Confessions

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji looked at her outfit once again for the millionth time as she walked down the building stairs, gripping her handbag's handle wrap she had on her shoulder whilst she tried to calm down her racing heart. She gulped her saliva as she walked further down the stairs, feeling both anxious to see the person waiting for her at the building's entrance yet excited and impatient to already see the face that had been on her mind obsessively. She knew her breathing was starting to get deeper and heavier as she took the final turn of the stairway before she was about to leave the building then there she saw him, the man that had her heart, standing at the front door of the building.

It was as if the wind had just began to blow his hair lightly as his head turned to her direction, his beautiful eyes staring at her with a smile shining brighter and bigger just at the sight of Eunji's presence, making her heart race even more faster as it got both nervous yet excited to spend time alone with the one and only Daehyun Jung for the first time. She still couldn't believe he was the one to call her and initiate for them to hang out together alone today. She remembered after the phone call, she couldn't stop jumping and screaming about it to her friends for the whole night, she couldn't remember the last time she had ever been this happy before.

''Hi!'' Daehyun greeted as he stood in front of her.

''Hi!'' Eunji greeted back with a smile before she looked down on the floor due to her feeling coy.

''Ready to go?'' Daehyun asked as he turned his body towards the front direction, Eunji following his body language immediately after.

''Ready.'' Eunji couldn't wait to see how today was going to be and wished for time to go as slow as possible so she could be with Daehyun for as long as possible.

Eunji gulped her saliva as she was starting to get nervous, walking next to her crush since she had never had the opportunity to be around him alone yet walk alone next to him. She remembered how much Hoya had been around them for her to even be able to be near Daehyun, making her sort of reminisce about Hoya who would always encourage her to just be more confident around her crush and be like how she usually is.

''Eunji...'' Daehyun called out her name, making her to look at him.

''Yes?'' Eunji saw Daehyun was looking ahead yet he had his hand on his nape, rubbing it as he started to look down.

''You....y-you look pretty.'' Daehyun complimented her.

''T-Thank you....'' Eunji could feel her cheeks burning red as she looked down on the ground with a smile immediately appearing on her face, she could already tell today was going to be amazing regardless of what happens cause she was spending it with Daehyun Jung.

 

 

Chorong opened the door to see Myungsoo standing at the door whilst Bomi was going to the bathroom before she saw that they had a guest this early in the morning.

''Ooooo you're here early? Already dying to see your Naeun, aren't you?'' Bomi teased with a grin on her face.

''I'm here for number two because she lost the challenge.'' Myungsoo replied back. ''I'm here to get what she promised me.''

''And what is it this time?'' Chorong curiously asked.

''She has to feed me everything I eat for a whole week.'' Myungsoo answered as he walked over to Naeun's door.

''She's probably sleeping....'' Bomi commented.

''Well not anymore.'' Myungsoo entered inside her room.

''And they say they aren't in love.'' Bomi scoffed as she rolled her eyes. ''Mark my words, we'll see those two all over each other soon.''

''If that happens then that sure would be a miracle.'' Chorong shook her head as she walked inside the kitchen.

Myungsoo observed how peaceful Naeun looked as she slept whilst she hugged the pillow, to say she didn't look adorable at all would probably be a lie he thought but he had to get what he wanted out of his challenge plus he had been starving for a while now so he was here to get what was rightfully owed to him. 

''Number two!'' Myungsoo shook Naeun's body a couple of times, startling the girl as she woke up in shock. 

''H-Huh?'' Naeun sat up as she got scared. ''What? What happened?''

''Good Morning!'' Myungsoo greeted, causing her to frown at him.

''You wake me up to say that?'' Naeun growled at him as her eyes glared at her rival. ''Plus you ruined my morning by making me see your face first thing in the morning, you idiot!''

''Now now, that's not the way to treat the person who holds the number one position.'' Myungsoo smiled as he found Naeun's frustration amusing. ''Did you forget what my prize for getting a higher score than you was?''

Naeun angrily hissed out her breath before she glared at Myungsoo once again. ''I can't believe you woke me up so I can feed you, argh I can't wait for this stupid week to be over!''

Myungsoo watched Naeun angrily throw her quilt to the side as she got out of her bed and suddenly started to chuckle at his rival for getting so heated but just seeing Myungsoo laugh was causing Naeun to get even more frustrated. ''Are you just going to laugh at me?!''

''What else do you want me to do?'' Myungsoo questioned back.

''Go sit down at the dining table, I'll get you your breakfast your highness!'' Naeun sarcastically spoke before she got out of her bedroom door.

 

 

 

Sunggyu stood in front of the youngest guy's bedroom door before he knocked on it twice firmly, hoping that the guy was still awake since it was still just ten in the morning but there could be a chance that the guy was still asleep yet to his surprise, he saw Sungjong open the door.

''What do you want?'' Sungjong asked with annoyance that Sunggyu could tell that it wasn't aimed at him but because of what happened yesterday.

''Can I come in?'' Sunggyu questioned back with a soft smile, showing the guy that he wasn't offended by the way the younger one spoke to him.

Sungjong opened the door before he walked back to his bed and sat down on it, his mind was still thinking about yesterday and all the things that happened and Sunggyu could tell he was still quite heated over it. He sat down next to Sungjong and sighed, trying to think of how he was going to convoy his message over to him.

''Well what do you want to talk about?'' Sungjong asked him once again.

''I heard what happened yesterday.'' Sunggyu informed him, making Sungjong to frown as he expected the leader to nag at him for being violent.

''Look if you're going to talk to....'' Sungjong stopped talking when he saw Sunggyu place his hand in front of Sungjong's face.

''Let me finish first.'' Sunggyu sighed. ''I know what happened during college and how you were violently beating Baekhyun up and while I don't fully agree with what you did, I do agree that a guy like him deserves what you did to him or maybe even worse but that isn't what I was here to talk to you about.''

''You're not here to talk about that?'' Sungjong looked at Sunggyu with a confused look. ''Then what do you want to talk about?''

''Yesterday when you reached the girls' apartment, I heard your conversation with Yookyung.'' Sunggyu admitted.

''But how did you---'' Sungjong swore it was just him and her in the house like he thought.

''Me and Hayoung were both in her room! You see Hayoung's health had gotten so bad that I had to take her home and whilst I was in her room, taking care of her....well we both heard you guys enter the house and argue until you left.'' Sunggyu placed his elbows on top of his knees as he sighed. ''You didn't treat her right, Sungjong.''

Sungjong looked away in annoyance as he expected someone, who was looking at this from a third person's point of view, to say all of this. Of course they would all only support her and take her side but what about him? How could no one see where he was coming from? Didn't they see that he had the right to be angry over her? She had practically hid this truth from him for months and suffered all that for no reason? There was no reason she had to go through what she had to so what made her stay? What made her want to protect him so badly? She said it was to protect him and the others but was it really that? How could that stupid girl go through all that and possibly even face death from the cruetly of that monster, if it wasn't for Sungjong making an end to all this, to protect them?

Sunggyu glanced over at Sungjong and could tell the guy was tensing up and it was probably over remembering what had happened yesterday. Just the way the guy was clenching his fists, he could tell he was angry at her. ''Look I know you think we're doing nothing but just blaming you yet that's not the truth, Sungjong! It's far from it!''

''Yes it is!'' Sungjong angrily stood up. ''You and Hayoung probably just think I'm in the wrong for yelling at Yookyung and for hitting Baekhyun but I know I'm right!''

Sunggyu sighed as he stood up before he placed his hand on Sungjong's shoulder. ''Will you calm down please? I just want to talk to you and help you out.''

''Help me out with what?'' Sungjong glanced back at Sunggyu.

''After dealing with Baekhyun and helping Yookyung out, look where you and her are at?!'' Sunggyu questioned him. ''I understand you're angry and where you're coming from but the way you're dealing with it is wrong! You can't just be angry and have an emotional tantrum, there's a way to handle this if you want you and Yookyung to be fine and normal!''

Sungjong closed his eyes and took a deep breath, forcing himself to calm his heated anger as he thought about what Sunggyu said to him again. Even though he didn't wanted to admit he was dealing with this the wrong way, Sunggyu was right! He couldn't just yell at Yookyung and be angry at her, this wasn't going to help anyone and will just make things even more worse.

''Look! Just sit down with me for a bit, I just want to talk to you then you decide what you think is right.'' Sunggyu pulled Sungjong to sit down on his bed before he sat down next to him. ''I understand why you're angry and in some way, yes I can see why you would think you are right and you have the right to be angry but think about Yookyung and what she had been going through for the last few months! She had been physically, verbally and mentally abused by that monster for months! Could you imagine how scared, weak and scarred she must have been? How alone she must have felt? How Baekhyun had really corrupted her mind, heart and soul to make her believe that it was best to just tolerate it all and not even tell anyone of us or you? Surely she must have thought about it but just never had the courage to do so since Baekhyun scared her that much, isn't it?''

''But couldn't she tried, at least, once?'' Sungjong sighed and looked at Sunggyu with eyes that was desperately screaming for answers that he couldn't provide.

''Maybe she did and we just never understood it or maybe she never did cause she didn't think she could do it but that's not what we're going to shift the conversation about.'' Sunggyu reminded him to stick to the conversation. ''The point is that she has been through it all for months and how you treated her when she just got out of the agony and pain, she's been through for months, wasn't right! You can't just scream at her, be angry at her and vow to never see her again? How do you think she must have felt when she heard you say all of that? How do you think she felt when it seemed like she just lost her childhood friend over someone who wasn't even worth it? I know you have questions and you want the answers from someone but the only person who can give you them is the person you should be looking after! After going through all that, we should all help her to make her feel like she's not alone and she has all of us to be there for both the good times and bad times!''

Sungjong glanced over at Sunggyu before he looked down as he hung his head in shame. Sunggyu was right, he wasn't right in the way he treated Yookyung who had just gotten out of a traumatic experience especially when that was the time she should have heard words of love, encouragement and support to raise her self esteem, not make her feel much worse by behaving like a big angry jerk.

''Argh I'm such an idiot!'' Sungjong sighed as he covered his face with his two hands in annoyance over his behaviour.

''You have to speak to her in a gentle and calm yet firm manner to make her realise that yes she was in the wrong for hiding all of this from us but now she doesn't have to go through any of that ever again! Not now or in the future, we're all friends and we're here for each other!'' Sunggyu patted Sungjong's back before he stood up. ''Now come on, go speak to her!''

''Now?'' Sungjong raised his eyebrow at the older guy.

''If not now then when?'' Sunggyu rolled his eyes at him. ''Come on, the quicker you resolve this, the better it will be!''

''I guess you're right!'' Sungjong stood up and walked out of his bedroom before he made his way to the front door but then noticed the older guy was following him. ''You're not going to watch me and Yookyung talk, are you?''

''Are you crazy?'' Sunggyu gave him a look. ''I'm going to meet Hayoung, I want to see if she's feeling better or not!''

''You and your love for that girl.'' Sungjong scoffed as he shook his head.

 

 

Bomi walked over to the kitchen to already see Chorong cooking up breakfast, she wondered if she was still upset over what happened yesterday but wasn't sure if it was the right topic to start the morning with. She turned around after she heard Naeun grumbling and sort of stomping her footsteps over to the kitchen as she tied her hair into a messy bun.

''What's with you?'' Bomi asked.

''I have to feed the idiot that's what!'' Naeun hissed as she grabbed hold of the bread packet. ''I can't wait to poison the guy one day!''

''So you really have to feed him for a whole week?'' Bomi wished she could do the same for Dongwoo, she would happily do it for him in a heartbeat.

''You're asking me as if it's something I want to do!'' Naeun scoffed as she spread butter over the hot toast.

''It's always a way for love to start!'' Bomi happily sighed. ''I can't wait to do the same!''

''You can feed the idiot if you want, wanna take my place?'' Naeun asked as she raised her eyebrow.

''Tsk, I'll only do this for my Dongwoo-ah!'' Bomi scoffed back at Naeun's ridiculous offer.

''Bomi, get everyone to the table.'' Chorong was frying the eggs and flipping them before they got burnt.

''Don't you want to do it while I take care of the food?'' Bomi questioned.

''Just go and get the others to the dining table!'' Chorong demanded as she placed the eggs onto the plate.

''Are you still upset with Yookyung, Chorong?'' Naeun asked her the question Bomi was also curious to know.

''Yes now go get her and the others, Bomi!'' Chorong ordered her once again for the third time. ''Don't make me repeat it again or else I'll get mad!''

''Yes boss!'' Bomi got out of the kitchen to see Myungsoo already sat down on the dining table as he was reading the newspaper. ''Hey Myungsoo!''

''Hi Bomi!'' Myungsoo greeted back whilst his eyes were still fixated onto reading the news.

Bomi walked towards Yookyung's room and knocked on her door twice yet she heard no answer, causing her to wonder if the girl was still asleep. She knocked once more but this time more loudly and firmly yet still didn't hear a single sound even when she placed her ear against the door, making her question if she was in deep sleep or just not inside at all. 

*Should I just go in and check on her?* Bomi asked herself as she grabbed onto the door knob. ''Yookyung, it's me, Bomi! I'm coming inside okay....''

Bomi slowly pushed Yookyung's bedroom door as she peeped her head inside to see if the girl was awake or asleep yet to her surprise, Yookyung wasn't inside her room at all. Bomi pushed the door to the end before she turned her head left and right to scan the entire room and saw it looked like it was completely empty as if all her belongings had been taken away. She went over to the closet and saw none of her clothing were there, causing Bomi to now get more concerned than ever, before she looked around the drawers and saw none of Yookyung's belongings were inside her bedroom. She was getting extremely worried, wondering if this was what Yookyung had done herself or someone else had done this in revenge for what had happened to Baekhyun yesterday and was about to inform the others when she saw a piece of paper on top of Yookyung's bed.

Thank you! These are the words I want to say to all of you from the bottom of my heart and while I can't say it to you in person, I hope you can tell how grateful I am from this letter I have written. I can't even describe how grateful and blessed I am to have all thirteen of you as my friends who I had the blessing to experience everyday life with! All the times we've laughed, cried, went through both the bad and good times, all of the memories are so memorable that I still think about them and cherish them and will do in the future and while I may not be present in all of the future events you guys will go through, I wish you all the best and pray that you all have many happy days! I also want to apologise for abruptly leaving like this without telling any of you, I was too anxious and fearful of speaking to any of you after yesterday's events! I know you're all still angry with me and probably didn't wanted to see me cause why would you want to speak to me? I caused you guys so much worry and grief so it's a given, right? You all probably hate me after yesterday....I'm such a bad person isn't it? After everything that happened yesterday, I didn't feel like it was right for me to stay with you guys so I made a decision to move over to England where my father resides and pursue further studies there, my flight takes off at noon today and while it's too late to say anything to you guys in person, I once again want to say thank you and I'm sorry!

I love you all and apologise for everything that I've caused! I hope you guys will forgive me and think of me as your friend!

From Yookyung Hong

Stunned Bomi looked down onto the floor as she tried to gather her thoughts over what she just read but all she could think about was how could Yookyung do this to them? How could she so easily decide to leave and run away rather than stay here with them? Why would she think that they would hate her? How could she even think like that? She sighed heavily as she was obviously taking the news, that Yookyung, one of her friend, was leaving from all of their lives like this, badly. Bomi immediately walked out of Yookyung's room with the letter in her hand, she had to tell the others about this news as soon as possible! 

 

 

Whilst the two men were still waiting for the door to open after Sungjong had knocked on it, Sunggyu looked over at the younger guy and he could still sense anger off him which caused him to nudge his elbow at Sungjong, who glared over at the leader for hitting him for no reason. 

''What was that for?'' Sungjong hissed at him.

''You're still looking like you're angry, you're going to ruin this if you don't calm down and speak to her properly.'' Sunggyu hissed back at him. ''Remember what we spoke about...do NOT lose your temper at Yookyung! You can't just shout at her to get your point across so remember to just have a conversation with her.''

Sungjong sighed as he closed his eyes, forcing himself to calm down since he had to speak to her properly so she could see where he was coming from and why he had gotten so heated plus he had to fix the damage he had done and get it right if he wanted things to be normal once again. 

*Speak to Yookyung in a calm manner!* Sungjong repeated the same thing over and over again to himself internally.

''What's taking the girls so long?'' Sunggyu questioned himself as he knocked on the door once again.

''Yeah they never take this long to open the door.'' Sungjong agreed that they had been standing outside their door for some time now.

Sunggyu was about to knock onto the door once again when the door was opened by Hayoung, who had a very concerning look to her face which was now causing Sunggyu to get worried over why she looked like she was stressed. Sungjong looked at Hayoung looking stressed before he noticed everyone present, in the apartment, was looking quite tensed and the whole atmosphere itself looked quite gloomy and depressing.

''What's wrong?'' Sunggyu asked as he felt Hayoung's forehead with his hand. ''Is it your fever again? Are you alright?''

''I'm fine.'' Hayoung nodded her head. ''But....''

''But what?'' Both Sunggyu and Sungjong asked.

''I...I think you guys should read this.'' Bomi gave the letter she found to Sungjong whilst Sunggyu looked to see what was written in the letter to make everyone this down.

Sunggyu glanced over to Sungjong's face after he was done reading the letter and the guy looked crushed and devastated to read such news about his childhood friend. His hand, that was still holding onto the letter, fell down beside his body as he slowly started to walk inside the girls' apartment before he sat down onto the nearest chair he saw. He was still in shock over how Yookyung could just leave so easily without saying a single word to anyone, especially him? Couldn't she have, at least, thought about the others and him before taking such a drastic decision in such a short period of time? Couldn't she think how different and incomplete they would be without her here? Why didn't she think about him before taking such an implusive decision?

Everyone could see Sungjong was wrecked and hurt to read this news and it was obvious that all he was thinking about was Yookyung but Sunggyu knew this was an important news that everyone had to be present before they could talk about this. ''I'll bring the others here, gather everyone who's in the house so we can talk about this!''

Sunggyu immediately went inside the boys' apartment and saw Dongwoo and Sungyeol were watching tv whereas Woohyun had just gotten out of the kitchen, probably finished doing the dishes.

''Everyone, go to the girls' apartment now!'' Sunggyu demanded.

''The girls' place? But why?'' Dongwoo asked him.

''It's an emergency so hurry now!'' Sunggyu ordered, causing the three men to hurry over there to see what was going now.

Sunggyu walked over to Hoya's bedroom door and knocked on it but heard nothing from the guy, making him to continue knocking on it again and again.

''Who is it?'' Hoya yelled in annoyance.

Rather than answering, Sunggyu just decided to burst inside the room and walked over to Hoya's bed where he was lazily lying down on it. ''Hoya, get up now! There's an emergency so go to the girls' place!''

''You guys go, I just don't want to go.'' Hoya sighed, turning over so his back could face Sunggyu instead. 

''What part of it's an emergency do you not understand?'' Sunggyu hissed at him as he threw the quilt to the side.

''What? Is someone dying or something?!'' Hoya growled at the older guy.

''No but Yookyung has left the apartment and is going to England in less than two hours!'' Sunggyu informed him the news.

''Oh my god...'' Hoya was not expecting this news.

''So now move it to the girls' apartment so we can all talk!'' Sunggyu ordered.

''I....I....'' Hoya sighed as he grabbed his quilt back. ''I don't feel too well.''

''What? Really?'' Sunggyu placed his hand on Hoya's forehead to check his temperature. ''You don't have a temperature, though.''

''I just don't feel well, I think I have a really bad headache.'' Hoya curled his body into a foetus shape.

''Alright, you stay here and rest well. I'll come to check up on you in a bit.'' Sunggyu walked out of Hoya's room, looking back at the guy before he closed the door.

 

 

Myungsoo opened the door to see the oldest member had just arrived inside the apartment once again. Sunggyu looked over at the three guys, who had arrived at the apartment two minutes ago, had just read the letter and was shocked and taken back by this news. Everyone was not sure as to what they should even say about this and how should they even start this conversation?

''Where's Hoya?'' Dongwoo questioned.

''He's in his room, he says he doesn't feel too well.'' Sunggyu answered.

''How could she just leave like this?!'' Sungjong angrily asked the question that was going around and around in his head.

''Was it all because of yesterday?'' Naeun looked at Bomi and Chorong. ''Do you think she got affected by what we said?''

''You guys also said something to her?'' Sunggyu asked.

''I....I was just angry with why she would hide something like this from us.'' Chorong sighed. ''I didn't know she would take it so harshly.''

''But how can she think we hate her?!'' Bomi shook her head. ''She's our friend! She should know that we can't possibly hate her!''

''I think it all got to her then! The huge scene that happened in college then Sungjong yelling at her and now you three saying something to you...maybe she did think we all hated her because of everything happening in one day.'' Sunggyu expressed what he thought.

''But it's not true! We don't!'' Sungjong snapped.

''We know that but she probably thinks like that since everything that happened yesterday was too much!'' Sunggyu replied. ''She must have felt like she's terrified and has no one, especially after it seemed like you guys were angry at her for hiding such a terrible thing!'' 

''And the way you yelled at her yesterday was out of line!'' Hayoung hissed at Sungjong. ''There's a way of talking to people, you can't just shout at people and expect them to listen to you like that!''

''She's gone through something quite traumatic. Domestic abuse victims take months, if not years, to overcome the trauma they have faced plus maybe whatever all four of you have said seemed to have just made her crack completely.'' Myungsoo commented.

''Argh, how could she do this to us?'' Sungjong sighed.

''Her room is in the middle of mine and Hayoung's yet I didn't hear a single thing in the morning.'' Bomi was surprised. ''I can't believe I didn't hear her leave the apartment.''

''Nor did I.'' Hayoung replied.

''I'm not a heavy sleeper and I didn't hear a single thing either.'' Chorong spoke up.

''She must have left in the early morning then so she could leave quietly and quickly without any of us waking up.'' Naeun suggested.

''I can't believe that she's gone.'' Dongwoo blinked his eyes.

''How are you taking the news?'' Everyone noticed Sungyeol looking at Sungjong. ''She's your childhood best friend and you two have known each other the longest in the group....it's obviously going to affect you the most.''

Sungjong looked down on the ground as he started to think about how things were going to be without having Yookyung around. He could tell everyone's eyes were on him but he didn't care, all he had his attention on was on Yookyung and the million questions he had about her just going away like this? Did she forget how they would always talk about everything with each other in the past? Did she forget how they would know most, if not all of the secrets of one another ever since they were young? How could they be so close and now so distant that she didn't even think about telling him or about him in general before doing this? It wasn't intentional but they unintentionally became like twins with how they were around each other so much so now that his twin was gone, how would he cope around here without her?

''Are you okay?'' Naeun placed her hand on Sungjong's shoulder.

''I can't believe she would just leave without even saying goodbye.....'' Sungjong was in disbelief.

''Maybe she thought this was the best way to handle it plus she does think we all hate her right?'' Bomi looked at everyone.

''It sure is going to be weird without her here anymore...'' Woohyun mentioned how it was just going to be the thirteen of them now.

Sungjong continued to think further about Yookyung, the way she would smile with her cheeks puffed up and how her long brown hair effortlessly looked beautiful on her. He was so used to seeing her a lot that now it just seemed strange that he wasn't going to be see her anymore, she was going to fly over to the other side of the world in less than two hours. If he knew that this was what she was planning to do then he knew he would have stopped her in every way he could. More and more memories occured in his head with how the two would laugh and joke around each other and hug one another at times of just wanting some comfort, there was something unique and sacred about their connection that no one else but only they would understand and get about each other and now it was all gone without him even knowing about it. He had just lost his half, it already felt uncomfortable cause he didn't wanted to lose her, he didn't want their connection to go away and he wanted to be around her again.

''I know what I'm going to do!'' Sungjong had a big smile on his face as he stood up.

''What?'' Everyone was extremely surprised to see his mood switch up so quickly.

''I'm gonna go after her!'' Sungjong exclaimed with joy without a single doubt in what he was saying.

''What? Are you crazy?'' Sungyeol couldn't tell if the guy had gone mad over losing his childhood friend just now.

''I'm being serious! I'm going to get her and if I'm too late then I'll fly over to England and get her!'' Sungjong informed everyone.

''Dude, I get she's your friend but---'' Dongwoo was about to continue before Sungjong interrupted him.

''She was my friend but now she's much more to me!'' Sungjong smiled as he finally understood his feelings. ''I can't lose Yookyung cause...cause I love her! Yes I love her and want to be with her!''

''What?!'' Everyone was stunned to hear the sudden confession coming out of Sungjong's mouth.

''Are you sure with what you're saying?'' Sunggyu asked Sungjong.

''I'm positive, I've just been surpressing my feelings thinking that it was just nothing and it will go away but now if I don't do something to stop her from taking that flight then it will be too late!'' Sungjong was sure that he wanted to do this.

''But what if she shoots you down?'' Woohyun asked. ''I mean I don't want to seem negative but there is a chance that she might.''

''Even if she shoots me down, at least I won't be regretting it for the rest of my life!'' Sungjong had to tell Yookyung what he felt for her. ''You know what? I'm gonna go after her now before it will be too late and I won't be able to get to her! I have to tell her that I love her and I want to be with her!''

''But how are we going to know which airport she took? For all we know it could be Incheon or Gimpo yet those two are far away from each other!'' Chorong pointed out the problem.

''I'll go to both and if I'm too late then I'll take the darn flight to England to bring her back if that---'' Sungjong was about to continue when he got a smack on his head. ''Who did that?!''

''I admire the courage to do this but you have to be realistic!'' Bomi clicked her fingers. ''How are you going to get all the visa in time? It takes weeks or maybe even months to get approved for one.''

''Why don't we just call her and ask which airport she is in?'' Hayoung had already dialed Yookyung's number. ''Plus you can also tell her everything you've been wanting to say to her!''

''I am not doing this over the phone!'' Sungjong scoffed at the idea of confessing his feelings on the phone.

''She's not picking up.'' Hayoung ended the call.

''We're just wasting time here, I need to get to her before it's too late.'' Sungjong glanced at the clock.

''Alright alright, Dongwoo and I can drive so each of us can take a car to the airport and whichever airport she is in, we'll take you there!'' Sunggyu spoke.

''It takes an hour to just get to Incheon so if you go there then come back here then he'll be too late to reach her!'' Dongwoo informed.  ''Besides Gimpo takes fourty five minutes from here, we don't even know which airport she is in and also we only have an hour and a half before her flight takes off.''

''Sunggyu and I will go to Incheon airport so Sungjong can get on the one that's the furthest one besides that's the one where most people take anyway so we can take our chances on this being the airport Yookyung is in.'' Hayoung thought taking a chance on the popular airport didn't seem like a big risk. ''Dongwoo and Bomi can drive over to the Gimpo airport and if she's in that one then you guys distract her from taking the flight whereas we'll drive Sungjong to the airport as fast as we can!''

''That's a great idea!'' Bomi high-fived Hayoung.

''Oh my god I'm getting so excited!'' Hayoung exclaimed.

''This is just like how it happens in the romcom movies and dramas!'' Bomi excitedly exclaimed back.

''Okay what else are we waiting for now!'' Sungjong was afraid that he would be too late. ''We gotta get going!''

''Good Luck!'' The others yelled as Hayoung, Sunggyu, Sungjong, Bomi and Dongwoo ran out of the apartment to get to the cars immediately.

 

 

Yookyung sighed after she just handed over her last luggage to the airport staff before she was informed that all she had to do now was to wait for the boarding gates to be open, there was only an hour and fifteen minutes left before she was ready to board her flight and leave South Korea. She walked over to an empty chair before she sat down on it and thought about her decision once again. Was she doing the right thing? Was leaving everyone like this truly the way she should have ended things with them? Did she even wanted to be away from the people she considered as close friends and a close definition of a family to her?

She started to think about the one person she was going to miss the most, the one who she grew up with and was the closest with. She was already reminiscing about him as she started to think about how his childhood friend had grown up to be such a handsome man, how whenever he smiled it made her heart skip a beat faster than anything and how his laugh alone would make her want to smile just because it was him being happy and he wanted to be apart of his happiness. She continued to think about how whenever she was sad or wanted to be comforted then he would be with her with open arms to hug her and stay silent with open ears for her to tell him about what was going on in her mind and now it was going to be strange to not see him around much, especially since they were kind of inseparable since they were young yet it was all going to change now. Is she really doing the right thing by leaving both him and their friends behind and starting a new life somewhere else?

*I don't want to speak to you ever again, I'm done!* Yookyung remembered this very sentence Sungjong yelled at her with such anger and hatred in his voice, she had never heard him say this to her before. 

She sighed as she ruffled her hair, maybe it was the right thing to leave and not trouble everyone anymore. She had already caused enough inconvenience by hurting them because she hid everything about Baekhyun from them and now there was so much anger and awkwardness between her and the others that she knows they were right in their reasons to be mad at her and although she should be facing the awkwardness and anger from her friends, she didn't dare to do so. It was better for her to just leave like a coward rather than face her friends and potentially become in an even more awkward and worse spot with them besides it wasn't like any of them would even forgive her anyway right?

*I'm sorry.....I hope you guys can all forgive me one day and remember me in a positive light.* Yookyung looked straight at the airport view as she waited for the boarding gates to open.

 

 

Sungjong glanced over at his phone to look at the time, feeling both anxious and impatient as he saw the time fly by. He had to catch Yookyung on time before it was too late to stop her from boarding that flight yet it was like fate was testing him when he saw the amount of cars driving by Sunggyu's car as if all of them were driving to the airport at the same time as him. Is this a sign that fate is trying to push him off from doing this? Does this mean that he isn't getting her on time and she's going to go? He could feel his anxiety of losing her overwhelm him as he got afraid that his fear may be right yet it can't be! He couldn't let his negative thoughts and fear get the best of him, there was every part of him praying and hoping that this was the airport that she was in and he would catch her in time.

''Is there no other way we can drive faster than this?'' Sungjong groaned as he kept looking at his phone.

''I'm driving this as fast as I can!'' Sunggyu hissed at him. ''Do you want me to get a speeding ticket and maybe go to jail if I race this?''

''Hell I'll pay for both your ticket and bail, I don't care but we have to reach there before she gets on that flight!'' Sungjong frowned. ''I can't let her get away.''

''This is all your fault!'' Hayoung glared at him. ''If you just spoke to her and told her everything yesterday rather than yell at her in a rude and mean manner then she would have never

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter