What's going on?!

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjong flinched as he started to become conscious again.He moaned as he held his heavy head but to his surprise,he saw Yookyung sleeping right beside him.

''Eh?! Why is she here?!'' Sungjong was surprised but then he saw her arm was held by his hand. ''WHAT?!!!!????? YOOKYUNG?!?!?!?!?''

Yookyung immediately woke up when she heard Sungjong shouting and she mistakenly bumped her head with Sungjong's.

''Ow?!'' Both JongKyung exclaimed as he massaged their heads. ''Sorry!''

''It's okay!'' Yookyung giggled.

''W-What happen?'' Sungjong moaned as he questioned.

''Well....A lot actually!'' Yookyung laughed but then she slammed her hand on Sungjong's back.

''Ouch?! What the heck?'' Sungjong glared at Yookyung. ''What was that for?!''

''Why did you get drunk yesterday?'' Yookyung placed her hands on her hips.

''I...er...well...Wait!'' Sungjong scratched his head. ''How do you know about that?!''

''You were extremely drunk yesterday!'' Yookyung informed.

''I guess that explains my heavy head then!'' Sungjong moaned as he tried to stand up but then fell down on the floor again.

''Hey be careful!'' Yookyung helped Sungjong to sit on the chair. ''I'll get you some water!''

''Thanks!'' Sungjong nodded his head. ''Freakin' last time I'm ever drinking!''

'Damn right!'' Yookyung replied. ''You aren't drinking anymore like that!''

''Jeez who are you? My mom?'' Sungjong questioned.

''Consider me more than that!'' Yookyung blabbered but then she froze when she realised what she said.

''W-What?'' Sungjong looked at Yookyung.

''Nothing!'' Yookyung shook her head as she nervously laughed. ''It's early in the morning so I guess I'm not in the right mind yet.''

''O-Oh.'' Sungjong didn't know what to reply.

*THAT WAS SO CLOSE YOU IDIOT!* Yookyung tried to calm her racing heart.

*I swear she didn't mean to say it like that.Was there a hidden message involved in what she said?* Sungjong asked himself but then he shook his head. *Who knows!*

 

Hoya slowly opened his eyes as he gain consciousness after that heavy drinking.He sighed as his vision started to come but then he was shocked when he saw Eunji sleeping right in front of him.

''W-WHAT?!'' Hoya rubbed his eyes to check if he was seeing right. ''EUNJI?!?!!?!?!?''

''H-Huh?'' Eunji sleeply replied,not even opening her eyes.

''YA YA EUNJI!'' Hoya shook Eunji vigorously. ''WAKE UP!''

''Argh stop shouting Lee Hoya!'' Eunji snapped as he opened her eyes in annoyance.

''What are you doing here? Where's Dongwoo?!'' Hoya questioned. ''And why are you sleeping in my bed?!''

''You ungrateful pig!'' Eunji nagged. ''You were absolutely drunk yesterday so I spent my night,taking care of you but the first thing you do is question me?! How dare you!''

''Sorry sorry!'' Hoya apologised. ''So I was very drunk?''

''Extremely drunk!'' Eunji glared at Hoya. ''Besides who told you to drink?!''

''It was Woohyun's idea!'' Hoya exclaimed. ''He told me and the guys to drink so we tried it!''

''Oh really?!'' Eunji raised her eyebrow. ''So if Woohyun told you to jump off the bridge,would you do it?''

''Yes! I..er..Meant No!'' Hoya corrected.

''Then why did you listen to him?'' Eunji punched Hoya's arm.

''OW?!'' Hoya glared. ''What was that for?!''

''For trying to distract us!'' Eunji glared. ''A nice plan you guys had so we wouldn't know about you boys eh!?''

''Ohhh that!'' Hoya laughed but then stopped when he saw Eunji wasn't amused. ''Anyway it was our first time,drinking so we all decided to do it! Besides we couldn't let you girls drink since you aren't 18 yet!''

''You idiots!'' Eunji scoffed as she stood up from the bed. ''Sometimes I don't understand how you men think! I mean there wasn't a reason for you boys to get absolutely drunk like that!''

''Oh you understand Daehyun but not me?'' Hoya hissed.

''Daehyun's different!'' Eunji defended. ''For one he wouldn't properly drink like that!''

''How do you know?'' Hoya raised his eyebrow.

''Cause I just know!'' Eunji argued.

''Yeah yeah sure.'' Hoya rolled his eyes.

 

Woohyun loudly moaned as he grabbed his head and started to open his eyes.His ears were started to hear this constant stinging tone,causing him to even moan louder than before.

''Shut the up!'' Chorong yelled as she grabbed a pillow and covered her ear.

'' off Chorong!'' Woohyun yelled back but then he was shocked. ''CHORONG?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!''

''ing idiot!'' Chorong angrily sat up and threw a pillow straight at Woohyun.

''Hey watch it!'' Woohyun grabbed the pillow just in time. ''What are you doing here? Were you stalking me in my room now?! Where's Sunggyu?! Did you take him away so you could spend some alone time with me?! Well I ain't going to let that ever happen si--''

''Shut up!'' Chorong snapped. ''You are just as annoying when you are drunk and as annoying when you are not drunk! Can't you ever be a nice guy for once?!''

''Drunk? Huh? What?'' Woohyun was surprised. ''How do you know about that?!''

''Everyone knows about the boys' night out you boys had so you could get drunk!'' Chorong glared. ''Nice way of using Hoya to distract us!''

''Oh about that!'' Woohyun chuckled. ''It was a good plan and you girls fell for it!''

''Idiots!'' Chorong hissed. ''I had to suffer your stupid prensence for the whole night!''

''You liked it though since you got to spend your time with your one and only man Nam Woohyun isn't it?'' Woohyun flashed his teeth.

''Oh you jerk!'' Chorong stormed to Woohyun and slammed her hand on his head.

''Ouch what the ?!'' Woohyun exclaimed as he held his head. ''I'm already having this massage hangover and you're just not making things better!''

''I know so I did that!'' Chorong grinned.

''You evil !'' Woohyun growled.

''This is so typical Woohyun Nam!'' Chorong hissed. ''I ruined my night time to help you yet I don't even get a thank you back? How inconsiderate!''

''Fine fine here's your thank you then!'' Woohyun rollled his eyes.

''Well where is it?'' Chorong asked.

''I just said it!'' Woohyun told.

''Say it again.'' Chorong spoke.

''You would like that wouldn't you?'' Woohyun grinned.

''ing idiot!'' Chorong angrily stormed off out of the bedroom but then poked her head back from the door. ''Last time I'm ever helping your sorry !!''

''Yeah yeah now get out!'' Woohyun showed his mean atittude.

'' you!'' Chorong slammed the door shut.

'' you too!'' Woohyun yelled.

 

Dongwoo groaned as he felt the heavy pressure on his head.He wanted to tear his head off to get rid of the hangover that was banging on his head.His eyes was still closed but then he felt something heavy was on his chest.He slowly opened his eyes to check what was it to find Bomi peacefully sleeping on his chest.

''YOON BOMI WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?'' Dongwoo immediately sat up as he slightly pushed Bomi's head away from him.

''YA!'' Bomi whined as she groaned. ''Why did you push me early in the morning like that?! Is that any way to treat your girlfriend?!''

''Girlfriend?!'' Dongwoo looked confused. ''W-What are you talking about?''

''Kiss!'' Bomi grinned.

''Kiss?! What?'' Dongwoo scratched his head in confusion. ''Bomi Yoon spit it out!''

''You kissed me yesterday! I didn't even have to do anything and BAAM! You slammed your lips on mine and showed me what passionate kissing you are capable of.'' Bomi winked. ''For a drunk,you kiss extremely good! I mean if you are that good kissing when you are drunk then how good would you be if you weren't drunk and you kiss me!''

''Bomi!'' Dongwoo exclaimed when Bomi tapped her finger on his lips. ''I...I..must have been so drunk then! I would have never kis--''

''Kissed me right? Well you did it Dongwoo and there's no denying that.'' Bomi smiled brightly. 

''Argh you're not going to stop bugging me about that are you?'' Dongwoo glared.

''Nope!'' Bomi giggled.

''Argh why did I drink? Why?!'' Dongwoo cursed himself.

''Everything happens for a good reason!'' Bomi winked as she giggled again.

''Yeah!'' Dongwoo sarcastically giggled back.

''Oh you cute baby! No need to get sarcastic now!'' Bomi pinched Dongwoo's cheeks.

''YA!'' Dongwoo yelled as he held Dongwoo's cheeks. ''That hurts!''

''Let me make it hurt less then!'' Bomi told. ''Close your eyes!''

''Okay!'' Dongwoo closed his eyes as he sat still.

Bomi suddenly planted her kiss on Dongwoo's cheeks then stood away. ''Did that make you feel better?''

''What did you even do I--'' Dongwoo stopped talking when he realised what Bomi did. ''YA BOMI!''

''Bye!'' Bomi giggled as she got out of the bedroom.

''I'm going to kill that girl one day!'' Dongwoo ruffled his hair as he groaned. ''Well..not really cause I can't really do that!''

''I know!'' Bomi winked as she poked her head out. 

''You were listening?!'' Dongwoo gasped.

''I heard every word of it!'' Bomi gave a flying kiss to Dongwoo.

''YA Go out!'' Dongwoo demanded.

''Fine fine you big baby! No need to be mean!'' Bomi pouted as she closed the door shut.

''I'll show you who is a big baby!'' Dongwoo grumbled.

 

Sunggyu sighed as he open his eyes.He didn't feel like doing anything other than lie down on the bed and stare at the ceiling.Just to pass his time since he didn't even have the energy to move his tired body.His head wasn't hurting as much as he expected but he tried to remember what he did yesterday after getting drunk to pass the time.

''What did I do?'' Sunggyu questioned himself as he tried to remember.

''Hm.....'' Sunggyu heard another voice ,causing him to be shocked.

''What? What was that?'' Sunggyu moved his head right and left to check if there was anyone or anything but he saw nothing. ''Maybe I was dreaming or something!''

Sunggyu shook his head as he got back to his la la land however he heard someone move,which caused him to now worry as he sat up.

''There is definitely something here!'' Sunggyu tried to move himself by holding on to the stuff as he moved. ''W-Who is it?''

''Shut up!'' Sunggyu heard a feminine voice nag at him.

''A girl? Did I do something to the girl while I was drunk?!'' Sunggyu was extremely anxious as he didn't wanted anything to happen to the girl and if he did something to her then no one would forgive him especially not Hayoung and he didn't wanted that at all. ''Did I make her pregna--NO! Sunggyu calm down and stop thinking rubbish!''

''Will you let me sleep in peace or are you just not going to let me sleep at all?!'' Hayoung angrily sat up as she saw a scared Sunggyu standing in front of her,awkwardly blinking his eyes.

''H-Ha-Hayoung?!'' Sunggyu was surprised but he luckily sighed in joy as it wasn't a random girl since the girl of his life was here. ''Thank God!''

''You have time to thank God but don't even thank me?! I took care of you for the whole night but I never knew how ertive you are!'' Hayoung nagged. ''How dare you even do that to me Sunggyu!''

''M-M-Me?! Wh-what did I d-do?!'' Sunggyu began to become extremely scared. ''I d-didn't mean to do an-anything to you Hayoung! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please forgive me!! Please please please!''

''You're going to have to do more than apologise!'' Hayoung crossed her arms.

''W-Wh-What did I do?!'' Sunggyu was so anxious.

''Why don't you ask me what you didn't do!'' Hayoung glared at him. ''You huge ert! I had to deal with your ertiveness for the whole whole whole night! Did you know how uncomfortable that was?!''

''Tell me what did I do!!!'' Sunggyu was literally sweating.

''You dare to touch me ually like this!'' Hayoung demonstrated how Sunggyu was touching her around her shoulders and waist. ''Then you dare to slam me against the wall and talk rubbish to me like I love you and all!''

''I did WHAT?!'' Sunggyu's heart raced extremely fast. ''I sa-said that?!''

''Yeah and when I said I love you too like my best friend then you whined to me saying no you don't get it! I love you----'' Hayoung stopped talking. ''Then you fainted.''

''Oh Thank God!'' Sunggyu happily sighed as his secret was still safe. ''I'm sorry! I guess I was so drunk that I didn't realise what I was saying!''

''Or doing as well!'' Hayoung nagged.

''I'm sorry Hayoung!'' Sunggyu apologised.

''If you dare drink like that again or do anything like that to me again,I will kill you!'' Hayoung punched Sunggyu's stomach. ''Consider that as your warning!''

''Ouch?!'' Sunggyu whined as he fell down and wrapped his arms around his stomach. ''Okay will do boss!''

''Good anyway I'll go now since I gotta freshed up! I didn't even get enough sleep!'' Hayoung whined.

''I'm sorry for that and Thank you for taking care of me.'' Sunggyu thanked.

''It's alright!'' Hayoung smiled as she got out of the bedroom.

''That was so close Sunggyu!'' Sunggyuu thanked that he didn't fully confess to Hayoung as well as Hayoung not getting what he actually meant. ''I need to control myself now!''

 

Myungsoo was annoyed that his head was literally killing him.He groaned as he grabbed his head and wanted to smash it.He cursed himself for even being persuaded by the boys like that.If he had not listened to them then he would have been fine and great,he wouldn't even have this pain.

*Mental note,to kick Woohyun's !* Myungsoo tried to sit up and lied his back against the wall.

''You finally wake up now Myungsoo!'' Naeun grumbled.

''Huh?'' Myungsoo cleaned his ears when he thought he was hearing things.

''I'm over here you know!'' Naeun grabbed Myungsoo's head and turned it to her direction.

''N-NAEUN?!'' Myungsoo was shocked.

''It's about time that you woke up!'' Naeun hissed. 

''What are you doing here number 2?!'' Myungsoo questioned.

''Taking care of you since the last darn night!'' Naeun groaned as she stood up. ''I didn't even get to sleep!''

''You were taking care of me?'' Myungsoo was shocked.

''No I was just trying to get close with you so I sacrifised my sleep for you!'' Naeun sarcastically replied. ''OF COURSE I DID YOU IDIOT!''

''Jeez no need to yell!'' Myungsoo covered his ear.

''Who told you to drink like that?'' Naeun taunted. ''You were absolutely hammered!''

''I kinda got carried away then!'' Myungsoo massaged his nape. ''I didn't mean to get absolutely crazy!''

''Tsk don't drink if you can't handle it!'' Naeun growled.

''Jeez no need for the lecture number 2!'' Myungsoo replied.

''Argh I wish you were just as nice to me like you were when you were drunk.'' Naeun hissed. 

''Wh-What?'' Myungsoo questioned.

''I prefer the drunk you! He was so nice to me yet he talked on and on.'' Naeun spoke. 

''Yeah yeah whatever.'' Myungsoo ruffled his hair.

''Here!'' Naeun gave Myungsoo a glass of lime water. ''Lime water helps with hangovers!''

''Thank you!'' Myungsoo drank the lime water. ''For the first time,you've actually said something useful once in your life number 2! Well done!''

''YA! I'm trying to be nice to you and you don't even thank me for taking care of you?!'' Naeun yelled.

''Thank you!'' Myungsoo replied.

''What? What? I couldn't hear that.'' Naeun pretended.

''I said thank you number 2!'' Myungsoo grumbled.

''I can only hear you say number 2 and that's not even my name.'' Naeun announced.

''Argh Thank you Naeun!'' Myungsoo said it loud enough this time.

''I still can't hear you properly Myungsoo!'' Naeun lied. ''I think you're not saying it loud enough!''

''Argh!'' Myungsoo had enough.

''Y-YA?!'' Naeun's wrist was grabbed b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter