New Revelations

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N=

I've dreamt of writing this chapter ever since the first time I planned the story years ago and voila, we are finally here!!!! This chapter will hopefully answer a great amount of questions I have received about some couples throughout the years(that I couldn't answer due to not wanting to spoil the story in advance but comment below if you are still confused for some) plus it's officially the end of the first half of the story where it just focused on building up the storyline of the story and the couples! From now on, there will be more romance coming one by one in the order of the couples I've organised to be together(which you guys will know as you read the story).

I'm a final year university student and this term is the most hectic since from now till next month, I will be busy with essays and an exam so I won't be able to update(I will update if I do have time)but anyway let me update now that I do have some time to compensate you guys! Please be patient since your author-nim will come back after I'm done with majority of my university work! I'm really excited for the future chapters since it's all been planned and it's just non-stop drama and romance, which I know you guys will enjoy!

I beat my previous chapter record (which was 22,000 words) with this chapter, which is 27,000 words so it will really help me if you guys could give me a comment as to how you felt the chapter went plus any comments on the couples etc.... (don't be afraid to give me really long comments or each review on the couples since that would be amazing!!!!)

Sunggyu was walking along in the corridor of the hotel rooms to go to his until he noticed Dongwoo quickly poking his head out of his hotel room's door and frantically looking around the place, stopping once his eyes saw Sunggyu. Dongwoo's eyes had this sparkle with a grin on his face, Sunggyu was not sure what was going on or why the guy was looking at him like that for.

''Psttt Sunggyu!'' Dongwoo whispered, gesturing him to come towards him. ''Quick quick!''

''What are----'' Sunggyu was interrupted.

''Quiet it down, you idiot!'' Dongwoo nagged at him for being loud. ''Get in!''

Sunggyu didn't know what was going on with Dongwoo, surprised with how fast and strong Dongwoo had pulled him into his hotel room then slammed the door as quickly as he could. His eyes went over to the five other males in the room, that were sitting in various areas of the room, curious to know what was going on but before he could think too much, his eyes went over to Dongwoo who interrupted his thoughts.

''Alright we're all in here, we gotta act quick!'' Dongwoo clicked his fingers.

Sunggyu's eyes immediately went wide when he realised this was not the first time he was here with his friends like this. He remembered the first time something like this happened, they sneaked off and got drunk and then there was the second time where they were planning to do a boys' night over to the club but unluckily they got caught by the girls so what's next? Sunggyu knew whatever it was, these guys were not planning something good but he was curious to know what else these friends of his could get an idea of after a night of alcohol and a night of late night partying.

''I don't know what you guys are planning but I know it's not something good.'' Sunggyu eyed everyone in a suspicious manner.

''You got that right, old man!'' Hoya chuckled, their leader knew them well by now.

''Any ideas what it can be?'' Woohyun smirked, wanting to know what their leader was thinking.

''I don't know what it is but I just know it's not good.'' Sunggyu repeated what he intially said. ''What is it then? Come on, let's hear it.''

''Hoya had a little wander around the hotel today and told us something.'' Dongwoo laughed, making Hoya to join him.

''So? What's so funny about that?'' Sunggyu raised his eyebrow, knowing that this wasn't the plan.

''And I found a little gold mine today that I think we'll all enjoy.'' Hoya smirked wider.

''Come on then, spit it out.'' Sunggyu was getting impatient with the suspense building up.

''Tonight is the time we let ourselves get more wilder than we ever have.'' Dongwoo grinned, feeling excited.

''What is it?!'' Sunggyu groaned as he was extremely impatient now.

''Woah woah slimmer down, old man!'' Woohyun laughed at the sight. 

''Why don't we take you there?'' Hoya suggested.

''Yeah it will be better if we show you what we were talking about.'' Dongwoo winked, grinning wider as he got very excited.

''Do you three know where they're taking me?'' Sunggyu asked the youngest three if they had any clue about what the others were talking about.

''Not really.'' Myungsoo shrugged his shoulders.

''I got dragged the same way you did.'' Sungyeol answered.

''Are we going to bring the girls?'' Sungjong asked, completely unknown about what the plan was as well.

''Are you crazy?!'' Woohyun immediately frowned.

''We can't take them to where we're going!'' Dongwoo agreed.

''This is a place only men will enjoy!'' Hoya wanted the thing to be a boys' night.

''Where exactly are we going?'' Sunggyu was extremely curious.

Sunggyu watched Dongwoo, Woohyun and Hoya look at each other, grinning and laughing along as they seemed pretty eager for the plan. What exactly were these three thinking? Sunggyu wondered to himself, knowing that these three were the rascals of the group, always making the boys end up in more bad than good but a little fun and entertainment once in a while never hurts anyone right?

''Come on come on, let's go there!'' Dongwoo decided it was time to leave.

''Wait wait wait, I'll check if the girls are outside or not!'' Woohyun wanted to make sure this time they succeeded in escaping. ''We can't let those girls ruin tonight!''

''And we can't use any distractions either.'' Hoya had already tried that trick before hence was certain if they were to use the same trick once again then it would expose them instead.

''We gotta sneak off as quickly as we can!'' Dongwoo gave the boys a nod.

Dongwoo went over to the door and slowly pulled it open, just enough for his head to poke open so he could look around the corridor from all corners to make sure that the area was clear and safe for them to sneak off but he suddenly felt a kick on his , making him to turn around to glare at his friends, who were all laughing at him.

''Whoever just kicked me, I'm going to ing hurt you if you don't stop.'' Dongwoo growled at them with his eyes looking sharp.

''Is the coast clear? Hurry up!'' Woohyun groaned, wanting to just leave.

''We're good to go then?'' Hoya asked, ignoring Woohyun's complaints.

''Alright let's go go go! Hurry before we get caught.'' Dongwoo ordered.

Dongwoo immediately opened the door and the guys all got out, closing the door as quickly and softly as they could before they all made their way to the stairs and ran, as fast as they could, down the stairs so that they wouldn't be caught or seen. Sunggyu, Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Sungjong didn't know what was going on but based on seeing the reactions of the other three, they anticipated to know what they were going to get themselves into, this time. The guys all hurried over to the entrance of the hotel room's corner, making sure to look around the huge lobby area so they can look for the girls and hide just in case they saw any of them.

