Brother Sister Bonding Time . . ? Part 2.

You Are My Oppa Teen Top.

 

~ChangSoo's POV~

Aigo. What if their mad at me for bumming their plans for today. I did my daily routines and changed. When i started to brush my hair i felt really  guilty for what i said to them. I hesitated to go out the door but i had to. They were all sitting on the couch, well almost all of them, Chunji-oppa was sitting on CAP-oppa.

"Are you done yet?" asked L.Joe-oppa.

"Deh." i replied.

"Lets go then!!" yelled the very excited Ricky-oppa.

 We got in the car. It was gonna supposed to be a 15minute ride but because of the traffic it would be a long time before we could get there. Yay! That means we can talk more.

"ChangSoo.ah~! Whens ur birthday?" asked Ricky-oppa.

"November 22. Why??" i replied.

"Omo!!! Changjo is only 6 days older than you!!" he replied.

"Deh! and i hate how his height differs so much from mine." i said.

"Whats wrong with my height?!?!" he yelled.

"YOU ARE TO TALL FOR A PERSON MY AGE!" i yelled back.

"Deh!! You are to tall!!" yelled Ricky-oppa.

"Ya! Stop yelling!!" yelled Neil.

 We were getting to know each other while in the van. The seat order was Me, CAP-oppa, Ricky-oppa and Neil-oppa in front and Chunji-oppa, L.Joe-oppa and Changjo-oppa in the bakc of the van. Wah! My Birthday is only weeks away. L.Joe-oppas, CAP-oppa's and Changjo-oppa's birthdays are also in November. Should i get them gifts? Maybe. . I stared at the window for a while and leaned on it, but there was suddenly a road bump and i hit my head.

"Owwwiee!!!" i yelled.

"Omo!!" yelled Ricky-oppa.

CAP-oppa who was beside me held my face and examined where i hit my head. Our faces were really near each other. I felt myself blush a little. He started rubbing my head.

"Does it hurt here?" he asked.

"Aigo!!! Yes!! It does!!! STOPP!!" i yelled pushing him away and holding where the bump was.

 They all laughed at what happened and i kept yelling at them. Minutes later we arrived Lotte World. It was huge!!!! And colorful that i couldnt help but act like a total child.

"OMO!!! YEPEO-DA!!" i yelled while pointing.

"I thought you said that amusment parks were boring." said CAP-oppa.

"I take back what i said! Now lets go!" i yelled while pulling Ricky-oppa and Neil-oppa.

"Lets ride the roller coaster!!" yelled Ricky-oppa.

"SURE!!!!" i yelled.

"I think ill stay here on the ground where its safer" said CAP-oppa.

"Me too." said Chunji-oppa.

"Aww!! Come on! It will be more fun if we all go together!" i said while doing aegyos.

"Yeah! hyung! Lets go together!" said Ricky-oppa also doing aegyo.

 We both did aegyos at them for a long time before they finally agreed to ride. We high fived each other since weboth got what we want. While in line Neil-oppa and Chunji-oppa were forcing me to sing their song 'No more perfume on you'.

"ANDWAE!" i yelled at them.

"Come on! Please!!!" said Chunji-oppa.

"I wanna hear you sing!!" yelled L.Joe-oppa.

"ANI!" i yelled.

"You are supposed to obey your oppas, ChangSoo.ah~" said Neil-oppa.

"YEAH!" said all of them except Neil-oppa.

"Why do you guys gang up on me so much?!?" i yelled.

"Because we can! Now sing!" said CAP-oppa.

"Fine! Fine!" i said then i cleared my throat and started to sing.

'Nunaui hyanggineun neomu neomuna dalkomhae.
Nae jubyeon nugudo geureon hyanggiga anna mome.
Nunaui hwajaneun neomu neomuna yeoppeun girl
Midal su eopgedo ireon yeppeun nunaga nekkeon geol'

"THATS ALL IM SINGING!!" i yelled at them.

~Neil's POV~

"Omo." i said. "ChangSoo.ah!!! Your voice is sooooo good!!!"

 No kidding! Her voice was like an angels voice. I anted to hear her sing more but it was already our turn to ride the coaster. The front seat could hold two people and the rest of the seats could fit three. So the riding order was Ricky and ChangSoo in front, they are such dare devils. The second seat was L.Joe-hyung, Chunji-hyung and Changjo and the third seat was Me, CAP-hyung and a random girl.

 The ride started slow then it started to go up really high.

"Hey, arent you-?" the random girl started but got cut of because the coaster suddenly went down fast.

 "KYAAAAAAA! THIS IS SOOOO FUNNNNNNNNNN!" i hear ChangSoo scream from the first seat.

 All of Teen Top had a scream fest during the ride, but the only people who enjoyed the ride were Ricky, ChangSoo and Changjo. Omo! 3Chang! XD! Why are younger people such dare devils??!

~ChangSoo's POV~

 I enjoyed the ride so much but after the ride i started to feel sick, but not as sick as the older oppas. We all sat on the bench near the ride. CAP-oppa and Chunji-oppa would get sick with the slightest movement they make! I shoouldn't have forced them. L.Joe-oppa and Neil-oppa were in the same state as me while Ricky-oppa and Changjo-oppa were okay.

"Wanna go again?" i asked sarcastically while holding my belly.

"ANDWAE!!!" yelled the older oppas.

"SURE!" yelled Ricky-oppa and Changjo-oppa.

 The older oppas shot deathly glares at the two so we didnt go on the ride again. We decided to get ice cream in a ice cream parlour. I got chocolate ice cream. We sat in the far corner of the parlour so fans would notice us, but who wouldnt? With the camera crews around and all that. Fan-girls started to gather and i got annoyed when one asked for a selca with them.

 They left me sitting there while doing fan service. I got really irritated, its supposed to be bonding time. Then i saw one of my guy friends outside i gestured for him to come near.

"MinWoo-oppa!!! Long time no see!" i said while hugging him.

"You're the one that doesnt text at all!" he said returning the hug.

"You're the one who debuted in a boy group and is busy all the time!" i yelled at him. "Speaking of. Why are you here?"

"We're doing a performance here but i got lost." he replied.

"Ohh! I'll help you look for your group. My oppa's are busy right now anyway" i said pointing to Teen Top who were still doing fan service.

"Wouldnt they get worried?" he asked.

"They can look for me." i replied "Lets go!"

 I went with MinWoo to look for his hyungs.

"Why are you with Teen Top-sunbae?" he asked.

"Im in a show with them. Im their little sister for now." i replied.

"Oh! Look! There are my hyungs." he said pointing to where his hyungs are.

 I saw the rest of the member of Boyfriend. There were twins and they were so cute! Donghyung was the one with red hair and was adorable and Jeongmin was the one who used his phone as a mirror and Hyunseung was practicing his vocals.

"Hyungs! Meet ChangSoo. Shes my classmate before." he introduced me to them.

"Annyeohaseo. Changsoo imnida!' i said bowing 100 degrees.

"Whoa!! That was more than 90 degrees ChangSoo.ah" said Youngmin-oppa.

"You can call all of us oppa. Aaraso?" said Donghyung.

"Ah. sure."

"Are you gonna watch us?" asked Jeongmin.

"I have time so sure ill watch" i said.

 I went to where i could see them perform. They performed their song 'Boyfriend'. It was such a cute song and dance was also cute. Hyunseung-oppas and Jeongmin-oppas vocals were amazing. Donghyun-oppas and Youngmin-oppas vocals were very good. The rap of Kwangmin-oppa and Minwoo-oppa were so cute too!

My phone started to ring while i was walking back to meet Boyfriend again. It was CAP-oppa. They were still probably busy with their fan service so i give them more time. I ignored the call and went to the Boyfriend-oppas.

~Chunji's POV~

 Fangirls started gathering at the ice cream parlour we were in so we decided to do some fan service to make them go away. I felt bad leaving ChangSoo there alone eating but we had to do fan service or it will get really bother some.

 Fans were finally disappearing and we decided to do one more picture then go back to Changsoo.ah. We went back to where we were sitting and ChangSoo.ah wasnt there.

"Hyung. Wheres ChangSoo??" asked Changjo.

"I dont know!" i answered.

 CAP-hyung went to ask the staff if they saw her and they said that she went out not to long ago with a guy. A  guy?! Why would ChangSoo go with a random guy?!

"Hyung! Lets go look for her!" i said to CAP-hyung.

"Deh. Changjo, you go with L.Joe and search near the roller coaster. Chunji and Neil look for her near the games while me and Ricky will near the ferris wheel. If you find her call the others. Araso?" said CAP-hyung.

Everyone nodded and went to search for ChangSoo. Why would she leave without permission?! What if she gets hurt?

~CAP's POV~

  Me and Ricky went to look for ChangSoo near the ferris wheel. I asked random strangers if they saw a ChangSoo but they didnt. One of them said she might be watching the live show near the rollercoaster, so me and Ricky checked the crowd there but she still wasn’t there. I called her phone and she didnt answer it!

“Aish! Whats up with this girl?” i muttered then tried calling her again.

 The phone rang for a little, i swear if she doesnt annswer i will-

“Annyeong~” she answered.

“Don’t annyeong me! Where are you??” i yelled on the phone.

“Wae? Aren’t you busy with fans? I won’t disturb you you can continue.” She replied.

~Interview Flash~ ChangSoo’s POV~

(a/n: In shows there are those times when interviews pop up right? This is one of those)

“Why did you suddenly leave your oppas like that?” asked one of the writers

“Because. . . uhmmm. . . The oppas weren’t like the same oppas i had at home. They were more like celebrities, i didnt like that. I also didnt want to be a bother to them because fangirls probably would hate that im living with them and . . . . yeahhhhh.” I replied.

~End of Interview Flash~

“Where are you?” i asked her calmly.

“Look for me. I can already see you and Ricky-oppa from where i am.” She replied then put down the phone.

“Ricky call the others to come here. Shes around here somewhere.” I told Ricky.

 While waiting for the others i decided to look around for a while. I found her sitting on a bench staring at the other members. Then she turned her head and smiled at me. I walked to her really irritated. How can she smile at me after her abandoning us like that??!

“Ya. Where were you?!?” i asked her.

“With a friend. Wae?” she replied.

“Dont wae-“ i started but got cut off.

“CHANGSOO.AH!!!!!!” yelled Chunji.

"Mwoh?" she replied.

'is it just me or shes being a snob right now?' i thought.

"Where were you?!! Why didnt you ask permission?!" yelled Chunji.

"Sheessh. I was just watching my friend perform snd didnt ask permission because you guys were busy back there and i didnt want to disturb you." she said getting up. "I wanna go home."

"But its still early. ." said Ricky.

"Im tired." she said. "And this place got boring."

"Fine. Lets go." i said.

 We were back in the car, our trip was cut short. The whole ride in the car the only people who were talking were the members. When we try to talk to her she only goes 'Really?', 'oh', 'yeah', 'sure' and 'no'. Everyone in Teen Top looked at each other worriedly because of that. What did we do ?

 When we got home we were interviewed by the writer noonas, first was ChangSoo and when she came out she went to her room immediately and not making eye contact with us. Then it was my turn.

"Why do you think ChangSoo is ignoring you guys?" asked one of the noonas.

"To be honest i dont know. Aren't girls usually like that?" i asked them and they shook their heads.

"Theres always a reason a girl ignores a person" said one of them.

"Do you noonas know the reason? If so, please tell me!" i asked them.

"Well, She said something about you guys were more like celebrities than her oppas with your fans are around. Thats all we're saying about her interview."

 "What do we do to make her feel like we're just her oppas?" i asked them.

"Give her time. She'll come around" she replied.

I wonder how long it will take for her to talk to us properly again. I hope it wont take long. Its awkward when you live with a person that mad at you. Ah!!! Jinja! Ottoke?! 

 

 

 

 

 

NYAAAA! XD! I cant believe people are actually taking MY story seriously!! XD!!!

Well keep voting! Changjo and Ricky are tied right now! And i can never chose between my baby maknaes!!