I can't believe I did that!

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N=

Maliina209 has requested for WooRong and MyungEun BlackCOUPLEII has requested for WooRong and MyungEun Soshexo129 has requested for WooRong

I'll add the other requests in the next chapter :D

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment me and I'll add it in for you :D

PinkFinite are all walking together with each other whilst laughing at Bomi.They all look at the embarrassed Bomi,who is looking at the ground and cursing herself.

''I can't believe you did that Bomi!'' Eunji laughed.

''I think she's really love-sick and brainwashed by this ideal type of hers!'' Naeun laughed.

''What happen?'' Sungyeol,who missed class,asked.

''Please don't ask me!'' Bomi was embarrassed.

''Why don't I tell you then!'' Hayoung laughed then told Sungyeol the story.

=====FLASHBACK=====

Mr.Lee,the Science teacher was teaching the pupils the basic Science knowledge but then stopped when he noticed Bomi was focused on her notebook more than him.

''Bomi!'' Mr.Lee called out. ''What are you doing?''

''Er..Nothing!'' Bomi quickly hid her notebook.

''I want you to draw what you were drawing in your notebook in the blackboard right now!'' Mr.Lee demanded.

Bomi nervously walked to the blackboard and picked up the chalk.She had no other option but to draw the drawing she was drawing.She drew a heart then two people,which was obviously a couple kissing each other.

''So this is what you have been drawing?'' Mr.Lee asked. ''Why have you been drawing this?''

''.......'' Bomi looked at the ground,silent.

''Answer me and look at me when I am talking to you!'' Mr.Lee replied.

''But Mr---What? Huh?!'' Bomi was shocked to see someone else than Mr.Lee.

She was surprised to see her ideal type rather than Mr.Lee standing next to her.He had this charming smile of his on his face that Bomi knew she couldn't help but fall for.Her ideal type smiled at her whilst he leaned on the blackboard with his arms crossed and his eyes were only on her.

*Eh? How did he get here? Where is everyone?* Bomi saw that everyone was gone and only her ideal type and her were in the room together. ''Er..Him..You? What? How?''

''Are you okay Bomi?'' He asked Bomi as he leaned closer to her face and Bomi was shocked.

*He knows my name?! EH?!* Bomi blushed ''You...You..You know me? You know my name?''

''Uhm...of course I know your name!'' He showed his charming smile to Bomi as he leaned extremely close to her,making Bomi blush.

''But how? I mean..I don't know your name.'' Bomi nervously spoke.

''Huh? You don't know my name?'' He asked Bomi with his shocked expression.

''No...I'm sorry!'' Bomi shook her head.

''Are you okay Bomi?'' He asked Bomi with concern.

''No I'm totally fine but please just make me feel better and at ease by just saying your name to me!'' Bomi replied. ''Please I'm dying to know!''

''Okay...if you really want to know it then it's Lee Minho!'' He replied and Bomi happily smiled.

''Lee Minho....I,Yoon Bomi have something to tell you!'' Bomi widely smiled.

''What is it?'' He asked Bomi.

''I,Yoon Bomi declare my love and heart to you,Lee Minho!'' Bomi confessed her feelings. ''Will you be mine?''

''Huh? What?'' He was confused.

''Just take this as my affection!'' Bomi kissed his cheek and blushed.

''Eh?! Y-Y-You just did that?'' He was shocked.

''Yes isn't that what lovers should do Lee Minho?'' Bomi asked.

''Bomi I am your Science teacher Mr.Lee Minho!'' Mr.Lee loudly said,making Bomi surprised and come back to reality.

''Eh?!'' Bomi was shocked that she was just dreaming and heard laughter from all the students. *OMO!? IT WAS JUST A DAY DREAM? WHAT JUST HAPPENED?! AISH TELL ME I DIDN'T JUST KISS HIM!!!! WHY BOMI WHY?!*

=====END OF FLASHBACK=====

Sungyeol laughed so hard that he fell down on the floor while Bomi was getting more embarrassed.

''You k-k-kissed him?'' Sungyeol laughed.

''She kept asking Mr.Lee for his name then confessed her feelings and kissed him on the cheek!'' Eunji chuckled.

''Are you interested in Mr.Lee now?'' Hoya asked.

''WHAT?! NO!'' Bomi immediately replied. ''I thought he was someone else!''

''Don't tell me you thought he was your ideal type?'' Yookyung replied and Bomi nodded. ''Really Bomi? Really?''

''What? I couldn't help it!'' Bomi defended. ''He's everywhere now...it's just hard not to think about him!''

''You honestly looked like you were in love with Mr.Lee.'' Sunggyu told.

''Aish....I'm so stupid!'' Bomi whined whilst cursing herself for the stupid moment she had with her science teacher,Mr.Lee.

''Myungsoo!'' Naeun called out and Myungsoo turned around to face her.

''What?'' Myungsoo asked.

''Let's make a bet!'' Naeun smiled.

''A bet?'' Myungsoo questioned.

''If you get home faster than me then I'll pay you 10,000won but if I get home faster than you then you pay me 10,000won deal?'' Naeun asked.

''Tsk..I don't want money!'' Myungsoo replied.

''Come on! There has got to be something you want!'' Naeun pleaded.

''You seriously want to challenge me again?'' Myungsoo raised his eyebrow. ''Wasn't the art challenge enough for a day?''

''Never! I'm never going to be tired or back out from challenging you.'' Naeun smiled. ''Now tell me what you want?''

''Hm....this is going to take somewhile!'' Myungsoo smiled. ''There's just a lot of things I want from you!''

''Just say it!'' Naeun grew impatient. ''Then fine I'll say it first! I want you to teach me everything you know about all the subjects we have!''

''Everything?'' Myungsoo asked.

''Yep!'' Naeun smiled.

''Don't you want me to fail a test or something so you can win?'' Myungsoo asked.

''Nope! I want to win honestly and not by cheating so just teach me so I will know everything you know and I'll definitely win you!'' Naeun showed her determination.

''Okay if that's what you want!'' Myungsoo liked Naeun's honesty and how she wanted to win by fairness. ''If I win then I want you to teach me everything you know.''

''But I'm number 2 and you're number 1 so you would know more wouldn't you?'' Naeun asked.

''Well I can take a few tips from a junior.'' Myungsoo smiled.

''YA I'm not a junior!'' Naeun glared.

''Okay let's just get the challange started then.'' Myungsoo agreed to the challenge.

''TAXI!'' Naeun waved for a taxi and a taxi stopped right next to her.

''Taxi?'' Myungsoo questioned.

''You will run home while I'll come by taxi!'' Naeun smiled.

''That's not fair!'' Sungjong replied.

''You'll bound to win Naeun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter