visual and vocal for a band. I would like to hear you sing, if that’s okay?”

“Eh??!! “ I yelled then I shaked my head and bowed to him. “Mianheyeo for my behavior. Im Kim Changsoo. “

“Aigo. Its okay. Now sing.” He waved his hands and smiled at me.

“Ah. Neh.” I slightly bowed at him.

 I stood there thinking of a song to sing. It took me 30 seconds to pick, I decided to sing Beyonce’s Halo. Somepeople were actually staring at me while I sang and some girls were yelling “Isn’t that Changsoo from YAMO??”. When  I stopped singing I bowed to Mr. Lee.

“You have nice vocals. Meet me tomorrow at Pledis Entertainment at 10:00 Am. Show them this card and they’ll let you in.”  he gave me a card and left.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So im combining my two stories. XD! YAMO and Teen Idol Romance. XD. KEKEKEKE. This story is gonna end soon but Changsoo will appear in Teen Idol Romance too. XD.