Leaving them alone!

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone,except JongKyung,both walked down to their building's garden discuss about JongKyung privately.Both groups knew something was very serious and wrong about the two childhood best friends and both groups were tired of seeing them arguing then get on well then the same cycle going on and on.They all sat down on the dry grass in a circle.

''Get away from me!'' Chorong pushed Woohyun before he could sit near her.

''Fine you !'' Woohyun glared at her and sat near Bomi.

''Place is reserved!'' Bomi stopped anyone else from sitting next to her right hand side then pulled her man on the right hand side of her seat. ''Sit down!''

''Sometimes you can be too much and over the top!'' Dongwoo shook his head after he was pushed down on the ground by Bomi.

''Okay everyone we all know there is something very serious and wrong about Yookyung and Sungjong.'' Sunggyu spoke out. ''Does anyone know what arguments they have had?''

''Well I always see them go and come together.'' Bomi pointed out.

''I see sometimes Sungjong going somewhere and Yookyung following or the other way round sometimes.'' Hayoung explained.

''I just really wish they could get along like old times.'' Naeun sighed.

''Well everything between them was fine until Baekhyun came.'' Sungyeol mentioned. ''I mean I just THINK it could be but I don't know.''

''Yeah when it's just all 14 of us then nothing happens between them but when it's school or any place that Baekhyun could be,they always argue.'' Myungsoo nodded his head,agreeing with Sungyeol.

''Could Baekhyun be doing something to them?'' Sunggyu titled his head in confusion.

''Or maybe Sungjong has feelings for Yookyung so he takes it out on her when he sees her with Baekhyun?'' Chorong suggested.

''But this is a bit ridiculous isn't it?'' Hoya questioned. ''I mean Sungjong wouldn't be that foolish to like Yookyung when he knows that they are in a relationship.''

''I agree with Hoya!'' Eunji agreed. ''Sungjong wouldn't be selfish enough to ruin their relationship.''

''I just don't know.'' Dongwoo groaned. ''Sometimes I think they should sort out their problems by talking to each other yet they don't do that.''

''All they do is try their best to ignore each other and get away from each other!'' Sungyeol said.

''Well.....'' Bomi suddenly thought of an idea. ''Why don't we make them do the opposite then? Make them face each other and force them to be together.''

''But how?'' Hayoung questioned.

''You know how we are all going shopping then going to our flight for Las Vagas?'' Bomi asked and everyone nodded their head. ''We will leave them alone together when shopping while force them to sit with each other during the plane! That must make them,at least,recognise and acknowledge each other's presence and slowly they'll talk with each other!''

''Hey not bad!'' Sunggyu high-fived with Bomi.

''It's decided then!'' Naeun nodded her head. 

''We will go with that plan!'' Hoya did a thumbs-up.

''Wait! What if they call us?'' Chorong asked.

''Then we won't pick up their phone simple!'' Sungyeol replied.

''Can we eat first?'' Dongwoo asked. ''Before the seperating thing,let's all eat together!''

''Matter of fact why don't we all get ready and eat there instead?'' Eunji suggested. ''I feel so lazy to cook and I want to get the plan started.''

''That's a great idea!'' Chorong patted Eunji's back. ''Let's do that instead!''

''Okay the plan is complete so let's get the plan ready!'' Everyone clenched their fist as the ''FIGHTING'' sign.

The girls entered their house while the boys entered theirs.Both of them headed to the arguing duo's rooms to wake them up for not only to shop but to get their plan started.Chorong slowly twisted the door knob and the girls all quietly arrived in the room.They all felt sorrow and sympathy for Yookyung,who looked very depressed and hurt even though she was asleep.Eunji slowly Yookyung's hair while Naeun opened up the curtains to let sunlight enter the dead room,waking Yookyung as the sunlight had hit her face.

''What the heck?!'' Yookyung immediately slightly opened her eyes.

''Morning Yookyung! Up you get now!'' Hayoung pulled Yookyung up.

''What the hell are you guys doing?!'' Yookyung groaned.

''We're going to have brunch and shop for our flight so come on!'' Naeun pulled Yookyung out of her bed.

''I don't want to go anywhere so go away!'' Yookyung tried to get back inside her bed but the girls pulled her.

''Hey don't be so lazy now!'' Bomi said then lied down on the bed. ''You're going and that's final!''

''I'm not and that's final!'' Yookyung argued. ''And get off my bed now!''

''Make us all get out!'' Chorong smirked as she,too,lied down on Yookyung's bed then the rest of the girls followed. 

''How you going to make us get out now?'' Hayoung raised her eyebrow.

''For sake!'' Yookyung groaned and entered the bathroom then slammed the door shut.

''We need to change the bed sheets for her.'' Eunji whispered. ''They smell really bad.''

''Okay Naeun and Bomi force her to get ready by talking her clothes and shoes and anything else you guys think she will need while me,Eunji and Hayoung will get her room tidy quickly.'' Chorong said. ''We need to do this before she finds out.''

''Got it!'' The girls all nodded their head before they did what they were told to do.

The boys were all yelling and screaming as they kept jumping and being wild after all of them entered Sungjong's room,waking him up immediately.He looked up and was annoyed that s were waking his sleep and being crazy in his room.Sungjon clenched his teeth as they looked at each other getting crazy whilst looking at him,not even realising that he was angry.

''SHUT THE UP!'' Sungjong demanded as he just wanted peace and quiet.

''Wake up dude!'' Dongwoo pushed Sungjong out of his bed.

''Argh what the do you guys want?'' Sungjong groaned.

''We're going out to eat and shop before we fly off to Las Vagas remember?'' Woohyun reminded.

''I don't want to go anywhere so please let me be by myself.'' Sungjong sighed.

''We don't take no for an answer!'' Sungyeol smirked.

''Oh really?'' Sungjong crossed his arms. ''Well why don't you take go off for an answer then!''

''Hey hey hey no need for the swearing in this beautiful morning!'' Hoya wrapped his arm around Sungjong's neck.

''What's so good about this morning?!'' Sungjong pushed Hoya's arm off him.

''Everything! It's a good day!'' Myungsoo smiled.

''Come on you gotta get dressed now so here!'' Sunggyu gave Sungjong some clothes. ''You can wear this right now!''

''I don't want to go anywhere.'' Sungjong sat down on his bed.

''No problem we can get you dressed instead then!'' Woohyun smiled as he pulled Sungjong again. ''Guys let's get our friend dressed up and ready!''

''What!? NO don't you dare touch me!'' Sungjong raised his voice.

''Okay then either you get dressed or we dress you up.Which do you prefer?'' Hoya raised his eyebrow.

''None!'' Sungjong shook his head.

''We dress you up it is then!'' Woohyun got closer to Sungjong when Sungjong immediately stopped him.

''Fine alright alright I'll go! I'll get dressed!'' Sungjong gave up.

''That's more like it!'' The boys all smiled.

After Sungjong had gotten ready,the boys all smiled at him as he wrapped their arm around the youngest member's neck.Sungjong was in the middle of the circle,members were ruffling his hair and cheering for him.Sungjong couldn't help but chuckle and laugh with the other members,who always wanted to see him smile.

''Alright guys stop it!'' Sungjong laughed. ''We're going to be late if we don't move it!''

''Great to see you smiling kiddo!'' Hoya ruffled Sungjong's hair.

''You look better smiling!'' Sungyeol patted Sungjong's back.

''Just chill dude!'' Dongwoo chuckled.

''We're getting late!'' Sungjong whined.

''Who cares!'' Woohyun smiled.

''Okay okay fine! Sungjong wants to go then let's go.'' Myungsoo stopped everyone.

''Let's go guys!'' Sunggyu opened the door to move.

After Yookyung was forced to get ready by Bomi and Naeun,the others all gasped and clapped their hands when they saw Yookyung looking pretty.

''You look so pretty!'' Chorong complimented.

''Our pretty little Yookyung!'' Bomi smiled and pinched Yookyung's cheek,making Yookyung to smile.

''Glad you can finally come with us!'' Hayoung eye-smiled.

''We will have lots of fun!'' Naeun hugged Yookyung.

''Come on girls!'' Eunji opened the door to find the boys already outside.

The girls all greeted the boys however two smiles suddenly disappeared when they saw each other's faces and acknowledged their presences.Both of them felt heaviness on their hearts and their forgotten pain slowly creeped up inside their bodies again.She looked away,avoiding his gaze while bitting her lip to avoid herself from reminding hurtful memories and emotions while he sighed and looked away while trying his best to focus on s and acted to be happy just for the sake of keeping everyone happy and not making things awkward like before.Both groups could tell that their members weren't exactly too keen or happy with seeing each other's faces however were acting like nothing had happen just for the sake of not creating a big issue.

''Morning girls!'' Sunggyu greeted.

''Let's get going now then shall we?'' Sungyeol asked.

''Let's buy good things!'' Chorong clapped her hands.

''Let's go go go!!!!'' Hayoung jumped up and down.

Everyone started to walk to the mall with happiness and joy on their faces while the two individuals tried to fake their smile as they walked along with their friends.None of them peeked over to look at each other as they didn't wanted to enhance the pain that was already inside their bodies.

 

All 14 members went inside the shop to try on new clothes as well as to start their plan.Woohyun secretly looked over at JongKyung,who were quite far away from each other so he walked closer to Sungjong.

''Hey!'' Woohyun greeted. ''What are you doing here?''

''Nothing,just looking.'' Sungjong shrugged his shoulders.

''Why don't you look for new shoes right over there!'' Woohyun pointed to an area that Yookyung was near.

''I don't know.I don't really want to buy anything!'' Sungjong sighed.

''Come on Sungjong!'' Woohyun smiled.

''Do I have to?!'' Chorong whispered as she groaned at Bomi,who was pushing her to go. ''Fine fine!''

''Go on! I know you'll like it.'' Woohyun encouraged.

''Woohyun Woohyun come on!'' Chorong wrapped her arm around Woohyun's arm unwanting. ''Come on Woohyun.''

Woohyun gave her a look but then fake smiled. ''Sorry Sungjong! I think Chorong needs me right now.''

''Come on Woohyun!'' Chorong forcefully pulled Woohyun.

''I'm coming! I'm coming!'' Woohyun smiled then frowned at Chorong after his back faced Sungjong.

Sungjong sighed as he wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter