Drawing, Panda, Soccer. Bonding Time Part 3

You Are My Oppa Teen Top.

~ChangSoo's POV~

After my interview i went straight to my room. I think i even slammed the door, im not so sure. Im still mad about what happened earlier. Its too early to sleep! I wanna talk to the oppas but... ARGHHH!!!

I decided to do my homework, i do have school tomorrow. While i was busy doing my homework i could feel the oppas were peeking through the door. After sooo much squeaking, Ricky-oppa finally came in.

"ChangSoo.ah~. Wanna go to the park?" he asked.

"You should'v asked earlier. Im busy doing my homework." i said pouting and tilting my head a little.

"Oh. Nevermind then. Sorry for disturbing!" he said sticking out his tongue before leaving.

 Weird. I thought he'd be forcing me to go by using his aegyo. I wonder why. . . well, back to homework.

~L.Joe's POV~

 I was the last one to be interviewed and the moment i closed the door the members dragged me in the circle they were forming. ChangSoo was somehow mad at us thats all i understood.

"The noonas told me something about her interview" said CAP-Hyung.

"What??" said ChangJo, Neil and Ricky.

"Am i allowed to tell??" CAP-hyung asked the writer noonas. They nodded in response.

"I know the reason why ChangSoo left us earlier." he said.

"What? What? What?" asked Ricky.

"She said that when the fans were there asking for selcas and autographs, we didnt seem like the oppas she had here. We were more like celebrities to her. So she left because she didnt like the feeling." CAP-hyung said.

"Wah!!! Why??!!!!" yelled Neil almost running to her room, luckily Chunji-hyung stopped him by pulling his collar

"Is that why she isnt talking to us??" i asked.

"Maybe. Anyways we have to make it up to her." said CAP-hyung.

"How are we supposed to do that?" asked Neil.

"Hmmmm . . . . Changjo! Ricky! What to teens your age like to do?" CAP-hyung asked the two maknaes.

"GAMES!" yelled Ricky.

"Ya! Hyung! Thats for guys!" said Changjo to Ricky. "If its girls probably cute things."

"What animal does ChangSoo like?" asked Chunji-hyung.

"Well, Judging by the pandas on her suitcase, the panda key chain and the panda hat she has. Its obvious that she likes cats." i said sarcastically.

"Dont talk to your hyung like that!" he yelled back hitting me with a throw pillow.

"We hurry and get her a stuffed panda while one or two of you distract her. Then when we get back we pull her to the park and do what ever she wants. Aarasoo?" said CAP-hyung.

"Arassoooo!!" chorused everyone.

 Me, CAP-hyung, Chunji-hyung and Neil went to buy the panda while the maknaes stay and try to distract her. I wonder how they'll do it.

~Ricky's POV~

 So it was me and Changjo who was left behind to distract ChangSoo. We have absolutely no idea how to distract her. What is she even doing? i decided to peek through her door but the freaking door made squeaky sounds!! Changsoo seemed to be doing her homework, so we waited for a while then started to peek again, but Changjo pushed me in.

"ChangSoo.ah~. Wanna go to the park?" i asked her.

'Stupid! Stupid! Changhyun you PABO! She'll notice that the hyungs arent around if she goes out!!! Omo shes wearing glasses.' i thought to myself.

"You should've asked earlier. Im busy doing my homework." she replied pouting and tilting her head. OMO!! SO CUTE!!!!

"Oh. Nevermind then. Sorry for disturbing!" i replied giving her mehrong and hurriedly left the room.

"What was that for??!!" i scolded Changjo while pointing at ChangSoo's door.

"Well, we have to distract her in someway right??" he replied.

 I glared at him for a long time. Since ChangSoo is busy with her homework she wouldnt go out for a long time, so we decided to play games for a while.

"Its your turn to disturb ChangSoo." i said to Changjo.

 I told him to since i was already losing in the game we were playing together, my pride was getting lost. I watched him go in the room and whispered 'HHWAAITING', when he peeked outside for a little. Then the hyungs came back with this huge panda bear.

~ChangJo's POV~

 It was my turn to distract ChangSoo. I went in the room and she was still sitting. Doing her homework? I went closer to see what shes doing.

"Yes, oppa?" she asked me while turning her head towards me.

"Wah! I didnt know you wear glasses!!" i said pointing at her glasses.

"My contacts were bugging me. Im done with my homework now. Does Ricky-oppa still want to go to the park?" she asked me.

"I dont know." i replied looking at the desk. "Whoa. You draw?"

"Omo!!" she yelled covering up the paper.

"Ya! Let me see!!" i said while reaching for the paper.

"Never!!!" she yelled back.

 This went on for a while, then i started poking her and almost got to the paper. Then Ricky-hyung came in the room.

"oohh! Whats happening??" he asked us.

"ChangSoo-ah drew a picture o-" i started but ChangSoo covered my mouth.

"Drew a picture of what?" asked CAP-hyung as he came in.

"Nothing!!!" she yelled tearing up the paper.

"Awww!!! I wannted to see what my dongsaeng can draw!!!" yelled Chunji-hyung while coming in.

"What did she draw??" asked L.Joe-hyung.

"She drew-" i started.

"A PANDA!" she continued.

"Dont tell. Please?" she whispered in my ear.

"On one condition." i whispered back.

"What?"

"I'll tell you later." i said grinning at her.

~ChangSoo's POV~

 Everyone was in the room, after the noise me and ChangJo-oppa made over the drawing i made. Why did i even draw a picture of him?? Ah!! The oppas were all smiling at me. I stared back at them with a confused look.

"What? Is there something on my face??" i said walking to the mirror in the living room.

"Yah! ChangSoo.ahh!! Lookie~!" yelled Ricky-oppa.

 I examined my face a bit more then when i turned around the oppas were all looking at me again!! Do glasses look that weird on me?? They were standing in a line. The order was Neil-oppa, Chunji-oppa, Ricky-oppa, ChangJo-oppa, CAP-oppa and L.Joe-oppa.

"Look at what?" i asked them rasing an eyebrow.

"This!" they all yelled then went to the side.

"OMO!!!! A PANDA!!!!" i yelled jumping on the couch where the panda was.

"ChangSoo.ahh." said Chunji-oppa.

"Deh~?" i asked hugging the panda.

"We're sorry!!" they all yelled bowing.

"Sorry for what? Getting me a panda??" i asked them.

 They all OTLed at my ignorant question. Then they said they were seriously sorry for ditching me in the ice cream parlour earlier and that they wouldnt do it again. If they ever ditch me again, i have the right to do anything to them. I told them it was alright, since i got pay back by ditching them too.

"But! If you ever ditch me next time, i will do something worse than ditching you guys. I swear." i told them.

"Arasooo!" they all chorused.

"Now can we go out and play?! i was so bored here!!" i yelled.

"Yahooo!!! Lets go play soccer at the park!!!" yelled Neil-oppa.

"Sure!! Let me just go get my jacket!!" i yelled then ran for my jacket.

 We were walking to the park, i was next to CAP-oppa walking there. The others were ahead, i was being slow because i brought the panda with me. After minutes of walking, we reached the park. The maknae line of Teen Top went crazy! They were like little kids in the playground.

 "Wah. I never thought the oppas were soo. . . " i said trying to find the right words. "So. . . . uhmm . . "

"Childish." said CAP-oppa.

"Ridiculous." said L.Joe-oppa.

"Weird." said Chunji-oppa.

"You name it. Teen Top is like that but when it comes to performances we are serious." said CAP-oppa.

"I see that. You oppas really work hard plus you guys are still soooooo young." i said.

"ChangSoo.Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets play!!!!!!" yelled Ricky-oppa and Neil-oppa running towards us.

"Wah!! No!! Wait!!! NO!!!! Panda!!!" i yelled when they started pulling me.

"Give that to L.Joe-hyung!" yelled Changjo-oppa pulling the panda from me and giving it to L.Joe-oppa.

"Noooooo!!! ChiChi!!!" i yelled went they finally pulled me away from the hyung-line.

~L.Joe's POV~

 We were talking with ChangSoo about how Teen Top acts off stage and she complimented us about how we work so hard even though we were still so young. Then the maknae line ran towards us and started pulling her to play but she was carrying her panda. ChangSoo was yelling about it then Changjo gave it to me.

'Come to think of it she hasn't named th-' i thought but i got interrupted.

"Noooooo!!! ChiChi!!!" she yelled.

'I take it back. She did name this thing'

"Well, thats a cute name!" yelled Chunji-hyung laughing.

For a moment ChangSoo was playing with them then she realized what they just did. She scolded them because of it, she seems more mature then them. Whoa!

"Lets play soccer!!!!!!!" yelled Neil holding a soccer ball.

"Where did you get that ball?" i asked handing CAP-hyung the panda then ran over to them.

"Secret! Lets do Odd one out to see who is on whos team." said Neil

"I'll join!" yelled Chunji-hyung.

"What about you, hyung?" asked Ricky.

"Nah! I'll guard ChangSoo's ChiChi"he teased.

"It was a name that just randomly came out okay?!" whined ChangSoo.

"What ever BratFace!!" hyung yelled back using the arm of ChiChi to wave at her.

 So the teams were, Me, Neil and ChangSoo then the other team was Ricky, ChangJo and Chunji-hyung. They started teasing us because we had a girl in the team. Then ChangSoo whispered something in Neil's ear, then Neil gestured for me to come closer.

"Shes the captain of her schools soccer club" whispered Neil to me.

"Hey! What are you whispering to each other?" yelled Chunji-hyung.

"Oh. Nothing, oppa. Just telling each other good luck" ChangSoo said with a smirk.

~beeeeeeeeeeeeeepppp~

"Ill be referee!" yelled CAP-hyung waving at us with a whistle.

"Seriously! Where do you guys get this stuff from?!" i yelled.

"We will never tell!!" yelled CAP-hyung and Neil.

 Chunji-hyung and Me played Rock, Paper, Scissor to see who does the toss. It was their toss, Chunji-hyung passed it to Ricky. Changjo ran to block Neil and get the ball. I tried to get the ball from him and failed. He ran fast then suddenly ChangSoo was in front of him. They passed the ball back and forth for a while, then ChangSoo got the ball from him. She passed Chunji-hyung easily but had a hard time with Ricky, so she passed the ball to me. I passed it to Neil and when he was about to kick the ball in the goal. . .

"OMO!!! ITS TEEN TOP!!!!"

"KYAA!! OPPASSS!! SARANGHE!!!!!"

 Neil tripped on the ball and all of us stared at the fangirls. Otoke??! What if ChangSoo gets mad again!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CHANGJO AND RICKY ARE TIED! OMO! OMO! OMO! OTOKE??!!! VOTE!!!!!!!

Oh! Im on a soccer fever right now! I miss playing! My cleats are tortureed because they havent been used in such a freaking long time!! =_=!

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!

Saranghe yeo! Watashino otomodachi! XD! Korean and Japanese combined. It means 'I love you. My FRIENDS!'