Introduction to PinkFinite!

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the school corriders

It was a peaceful and sunny morning as the students of Seoul High were just arriving inside.Sounds of chatter and laughter filled the atmosphere as more and more students arrived but then..........

''YOU BASTARD!'' A girl with a cute chubby face cursed as she saw the sight of him.

''YOU !'' A guy with impressive facial structure cursed back as he saw the sight of her.

''DON'T ING ASK FOR ROUND 2!'' The girl shouted back.

''OH YEAH? WELL MAYBE I AM ASKING FOR ROUND 2 WHATCHA GOING TO DO?!'' The guy shouted back.

'' YOU!'' The girl angrily cursed.

'' YOU TOO!'' The guy angrily cursed back.

''THAT'S IT!'' The girl angrily ran up to the guy and stood right in front of him.

''WHATCHA GOING TO DO ?'' The guy walked closer to the girl and looked coldly at her.

''YOU WANNA START RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW?'' The girl grabbed the guy's collar.

''HELL YEAH I DO!'' The guy grabbed the girl's collar.

''THAT'S IT MOTHERER YOU'RE GOING DOWN !'' The girl shouted then.....

*BAM*

The girl angrily punched the guy right on his mouth then the guy fell down on the floor.

''Don't tell me you just ing did that?'' The guy replied as he touched his mouth that was bleeding.

''CHORONG!'' A group of girls called out then pulled Chorong away from the guy.

''YOU LIKE THAT ?'' Chorong angrily shouted and tried to struggle free from the 5 girls' grip.

'' YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!'' The guy was walking up to Chorong when.....

''WOOHYUN STOP IT!'' A group of guys demanded as they grabbed Woohyun away from Chorong and the girls.

''DON'T TELL ME! TELL THAT !'' Woohyun shouted back. ''ING LET GO OF ME!''

''NAM WOOHYUN AND PARK CHORONG STOP IT!'' A teacher immediately demanded and everyone looked at the teacher. ''Now do you two have any explanations for this amount of madness you two have caused at the start of the day?!''

''No maam.'' WooRong both replied as they looked down on the floor.

''How many times have I told you to stay away from each other?'' The teacher asked. ''This is properly the millionth time I had to repeat this advice to you two now I don't want to repeat myself do you hear me?'' 

''Yes maam!'' WooRong both nodded their head and the teacher walked away.

The group of girls pulled Chorong away while the group of guys pulled Woohyun away.

''YA Chorong how many times should I tell you to just ignore Woohyun?'' Bomi sighed.

''This is just too much!'' Eunji shook her head.

''Just ignore the damn guy already.'' Naeun replied.

''But sometimes you also go up to him for an argument.'' Yookyung argued.

''What? He started it.'' Chorong argued back.

''Sometimes you just start with him for an argument's sake.'' Hayoung nagged.

''Come on guys you know how much I hate that bastard.'' Chorong told.

''Chorong we also know how much you hate all guys but just don't let this affect your report card and school progression.'' Eunji advised.

''It's bad enough I see him at home that now I have to see him at school too.'' Chorong complained.

''It's not our fault that the guys and him live right across our apartment.'' Hayoung shrugged her shoulders.

Since A Pink and Infinite live right across each other's apartment,they had to see each other's faces everyday while some of them were happy with it,some were okay with it while some didn't like it...WooRong HATED it.The sight of each other's faces just made their blood boil.

''Come on dude relax already.'' Sungyeol replied to the angry Woohyun.

''I hate that ing so much!'' Woohyun complained. ''Look what she did to my ing mouth!''

''She did punch you real hard but not to worry since it isn't bleeding a lot...it's just bruised.'' Hoya replied.

''I'm so getting that back for this!'' Woohyun touched his bruised mouth.

''You and Chorong should seriously cut down on the swearing.'' Sungjong advised. 

''Their language is really bad.'' Sunggyu nodded.

''Well I gotta express my anger and this is the best way.I have to see that everyday.'' Woohyun whined. ''At school and at home!''

''Hey we do too you know.'' Myungsoo rolled his eyes. ''You're forgetting the fact that we all live together while they all live together so we just see each other everyday.''

''I don't know about you guys but I ing hate it! I want to move but since the apartment is just where I want it to be since it's in the city and near to every place I go to so I'm restricted into moving to another place.'' Woohyun fussed.

''YA SUNGGYU!'' A girl called out then kicked Sunggyu's ,which made him fall down.

''What the?'' Sunggyu turned around but then smiled when he saw the girl. ''Hayoung what is it?''

''Let's go!'' Hayoung helped Sunggyu to stand up.

''Huh? Where?'' Sunggyu asked.

''I want to eat some ice cream!'' Hayoung demanded.

''Okay I'll go with you after school.'' Sunggyu replied.

''No I want it NOW!'' Hayoung stomped her feet on the ground.

''Hyung you better go before you disappoint your girlfriend!'' The others teased.

''YA we are just friends!'' Hayoung glared at them all. ''Let's go Sunggyu!!!!''

''Aish you're so lucky that I am agreeing to this just because I love you so much and I can't see you unhappy.'' Sunggyu whispered to himself.

''What was that?'' Hayoung asked.

''Huh? I mean nothing and hey if we get caught going outside then we will get detention.'' Sunggyu replied.

''Stop being so scared and let's go! I can handle this alright so let's go now.'' Hayoung pulled Sunggyu's wrist and took him away from the boys.

''I bet Sunggyu is really happy about this.'' Woohyun chuckled.

''It's so obvious that he loves Hayoung.'' Sungyeol laughed.

''Hoya!'' A girl voiced out as she walked towards the group of boys.

''Eunji!'' Hoya happily smiled as he saw her.

''We have science next so let's go.'' Eunji told.

''Hoya is going with his girlfriend to class eh?'' Sungjong teased.

''You mean ex-girlfriend!'' Eunji raised her eyebrow.

''You two dated before?'' Woohyun was surprised.

''Yeah we dated each other before but then we both decided to break up and just stay as good friends.'' Hoya replied.

''Anyway we're getting late so I think we should go now!'' Eunji suggested.

''Let's go!'' Hoya agreed and walked with Eunji to their science class.

''Sungjong I was looking for you!'' Yookyung called out as she saw him.

''Oh really? I was here with the guys.'' Sungjong told.

''Now what is going on with you two?'' Myungsoo pointed to the two.

''What? We're just childhood friends.'' Yookyung defended.

''Yeah we are just good friends that's all.'' Sungjong nodded his head.

''So what do we have?'' Yookyung asked.

''Well I have maths.'' Sungjong replied.

''Same so let's get going then!'' Yookyung offered and both JongKyung walked off.

''I got PE so bye guys.'' Myungsoo waved his hand as he walked away from his group.

Myungsoo quickly changed into his tracksuit and walked inside the gym.

''Alright class.Today we are going to do some high jump exercise!'' Mr.Kim,the PE teacher announced. ''So let's welcome our two best students in our class to demonstrate how high jump is meant to be.Kim Myungsoo and Son Naeun please come here.''

Naeun glared at her all time rival as she walked while Myungsoo just scof

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter