Kidnap the dongsaeng???

You Are My Oppa Teen Top.

~Niel’s POV~

 It’s the time of the year when we’re given a break from work and school. We’re at home and Changgie is in school right now. Ricky and Changjo are playing games, Chunji-hyung is on the phone, L.Joe-hyung is playing with our piano and CAP-hyung is making raps. Today is boring, well, everything is boring without my prankster partner around.

“HELL NO! HOW’D YOU LEARN HOW TO BEAT ME??” yelled Changjo.

“Changgie taught me your style of playing and how you play!” replied Ricky.

“AH! This is sooo boring! Let’s go vist Changgie in school!!” I yelled.

 Everyone looked at me, Changjo and Ricky stopped playing, Chunji-hyung said bye to the person he was talking to, the tune L.Joe-hyung was playing got ruined and CAP-hyung stopped writing. They all agreed to my idea and went to change. Chunji-hyung and Changjo took really long to get ready. When we were all ready, we were made to stay in the living room for a while.

“Here.” Said the PD-noona to me and giving me a card. “Its your mission today.”

I opened it and read it out loud.

“Kidnap your dongseang from school”

“What?! Stop joking around Niel.” Yelled Chunji-hyung.

“It really says kidnap her!! See!” I showed him.

“How are we gonna kidnap her??!” yelled Changjo.

“That’s up to you boys. Good luck.”

~ChangSoo’s POV~

 I don’t have soccer practice today! Wah! I am soooooo gonna sleep after dinner! School is exhausting.
It’s the last period now and im just staring at our teacher saying stuff about the earth. Blah blah blah. I looked out the window.

“Miss Kim, Could you please read the next line.” Said Mr. Lee.

 I stood up reading the next line which left him very surprised. I may not look like im listening but I really am listening.

“Ehem.  . Next time pay more attention.”

Ri Jae shot me a thumbs up before I sat down. Hahaha. I just totally embarrassed the teacher! Scooree!! XD

*RRRRRINNGGGGG*

“Okay. I guess that’s it. You may now go.” Said Mr. lee and the student said bye to him.

 I flopped on the desk and laid there. Ri Jae approached me to say goodbye and some of my teammates said goodbye too. Then I finally decided to fix my things and go. As usual, I walk home. Its more fun than taking public transportation and I can pass by food stalls on the way home. I wonder what L.Joe-oppa cooked.

 I was just walking on the side of the streets and watching the ground then suddenly some one grabbed me from the back and pulled me in a van. I was squeaking a lot then when I looked it was the oppas.

“WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU??!!!” I yelled at them.

“Sorry Changgie. It was our mission.” They said all together.

“Shessh!! You guys almost gave me! A 16 year old girl! A HEART ATTACK!” I yelled at them.

~Interview Flash~
~Changsoo’s Interview~

“What did you think when someone grabbed-“ started the PD-noona.

“Unnie . . . I know you gave them the mission. Please don’t ask.” Changsoo cut her off.

~End of Interview Flash~

“Mianhee Changgie~!” said Ricky-oppa doing aegyo.

“Ugh. . . “ I mumbled then laid my head on his shoulder. “Where are we going??”

“We’re going to HONGDAE!!!!” yelled Niel-oppa.

“What?!  I cant go there in this!!!”

“Wae?”

“Because! Ive been in this all day!!!”

“So? Be proud of your school dongsaeng!” yelled Ricky-oppa.

“My school is horrible! They give tooooooo much homework oppa! Don’t tell me you love home work??!”

“Shuush! Don’t worry changgie I brought clothes for you” said Chunji-oppa.

“THIS IS WHY CHUNJI-OPPA IS MY FAVORITE OPPA!!” I yelled loudly so the other oppas could hear.

“What happened while you were away??!! I used to be your favorite!!!” yelled Niel-oppa.

 I gave him mehrong and hugged Chunji-oppa and he OTL because he lost his spot as ultimate oppa. Niel-oppa sang for me to regain his crown but failed he cracked in the middle of the song. Then he said something about how good I am in soccer and started praising me in every way possible.

“Hey! How about we have a contest? We do stuff for Changsoo today and she’ll decide who the best oppa of the da is.” Said CAP-oppa.

“OOOOHH!! ME like!! Surreee!”

“Agreed!” the other oppas yelled.

 I could tell by the look in their eyes they will do a lot of things. I wonder what, I hope they don’t try to kill me in Hongdae or something. . . or worse embarrass me in front of many many people! I will kill them if they do!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Bwahahaha! Short Update! SCREW EXAMS! XD! Just kidding! Subjects tomorrow are easy for me! English, Science and Social! XD! Im confident in Science and Social but I will die with English!! I finished my research on the Coconut Tree!! XD.

Did you guys know that theres such a thing as coconut wine?? YES! There is!!

Hahahah! Enough chit chat. Wondering what will happen in Hongdae??

Then wait for the next chapters!! XD