''Alright where are we going then?'' Sungjong raised his eyebrow at the next oldest three,after Sunggyu. ''What are you guys planning on doing?''

''Hey relax.'' Dongwoo smirked. ''We're almost there so why ruin the surprise?''

''All we have to do is go to the end of this huge corridor then we're pretty much there.'' Hoya stood up to walk ahead of the group, gesturing them to follow him. ''I'm pretty sure you'll all like it.''

''Wait where's Sunggyu?'' Woohyun immediately stopped when he saw Sunggyu wasn't around the group then saw that Myungsoo wasn't here either. ''And where's Myungsoo?! Where the hell did those two go?!''

The five boys looked and saw the two were talking to the front desk, handing them a few notes, as Myungsoo proceeded to speak whatever Sunggyu had asked him to translate for him. They were quickly done hence the two turned to face their direction of their friends and walked towards their direction.

''Hurry up!'' Woohyun demanded.

''Why were you two there?'' Dongwoo wondered what they spoke to the front desk about. ''And why didn't you guys tell us you guys were going there.''

''Yeah you two might have gotten lost if it wasn't for Woohyun noticing.'' Hoya gave them a look. ''Tell us before you go somewhere, would ya?''

''Sunggyu wanted me to translate so he dragged me to the front desk.'' Myungsoo explained with his hands up.

''You're welcome by the way.'' Woohyun rolled his eyes at the lack of gratitude.

''I thought it would nice to get the girls some drinks.'' Sunggyu shrugged his shoulders. ''It will make them think we're not abandoning them otherwise we might hear an earful from them.''

''You mean you might hear an earful from Hayoung!'' Sungyeol corrected, causing everyone to laugh at Sunggyu.

''Alright alright shut up.'' Sunggyu groaned, rolling his eyes along.

''Okay let's go now!'' Hoya stomped his feet on the floor, impatient as ever with the amount of delays. ''Jeez you guys are slower than the girls.''

''Okay okay let's go then!'' Dongwoo walked along with Hoya, everyone following behind. 

''Where ever you're taking us, this place better be good.'' Myungsoo grumbled.

''Oh it's the best, you'll see!'' Woohyun grinned, feeling excited.

 

Naeun opened the door after hearing a knock on the door, making her curious as to who it could be considering all the girls were already here hence the only others her mind could think about was the guys. She was surprised to see someone else, a waiter, standing at the door with a huge serving trolley but she did not recall ordering anything at all which made her turn around to face her six friends, who looked dumbfounded at the sight of the waiter with the trolley. (A/N= Just a reminder that Red is English whereas Black is Korean)

''Did anyone order anything?'' Naeun questioned, to which all of them shook their heads. ''Can I help you?''

''Your friends ordered a couple of drinks to your room!'' The waiter informed whilst Naeun proceeded to look at the amount of glasses and bottles on the trolley.

''The guys ordered this?'' Naeun asked, surprised with the information since when were the guys this caring? 

''Yes!'' The waiter pushed the trolley inside the room before making his way out of the door.

''What is that?'' The girls all stood around the trolley, looking into the bottles that contained orange liquid.

''Surprise surprise, the boys have ordered this for us.'' Naeun shrugged her shoulders at the girls.

''Since when did they start to order things for us?'' Eunji scoffed.

''Who cares?'' Hayoung replied as she cracked open one of the bottles. ''Let's all have a toast and drink it!''

Hayoung proceeded to grab hold of each glass and pour the orange liquid into all of the seven glasses, the girls looking into the glasses as they witnessed the orange drink to have some foam at the top of their glasses. Maybe it was some special American drink they thought as they had never seen any drinks they've had to have foam appear like that but oh well, they might as well, go with the new experience since their days in the country are almost finished.

''Alright ladies, grab a glass each!'' Hayoung excitedly grabbed hold of her drinks before looking at her friends with a glass in their hand. ''We all ready?''

''To new happiness and adventures we all hope to experience when returning to South Korea!'' Chorong gave a mini speech as she raised her glass. ''On the count of 7, let's all drink up! 1!''

''2!'' Eunji joined along with a huge smile, raising her glass with Chorong.

''3!'' Hayoung eagerly said, raising her glass alongside.

''4!'' Naeun spoke, raising her glass next.

''5!'' Namjoo flashed her teeth at the others, raising her glass with them.

''6!'' Bomi cheered, raising her glass after Namjoo.

''7!!!!!!!!!!'' Yookyung screamed, finally raising her glass with her friends then all of them chugged half of their drinks before a surprise hit them.

The girls all tightly clenched their grip on their glass as they were surprised with this unique orange drink that they had never tasted before, the taste was quite strong and the sensation of the drink slightly felt like it was burning their mouth due to the liquid being so sharp and quite rough like to drink. They all swallowed the powerful drink in a rough and quick manner as they closed their eyes in a tight squeezing manner like their eyes would have popped out if they didn't. After they had swallowed the drink and the rough taste was gone, they all shot open their eyes and looked at each other, flabbergasted as to what they had just drank. The room was filled with silence, only the sound of them sighing could be heard as they thought about the drink for a few quick seconds.

''What the hell did we just drink?'' Bomi broke the silence, staring at the others for answers.

''I don't really know....'' Hayoung tilted her head, unknown to what the orange drink even was.

''Do you have any idea about this?'' Yookyung questioned, looking at Naeun for an answer or an explanation.

''Don't look at me!'' Naeun shook her head and her hands alongside. ''The waiter told me that the boys ordered this for us!''

''I wonder what the boys ordered for us?'' Eunji raised her eyebrow, looking at the bottle's label closely yet she had no clue what it was saying.

''If it's the boys who ordered for us then maybe it's fine.'' Namjoo didn't think the boys would give them something bad. 

''I don't know....'' Chorong was suspicious. ''I don't trust that Woohyun.''

''YA What are you doing?!'' Yookyung's shouting made all the girls look at her as to what she was yelling about.

The girls all looked at Hayoung reaching over to get another bottle of the orange drink, cracking it open before she turned around to look at her six friends looking at her, some looking quite surprised that she wanted to drink more of the drink whilst others were confused as to why she even wanted to drink more.

''What?'' Hayoung raised her eyebrow at them before pouring some of the drink onto her glass. ''What are you all looking at?''

''You want to drink that?!'' Eunji was shocked that Hayoung wanted more of the horrible tasting drink.

''Are you serious?!'' Bomi gasped.

''I mean the boys did get it for us so what's the issue?'' Hayoung shrugged her shoulders. ''There's about 7 gigantic bottles, let's just finish them since they spent money on this which half of it was ours!''

''But to drink that?'' Yookyung was suspicious.

''Argh come on, maybe American drinks are just rough tasting.'' Hayoung pulled Yookyung up. ''Maybe we're just not used to taste so we need to drink more of it so we'll know now come on guys!''

''The boys did spend money on the drinks.'' Namjoo nodded her head. ''I think you're right, Hayoung.''

''Maybe our tastebuds are not used to it.'' Naeun thought this was a good explanation. ''Alright let's drink more of it then!''

''Yeah we got to finish them since they're so many of it.'' Eunji got herself another drink.

''Don't you think we might need to wait for the boys?'' Bomi questioned. ''We can drink with them.''

''We're not waiting up for them besides they're properly doing some boys' night out thing maybe.'' Hayoung rolled her eyes. ''It's time we do a girls' only time together.''

''Yeah why force them if they don't want to join us in the first place!'' Eunji frowned. ''They ditched us once before to get drunk and we caught them before they went to the club so now I don't care, they can do whatever they can with only their group! Us, girls don't need the boys for fun!''

''Yeah screw them especially at Woohyun!'' Chorong cheered, liking how the girls were spending time together.

 

The boys stood in front of a huge and tall dark brown door, that was the length of the ground to the top of the ceiling. There was loud music playing however it was dimmed as the boys weren't inside the room yet and the boys all looked over at Hoya, who was the one that took them to this room in the first place. Dongwoo and Woohyun had a huge grin on their faces as they eyed one another then at Hoya, who told them about this place hence knowing what was inside the room then lastly at Sunggyu, Sungyeol, Sungjong and Myungsoo, who didn't know about anything in the slightest.

''What are you thinking, Hoya?'' Sunggyu questioned, seeing Hoya standing in front of the six guys.

Dongwoo and Woohyun smirked wider as they stood alongside Hoya, all three of them were right in the middle of the door and the four guys, who were staring at them with clueless faces. 

''Behold the amazing sights, the door behind us, will showcase.'' Hoya grinned at them.

''Don't lose sight of what you will see.'' Dongwoo chuckled, holding the handle of the right door.

''Introducing you all to a whole new world!'' Woohyun chuckled, holding the handle of the left door.

''Now let's get inside, shall we?'' Hoya gave the two men, standing next to him, a nod to open the door.

''Welcome to Paradise!'' Woohyun and Dongwoo pushed the door open, causing the five men to walk in and look around.

There was eccentric and vibrant lights flashing around with loud sensual music playing around. Woohyun and Dongwoo joined in, after closing the door, with the five guys, all looking around the place with eyes wide open and curiousity written all over their faces. Men were sitting all around on the bottom floor and the inside balcony area, all staring at the huge stage at the top of the room. The four clueless guys began to discover what the three guys were thinking about once they saw lots of silver poles on the stage then a bunch of dancers came onto the stage, working their magic on the pole as they danced around the pole in a ual and sensuous manner.

''Pole dancers?'' Sungjong couldn't believe Hoya had brought them here.

''Not only pole dancing.'' Woohyun smirked as his eyes went to the stage once again.

The guys saw the pole dancers suddenly dancing at the top of the stage in a provocative way as they smirked at the audience then took parts of their clothing one by one with the cue of the music until they were left with nothing but their undergarments left on their bodies.

''Strippers?!'' Sungyeol gasped, his eyes were shocked at the sight he had just saw.

''Best of the both worlds!'' Dongwoo chuckled.

''Anyway let's go!'' Hoya gestured the guys to follow them.

The six men followed Hoya until they reached the balcony area then sat down on seven seats, looking at the show that was in front of them. They couldn't believe Hoya had brought them to see something so mature and racy, not even knowing how the guy gotten the idea that everyone would enjoy this sight.

''How did you even know about this?'' Sunggyu asked, not knowing whether he should keep looking or try to distract himself with chit chat.

''I had a little wander around and looked inside each entertainment room then looked inside this one and saw this.'' Hoya replied, not looking away from the scene in front of him. ''I'm glad I found this room!''

''This calls for a celebration!'' Woohyun's voice interrupted the guys, all turning to look at him.

Behind him was Myungsoo, who was holding a tray of glasses whereas Woohyun had just opened a bottle of alcohol, pouring liquid in each glass. The guys each took a glass and clinked their glasses, drinking their alcohol right after, before sitting back to watch the pole dancers and strippers entice their eyes by their y body moves.

''Should we be watching this?'' Sunggyu asked the guys.

''Oh relax!'' Hoya rolled his eyes.

''Hayoung won't find out so it's okay.'' Dongwoo assured.

''Now sit back and enjoy the show, old man!'' Woohyun pushed Sunggyu against his chair.

 

Whilst the guys weren't doing much, just quietly sitting down and watching a ual show in front of them, it was a completely different case for the girls, who were very loud and noisy. The room could be filled with noises of loud laughter, boisterous yelling and raucous talking. The girls didn't know what was going on as they couldn't stop laughing and drinking their orange exotic drink that they were staring to enjoy a lot more than initially.

''This is great!'' Hayoung screamed, laughing along with the six girls.

''I'm having the time of my life!'' Eunji shot up to stand up but fell down immediately afterwards.

''I love this drink!'' Chorong proceeded to drink the orange drink out of the bottle.

''Let me have some too!'' Bomi pouted, snatching the orange drink out of Chorong's mouth and drinking it straight after.

''Oh my god, it's all finished!!!!'' Naeun felt like her heart broke when she saw the seven empty bottles on the floor.

''This is terrible!'' Namjoo whined, wanting to drink more of the orange drink as well.

''We should get more!'' Yookyung gasped with wide eyes before clapping her hands aggressively.

''YES!!!!!'' Chorong nodded her head like a child. ''We should all get out of this room!''

''We need to party now!'' Hayoung excitedly shouted at the top of her lungs.

''We need to enjoy ourselves immediately!'' Naeun didn't know what was going on but everything had become so exciting for her now.

''Let's go go go!'' Bomi slammed open the door, everyone getting out of the room immediately before she proceeded to close the door.

The seven girls didn't know what was going on but they felt like they were beginning to struggle to walk like they were babies that were learning to take their first step yet why was everything beginning to feel so funny out of nowhere? Chorong turned her attention to her friends and saw Bomi and Eunji leaning against the wall, Yookyung holding a decoration to stand, Namjoo holding Yookyung to stand whereas Naeun and Hayoung had just fallen onto the door which caused all the girls to look at them and burst into laughter, including Naeun and Hayoung who were laughing at themselves.

''What the hell is going on?'' Chorong asked as she was laughing.

''Who even knows?!'' Eunji giggled as she, too, fell down on the floor on cue.

''Guys!!!!!'' Yookyung whined loudly, causing all the girls to look at her. ''We need to go downstairs for more of that orange drink remember!''

''Oh yes yes!'' The girls all gasped before trying to stand once again and holding on to things to make their ways downstairs.

The girls all stumped their way onto the stairs and tried to walk faster down the stairs as they held against the handles besides them for assistance. Some were trying to be more careful even though it was getting pretty tough whereas others were being too reckless and had no idea of how they were walking at all. The girls all bursted into laughter when they saw Bomi falling down the stairs then proceeding to laugh at herself as she wondered how she was got to the stairs.

''What happened?'' Bomi roared into laughter as she looked around at her friends.

''You're so stupid.'' Chorong slammed her hand against Bomi's back, screaming in laughter.

''Hurry up!'' Eunji whined with exaggeration as she wanted more of the taste of that orange drink.

''I'm going to get my hands on that drink!'' Hayoung felt like she was desperate for another taste.

The girls giggled and chuckled along with one another as their eyes looked around the area, that felt new to them, even though it was only the corner of the lobby room they just had never been in. They all seemed like little children looking around at the candy shop as they let their eyes explore the area and scan every area of the place but Yookyung suddenly gasped loudly and clapped her hands, causing her friends to look at them but not only were her friends looking at them, the other guests were starting to notice the girls due to their loud obvious antics.

''That man just went inside that room!'' The girls looked at the direction Yookyung pointed at and saw a man walking inside a room with an orange drink in his hand, causing them to be excited. ''We got to go there!''

''Quick!'' Namjoo gasped happily.

The girls all struggled to walk hence why they held onto each other as they walked against the wall, their eyes were only staring at the door that the man had went in and they were getting closer and closer to it. Chorong grabbed hold of the handle and pushed the door with all her might, causing all seven of the girls to fall down onto the floor and giggle at each other as they looked at one another on the floor. Was it always hilarious to watch people fall like this? Their attention to themselves left once they realised the sensual music playing in the background, which caused all of them to look around the dark room whereas Bomi held onto something to stand up and felt like the music was causing her body to dance lightly, liking how the y vibe of the music was making her feel good.

''I like the music!'' Hayoung immediately stood up, dancing in one spot to the music.

''Hey, it isn't that bad at all.'' Eunji was bouncing her head up and down, liking the sensuous tune.

''Oh my god, look there!'' Namjoo gasped, pointing behind the girls who were dancing.

All the girls looked at where Namjoo was pointing at and saw a bunch of dancers dancing quite ily and professionally on the stage, the girls were amazed with how the dancers were dancing very well and was impressed with their dance moves. They were shocked that the girls were wearing quite skimpy clothes, which caused Chorong to frown at the sight since she was not a fan of sights like that but their attention went over to Bomi, who seemed eager to join the dancers as she stumpled her way over to the stage yet was constantly falling over at times.

''Where are you going?'' Chorong yelled at her friend.

''We need to join them!'' Bomi screamed, gesturing her friends to come with her.

''Wait up!'' Yookyung shouted, trying to make her way over to where Bomi was.

The girls all tried to hold a few things on the way when trying to make their way over to the stage and since everything was quite dark, it was quite hard to tell what exactly did they touch or hold onto to walk properly on their way to the stage. They were oblivious to the amount of attention they were getting from everyone, who could hear them being loud even though they didn't understand a single word they were saying. Everyone was staring at the girls, who looked like they were trying their hardest to walk, and well everyone was pretty excited as they were seeing more beautiful girls making their way over to the stage and since they looked pretty intoxicated, this excited everyone else even more as they would have not much recollection of their actions so they might be exposed to things more than what the dancers and strippers usually showcase. Whilst everyone's attention went over to the girls, even the dancers were starting to notice more and more of the noisy girls walking over to their direction and soon one of them immediately falls down onto the stage before grabbing the center pole and using it to aid her onto standing up.

''IT'S BOMI'S TIME TO SHINE, BABY!'' Bomi screamed before she tried to dance.

''I wanna dance too!'' The others all giggled and tried to dance with each other.

The audience watched the group of girls look like an absolute mess, they tried to dance however some were constantly falling onto the floor, some were screaming at the top of their lungs and god knows what they were even saying whereas others looked like they were laughing non-stop. Everyone's eyes soon went over to Bomi, who seemed like she was the only one that looked like she knew how to do something a bit sensual with the way she had wrapped her leg around the pole then swinging her body around the pole, causing everyone to cheer and clap their hands as they were finally getting a show.

''YA BOMI YOON!'' Bomi immediately stopped when she heard her name being yelled in the dark crowd where she could not even see a single thing due to the spotlight that was right in her eyes.

