Please say yes!

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N=Hey guys! I'm back! I just needed some time off since I was so nervous for starting college and I was also just so lazy so I couldn't be bothered to update any of my stories xD but I'll try to update more! I will have a lot of homework of course since college is stressful but really fun as well and  I will try to update more and as often as I can! I can almost gurantee to update on the weekends and Wednesdays if I don't have homework since I don't have college on those days and I also have half days on Wednesdays and Thursdays while I only have the morning off on Fridays so I MIGHT update on those days as well if I am not bombarded with homework like I said BUT Tuesdays I have full day at college so I don't think I can update on that day BUT I might have work as well since I am applying for loads of jobs so I might not update like usual BUT I will definitely try my best to update so for now ENJOY :D

AFTER 2 WEEKS LATER

Hoya walked up to Eunji,who was just walking while thinking in her own little world.

''So....are you going to tell me now?'' Hoya questioned as he still was curious to know who Eunji was in love with.

''I d-don't know..what if you hate him?'' Eunji hesitated.

''Do you really like him?'' Hoya asked.

''Like him? I really think I love him!'' Eunji sighed. ''Everyday he's always on my mind no matter what I do and I can't help but think about him a lot.I always wish to just talk to him everytime he talks to me but..I-I can't!''

''Wow you seem to really like him then!'' Hoya commented.

''I know!'' Eunji sighed again. ''I wish I could control my feelings for him but everytime I see him smile,I can't help but melt!''

''Who is it?'' Hoya questioned.

''What if you don't like him?'' Eunji bit her bottom lip.

''Why does it matter if I like him or not? The most important fact is that you like him isn't it?'' Hoya said as he placed his hands on the hesitated Eunji.

''I guess so!'' Eunji nodded her head.

''So who is it?'' Hoya asked.

''Daehyun Jung!'' Eunji confessed.

''Daehyun?! The Daehyun that had recently joined the college? That Daehyun?'' Hoya was surprised.

''I know! I didn't expect to even like him but ever since I saw him...I can't help it! I can't stop thinking about him!'' Eunji sighed as she leaned her back against the wall.

''You finally found someone after our break up.'' Hoya commented.

''Are you saying that in a happy or sad way?'' Eunji questioned.

''So what do you want me to do?'' Hoya questioned back.

''I need you to help me so I can make him fall in love with me...I need your help!'' Eunji told.

''Sure I'll help you!'' Hoya flashed his smile.

''You will?!'' Eunji happily smiled.

''Of course!'' Hoya nodded his head.

 

Bomi happily skipped as Dongwoo walked next to her while WooRong were both arguing.

''I hate you!'' Woohyun stuck his tongue out.

''Well guess what? I hate you too!'' Chorong stuck her tongue out.

''Idiot!'' Dongwoo rolled his eyes when he heard Bomi happily humming.

''Dongwoo-ah!'' Bomi eye-smiled.

''OUCH!'' Dongwoo exclaimed when he fell down on the floor.

''Dongwoo-ah!'' Bomi immediately kneeled down on the ground and placed her hand on his face. ''Are you okay?''

''Eh?!'' Dongwoo blinked his eyes when he saw how worried Bomi was.

''Are you okay?'' Bomi helped Dongwoo to stand up.

''HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!'' WooRong both loudly laughed and pointed at Dongwoo.

''How mean!'' Bomi glared at WooRong,who were too busy laughing.

''It's not that funny!'' Dongwoo glared at WooRong as well.

''My poor Dongwoo-ah!'' Bomi pouted as she checked Dongwoo's leg. ''How is your leg?''

''Hey I'm fine!'' Dongwoo pulled Bomi up.

''That's great! I was really worried for you!'' Bomi happily smiled as she placed her hand on Dongwoo's face.

*Woah!* Dongwoo stared at Bomi when the sunlight was on Bomi and she looked very pretty as her eyes twinkled.

''Dongwoo-ah?'' Bomi leaned her face closer.

''Huh?'' Dongwoo stopped staring.

''Do I look that pretty today?'' Bomi smiled.

''Tsk what are you talking about?'' Dongwoo rolled his eyes.

''Kya! You're so cute sometimes!'' Bomi pinched Dongwoo's cheek as hard as she could.

''OW THAT HURTS!'' Dongwoo exclaimed as he felt his red cheek.

 

PinkFinite all entered the room and smiled at MyungEun as they held their arms behind their back.

''What?'' Myungsoo raised his eyebrow.

''Why are you all looking at us like this?'' Naeun questioned.

''You're our good friends right?'' Woohyun asked.

''Who will help us in anything we want right?'' Chorong joined along.

''That loves us a lot right?'' Dongwoo smiled.

''And will never bear to make us unhappy right?'' Bomi gave them a cute look.

''What's going on?'' Naeun looked at everyone.

''Are you all okay?'' Myungsoo asked.

''You do want to show us that you love us a lot right?'' Hoya stood closer to MyungEun.

''You are our good friends that will do anything for us right?'' Eunji flashed her smile.

''You would always wish for us to be happy right?'' Sungjong nodded his head.

''You always care for us in every problem right?'' Yookyung joined along.

''I don't get why you guys are all asking us a lot of questions?'' Naeun weirdly looked at everyone.

''Just spit it out and tell us what you want!'' Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

''You two are the smartest out of this whole school isn't it?'' Sungyeol joined along.

''We all love you!'' Namjoo cutely told.

''You wouldn't ever want to reject our cute faces especially mine and Namjoo's,isn't it?'' Hayoung showed her aegyo.

''So why don't you do us all a little favour!'' Sunggyu wrapped his arms around Myungsoo.

''And what is that?'' Myungsoo asked.

''What do you all want from us?'' Naeun asked.

''This!'' Chorong showed MyungEun a poster.

''Intercollege knowledge competition'' MyungEun both read out.

''Yeah we have all volunteered to put your names in for it!'' Woohyun announced.

''WHAT?!'' MyungEun both were surprised.

''You're representing our group!'' Bomi told.

''You two will definitely win this!'' Dongwoo smiled.

''You two are the smartest out of this whole college as well.'' Eunji stated.

''So you two have no chance of losing!'' Hoya said with ease.

''Why did you list us?!'' Naeun asked.

''I don't want to join some competition.'' Myungsoo scoffed.

''Come on! Don't be so negative now!'' Yookyung pouted.

''You gotta he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter