FanGirls?

You Are My Oppa Teen Top.

~L.Joe’s POV~

After Neil fell because of the two fan girls that screamed, ChangSoo.ah went to him and helped him up. The rest of Teen Top went to him to check on him. She was dusting him up. OMO. They sort of looked like a couple just now.

“Neil-oppa! Are you alright??” she asked him worriedly.

“ah. . . Yeah? Why are you so worried?” he asked her.

“Nothing. Excuse me. I have something to take care of.” She said walking towards the fan girls with an angry face on.

“Ah! Where are you going?!” asked Ricky grabbing her arm with the help of Chunji-hyung.

“I swear if you guys don’t let go of me you precious faces will have a lot of bruises.” She warned them with a really scary face on so the two let go of her.

Whoa. I never knew she was this scary. Is this how she will be if any of us get hurt? Shouldn’t we protect ourselves not her protecting us?? I ran to her but before I could get to her she turned around and looked at me with a deathly glare.

“Don’t you dare follow me.” She said then walked off towards the fan girls.

~ChangSoo’s POV~

 When I saw that Neil-oppa fell, I turned to see who the girls were. When I recognized who they were, I got really mad. It’s my fault they’re here. I ran to Neil-oppa to see if he was alright. I helped him up and dusted his shirt.

“Neil-oppa! Are you alright??” I asked him in a worried tone.

“ah. . . Yeah? Why are you so worried?” he asked me back.

“Nothing. Excuse me. I have something to take care of.” I replied with a really angry expression then turned to go to the two girls.

“Ah!! Where are you going?” asked Ricky-oppa holding on to my arm with Chunji-oppa.

“I swear if you guys don’t let go of me you precious faces will have a lot of bruises.” I warned them then sontinued walking.

~Interview Flash~ (a/n: you guys already know what this is right? GOOD! i don’t wanna explain again!)

“Do you have anything to say to your Chunji-oppa and Ricky-oppa?”

“Mianhe! Mianhe! Miaheee~~!!! Oppas!! I didn’t mean to talk informally! I was just mad at that time!!!”

“Do you think they’ll forgive you for talking informally?”

“Ah. . . They looked really scared of me when I said it!! AH!!! OTOKE??!!! I really didn’t mean it!!!”

~End of Interview Flash~

 Halfway to the girls, I heard someone running towards me so I turned with a stern face on. I got a bit scared since it was L.Joe oppa who was there.

“Don’t you dare follow me.” I swarned then went straight to the girls.

The girls were giggling and were waving at Teen Top but stopped when I was infront of them. Those  tow girls were . . . .  Actually two of my bestfriends from school. . . I told them earlier that I was going to the park with Teen Top and since they are Angels they decided to come here too. Even after I told them not to. Sheesh! These hard headed girls!

“Hi~! ChangSoo . . “ said Minyoung-unnie to me with a slight wave.

“Hey . . . Unnie.” Said Ri Jae.

“Can you please refresh my memory Ri? What was written in my last text message to BOTH of you?” I asked them with an annoyed face.

“Please, don’t go to that park when im filming. I know the both of you get out of hand when in face with an idol.” She said aloud.

“But. . ChangSoo.ah!!!” whined Miyoung-unnie.

“No buts, unnie!! We’re filming right now! Plus your fan girl scream caused Neil-oppa to fall over!” I yelled pointing at Teen Top. “Please leave. Before I get in to trouble with our director.”

~Interview Flash~
~Teen Top Interview~

“What were your reactions when ChangSoo went to the girls?”

“I was shocked that she would even go and confront them! She seems so sweet and shy when talking to us but back there we got to see a different side of her.” Said CAP

“I thought ‘I must be her favorite oppa’ since she went to confront them since I fell!” said Neil.

“Im still shocked that she talked to me informally! She doesn’t seem like a girl that would do that.” Said Chunji.

“ChangSoo.ah was sooooo scary!!! She looked like she wanted to punch us instead of those girls!!” yelled Ricky.

“I wanted to run over to them when I heard her yell ‘We’re filming right now! Plus your fan girl scream caused Neil-oppa to fall over!’ My heart was beating so fast because I was scared of what she would do to the girls!” said L.Joe.

“I was really scared of her. I mean im older than her by days and I couldn’t even get my hyungs to get scared of a scary story!” said Changjo.

~End of Interview Flash~

“We’ll leave. . “ said Ri Jae.

“If!!” Miyoung-unnie said pulling Ri Jae close. “ If you introduce us to Teen Top.”

“What do I get in return?” I asked them.

“Unnie! I’ll by you the Domo Bracelet you wanted!” Ri Jae said.

“You do know, that Teen Top are famous people right?” I said to them grinning.

“Aish! Fine! A 20,000 won shopping spree. Ten from me and ten from Ri. Araso?” Miyoung-unnie asked.

“Now you’re talking. Lets go.” I said jesturing for them to follow.

 They were giggling and the both of them held on to each of my arms. Praising me that im the best friend they ever, I had pretty hair, im the best captian ever, im the best in this and the best in that. They shut up when we were near Teen Top.

“Oppas. . . . Ugh. . . Meet my friends. . “ I said with my head low.

“What?! They’re your friends?!!” they all yelled.

“Deh.” I replied. “Why else would I yell at them?”

 Teen Top all OTLed when I said that. Did they really thing I would yell at complete strangers?

“Anyways! Oppas. Meet Miyoung-unnie, the vice captain of my schools soccer sclub. Unnie gave up her position to me because she couldn’t take the pressure. Shes L.Joe-oppas age only her birthday is on December 14.” I introduced Miyoung-unnie.

“Annyyeohaseyo~! Miyoung imnida!” she said.

“So that’s why you got the ball from me.” Muttered Changjo-oppa.

“Whats that Changjo-oppa?” I asked him while narrowing my eyes at him.

“Nothing. Miyoung-noona is pretty.” He said.

“Th – th – thanks!” said Miyoung-unnie.

“And this is Ri Jae. Shes two months younger than me. Shes not an athletic person but shes really smart. I’ve known her since we were little.” I introduced Ri Jae to them.

“Annyyeohaseyo! Ri Jae imnida.” She said.

“Nice to meet you two!” yelled Chunji-oppa.

Teen Top then introduced themselves to the two girls and I watched them. Then I realized that I only had to introduce them and nothing else.

“Miyoung-unnie! Ri Jae! I now introduced you! Remember our deal?!” I asked them.

“Aish! Fine! Fine!” said Miyoung-unnie.

“Bye bye! Changgie-unnie! Bye Bye Teen Top-oppas!” yelled Ri Jae.

“See ya tomorrow Chang. Goodybye” she said and they left.

Whew! I turned to see the oppas grinning at me. What now??!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WHOOAAA!! MY UPDATE IS SO LA LAKERS TODAY! XD!

Hey! Its short i know! hahahah! And no! There is no clue here of who ChangSoo will fall for! XD

 

SARANGHEYO!!!!!! MY PRECIOUS CHINGU SUBSCRIBERS!!!

ENJOY THE RICKY GIF! XD