I found him!

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N=

Wawa91 has requested for WooRong

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment me and I'll add it in for you :D

It is Monday morning and A Pink are all dressed in their school uniform.They left their apartment and got ready to walk to their school.

''I can't believe it's school already!'' Chorong whined as she walked with A Pink.

''Hey girls!'' Sunggyu greeted as he walked with Infinite.

''Hey!'' A Pink greeted.

''Eunji did you finish the maths homework?'' Hoya asked.

''We had maths homework?!'' Yookyung exclaimed.

''Didn't you do it?'' Sungjong laughed.

''Of course not!'' Yookyung replied. ''Sungjong give me your maths homework!''

''What? No!'' Sungjong refused. ''Do it by yourself.''

''Come on! Please!'' Yookyung pleaded. ''Just once!''

''Fine but you owe me for this!'' Sungjong gave Yookyung his maths homework.

''Thanks a lot!'' Yookyung smiled.

''You can't just copy it from him Yookyung.'' Bomi told.

''Mrs.Han will know if you copied him!'' Eunji warned.

''No she won't!'' Yookyung assured.

''Okay but if she kills you then don't come,complaining to us that we didn't warn you!'' Naeun shrugged her shoulders.

''Did you do your homework number 2?'' Myungsoo asked.

''YA I have a name you know and of course I did my homework!'' Nauen glared at Myungsoo. ''You think I'm some kind of idiot to not to do it?''

''You're already a big idiot so I don't think you can become a bigger idiot than what you are!'' Myungsoo spoke back.

''SHUT UP!'' Naeun gave Myungsoo an evil look.

''Guys can we not argue when it's a peaceful and sunny morning?'' Hayoung said.

''I know right! It seems peaceful today.'' Sunggyu nodded his head.

''Shut up Sunggyu! You do nothing but only agree to what Hayoung says!'' Myungsoo countered.

''Yeah you always seem to do that!'' Naeun pointed out. ''Why do you do that by the way?''

''Does he? Maybe because I'm always right!'' Hayoung replied.

''Yeah yeah that's the reason!'' Sunggyu quickly smiled before they could again.

''I don't think that's the real reason.'' Sungyeol smirked.

''We obviously know the real reason.'' Wooyoung smirked as well.

''What is it?'' Eunji asked.

''Should we tell them?'' Hoya asked Sunggyu.

''NO! IT'S NOTHING!!!!'' Sunggyu quickly shook his head and hands.

Sunggyu looked at everyone,who just stood there with a confused poker face.

''What's with you?'' Bomi asked.

''You only seem to get weirder and weirder every second.'' Hayoung noticed.

''YA Too many questions! Are you all the police or something?!'' Sunggyu stormed off from the group.

''Is he okay?'' Chorong asked Infinite.

''He's always like that.'' Sungyeol explained.

 

''As you all know the story of Romeo and Juliet,now we are going to read the script and act it out.'' Mrs.Kwon,the drama teacher informed.

Some students were excited,some students were okay with it while the others all groaned and were bored of it.

''Silence!'' Mrs.Kwon demanded. ''When I say you have to act then you must act! Alright class get into groups of 3 with one male being Romeo,one female being Juliet and the one other female being the nurse now go and choose your groups!''

''Bomi!'' Chorong called out.

''Chorong!'' Bomi called out at the same time. ''We're always a team right?''

''Like always!'' Bomi grinned. ''Who should the guy be?''

''Naeun!'' Yookyung called out. ''Wanna be partners?''

''Sure but who is the guy going to be?'' Naeun asked.

''Myungsoo!'' Yookyung called out.

''What?'' Naeun was confused.

''Great! We have our first group with Naeun,Myungsoo and Yookyung!'' Mrs.Kwon smiled.

''Why me?'' Myungsoo asked Yookyung.

''I don't know but I'm the nurse!'' Yookyung quickly said.

''I don't want to be Juliet and I'm definitely not going to his Juliet!'' Naeun pointed to Myungsoo.

''I don't want a stupid Juliet anyway!'' Myungsoo argued.

''You take that back you jerk!'' Naeun placed her hands on her hips.

''Make me!'' Myungsoo leaned closer to Naeun's face.

''Shut up and let's start acting you two!'' Yookyung demanded.

''So who wants to be Juliet and who wants to be the nurse?'' Eunji asked Hayoung.

''So I'm Romeo?'' Hoya asked.

''Obviously since you are the only guy in our group.'' Eunji pointed to Hoya.

''I'm the nurse!'' Hayoung quickly said.

''Okay I'll be Juliet then!'' Eunji eye-smiled.

''Where's Sungyeol and Sunggyu?'' Hoya asked.

''Sunggyu is with the Tara girls!'' Hayoung laughed.

''Oh poor Sunggyu!'' Hoya chuckled.

The three looked at Sunggyu's direction and saw the TARA girls all hugging him while telling him how cute he is whereas he was annoyed and bored.

''You owe me big time for ditching me Hayoung!'' Sunggyu glared at Hayoung.

''Sorry!'' Hayoung stuck her tongue out at Sunggyu.

''Where's Sungyeol then?'' Hoya asked.

''He's with Sojin and Minah.'' Eunji pointed to Sungyeol's direction.

''Oh they aren't that bad.'' Hayoung smiled.

''Woohyun where is your group?'' Mrs.Kwon asked.

''I don't have any.'' Woohyun answered.

''Great.You can be with Chorong and Bomi then!'' Mrs.Kwon pushed Woohyun to Chorong and Bomi.

''WHAT?!'' WooRong both shouted.

''I'm the nurse while they are Romeo and Juliet!'' Bomi told.

''That's a great choice!'' Mrs.Kwon smiled.

''No way in hell!'' WooRong both shook their head.

''Nonsense! I don't want to hear anything from you two so start acting now!'' Mrs.Kwon ordered and gave them scripts.

''Why him? Why can't someone else be Romeo?'' Chorong groaned.

''Why can't you be Juliet Bomi? You're better than her at least.'' Woohyun groaned.

''Sorry.I only want to be Juliet for my ideal guy.'' Bomi smiled.

''I bet he doesn't even exist.'' Chorong rolled her eyes.

''He does!'' Bomi argued.

''Where are the others?'' Chorong asked.

''Sungyeol is with Sojin and Minah,Sunggyu is with the TARA girls--'' Bomi was interrupted.

''Tara girls? Haha poor Sunggyu!'' WooRong both laughed.

''Hayoung is with Eunji and Hoya while Yookyung is with Myungsoo and Naeun!'' Bomi informed.

''How about Sungjong?'' Chorong asked.

''He's with Hyeri and Yura.'' Bomi pointed to their direction.

''They aren't bad so he's alright with them.'' Woohyun nodded his head.

''Okay let's get acting.'' Bomi handed the scripts to WooRong. ''Romeo and Juliet start acting now.''

''This is ridiculous!'' Chorong spoke after reading the script.

''I don't want to do this!'' Woohyun frowned.

''Okay class I have given you enough time to practise the scene so now I want you to perform the piece!'' Mrs.Kwon said.

''What? We haven't even said a line of it!'' Chorong hissed.

''It's your fault!'' Woohyun blamed.

''No it's your fault!'' Chorong blamed back.

''As I can see Woohyun and Chorong talking when I am so I assume they are perfectly ready to perform their piece to all of us.'' Mrs.Kwon announced.

''WHAT?!'' WooRong both were surprised.

''Mrs.Kwon we haven't done much.'' Bomi told.

''Nonsense! I think you all have finished the whole scene so students all sit down while we see Romeo and Juliet in Woohyun and Chorong's style with Bomi being the nurse!'' Mrs.Kwon announced.

The other PinkFinite all laughed since they knew how much Woohyun and Chorong hated each other.They were worse than Romeo and Juliet who were both ready to murder or even torture each other to death.

''God this is going to be so funny!'' Hayoung laughed.

''I can't wait to see some romance between them!'' Naeun chuckled.

''This is Romeo and Juliet who both want to murder each other!'' Yookyung laughed.

''I gotta record this!'' Eunji took her phone out and secretly recorded the scene.

''Please send it to me!'' Hoya requested.

''I want to see how much fake their love can be.'' Sungyeol laughed.

''I wanna see who dies first? Romeo or Juliet?'' Sunggyu chuckled.

''Maybe they both die at the same time since they strangle each other like how Woohyun and Chorong do everytime they meet.''

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter