Honesty Game??

You Are My Oppa Teen Top.

~ChangSoo’s POV~

 When my two friends left, I looked at the oppas and they had huge smiles plastered on their faces. I stared back at them and tilted my head.

“What?” I asked them.

“Were you like that before you met us?” asked CAP-oppa.

“What do you mean?” I asked back.

“Hyung meant, Were you like a big big big fan of Teen Top? Like posters? CDs? Part of our Fan Café?” asked Ricky-oppa.

“Hmm . . . not really.” I said in a sarcastic tone stepping back slowly.

“Why are you walking away?” asked Chunji-oppa taking a step forward.

“Because . . . . Im not an Angel!! IM AN INSPIRIT!!!” I yelled running away from them.

  They started chasing after me when they realized what I just said, but the truth was I was an Angel. Andy-oppa told me to get them to run atleast once because they’ve only been eating fatty foods lately. The park wasn’t that big so I made them run twice around it. The only ones who actually ran the whole thing were CAP-oppa, Neil-oppa and Changjo-oppa.  Ricky-oppa stopped 30 seconds into the run, Chunji-oppa stopped halfway and I think L.Joe-oppa stopped 15 seconds in the run. I swear these guys need a fitness lesson.

 I stopped where we first started catching my breath. L.Joe-oppa jumped on me.

“Ha! Caught you!!” he yelled.

“Dude! You didn’t even run!!” I said in between breaths.

Once we’ve gathered back where we started running, we took time to rest then Chunji-oppa and Neil-oppa held my arms to prevent me from running more. They glared at me. Teen Top recently lost to Infinite H in a dance battle so what I said really hurt them.

“Mianhe, oppas! Andy-oppa told me to get you guys to run somehow so the only thing I could think of was that back there!!!!” I yelled bowing to them.

 Their eyes opened wide when I said that. The camera crews, make-up unnies, director and the writer-unnies were all laughing at the worn out Teen Top. Ricky-oppa managed to get sweaty from the 30 second run he had.

“Wah! Oppa! You are so sweaty even though you didn’t run much!!” I yelled at him.

“Its not my fault! Im a really sweaty person!!” he yelled back.

“Ahh. Arraso, oppa!!!” I yelled wiping the sweat from his face.

  When I was wiping his face, he kept pushing my hand away but I kept wiping it again and again. I tried to wipe his face again then he grabbed the towel.

"Ya! Oppa! Thats mine!" i yelled at him.

"Yes! and that means you are the one who has to use it!" he said wiping my face.

"But i like sweating. Unlike you idols who has to worry about makeup." i replied and let him continue wiping my face.

"Wah! The baby dongsaeng takin care of maknae~!" yelled Chunji-hyung.

"Are you guys getting this??!" asked L.Joe to the camera.

"Yeahh! Are you?? I want to show this to his mom!!" yelled CAP-oppa.

 The whole time that Teen Top were freaking out about how Ricky-oppa seemed so mature taking care off my by wiping sweat off my face, me and Ricky-oppa were looking right in to each others eyes. Then when i realized that Teen Top were going crazy i looked away covering my face by putting my head on my legs.

"Yah. Hyung, what happened to ChangSoo?" Changjo-oppa asked Ricky-oppa.

"I dont know! She suddenly went down!!" he yelled.

"Wah! ChangSoo! Does your tummy hurt?" asked Neil-oppa crouching next to me. I answered by shaking my head.

"Then where does it hurt??" he asked again.

 I replied 'no where'  but it got muffled because my mouth was covered and they thought i said 'everywhere'. They all freaked out then CAP-oppa carried me i was shocked o why they were freaking out. I said nothing hurt.

"Mwohh??!!!" i yelled. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING??"

"I thought you said everywhere hurt?" he asked me.

"I said 'NO WHERE'!! Put me down, oppa!!!" i yelled.

 He put me down and i stared at them. I inspected each of them. Head-to-Toeing each one of them. They all looked confused at what i was doing. Well, except for Neil-oppa who was still freaking out because they thought i was hurt.

"Why are you looking at us that way??" asked L.Joe-oppa.

"Wah! ChangSoo-ah!! Thats so creepy!!!" yelled Ricky-oppa.

~Interview Flash~
~ChangSoo's POV~

"Why were you staring at them back in the park?"

"Well, Me and the oppas just recently met and they already take care of me so much. I mean, did you see how they freaked out when they thought i was hurt. I just wanted to get a good look on the oppas and actually believe that they are the real Teen Top and that i wasnt dreaming. . because if i was i would be disappointed" i replied muttering the last part.

"What was that? We couldnt hear the last part."

"SARANGEHEYEO UMMA! APPA! I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE WATCHING!!" i yelled then ran out of the room.

~End Of Interview Flash~

"Yah. Oppas!" i yelled at them.

"What??" they all said at the same time.

"When 'You Are My Oppa' ends, what do you guys plan to do when im not with you guys anymore?" i asked them with very curious eyes.

 They were all quiet. Chunji-oppa looked at the floor, L.Joe-oppa was rubbing the back of his neck, Changjo-oppa's attention was on a butterfly that flew by, CAP-oppa was staring at me hugging ChiChi, Neil-oppa and Ricky-oppa narrowed their eyes at me.

"ChangSoo.ah~!" yelled both Neil-oppa and Ricky-oppa.

"What?" i asked them.

"You sound like you're saying goodbye. . " muttered Chunji-oppa.

"Wah! No! i swear im not!!!!! The show just started!!!" i said waving my hands.

"Then dont ever bring that up!!" yelled Ricky-oppa.

"Fine! Fine! Mianhe oppas."

"Huh? Why are you apologizing again?" asked Changjo-oppa whose attention finally came to us.

"nothing!!!" i yelled.

 I told them i was hungry, so we went home. I watched Chunji-oppa and L.Joe-oppa cook and do a WGM segment. I yelled at them and threw carrot pieces at them and told them it was creepy to see my brothers do those things. They stopped and continued cooking.

 Ricky-oppa, Changjo-oppa and Neil-oppa pulled me to the living room surrounded me in a circle. They made me sit and sat themselves.

"i swear, you three oppas have an obession with pulling me around." i said to them.

"hush!!' yelled Ricky-oppa.

"To the viewers of 'You Are My Oppa', today, The Maknae Line of Teen Top will personally interview our dongsaeng." said Neil-oppa looking at the camera.

"And!! We will make sure she answers honestly by... " said Ricky-oppa.

"Doing this!!" continued Changjo-oppa tickling me.

"Wahhh! ahahahahahahah!!!" i yelled. "Stop! Stop it!!!"

~Interview Flash~
~Maknae Line Interview~

"What were you guys thinking? Doing that to your dongsaeng?"

"It was Neil-hyungs idea! I swear!" yelled Changjo.

"The tickling part was your idea, Changjo!" yelled Neil.

"We wanted to get to know ChangSoo.ah more." said Ricky-oppa.

~End of Interview Flash~

"Are you an Angel??" Ricky-oppa asked me.

"Uhmm . . Didnt i answer -" i started but ChangJo-oppa tickled me. "Okay! Okay! I am!"

"I love this game already!!!" yelled Neil-oppa.

"How many of our albums do you have??" asked Changjo-oppa.

"uhmm . . " i started and he was about to get ready to tickle. "Wait! Wait!! I have all of them!!"

"Posters??" asked Neil-oppa.

"2!" i yelled before they could tickle me.

"Why only two??!!! Tickle her!!!!" yelled Ricky-oppa.

~Interview Flash~
~ChangSoo's POV~

"Wait. Why are you here again? You interview is done."

"Im hiding! Shhuusshhh!!" i said to the unnie.

~End Of Flash~ (a/n:i think??)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well, i put a bit of comedy here! Sorry im semi-hiatus!!!!! Its cause im really busy with school and volleyball is really stressing me out! Aigo! I'll be closing the poll after the next update im doing! So vote vote vote!!! SARANGHEYO!!!!!

Oh and  . . . .

CURSE YOU INFINITE AND SUPERJUNIOR~~!!! FOR REPACKAGING WHEN I JUST BOUGHT THE OLD ALBUMS!!! T^T! OTL!!!!!! I STILL LOVE THEM THOUGH! HUHUHUHUHU!!!!

 

LOOK AT THEIR OH SO ADORABLE SELCASS!!!!!

Oh the main image is Minsoo-oppa since he didnt get much lines in this update!