Best Oppa Results!

You Are My Oppa Teen Top.

~Changsoo’s POV~

 On the way home, Niel-oppa, L.Joe-oppa, Changjo-oppa. Chunji-oppa and CAP-oppa were all knocked out. Me and Ricky-oppa were wide awake so we were talking. About the Best Oppa thing? They decided to make me choose at home cause it was getting pretty late for 6 Idol teens and a teenage girl to be out in Hongdae.

“Wanna give me clues on whos best oppa??” asked Ricky-oppa.

“Aniya! It will spoil the surprise!!” I yelled at him.

“Oh Come ON~!!!” he said doing his best aegyo.

“Oppa! I have better aegyo than you!! That will not work~!” I replied doing aegyo at him.

 After talking about random subjects, we finally reached home. But the problem was, CAP-oppa was stuck in dreamland! We cant just leave the leader in the car. We tried from feathers to tickling him. He wouldn’t budge!!! He even drooled!! I took pictures and finally we decided to throw bits of water at him.

“YAH!!” he yelled.

“Mianhe Oppa~~! You wouldn’t was up. Those were desperate measures!!” I used aegyo on him.

“Aigo. Brat Face is using aegyo again. Araso! I forgive you guys!!” he replied. “Kaja. Lets go in!!”

 They set up the cameras in the living room, while we change in to house clothes. I was wearing a sweat shirt with shorts , Neil-oppa, Changjo-oppa and L.Joe-oppa were wearing sweat shirts too. Th rapper line were in wifebeaters and Ricky-oppa was in a hamster costume.

“Oppa! Why are you wearing that??” I asked.

“Its comfy!!” he replied.

  They started the show, Niel-oppa and Chunji-oppa were MCing the picking of the best oppa and even did a small interview.

“So! Lets get on with the show!!!! “ yelled Chunji-oppa.

“Changgie.ah! How would you like to chose the best oppa??” asked Niel-oppa.

“Oh! I have and idea!” I snapped my fingers and ran to my room.

 In my room, I searched my bag for a certain plastic. When I found it, I ran out aand all the oppas were staring at me curiously. I actually bought a little something for the oppas while they were having a bathroom break.

“Whats that?” asked L.Joe-oppa in English.

“You’ll find out soon.” I replied in english ofcourse.

“YA! NO FOREIGN LANGUAGES ALLOWED!!” yelled Neil-oppa.

“Arasooo! I’ll MC from here. Okay??”

 Chunji-oppa and Niel-oppa nodded at me and I started by giving a review of what they did for me. Chunji-oppa gave me a shopping spree, L.Joe-oppa played the piano for me, Ricky-oppa and Changjo-oppa played with me, CAP-oppa gave me food and Niel-oppa sang for me.

“What I have in this plastic is a little something I bought when you guys went to the bathroom.” I said to them and they all let out oos and ahhss.

“And they are??” asked Changjo-oppa.

“They are-“ I took out the things. “Teen Top character socks!!!!”

“Wah!! We had character socks??!!” yelled Ricky-oppa as he tried to reach for his.

“Yah! No touch!!!” I yelled and pulled away.

“Eh??!”

“You oppas will close your eyes and whoever gets a character sock first will be the Best Oppa of the day!!!”

“Nice!!!” they all yelled.

“Now close! Whoever peeks will be disqualified!!!!!”

 They did as I told and surprisingly no one peeked. I walked around them a few times for suspense. Well the best ones were L.Joe-oppa and Niel-oppa since they sang and played for me. So it was between them. Then it would be Chunji-oppa then CAP-oppa and then the maknaes.

 I took out Niel-oppa and L.Joe-oppa’s character sock and stood in between the two. L.Joe or Niel? L.joe? Niel? Nugu??!!!! I gave the first one to Niel-oppa. Why do I feel like theres gonna be a scandal about this later??

“YEAH!!! I KNEW IT!!!!” he yelled and the other oppas look disappointed.

“And now for the rankings!!” I yelled.

 I gave L.Joe-oppa second and got a really tight hug from him. Chunji-oppa got third and he made me promise to do a 100 piece puzzle with him. CAP-oppa got Fourth anf he was sooo happy he carried me. Then before I could give the socks to the maknae, they suddenly carried me and tickled me like there was nooooo tomorrow!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yay! Another update! T__T My readers  are silent now!!!!! Wae??!! I promise to write more! Comments are like energy cookies for me!!! SO PWEASSE COMMENT! T^T.

 

SARANGHEYEO! SUBBIES!!!!