She looked at the crowd through her eyes and luckily the spotlight moved from the stage where she and her friends were to the direction of the person, who was screaming her name. When the spotlight stopped, the girls all had their eyes wide, like an innocent girl would look at someone who asked her a question which she had no clue on how to answer, and their mouths slightly opened when they saw that Dongwoo and the other guys were staring at them from balcony area, which was at the top of the stage. The girls had no idea where they were and how they had found the guys but the guys seemed quite anxious since the girls were at the area where it was the lion's den. They were at the center of where all the hungry men were and by the looks of the crowd, it looked like the girls had attracted pretty much all of the men's attention including the men, who were in the balcony area with them and there was a lot of men on the ground floor area, which was the closest to the stage.

''DONGWOO-AH!'' Bomi happily smiled at her man once she saw him, raising her arm in the air and waving her arm at him in a exaggerated manner.

''Get off that stage now!'' Dongwoo wanted her and the other girls to be away from this dangerous place.

Dongwoo and the guys tried to make their way to the stage but the others, although they didn't understand what was said between them, felt like they were wanting to get closer to Bomi and the girls hence why they all were starting to get out of the seats and come closer to the stage to get closer to the girls first. The boys felt like it was harder to get closer to the stage since now everyone was rushing their way to the stage, where there was a big crowd all around the stage, and next thing the boys knew, the girls all stood up and ran to the backstage area of the stage, giggling and running off like little kids.

''Okay they're obviously drunk so this is not good!'' Sunggyu was panicking.

''We have to find them before they get lost or worst, something happens to them!'' Hoya knew the boys had to act fast.

''Everyone, keep your phones on and remember to update one another!'' Myungsoo looked at all of them with determination.

''How did they even get drunk in the first place?!'' Sungyeol had no idea of how this could have happened.

''Now is not the time for questions, we need to know where they are!'' Sungjong snapped, looking at the huge amount of hungry men who wanted the girls to come back to the stage again.

''Alright alright alright we don't have much time, we need to find them first!'' Woohyun reminded everyone.

''Everyone seperate to different areas and find your respective partners so go go go!'' Dongwoo yelled, causing everyone to run out of the room.

The guys were desperate to find the girls, especially in their very vulnerable state and if any sleazy no-good guy found the girls first then this could mean very very bad news and trouble to which the guys did not want at all. They were willing to do everything to find the girls and protect them at all costs now, especially considering the girls had never gotten drunk before in the first place. The guys immediately seperated from the moment they left the room with some going to other entertainment area rooms on the lobby corridor they were in while the rest ran towards the lobby area to where some will part their ways to go upstairs to check and the remaining would go to the other part of the lobby corridor to check the other rooms.

''Move move move!'' Dongwoo yelled at the others, who ran to the lobby area while he went into one of the entertainment rooms to check the area.

''Make sure to check every cornor of this place!'' Woohyun reminded before going into another room to check the place.

The five remaining guys stopped at the lobby area and looked at one another for a quick second so that they could announce the direction they were going to.

''I'm going upstairs!'' Sungjong immediately ran up the stairs as fast as he could.

''What if one of them leaves this hotel!?'' Sungyeol was starting to fear for the worst.

''I'm on it!'' Hoya sprinted towards the enterance door, as much as he was unsure whether the girls could run outside, it was worth a try to see if they were outside.

''One of us needs to check this area so that we can---HAYOUNG?!'' Sunggyu's face lit up once he saw his love at the end of the entrance area.

Myungsoo and Sungyeol turned around to face where Sunggyu was looking at and there they saw Hayoung looking quite intoxicated and moving her body sensually against the pillar. The guys could see that she was starting to attract lots of attention with the way she was moving her body, causing Sunggyu's protective nature to kick and immediately storm towards her direction to save her from the attention and the ertive men, who were probably thinking of Hayoung in a explicit manner whereas Myungsoo and Sungyeol decided to run to the other part of the lobby corridor to find the others, who were still lost.

''Hayoung!'' Sunggyu held his beloved and wrapped his arms around her to help her stand up better. 

''Sunggyu!!!!!'' Hayoung squealed before her head slammed onto his shoulder. ''I didn't know I would find you here.''

Sunggyu gulped his saliva as he could find himself feeling nervous with how Hayoung's breath was breathing on his neck when she was speaking to him. He could find himself feeling mature feelings and emotions in this moment but he immediately shook his head to make sure he focuses on the current situation of how drunk his love was to the point that she wasn't even able to stand properly without support.

''Come on let's go, we gotta go!'' Sunggyu urged, starting to walk towards the stairs as he held her body to help her walk.

''NO!'' Hayoung giggled, pushing Sunggyu with all her might, which made him fall down.

''HAYOUNG WAIT!'' Sunggyu screamed, seeing how his darling had ran off. ''Argh!?''

Sunggyu immediately got up to run behind Hayoung and follow her to make sure she was not going to get herself in any dangerous situations and most importantly to make sure he gets her into their room so she could sleep and rest. It was quite amazing to see the girl, who couldn't even stand, to actually run in a more stable manner and she was pretty fast as well.

 

Dongwoo was desperate to get his hands on Bomi, he knew this girl was already trouble enough for him as she is when she's sober but as a drunk, she could be a whole new level of trouble that he didn't know what to expect out of. His head was looking and turning every direction of the room, making sure he went to all the areas and corners of each room to see if the girl could be found anywhere and as much as there were glamourous ladies that he could flirt around with, Bomi was more important. This was an important emergency where he had to put the girl, who was ever so in love with him, first than himself and if she was ever in a situation where things had gone to the worst then he would have never forgiven himself for any of what Bomi might go through if he doesn't try hard enough to find her.

''Where is this girl?!'' Dongwoo exhaled deeply, ruffling his hair in frustration as he couldn't find her. ''Where is she?! Where is she?!''

Dongwoo ran through the room and looked left and right with every footstep he took in the room yet it was useless. This was number. God knows what room he was in, trying to get hold of that troublesome girl yet all of this was becoming futile since he couldn't find her or any of her friends at all but it was better to try and see every room rather than regret not looking through a room and something dangerous could have happened to any of the girls.

''Where are you Bomi?!'' Dongwoo groaned after placing his hands in front of his face, sighing deeply as he felt desperate to find her.

He was distracted from his moment of desperation when he started to hear different types of noises, like ticking, beeping and other sorts to which he looked up and saw that he was actually in the gambling room. He was quite surprised to know that such a room existed and well he didn't really think Bomi could be in this room but it was worth a try to look around since he wanted to have a look around the room in the first place.

He went through the tables of where different types of table games, like blackjack, roulette and poker, were being played to which he seemed quite interested to try out and thought maybe after finding Bomi and making sure the girl had slept in their room, he will come here to give his luck a try. Dongwoo then shook his head to get rid of his temptation to try the games now and went through the slot machines to see what was going on. He walked past a lot of the slot machines and briefly looked at each machine to just see the results of the round without much focus on the players then he was next to the mini bar the casino room had.

''Can I have water please?'' Dongwoo requested, feeling a bit thirsty, to which he got a glass from the bartender.

Dongwoo drank his water and tried to relax himself as he was getting a bit stressed over the incident, he glanced around the area to just look at the people and there behold his eyes went wide open when he saw Bomi sitting on one of the slot machines and playing it. He immediately stormed up to the girl and stood next to her, surprised that she still had not acknowledge that someone was next to her and it was Dongwoo, the man she was crazy for.

''There you are!'' Dongwoo hissed, feeling quite frustrated with her. ''Do you realise how much I looked around this darn hotel to find you?! I was worried sick!''

''Yes.'' Bomi replied, her eyes still focusing onto the slot machine to play it rather than looking at him.

''Bomi Yoon! You've been very troublesome today!'' Dongwoo scorned at her as he crossed his arms.

''Yes.'' Bomi again retorded in the same brief answer, which made Dongwoo even more annoyed.

''Let's go to our room now!'' Dongwoo held Bomi's wrist to take her back to their room but Bomi snatched his arm away from him.

''No!'' Bomi was too hooked on the slot machine to go back to their room. ''You go.''

''Come on Bomi, we gotta go!'' Dongwoo tried to make her understand. ''You need to sleep plus I'm tired!''

''You go then, I'm staying here!'' Bomi retorded at the man as her eyes had not even left the slot machine to look at Dongwoo.

Dongwoo grumbled to himself as he sat next to Bomi, watching the girl play more and he thought to himself to give her a few minutes to play for her contentment before he takes her back to his room. It was quite surprising to see the loud and cheerful girl was quite the opposite when she was drunk as his eyes witnessed the lifeless and serious girl play the slot machine more but she's definitely stubborn whether she was drunk or sober that's for sure he comprehended.

 

Hoya looked around the entrance area and felt like maybe he was right regarding that the girls might not have run here at all like they were more luckily to be indoors rather than outside but he didn't know why something in his chest, like a gut feeling, was telling him to go check the back of the hotel area where there was a carpark area and a little outdoor mini garden area for the guests to be in. Hoya felt like this was a weird thought but he decided to trust himself and go to the area just to look there at least, once for his satisfaction that he had checked the area where the others wouldn't have checked at all since he was the only one outside. 

He glanced at every direction as he explored the car park and even checked behind every car just to make sure none of the girls were here or have passed out here. It seemed pretty clear that the girls were not in the car park area at all, which made him walk over to the garden area since that was the only place left to check before he had to go back inside to check the areas of the hotel. He walked inside the garden area and around the corners' of the park since it was quite dark and he didn't wanted to miss the girls due to the darkness hence just having a walk around the dark places so he could check once again but then he heard a giggle, a giggle that he was sure sounded quite familiar.

He followed the direction of where he was hearing the giggles from as he felt like this was definitely not a weird feeling that he felt it was too familiar as if he had heard all this before, this was not a coincidence according to what Hoya was feeling. As if something inside him knew that he was right about this being familiar, his eyes soon spotted a girl, whose back was facing him, giggling to herself in the small bench she was in. He walked towards the girl and felt like he knew her for sure, leaning his head towards the girl's face so he could see what she looked like as he was near her but he didn't wanted to go near her just in case this was someone, who was a complete stranger.

''Eunji!'' Hoya was happy that he had found the girl. ''I was looking for you!''

''Me?!'' Eunji giggled as her voice raised higher.

''Thank god!'' Hoya thanked his gut feeling for guiding him correctly.

''You're funny!'' Eunji giggled more.

''Come on, we gotta go.'' Hoya held her arm to make her stand up. ''We need to go back to our room, it's too late for us to be out here.''

''Nooooo, I want an adventure!'' Eunji whined with her lips pouting out towards Hoya. ''It's adventure time!''

Eunji tried to walk ahead but Hoya grabbed hold of her arm and refused to let go of her, causing Eunji to fall against his chest and look up to look into his eyes.

''We're going to our room and we're going now.'' Hoya demanded with a serious face to show Eunji he wasn't joking around.

''Hoya, we're going to have an adventure!'' Eunji flashed a smile towards him.

''No Eunji, bed time!'' Hoya shook his head at her.

''Oh my god, what is that? Look Hoya!'' Eunji gasped, pointing behind Hoya, which caused the guy to turn around as he was startled.

''What?'' Hoya raised his eyebrow as he saw nothing before looking back at Eunji, who was now gone. ''Eunji!?''

Hoya saw that Eunji was walking ahead around the garden area, causing Hoya to walk slightly faster so he could get hold of her and grab her arm, which caused Eunji to turn around to face the guy. Eunji innocently blinked her eyes at the guy but he was adament that she listen to him.

''Eunji, bed time!'' Hoya demanded.

''Adventure time, Hoya!'' Eunji pouted at him, refusing to leave the place.

 

Myungsoo was wasting no time, checking every area in an efficient manner and the perfectionist was good with speed too, he was used to doing things in a precise manner at a very quick pace ever since childhood. He was going in and out of each room throughout the corridor within a minute or two, he wasn't here to mess about. Everyone knew he was the type to do things quickly and correctly once his head was set on something and this time it was set on Naeun and to find her hence why he wasn't wasting a single second on anything futile other than just that. Within just a couple of minutes, he had already finished checking all of the rooms and since he hadn't received any updates from everyone, he thought that the rest of the guys were in the same boat as he was.

He was at the end of the corridor, letting out a deep sigh as his head thought really hard as to where the girls could even go to. Everyone, except Sunggyu, was probably still looking out for the girls and since all the areas of the entertainment rooms were still being checked, this made him decide to go upstairs to check the place. He knew Sungjong was the only one checking upstairs so he would probably need Myungsoo's help and assistance to check the huge amount of floors thus causing him to know what to do as he was completely sure on the next action to take place.

Before he could turn around, he immediately felt a pair of arms wrap around his body which caused him to be alarmed. Myungsoo wasn't the type to be interested in girls like Dongwoo was and he was not in the mood to be around one right now when Naeun could potentially be in danger and this was an emergency situation hence he turned around so he could explain to the girl he wasn't interested and he could make her get her arms away from him but he was in for a surprise.

''N-Naeun?'' Myungsoo stared at Naeun, who was looking at him with expressionless eyes and silence. ''A-Are you okay?''

Myungsoo noticed Naeun was again silent as she did not even move a single muscle and only her brown sharp eyes were focusing onto the guy but his attention went to . She was breathing from and he could scent the strong smell of alcohol reeking out of . He knew he had to take her back to their room so she could rest and sober up.

''Let's go back to our room.'' Myungsoo ordered at the girl, who was doing nothing but just staring at him with expressionless eyes, which kinda creeped him out a little. ''Hey Naeun, come on.''

Naeun stared at the man for a few seconds before she gave him the biggest smile and jumped on to him, her arms and legs immediately wrapped around his body to which Myungsoo had his eyes wide open for a quick second as he was in shock over what was going on before he looked back at Naeun, who was smiling with joy and happiness at him.

''Myungsoo!'' Naeun's eyes seemed like they were sparkling at the man.

''N-Naeun?'' Myungsoo was definitely taken back with her.

''Where were you?!'' Naeun leaned in closer to Myungsoo's face, causing him to jerk his head back at the sudden closed up distance between their faces. ''I was looking everywhere for you!''

''You were looking for me?'' Myungsoo questioned, unsure with her since isn't it the other way round?

''You went missing....I was looking for you!'' Naeun nodded her head before she hugged him tightly, almost causing him to fall on the floor. ''It's okay, I found you now!''

Myungsoo stood still for a few seconds, just unsure of what was going on before his head went back to the situation that Naeun was drunk. ''Let's go back to our room now.''

''Will you be there?'' Myungsoo looked at Naeun, flashing her teeth at him with her eyesmile, which she rarely, actually never, looked at him like that.

''M-Me?'' Myungsoo blinked his eyes at the girl's question.

''As long as you're there then I'll go!'' Naeun smiled so widely that the apple of her cheeks were poking out.

Myungsoo nodded his head at her before carrying the girl upstairs to their room, she was definitely a lot more clinger than usual and her behaviour was more friendlier towards him, who is her rival. She was never this polite and joyful around him hence why he is definitely taken back by this version of Naeun, who he doesn't know whether he prefers this one or the one he is so used to. She was definitely not letting go of him with how she had her arms wrapped around his neck and the little giggles she was letting out of . 

 

Sungyeol turned around a couple of times just in case Namjoo could be running, about at the exact time, behind him but it was hopeless, there was not even a single trace of the girl left. He was about to make his way to the exit out of the museum looking place but then his eyes went over to the crowd, that was all circled around something. He couldn't understand what was being said but he definitely noticed the worried expressions on their face and a few gasps were heard here and there. He made his way to the circle just to see what the commotion was all about and there he saw a girl on her hands and legs. She seemed quite weak by her posture but her clothes seemed familiar hence causing him to lean down on his knees and there he saw her looking up to see who was kneeling closer to her.

''Namjoo?!'' Sungyeol was alarmed and anxious now that he saw it was the girl he was looking for, looking so weak.

''S-Sungyeol....'' Namjoo tried to give him a smile yet she was struggling.

''Are you okay?'' Sungyeol immediately held onto her, his protective nature for her spiked up especially after seeing her in this state. ''We gotta take you to your room.''

''I-I d-don't feel good....'' Namjoo was now finding it hard to speak, she felt like something was stuck on .

''We've gotta go to our room.'' Sungyeol proceeded to carry the girl in a bridal manner with his arms on her back and legs. ''Hold on!''

The crowd watched Sungyeol carry Namjoo and take her away from the scene, sounds of clapping and chatters could be heard here and there but Sungyeol was not interested in hearing any of it. He was rather annoyed that no one did anything to help and just watched the poor girl look so weak to the point that she was on the floor, struggling to even sit properly with her hands and knees on the floor and her head hung low. If he could then he would have gave the crowd a piece of his mind for letting her just be like that but what's the point when no one would even understand a single word he would say to them?

''S-Sungyeol?'' Sungyeol looked at the girl looking like she was trying to open her narrowed eyes. 

''Namjoo?'' Sungyeol stood still to look at the girl, who was getting his full attention.

''I-I....f-feel sick....'' Namjoo looked like she was quite ill with the way she was looking at him with narrow eyes, the way she was breathing so heavily and her skin was paler than before.

''Oh no!'' This was Namjoo's first experience with alcohol and it was proving to not be a very good one, causing Sungyeol to act fast. ''I'll take you to our room quick so try your best to control yourself for a few minutes.''

Namjoo gave him two soft nods from her head as a way to convey that she agrees to what he was saying whereas Sungyeol immediately proceeded to hold on to her tighter before sprinting as fast as he could up the stairs to get to their room quickly. Namjoo was in need of medicine, rest, water and maybe even the toilet and with the girl already being so weak and vulnerable normally, this was much worse than before. Sungyeol was always vigilant of Namjoo since the way she was raised up with so much protection has made the girl very sensitive to what the real world actually consists of, everything was always hidden and concealed from her so now this was definitely like teaching a child from the start till it grows up. Sungyeol had grown quite protective of Namjoo over the time of their interactions and now seeing her become more weaker than she is, he wanted to help her and look after her.

''We're almost there!'' Sungyeol informed, his legs desperately going as fast as he could to get to their room.

 

Normally Woohyun wasn't the type to worry or be scared about anything especially not matters concerning and relating to Chorong but this one was definitely very serious and risky. She is in a intoxicated and drunk condition where anything could happen to her and the girl was not even in her senses to realise any of it and as much as he hated her, he didn't want anything to be happening to her that could ruin her life. He quickly looked through every room and glanced at the people around to make sure he wasn't missing sight of the girl. Room after room but still no sight of Chorong at all, causing him to sigh and groan. This was the only one time he wanted to see the girl and she's gone, causing him to try more rooms just to be safe with things.

''Where can she be?!'' Woohyun hissed, looking at the people around to see if she was around.

He could have asked people around about Chorong but he didn't know how to speak English at all, causing this idea to be useless plus he didn't even have a photograph of the girl so there was no other way to help people know how to identify her. He ruffled his hair in frustration before he started to go to one of the room to start again so he could find the girl and make her pay for all the trouble he has to go through cause of her.

''Where could--'' Woohyun immediately turned around when he heard someone screaming nearby him in the room he had just entered.

Woohyun went closer into the room and away from the entrance where he was standing from, he was pretty near the middle of the room to see a drunk Chorong standing onto the stage, looking like she was both trying to hold onto the mic stand whilst balancing and looking pretty drunk towards the audience, who didn't know what to even expect out of her. Woohyun was about to make his way to stop her when he got a better idea, taking his phone out and recording the girl making a big fool out of herself whilst he laughed as he was enjoying this. He was going to get her to their room but he might as well enjoy the sight of his enemy ridiculing herself first as a way of payback for making him look around the grand hotel.

''Heyyyyy everybody, you guys properly don't even understand me but who the hell cares?!'' Chorong roared into laughter onto the mic, causing everyone to cover their ears quickly to avoid their eardrums from bursting. ''So what the hell should I even say? Do you even know the words I'm saying right now? Do you know any Korean?''

''Can you sing something already?!'' Someone yelled from the crowd.

''What even are you saying?!'' Another yelled along.

''You're not speaking English?!'' Another person shouted.

''I don't even know what you idiots are screaming about.'' Chorong laughed once again before she looked at the audience. ''Anyway I think I have to sing something here don't I?''

''Tsk what else are you supposed to do with a mic?'' Woohyun snickered, rolling his eyes along to his comment.

''Alright here goes....AAAAAAAA!!!!!'' Chorong grinned towards the audience before she screamed as loud as she could into the mic, causing everyone to cover their ears once again. ''You guys all like that?''

''Jeez even when she's drunk, she's annoying!'' Woohyun shook his head as he continued to record Chorong's drunken antics.

''Get off the stage, you alcoholic!'' Someone shrieked.

''Boooooooo!'' Everyone started to boo from the crowd.

''What are you all booing for?! What is going on?!'' Chorong couldn't even stand properly without holding onto the mic stand. ''You're all idiots anyway!''

Woohyun knew this was enough footage he was going to get with how she looked like she was going to get kicked out anytime soon hence why he hurried over to the stage and held onto Chorong's two arms, causing her to look at Woohyun. She immediately smiled brightly as she saw someone, who she recognised.

''Woohyun, my best friend! How are you?'' Chorong proceeded to hug the guy.

Woohyun was in complete shock over what was happening right now and how different Chorong had become. He was still for a while, thinking that this was definitely different to the Chorong who hated him and vice versa. He didn't know whether he could even say he liked drunk Chorong but it was more tolerable than the usual one that's for sure, his thoughts got interrupted when he heard the crowd booing even more louder which got him to pay attention back to the current situation.

''Let's go somewhere else.'' Woohyun said to get her off the stage.

''Yeah let's! I'm sure I will have a great time with you, Woohyun!'' Chorong smiled at the man. ''My best friend!''

Woohyun blinked his eyes at how weird this all was but getting the two of them out of the stage was definitely the first thing he had to do hence he pulled the girl away off the stage but once they were off the stage and onto the ground, things turned around quick.

''We're going to have a great time, come!'' Chorong flashed her teeth at him whilst proceeding to pinch Woohyun's cheek.

Woohyun was finding this all even more weird, it seemed like drunk Chorong had completely lost her mind over what she was doing right now since the sober Chorong would never be nice to him in the first place, let alone touch him and even go as far as pinching his cheek. He wasn't exactly sure what to make out of any of this but his thoughts were quickly interrupted when Chorong grabbed hold of his wrist then ran towards God knows where whilst dragging him along with her.

''Chorong!?'' Woohyun called out her name.

''We will have fun, Woohyun! Trust me!'' Chorong giggled at him as she ran whilst dragging him along.

 

Sungjong ran all the way up the stairs to the floor where the rest of the gang's rooms were as they were all on the same floor and call it luck or whatever you want but he was so glad that he decided to go up to check the stairs since he saw Yookyung right at the front of their hotel room door. The girl looked like she was sitting onto the floor, in front of their front there, looking like a cat trying to crawl it's nails onto the door to make it open. She was slamming and sliding her hands onto the front door to who knows what but all Sungjong could feel was happiness that he found the girl this easily, making him to quickly go to the girl.

''Yookyung! I'm so glad I found you!'' Sungjong sighed as he was glad she was safe.

''M-Me?'' Yookyung tilted her head as she pointed at herself and looked up at Sungjong. ''Who are you? How do you know my name?''

Sungjong was surprised that the girl wasn't recognising him, did she lose her mind or something?! He was taken back with her and thought maybe the alcohol had made her lose her memory.

''Don't you recognise me?!'' Sungjong kneeled down to face her. ''It's me!''

''I don't know who you are but you sure are cute that's for sure!'' Yookyung giggled a little before grabbing Sungjong's hands to hold onto them. ''You got soft hands too.''

Sungjong gulped his saliva after the recent interaction between the two as he had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter