The mission starts now!

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi was resting on her bed with her dried tears on her face and her hair all messed up.She was still hurt with the rejection but in a way,she thinks maybe he was right.He didn't really even know her at all to even say yes but the fact that he was nothing but a player and a flirt hurted her...she always said she'll only love her ideal type that will be everything that she wanted and well Dongwoo was everything she wanted but this fact that he was a player and a flirt was something she didn't want at all...in fact no girl ever wants that at all in their man!She opened her eyes but then was surprised when she saw Dongwoo sitting on a chair that was in front of her bed,staring at her face whilst crossing his arms.She immediately sat up as she looked at him.

''Oh you were here...Ah sorry!'' Bomi ruffled her hair whilst uneasily looking at him.

''Bomi-ah!'' Dongwoo kneeled down in front of her.

''Yeah?'' Bomi looked at him.

''I'm sorry!'' Dongwoo grabbed her two hands and held them in between his two hands.

''S-Sorry?'' Bomi blinked her eyes.

''I hurted you a lot but trust me that isn't the truth!'' Dongwoo told.

''It isn't?'' Bomi asked.

''Honestly I like you as well!'' Dongwoo confessed.

''Y-You do?!'' Bomi was surprised and Dongwoo nodded his head.

''It's just that I have a problem confessing my true feelings in front of a crowd and worse in front of my friends!'' Dongwoo told.

''So what's the truth?'' Bomi asked.

''I love you too!'' Dongwoo tightly embraced Bomi.

''You do!'' Bomi blushed as she tightly hugged Dongwoo back.

''I'm only yours!'' Dongwoo replied.

''I know!'' Bomi smiled.

''Now please get up!'' Dongwoo told.

''Get what?'' Bomi asked.

''GET THE HELL UP!'' Chorong pushed Bomi out of her bed.

''YA?!'' Bomi shouted. ''Where's Dongwoo? Eh? How did you come here?!''

''Oh my god!'' Chorong face-plammed her face. ''So that's why you were hugging me?''

''I was?'' Bomi asked.

''You freakin' grabbed me and hugged me as tightly as you could,nearly killing me!'' Chorong glared at Bomi.

''Oh sorry!'' Bomi told.

''Seriously Bomi just move on from Dongwoo!'' Chorong advised.

''It's not that easy besides first love is always the hardest one to get over isn't it?'' Bomi smiled.

''You read too much romantic books and see too much romantic dramas so I guess you would know!'' Chorong sighed. ''Anyway breakfast is ready so put on your school uniform and get ready fast now!''

''Okay!'' Bomi replied.

 

Dongwoo got out of his bedroom and saw that Infinite all were already eating breakfast.

''Where are you all going?'' Dongwoo asked.

''We have school remember?'' Sungjong asked.

''Now?'' Dongwoo was surprised.

''Uhm...Yeah!'' Myungsoo nodded his head.

''But I haven't even iron my uniform or gotten it ready!'' Dongwoo informed.

''We did that for you since you were so busy,sleeping!'' Hoya told.

''Really?! Thanks guys!'' Dongwoo went back into his room to wear his school uniform.

''Tsk Dongwoo is really careless!'' Sungyeol shook his head.

''So how do you think Bomi's going be like?'' Sunggyu questioned.

''I really don't know.I mean she did mention that he is her first love.'' Sungyeol shrugged his shoulders.

''Last night was really unexpected!'' Hoya cleared his throat.

''I know right!'' Everyone cleared their throat as well.

''Hey guys!'' Dongwoo came out wearing his school uniform. ''How do I look?''

''Normal!'' Everyone shrugged their shoulders.

''Come on! I'm wearing these earrings on my left ear and changed the uniform into my style!'' Dongwoo flashed his smile. ''It's Dongwoo Jang style baby!''

''Yeah great.'' Everyone rolled their eyes.

''So Sunggyu.'' Dongwoo sat next to them.

''Yeah?'' Sunggyu asked.

''You like Hayoung don't you?'' Dongwoo asked.

''Alright who told him?'' Sunggyu glared at Infinite.

''Don't look at me!'' Infinite placed their hands up.

''It's so obvious!'' Dongwoo laughed.

''Is it?'' Sunggyu sighed.

''Er...yeah it is! You were jealous of me flirting with Hayoung!'' Dongwoo told.

''Yeah and just for that....'' Sunggyu smacked Dongwoo's head. ''You get this!''

''Ow?! What the hell?'' Dongwoo massaged his head. ''So when did it start? When did you first meet her? Where did you meet her?''

''It happened 4 years ago when......'' Sunggyu remembered GyuYoung's first meeting.

====FLASHBACK====

A 14 year old Sunggyu walked along to the park.He was just stressed out with school work so he decided to take a calm stroll around the park.It was peacefull and quiet as the wind was slowly blowing and the birds were loudly chriping.He wasn't looking where he was going since he was too busy,admiring the beautiful sight of the sun setting when he flew down on the floor with 12 year old Hayoung,who was riding her bike.They both fell down on the floor with Sunggyu on the top of Hayoung whilst Hayoung was on the ground,with her helmet on her head.Sunggyu blushed as he blinked his eyes,looking at Hayoung's beautiful eyes whilst Hayoung just frowned at him.

''YA You stupid person?!'' Hayoung shouted. ''I kept ringing my bike's bell and shouted ''move move'' so are you deaf?!''

''Wow!'' Sunggyu blinked his eyes Hayoung and she slapped him so he could pay attention.

''What do you want?!'' Hayoung asked.

''I'm sorry! It's just that you're beautiful...I think I'm in love!'' Sunggyu muttered to himself.

''Huh? What?'' Hayoung questioned.

''Hey I can hear music playing!'' Sunggyu said.

''Omo my phone!'' Hayoung said.

''Your phone?'' Sunggyu asked.

''MOVE!'' Hayoung pushed Sunggyu away from her and stood up whilst picking up her phone.

''Oh man!'' Sunggyu stood up whilst massaging his .

''Oh no.What's wrong with it now?'' Hayoung pout

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter