Remember our moments?

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N=

Audiraas has requested for HoJi Kpoplove95 has requested for HoJi Hottestkhuntorian93 has requested for HoJi Soshexo129 has requested for HoJi and WooRong

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment me and I'll add it in for you :D

It was Saturday morning and everyone was peacefully sleeping.There was no noise,no chaos and no swearing...just peace and quiet.Eunji walked out of her room and opened the front door to buy some food but then was surprised when she saw someone doing the same.

''Hoya?'' Eunji smiled.

''Oh hey!'' Hoya greeted.

''What are you doing? It's early morning so shouldn't you be sleeping?'' Eunji asked.

''Well I could ask the same thing to you!'' Hoya laughed. ''Okay alright we all didn't eat anything for dinner last night so I woke up early to buy breakfast for the group.''

''Really? How sweet of you!'' Eunji eye-smiled.

''I'm always a sweet guy!'' Hoya boasted.

''You still haven't changed.'' Eunji praised. ''Even after our breakup!''

''Yeah!'' Hoya replied. ''So how have you been after our breakup?''

''Me? I'm fine and you?'' Eunji asked.

''I'm great as well.'' Hoya told. ''So why haven't you been in a relationship after our breakup?''

''Well I could ask the same thing to you!'' Eunji countered back which made HoJi laugh. ''Well I honestly haven't found anyone worth even liking.Everyone I have met aren't really what I want in my ideal guy so how about you?''

''Well I just don't feel the need to be in a relationship.'' Hoya told. ''Being in a relationship is something that is really important so I want to find the right girl.''

''Oh!'' Eunji said while walking with Hoya to the supermarket. ''So?''

''So?'' Hoya asked.

''Do you still remember?'' Eunji asked while looking at Hoya. ''Our moments?''

''Our moments?'' Hoya questioned. ''I mean yeah I do but why are you asking me that all of a sudden?''

''No reason just wondering if you forgot it or not?'' Eunji shrugged her shoulders. ''So which one was your favourite?''

''My favourite? Well there is lots to be honest.'' Hoya slightly laughed.

''Is it the one with the stars?'' Eunji asked.

''Yes it is!'' Hoya nodded.

''That's my favourite one too!'' Eunji agreed.

''Do you remember how it went?'' Hoya asked and Eunji nodded.

=====FLASHBACK=====

Hoya grabbed Eunji's hand and ran as fast as he could.Eunji,who was confused with how everything was going,just ran along while asking.

''Hoya where are we going?'' Eunji asked. ''It's pretty late and dad can be upset.''

Eunji was only 9 years old while Hoya was 10 at this time.Eunji was about to knock her house's front door when Hoya pulled her away from it while running off.

''Just be patient!'' Hoya told while running with her.

''Okay but please don't take a lot of time since dad can be upset!'' Eunji was worried and then looked at her watch. ''It's 9pm?! Hoya!''

''I know but just wait! I want you to see something! Just this once and I promise to let you go!'' Hoya told then they suddenly stopped.

Eunji was confused as to why they stopped in a place which was dark while Hoya just smiled at her and took something out of his pocket,which was a cloth and wrapped it around her eyes.

''Eh? What are you doing Hoya?'' Eunji asked as Hoya blindfolded her.

''Shhhh just be patient.'' Hoya leaned in closer to her ear and whispered to her.

''O-Okay?'' Eunji was nervous.

''Okay now I'm going to guide you so just hold my hand.'' Hoya instructed and Eunji grabbed his hand with blind faith that he is going to keep her safe.

Hoya giggled while guiding Eunji to a secret place whereas Eunji tightly held Hoya's hand while laughing along until.....

''Stop!'' Hoya demanded and Eunji did as she was told. ''We're here!''

''Great!'' Eunji smiled.

''Alright I'm going to let go of the blindfold but no peeking.'' Hoya told.

Hoya slowly lifted the blindfold while covering her eyes with his hand.Eunji tried to peek but....

''Hey no peeking!'' Hoya told and Eunji just giggled at his reaction.

Hoya covered Eunji's eyes with his two hands while Eunji was excited to see what was going on.

''Okay on the count of 3 I'll let go of my hands and you'll see!'' Hoya smiled. ''1....2....3!''

Hoya let go of his hands and Eunji opened her eyes to see the beautiful view.She saw that Hoya had taken her to a quiet field and it was under the stars just like she always wished.The atmosphere was exactly like she dreamt,it would be! The wind slightly blowing the long grass,the night sky was dark but the stars shining brightly and she kneeled down and she felt the grass was soft.

''How did you know?'' Eunji questioned while happily smiling.

''I just know!'' Hoya smiled back.

''No come on! Tell me how did you know?'' Eunji asked. ''How did you know I always wanted to experience the night sky like this?''

''Like I said I just know.'' Hoya replied but then saw that Eunji was not amused. ''Okay I'll tell you later but first let's go closer to experience this beautiful moment.''

HoJi moved closer to the field and then lied down.They lied down and saw the stars twinkling and shining shimmering in the night sky.Hoya secretly glanced at Eunji and saw that she was smiling as wide as she could while looking at the stars.Hoya looked back at the sky and smiled with satisfaction that he made her happy.

''It's so beautiful.'' Eunji told as she looked at the stars.

''Isn't it? I'm glad you loved my surprise then!'' Hoya chuckled.

''I wanted to see the night sky and stars like this so thank you so much for this pleasant surprise!'' Eunji eye-smiled.

''But that isn't the best part of tonight!'' Hoya told. ''Look over there!''

Hoya pointed to the sky and Eunji looked over to see a shooting star.Hoya and Eunji both closed their eyes and wished something.

''What did you wish for?'' Hoya asked.

''Not saying!'' Eunji kept quiet.

''Come on! What was it?'' Hoya tried to make Eunji tell.

''A wish should never be told!'' Eunji defended. ''Anyway how did you know this?''

''What?'' Hoya asked.

''Come on Hoya how did you know I always wanted it! Stop playing around now.'' Eunji showed her serious face. ''I never told you this or to anyone so I am surprised you knew this.''

''Okay okay I read your diary!'' Hoya confessed.

''WHAT?! YA!'' Eunji was surprised. ''Why did you read it?''

''Come on I didn't read much except the first two pages.'' Hoya told.

''You promise?'' Eunji asked as she was relieved.

''I swear I only read two pages.'' Hoya told. ''Besides what is in it that you are so protective about it?''

''Nothing!'' Eunji replied.

''There has to be something! I wanna read it now!'' Hoya told.

''No!'' Eunji shook her head.

''Come on just this once! I won't tell anyone.'' Hoya said. ''It's only going to be me who will read it!''

''That's much worse then!'' Eunji stuck her tongue out and looked at her watch. ''YA it's 10pm?! Dad is going to kill me!''

''Oh my god it's 10 already? That quick?'' Hoya was shocked. ''Okay I'll take you home!''

 =====END OF FLASHBACK=====

HoJi both laughed as they looked at each other and remembered the moment.

''My dad shouted a lot at me that day!'' Eunji pouted. ''He would have killed me if he saw you at the front door with me!''

''Well,at least,I made your dream wish come true!'' Hoya smiled.

''That you did!'' Eunji nodded her head.

HoJi both walked in the supermarket and started to shop for ingredients,groceries and any other foods like junk foods.Hoya looked at his trolley and then at Eunji's trolley.

''How come you always shop for healthy food?'' Hoya asked.

'How come you always shop for unhealthy food?'' Eunji asked back.

''Well because they are more delicious!'' Hoya reasoned.

''But they aren't good for you.'' Eunji informed.

''You are always into healthy foods while I am not.'' Hoya shrugged his shoulders.

''Wouldn't Infinite be mad with what you are shopping for?'' Eunji asked.

''Nope they love unhealthy foods way more than I do!'' Hoya replied. ''Won't A Pink be mad with your food choice?''

''Well some of us will be happy while some of us won't be but I know I am giving my friends good benefitial food.'' Eunji told.

''Good for you then!'' Hoya smiled.

Chorong woke up and stretched her hands.She tiredly got out of her bed and went to the bathroom.After getting out of the bathroom,she walked over to the living room and saw Bomi sitting dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter