Spending time with you

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N= There have been a few things I would like to address....

- Inactive= Yes I've been very inactive due to life and situations taking place as well as procrasination plus I'm getting old, writing isn't easy and takes a huge lot of time with not just writing but with planning in advance, proof reading the long chapters and correcting mistakes as I go however I have decided to write recently as I've been dealing with a lot of stuff and writing is a therapy that's always helped me

- Completion of story= I am aware that there are readers that would like me to complete the story and like I said although it takes hard work and time, I do want to finish what I have started hence why I'm here to update a brand new chapter 

- Interaction= Like I've said being a silent reader can make a writer feel like there hasn't been any support nor love for the hard work we have spent hours and even days spending on so please do interact with us and let us know if there is anything you would like to add on to that can help us or how you found our work

- Bookmarks= I've noticed that people have been bookmarking lots of my chapters without subscribing, which honestly I don't understand why they don't sub (Why is it so hard for people to just sub as a way to support writers and their stories?!) hence why I am thinking of making the story ''subs-only'' since I want to continue, knowing that I am getting some kind of support for my work but I'm still deciding for now...

- Hoya not being in Infinite= Argh another group without a complete set of members but like Yookyung's case, I will still write him up as if he's an Infinite member and I will still say his name when people ask me who I pair Eunji up with from Infinite anyway I'm used to it since I've written about other groups who don't have a full set of members except for one story(BTS x Lovelyz has a full set of members from debut)

This is definitely the most I've ever written, as a writer, with ''22,000'' words in this chapter so enjoy!

I had written 25% of the chapter like months ago so it took me a week and a half to write the rest and polish the chapter!

My internet freakin' screwed up hence why I haven't gotten the chance to update it bloody 3 days ago, the time it should have been up but finally updated regardless!!!

Bomi sighed as she sat up from the bed,just woken up with a not so good mood and focused on looking at the window to try to not be too caught up into her mood.Dongwoo, who had just opened his eyes from sleeping, looked to see Bomi sittting up which made him do the same as he got closer to the girl to see what was wrong with her.

"I'm fine...." Bomi replied, not wanting him to worry.

"Nothing says "I'm fine" by looking depressed." Dongwoo rolled his eyes, making Bomi to glare at him for his sarcasm. "Come on, tell me what's wrong!" 

"It's really nothing." Bomi tried to make him change the topic. "Weather looks nice today!" 

"Don't try to change the topic!" Dongwoo shook his head. "What can I do to change your mood, Miss Bomi Yoon!" 

"Well if you really want to know then...." Bomi bit her bottom lip, hesistating to say it. "I miss Sunhyun! I want to see her again, especially now that we're gonna leave very soon..." 

"Hmmm now that you have mentioned it, I just realise we have 2 days left here." Dongwoo agreed. "Then we are back in Korea so yeah maybe you do have a point." 

"So?" Bomi got excited as she leaned closer to Dongwoo. "Are we gonna see her?!" 

"But what about the others?" Dongwoo questioned back. "I am sure they don't want to go to the house again besides I don't blame them."

"Hell with the others!" Bomi rolled her eyes, not even caring about them. "I am sure they can do something fun on their own! It's not that hard." 

"It's USA Bomi, not Korea...." Dongwoo replied. "Would they be able to manage?" 

"Let them learn then!" Bomi rolled her eyes again. "They will see the country for themselves and go around, finding new things by themselves!" 

''But to let them go around on their own?'' Dongwoo thought about it again. ''They can hardly speak English....''

''Let them manage!'' Bomi replied. ''I am sure Myungsoo and Naeun can help them out so come on let's go!''

Bomi threw the quilt out of her way and ran to her wardrobe, trying to find clothes to wear whereas Dongwoo just watched her, not really knowing what to do.

''Dongwoo you better come with me or else I'll go by myself.'' Bomi threatened as she went through her wardrobe. ''Last chance to come along or else I'm going!''

Dongwoo groaned as he got out of the bed, rolling his eyes at Bomi's threatening behaviour that she always does when she doesn't have her way at times.

''Fine, let's just go then....'' Dongwoo shrugged his shoulders, going along with the flow.

''We should get gifts for the baby!'' Bomi got excited as she clapped her hands. ''And oh by the way, we should get some candies and some lollipops and----''

''Sunhyun's only 8 months.'' Dongwoo interrupted her before she could carry on. ''You do know that she can't eat the candies and lollipops right?''

''Who said they were going to be for Sunhyun?'' Bomi questioned back. ''The candies and lollipops are for me!''

''This girl...'' Dongwoo watched her grab a pile of clothes before running to the bathroom.

''DONGWOO YOU BETTER BE READY WHEN I GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM!'' Bomi yelled at the top of her lungs from the bathroom.

''What have I gotten myself into?!'' Dongwoo scratched his head, not knowing whether to regret the plan already or not.

Dongwoo proceeded to grab some clothes he could find and changed into them, not wanting to waste much time like Bomi who always took a lot of time which often made them late.He hummed to himself as he looked into the mirror and fixed his hair with his hair brush, just enjoying his time alone until he heard the door click. Before he could even turn around to face her, he was immediately jumped on by Bomi which made them both fall down on the ground with Bomi on top of Dongwoo.

''Argh what are you doing Bomi?!'' Dongwoo groaned.

''You're looking cute!'' Bomi complimented.

''Listen you!'' Dongwoo hissed. ''I'll come with you IF you don't speak anymore!''

''Don't speak?'' Bomi blinked her eyes as she started to get off him. ''But---''

''Whole day!'' Dongwoo replied to her. ''I'll give you my whole day if you don't speak until we reach hyung's house!''

''Whole day?!'' Bomi gasped in joy as she got excited again. ''You have yourself a deal!''

''Alright alright!'' Dongwoo smirked as he stood up. ''Okay I'm done so are you done?''

Dongwoo grabbed hold of the hotel key and wallet, not hearing any reply which made him to look at Bomi as she didn't answer him.

''Aren't you going to answer me?'' Dongwoo raised his eyebrow.

Bomi smirked back at him with a finger on top of , signalling to him that she was keeping quiet but at the same time, was teasing him which was obvious to him.

''Alright alright not bad.'' Dongwoo rolled his eyes. ''Alright let's get going, quick!''

Bomi quickly walked out of the room whereas Dongwoo grabbed hold of a post-it note, writing something briefly before sticking it against the door so the rest of the gang could see,

''Okay Bomi let's go.'' Dongwoo walked ahead.

*And let's start our first whole day together alone!* Bomi grinned after following him with a smirk.

 

Yookyung glanced at Sungjong, who was still sleeping and immediately shot a deadly glare at him as she remembered last night. What even happened to him? She wondered as nothing wrong had happened to them but for her to see him become so cold to her for no reason?! Yookyung groaned to herself as she angrily threw the quilt to the side,mistakenly throwing it to Sungjong who woke up from the quilt.

"Argh what's wrong with you?" Sungjong startled.

Yookyung looked at him, staring at her with his half open eyes which made him look so adorable in his eyes but her anger got the best of her as she immediately shook off the thoughts of admiration off her head, thinking about how cold he had to her.

"Maybe you should ask that to yourself!" Yookyung replied as she glared at him.

"What's with you?" Sungjong didn't like the attitude he was getting from her.

"You're asking me that?" Yookyung scoffed at his question as she thought about his behaviour last night.

"I'm serious!" Sungjong looked stone-cold at her, showing he wasn't joking around.

"Think about it!" Yookyung crossed her arms.

"Yookyung why are you behaving like this?" Sungjong didn't like how she was answering him in a weird manner. "What is it with you?!"

"Argh what is it with me?!" Yookyung raised her eyebrow. "You're the one that's acting all weird!" 

"How!?" Sungjong wanted to know where all this was coming from.

"Last night, at the club!" Yookyung was done, giving him hints. "You act normal then all of a sudden you act so cold with me! Like why are you even like this?!" 

Sungjong thought about it as he tried to figure out why he was so angry, seeing Yookyung interact with Sunggyu!? He knows they are friends and he is in the same friendship group as the two of them but seeing them laugh and seeing Yookyung whisper into Sunggyu's ears, that simple sight made him click as if he had gotten so angry and never had he hated such a sight before but why was he like this?! In fact now that Yookyung mentioned it, why does he turn cold towards Yookyung when seeing sights like that?! 

"Well what did I do to deserve that coldness?!" Yookyung repeated her question.

"I don't know..." Sungjong didn't really know what to say to her. "I guess I rubbed off my bad mood onto you?" 

"What made you even become like that?!" Yookyung looked at him, not knowing why he turns into this cold weirdo. "In fact why are you becoming much colder than you were before?! What is up with you nowadays Sungjong?"

Sungjong thought about the questions himself, not really knowing why things, relating to Yookyung, makes him tick in the wrong way and well why does it even affect him? He wondered as he thought about the past where Yookyung, interacting with the guys, didn't bother him at all but now it really gets to him and bothers him in the wrong way.

"Forget that I even asked!" Yookyung saw him staring into space again, making her even more angry.

"Wait!" Sungjong got out of the bed and walked towards her. "I'm sorry for last night!"

"I've heard that before!" Yookyung turned to her side, ready to walk off but Sungjong grabbed hold of her wrist which alarmed the girl. "What are you---" 

"I'll make it up to you!" Sungjong looked into her eyes, affecting her with his eye contact already. "Let's go out!" 

Yookyung's heart immediately started to beat in the fastest speed as she heard that special sentence the person that had affected her and was always in her mind and the reason why she was so happy at times and so sad at another and so mad at others.How someone can affect another in tremendous ways, it sure is funny, mysterious yet ever so obvious! 

"There's a place!" Sungjong continued his sentence. "So let's go there and spend some time together like best friends?''

Yookyung's heartbeat immediately decreased as she heard him finish his full sentence,making the "let's go out" to be nothing but a friendly event of two friends going out to ice skate which made her disappointed for sure but not that sad as it was considered a date,maybe not for him she thought but for her,she was secretly considering it a date where it was just the two of them.

"Let's go!" Yookyung replied,completely forgetting about the others as she agreed to be alone with him.

"Let's hurry before anyone finds out or stops us!" Sungjong quickly hurried to get dressed, making Yookyung to do the same.

 

Naeun was busy, trying to keep the room tidy by picking up any clothing she had thrown onto the floor but her annoyance got higher as she saw Myungsoo not bothering to help her out or even focus any of his attention to the nearby mess, trying to show that he was too busy, reading his book that he hasn't put down ever since they had gotten into the hotel room.

"Are you just going to read or are you going to help me out?!" Naeun hissed at him, who wasn't even bothering to bat an eye at her.

"Read!" Myungsoo continued his focus completely on his book.

"I am not just cleaning my mess!" Naeun grumbled at him.

"It's all your mess! Look on the floor and see if anything belongs to me" Myungsoo scoffed again, not bothering to even look at her. "You won't find a single thing since I am not messy like you!" 

"Helping out would be great rather than you blabbering your stupid mouth!" Naeun cursed at him as she continued to pick up only her mess, which was the only mess on the floor.

"Number 2---" Myungsoo was interrupted.

"YA!" Naeun got annoyed even more. "Again with this?!" 

"Remember the contest we did where all this Las Vegas was possible?" Myungsoo smirked as he finally got his eyes off his book and onto Naeun.

"Yeah, what about it?" Naeun started to fear slightly as she could sense something wasn't going to be right.

"Well I believe I had done a favour to you isn't it?" Myungsoo smirked wider as his eyes evily glittered.

"Why do I feel you want something out of me?" Naeun could really sense something wrong was going to happen.

"Exactly!" Myungsoo quietly chuckled as he had a plan up his sleeve. "Today we have different plans!" 

"We?!" Naeun blinked her eyes, not knowing where this was going.

"Number 2, I've decided to fulfill your fantasy!" Myungsoo smirked at her.

"W-What do you mean?!" Naeun could really feel her cheeks burning up as she felt nervous.

"You're so cute number 2!" Myungsoo could clearly see her blushing, making her to turn around as she covered her cheeks with her two hands.

"YA SHUT UP AND JUST SAY WHAT YOU WANT!!!" Naeun angrily hissed as she hated being this embarrassed and how Myungsoo could make her be like this.

"Fine today you and I are going somewhere else!" Myungsoo closed his book as he looked at his entertainment. "I have something planned for you and I!" 

"What about the others?" Naeun blinked her eyes as she turned her head towards his direction.

"The others, well they can spend their time doing whatever they want but you and I are going somewhere else!" Myungsoo replied, already laughing at how he knew his plan was going to turn out.

"Hey why are you laughing?!" Naeun could see Myungsoo was laughing at something he was thinking, wanting to know what it was. "And where are you taking me?! In fact why should I even go?!" 

"I thought you were always true to what you believed Naeun Son? Didn't you say all favours need to be returned?" Myungsoo blackmailed her, acting like he was surprised. "I am surprised you don't follow your own principles Number----"

"I never said no!" Naeun glared at him as she didn't like anyone questioning her principles. "I will go with you but where exactly are you taking me?" 

"Get ready!" Myungsoo got off his bed. "Just remember to wear pants, you will know why later on when we do what I want!" 

Naeun watched Myungsoo smirk and evily chuckle to himself as he went inside the bathroom. She just proceeded to blink her eyes as she stood still, not really knowing what to expect or how to react but whatever Myungsoo was planning, she would be lying if she said she wasn't quite nervous for it deep down.

"Let's see what Mr.Arrogant jerk has planned!" Naeun scoffed as she looked through her closet.

 

Sunggyu lazily rolled himself towards the other side, that was facing Hayoung before immediately being startled as he saw Hayoung's face leaning extremely close to his.

"Hayoung you scared me!" Sunggyu groaned as he placed his hand on his chest.

"Sunggyu I have a thought!" Hayoung watched Sunggyu sit up and lean against the bed, looking at her with his chinky eyes.

"What's that?" Sunggyu stretched his arms in the air.

"Why don't we sneak off?" Hayoung had her eyes wide open as a wide smile immediately appeared on her face.

"Sneak off?!" Sunggyu could see the excitement on Hayoung's face. "What do you mean?" 

"I mean you and me, let's sneak off somewhere!" Hayoung explained.

Sunggyu immediately had his full attention at Hayoung as he could feel his happiness growing with the thought that Hayoung, herself, had expressed this idea to him.

"You mean me and you alone?" Sunggyu could feel fireworks in his chest, bursting with joy at the wonderful thought.

"Yeah!" Hayoung smiled, making Sunggyu to feel like he was in heaven. "It will be fun!" 

"Yeah yeah it will be so we should do it!" Sunggyu couldn't have been happier. "Heck let's do it now!!!" 

"Now but what about the others? Shouldn't we invite a few people to sneak off with?" Hayoung questioned but Sunggyu wasn't having it, he didn't care and to lose this alone time with Hayoung was definitely a no no. 

"To hell with them! If we don't hang out with them for a day then the world isn't over!" Sunggyu got out of the bed, not being able to contain his happiness and excitement. "Anyway come on Hayoung, let's get ready quick!" 

"Alright! This is the Sunggyu I want!" Hayoung happily giggled as she got out of the bed. 

*And this is the Sunggyu you will get, my sweet sweet Hayoung!* Sunggyu smiled widely as he was so excited to spend the whole day with Hayoung.

 

"Morning!" Sungyeol greeted as he saw Namjoo opening her eyes.

"Ah Morning!" Namjoo cutely yawned as she got up. "How long did I sleep?" 

"We're on holiday so it's fine!" Sungyeol laughed at her question.

"Oh I forgot!" Namjoo giggled. "My parents wouldn't like it if I slept later than my sleeping schedule." 

"You have a sleeping schedule?!" Sungyeol was stunned, surprised to even hear such a thing.

"Isn't that normal?" Namjoo blinked her eyes at Sungyeol's reaction, surprised to see him look so shocked.

"No...in fact you're the first person I heard to even have such a thing." Sungyeol replied before realising something. "We're going back to Korea in 2 days...." 

"O-Oh?! I didn't realise how much time we have left after having so much fun here!" Namjoo eye-smiled as she giggled and ruffled her hair. "I guess time flies when we have fun huh?" 

Sungyeol thought about what could mean, now with Namjoo having mainly school and after school times to stick with, they couldn't hang out as much as she was allowed to hence causing him to think about what to do to make the journey even more memorable for her.

"What are you thinking?" Sungyeol heard Namjoo question him, making him to look at her as he thought of something.

"Say Namjoo how did you find the time when we bunked school together for the first time?" Sungyeol smirked as he gotten an idea.

"It was wonderful!" Namjoo smiled brightly. "I really enjoyed it!" 

"Well what do you think about doing it again then?" Sungyeol flashed his smile at her, making her to blink her eyes.

"But to leave the others?" Namjoo titled her head to the side.

"Do you want to call the others along then?" Sungyeol wondered.

"I guess we can speak to Bomi and Dongwoo about it,can't we?" Namjoo questioned as she got off the bed.

"Fine." Sungyeol walked after her, towards DongMi's bedroom to speak to them.

Sungyeol grabbed hold of the note he saw on the door, which was written that DongMi weren't around for the day so the members are free to go off since the two has some private busy plans.

''Private busy plans eh?'' Sungyeol smirked as he got an idea. ''Say Namjoo I think we should be off to our private busy plans then!''

''Will everyone be fine with it?'' Namjoo blinked her eyes.

''Well two people have already done it so I see no harm in following their plans so come on let's hurry!'' Sungyeol quickly walked back to the hotel room as he grabbed Namjoo's wrist alongside, pulling her away.

 

Eunji groaned as she opened her eyes and got up to sit up from the bed, stretching her arms alongside as she yawned again. She wondered what today might bring as she realised that it was one of the last days she was going to be in the country but her eyes went to the loud snoring Hoya that looked like he was sleeping like there was no tomorrow, smiling as he slept so peacefully which caught Eunji's attention. She observed the guy looking so happy to sleep like that but then she immediately frowned.

''Look at him sleeping like that!'' Eunji hissed before she leaned closer to his ear. ''YA GET UP BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!''

Hoya immediately flinched as he was stunned by the loud yelling that was heard from his ears, hurting his sensitive eardrums as he placed his hand on his ear and glared at the laughing girl that enjoyed seeing him look scared.

''HEY!'' Hoya growled at her as he got up to sit up. ''I was sleeping!''

''I know.'' Eunji laughed once again, covering as she giggled.

''What was that all about then?!'' Hoya glared at her.

''A wake up call to wake up in time!'' Eunji replied as she got out of her bed.

Hoya grabbed hold of his phone to check the time, making him to be surprised as he was alarmed. ''Oh my god?!''

''What?'' Eunji,who was busy tying her hair, turned around.

Hoya blinked his eyes once as he saw the pretty sight of Eunji before he shook his head to focus. ''It's already 12!''

''What?!'' Eunji was surprised as she got out of the hotel room to alert the others. ''Hello Namjoo? Sungyeol? Hello?''

Hoya got out of his bed and poked his head out of the room, looking at Eunji knocking on the door and waiting to hear an answer or the door open but nothing happened, causing her to tilt her head as she wondered what was going on.

''Try someone else.'' Hoya suggested.

Eunji went to the next door and knocked on it, waiting to hear a reply. ''Hello Naeun? Myungsoo? Hello?''

''That's strange.'' Hoya commented on how they didn't answer their door as well.

''Sunggyu? Hayoung? Hello?'' Eunji went on the third door and still didn't hear any reply. ''Where is everyone?''

''Try Sungjong and Yookyung!'' Hoya suggested, making Eunji to do so and still hear no reply. ''No reply again? What is going on?''

''Dongwoo and Bomi have left a note....they're on a private busy plan apparently....'' Eunji rolled her eyes as she could properly guess what was going on.

''So the love birds have left us alone for their plan I see.'' Hoya replied before going to the nearby door. ''Woohyun? Chorong? Are you two in there?''

Eunji leaned towards Hoya as she waited for the door to be open and the two saw Woohyun opening the door with his hair looking messy whereas Chorong was on the bed, crossing her arms against her chest and looking quite angry.

''What even---'' Before Eunji could finish her question, Woohyun turned to his side to glare at Chorong which shocked HoJi as they saw a red mark on his cheek.

''Don't even ask!'' Woohyun growled at Chorong as his eyes squinted even further at her.

Both HoJi just kept quiet as they looked at each other, wondering what lead to the red mark that looked like a slap from Chorong's hand but before they could be distracted by it, Eunji cleared as she decided to move on from it.

''So!'' Eunji spoke. ''I guess you two are here so that's great!''

''Guess you two are here? What do you mean?'' Woohyun asked.

''Everyone else is gone!'' Hoya informed, making WooRong both to be surprised.

''What?!'' Woohyun's eyes went wide.

''Gone where?!'' Chorong got up from her bed.

''They all went on their own ''private busy plan'' I guess....'' Hoya shrugged his shoulders.

''Private busy plan?! What?'' Chorong couldn't believe this. ''We're supposed to be in this together, not go off and wonder by ourselves!''

''Exactly! I don't see why everyone went off in their plans!'' Eunji nodded her head. ''That being said I think we should----''

''Not too fast!'' Woohyun interrupted as he got an evil smirk. ''I suggest you two have your own plans for today as Chorong is busy as well!''

''WHAT?!'' Both Eunji and Chorong exclaimed, surprised by what they heard from Woohyun.

''What are we going to do by ourselves?'' Hoya didn't know what to do.

''Think about it! It's not like it's your first time alone ex-lovers so goodbye!'' Woohyun smirked as he held the door closer.

''Now wait just a second you---'' Before Chorong could even complete her sentence, Woohyun closed the door.

Both HoJi looked at the door being shut then at each other as they blinked their eyes, not knowing what to do and realising how awkward it had suddenly become which caused Hoya to blink his eyes as he looked away whereas Eunji gulped her saliva as she ruffled her hair, wondering why and how the two had even become this awkward out of nowhere.

''First one in the room decides what to do for the day!'' Hoya suddenly yelled as he ran to the hotel room.

''YA Wait up!'' Eunji ran after him.

 

Chorong immediately furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at the sight of Woohyun smirking evily at her,liking how he just took control of the situation there but she wasn't going to let him have his way. She wasn't going to let him win no matter what since she hated the guy with all her heart.

''What are you trying to do you idiot?!'' Chorong wanted to kill him.

''Oh I don't know...'' Woohyun acted like he was stretching his arms in his own pace. ''Maybe try to get a favour that was owed to me before?''

''What?'' Chorong raised her eyebrow,not realising what he was talking about. ''I don't get you.''

''Maybe the night walk with the friends and the time I saved you, will make you remember....'' Woohyun replied. ''I saved you from death and you replied ''I guess I owe you one'' isn't it?''

Chorong's eyes went wide open as she remembered the exact scene and the exact words, cursing Woohyun's brain for not forgetting such a memory and now she had no choice but to bow down to his request as he wanted something from her and she knew it wasn't going to be easy for her.

''Alright what do you want?'' Chorong crossed her arms as she just wanted to get this over and done with.

''Ooooo I don't know....so many choices you know....'' Woohyun smirked as he got excited with all the ideas.

''YA Just say it!'' Chorong knew he was teasing her. ''I want to get this over and done with!''

''Just get ready Chorong Park!'' Woohyun smiled. ''I'll take you to the place.''

Chorong watched him walk inside the bathroom, making her to not exactly know what to expect and how to react as she knew he was going to do something to get revenge from her yet maybe this could be a new exciting experience to have fun isn't it? Both of the sides of went to the left side as curiosity occured in her mind, thinking about exactly how would this day be like?

*You better surprise me Woohyun Nam!* Chorong decided to go along with the plan.

 

''So miss.midget----'' Hoya grinned as a way of breaking the silence.

''YA!? Where did that come from?!'' Eunji glared at him as she didn't wanted to hear him . ''Besides you're not even that tall and neither am I!''

''I guess you have a point midget!'' Hoya teased before he tilted his head as he didn't know what to do. ''So what should we do?''

''We?'' Eunji blinked her eyes as she looked at him.

''We're the only ones without a plan in the group....'' Hoya awkwardly replied as he didn't have any ideas. ''I guess we should do something together isn't it? I mean the others are together so....''

''Why are you so awkward about it?'' Eunji raised her eyebrow, feeling weird about his awkward behaviour. ''It's not like it's the first time we're going to be alone together! Sheesh stop being such a girl about it, you idiot!''

''Who are you calling an idiot, you idiot!'' Hoya rolled his eyes.

''Don't use my insult when I already used it!'' Eunji growled at him before she got an idea. ''Oh I-I got an idea!''

''An idea?'' Hoya was interested. ''Like what? What should we do?''

''We should take advantage of this hotel!'' Eunji smiled. ''I mean we're in a five star hotel and we have got lots of facilities to do that we might never get to experience again!''

''Oh you do have a point!'' Hoya thought about what Eunji said to him. ''So what should we do in here?''

''Today's plan is to have fun in the hotel!'' Eunji clapped her hands. ''And.....''

''And?'' Hoya raised his eyebrow as he heard what she just said.

''I need you to teach me something!'' Eunji pointed at him. ''You're going to be my teacher today!''

''Eh? Teacher? For what?'' Hoya scratched his temple as he raised his eyebrow, not knowing what Eunji was talking about.

''You'll know what I mean so come on!'' Eunji held his wrist as she was ready to get the plan started.

''What is this girl thinking?!'' Hoya whispered to himself.

 

During the taxi journey, Dongwoo couldn't take how quiet things had become ever since Bomi had stopped rambling on and on, which made him stop his bet with her as he knew he was going to spend the whole day with the girl whether she spoke or not by the looks of things. Seeing they were almost nearby, Bomi immediately opened the door of the taxi even though the driver didn't even push his foot on the breaks which caused both Dongwoo and the driver to nag at her for her careless behaviour, making Bomi to give off that foolish goofy smile of hers.

''I know you're excited and we're here so calm down!'' Dongwoo laughed at her.

''We're going to see Sunhyun again!'' Bomi felt a closer bond with the baby, something that she couldn't describe but knew she never felt before.

''You really want to see her that bad? You're acting like you are her aunt or something.'' Dongwoo gave her a weird look.

''You wanna know why?'' Bomi smirked as she leaned closer to his face. ''It's cause I am, Mr Bomi Yoon!''

''You seem pretty confident over it? How do you know it won't fail?'' Dongwoo gave her a look.

''You're already considered as my boy, it's just a matter of time before you become my boy!'' Bomi wiggled her eyebrows as a way of being flirty in a silly manner.

''Over confidence?'' Dongwoo raised his eyebrow.

''Nope! Just the perfect amount of confidence when it's about me and you babe!'' Bomi smirked.

The driver immediately interrupted the two's conversation as it was time for them to get out of his taxi, making Dongwoo to pay him the fare before the two got out of the taxi and looked at the house they were expecting to go inside.

''I wonder if Sunhyun's been sleeping or not?'' Bomi happily smiled as she looked at the house in front of them.

''Maybe she is?'' Dongwoo wondered as he walked closer to the house.

''Let me knock! Let me knock!'' Bomi happily exclaimed as she knocked loudly on the door a couple of times.

''YA! Be more gentle when knocking!'' Dongwoo nagged at her, fearing that she might wake the baby up.

The two heard cries from Sunhyun, getting louder and louder before the door was opened and there they saw a tired looking Sunyoung holding Sunhyun in her arms. Sunyoung's eyes seemed pretty tired-looking and her hair was messy but a bright smile came on her face when she saw Dongwoo and Bomi standing at the door.

''Ah Dongwoo and Dongwoo's girlfriend! What a lovely surprise!'' Sunyoung smiled brightly at them.

''Give us the baby, we're here to look after her!'' Bomi grinned widely before standing in front of where Sunhyun was looking at. ''Hello baby, I'm back!''

''If you want to look after her then by all means, please do!'' Sunyoung felt relieved as she handed Sunhyun over to Bomi. ''I've been looking after her for the whole night! Argh I feel so tired!''

''Where's Jonghyun hyung?'' Dongwoo questioned as he looked around the house.

''That idiot's been sleeping his heart away!'' Sunyoung growled. ''I haven't had the chance to rest at all.''

''We'll be here so I think you should rest!'' Bomi giggled. ''Sunhyun and I get along really well so it won't be a problem!''

''Ah what a wonderful girlfriend you have, Dongwoo!'' Sunyoung sighed in relief as she clapped her hands in happiness. ''She's a real keeper!''

''Of course! Bomi Yoon will always do a great job!'' Bomi grinned widely while Dongwoo just rolled his eyes.

''Thank you so much Bomi!'' Sunyoung sighed happily before making her way to the bedroom. ''I can finally sleep in peace!''

 

Namjoo happily looked around the pretty sights of the city as her head turned this way then that way then this way again then that way again, refusing to let her eyes escape even a small part of the city from her eyesight. Ever since she's been free, she felt like travelling has been such a delightful activity especially with Sungyeol, who always suggests and shows her the wonderful things in life. Her head glanced over at Sungyeol, who looked around the place as well as had his eye on his phone.

''What are you doing?'' Namjoo was curious.

''Trying to find things we could do around Las Vegas!'' Sungyeol replied. ''Just walking around the place won't be fun.''

''Have you found anything for us to do?'' Namjoo wondered.

''A tower?'' Sungyeol looked at the huge tower that was across the road. ''Apparently we can go up and see the view of the city from the tower, do you want to try it?''

''That seems interesting!'' Namjoo clapped her hands twice. ''We should try it!''

''Are you sure?'' Sungyeol wondered if the girl was afraid of heights or not. ''I mean---''

''We should!'' Namjoo nodded her head.

''But really the tower is---'' Sungyeol really wanted her to know what she was going to get involved in.

''We've got nothing to lose!'' Namjoo eye-smiled at him as she held his hand gently. ''Shall we then, Sungyeol?''

Sungyeol glanced at her hand holding his ever so softly before looking at her sweet face brightly smiling at his direction, how could he say no to person like her?

''If you say so then!'' Sungyeol shrugged her shoulders.

''Come on!'' Namjoo got excited as she grabbed his hand and ran across the road to get there quickly.

Sungyeol looked at how excited and eager the girl was in letting loose and explore new sights that he completely forgot how both of them were carelessly running across the road, making the cars to push their horns as loudly as they can with yells of anger following after. Sungyeol immediately grabbed hold of the girl and hugged her as he wanted to make sure she would be safe whereas Namjoo stayed still as her eyes went wide open with how Sungyeol had suddenly held her into his embrace, both of them not knowing that a crowd of people were watching them.

''S-Sungyeol...I-I....c-can't...'' Namjoo found it hard to voice out her struggles.

Sungyeol immediately let go as he realised both the crowd were watching them and Namjoo snuggled up in his embrace. ''I-I...I'm sorry!''

''It's fine but I think we should get going.'' Namjoo wanted to get away from the staring crowd.

Sungyeol walked alongside Namjoo with their eyes on the tall tower, feeling curious to see what views they might look from the tower but Sungyeol's eyes caught on something else.

''Hey Namjoo, what is this?'' Sungyeol pointed at a huge banner on the entrance with a lot of people going in and out of the place.

''Seems like there is an event going on by the looks of it...'' Namjoo titled her head, feeling curious to see what was going inside.

''Let's take a look.'' Sungyeol walked ahead but was stopped by a guard, who was pointing to the counter beside. ''Seems like I have to pay to get inside.''

''It sure looks like something fun is going on in there.'' Sungyeol could hear the excitement in the girl's voice was dying down a lot.

Sungyeol was curious to see what was going on inside hence making him give out a bunch of notes to the counter and in return he got a two tickets and a few changes. Not knowing if he was allowed in, he showed the guard two tickets in his hand which the guard nodded his head and pointed them to go in.

''I think we can go in now.'' Sungyeol nodded his head at her. ''He stopped us so we buy tickets to go in.''

The two walked inside the huge venue, glancing at the people around them that had souvenirs of all kinds on them and with them ranging from huge big ones like hats and scarfs to small ones like teddy bears and key rings. They walked further inside and behold they were amazed to see a bunch of attractions and food stalls all around the venue similiar to an amusement park. Sungyeol noticed there were different kind of flags all around the place with some he recognised like the American flag, Japanese flag and Chinese flag which made he glance around to see if there was a Korean one.

''What is going on in here?'' Namjoo had no clue where she was.

''Let's explore around the place.'' Sungyeol gestured her to follow him.

Their eyes were surprised to see the sights they saw like there was a small bank of river or water in the venue that had a route. Sungyeol noticed a few boats passing around him, making him to assume the boat ride must be for people who want to go all around the huge venue but he was also surprised that there would be an indoor boat ride in the first place.

''I don't know where we are but I like this place.'' Namjoo saw so many new things she had never seen before.

''This place is actually pretty cool.'' Sungyeol commented but his attention immediately went to Namjoo. ''Are you hungry?''

''Maybe a little bit...'' Namjoo was embarassed her stomach growled so loudly that even Sungyeol could hear it in such a loud place.

''I saw a couple of food courts here and there so let's go over there.'' Sungyeol noticed how the place was getting even more crowded. ''There's a lot of people here, we might get lost so hold on.''

Namjoo could feel her heart racing faster as she felt Sungyeol's hand grab hold of hers, gripping it once his hand cupped against hers. She could feel the crowd pushing against her but she didn't wanted to loose sight or touch of Sungyeol hence gripping tighter to make sure they couldn't be apart.

''I think I see a Korean one.'' Sungyeol found a way to get rid of his confusion. ''Excuse me excuse me!''

''Oh are you Korean?'' The old lady gasped surprisingly at him.

''Yes ahjumma! Finally we can speak Korean!'' Sungyeol exclaimed happily. ''We're tourists here and we don't have any clue where we are or what is going on here.''

''This is the International Culture Convention, it's held once a year here where lots of different countries come and present either food or attractions to people who decide to come.'' The old lady explained. ''I see you and your girlfriend are enjoying your time here.''

''H-Huh?'' Sungyeol felt a bit embarrassed.

''Make sure to hold her tightly since people get lost here really easily.'' The old lady teased, causing the two to look at their hands still clasped together.

''O-Oh...'' The two let go of each other's hands.

Sungyeol felt a bit shy over what happened but he shook his head to get rid of the awkwardness, focusing on getting more information about the place instead. ''So what are the events here like that boat ride? Are there any more attractions?''

''That boat ride represents the famous Venice boat ride from Italy, it will definitely be good for you two to go on however the wait is really long.'' The old lady explained. ''There are other attractions you two can go on like over here, you can go on a mini Great wall of China bridge while over at that side you can go on the Effiel tower from France and you can even go on the Sakura Cherry Blossom trees walk that is around here somewhere.''

''The tower!'' Namjoo remembered how both of them saw the tower from the outside. ''So that was what we were looking at. It looks pretty tall from the outside.''

''I reckon we should get some food before heading over to the tower.'' Sungyeol suggested, knowing how loud her stomach growled before.

 

Eunji grinned widely as she opened the bathroom door widely after changing into her outfit and had her arms wide open into the air in front of Hoya, who was lazily sat down on his bed with his phone in between his two hands. He raised his eyebrow as he took his attention off the phone and looked at Eunji from head to toe, noticing that she had a swimsuit on that made her look and resemble like a child more than a old teenager that she was.

''Oh look, a lost child is in my room.'' Hoya went back to playing his phone.

''Get up already!'' Eunji groaned as she stormed towards Hoya and pulled him up however the guy refused. ''Come on Hoya! We're supposed to do something like everyone else!''

''Like what?'' Hoya lazily asked yet continued to play his phone. ''What can we possibly do in this hotel?''

''We're not spending the whole day trapped in this stupid room for a start!'' Eunji hissed before grabbing hold of his arm and pulling him for the millionth time. ''Come on Hoya! You're going to be my teacher like planned so get up already!''

''Be your teacher? For what? Doing what?'' Hoya scoffed as he gave her a look.

''You're going to teach me swimming!'' Eunji replied with a smile. ''I really want to learn and I know you're not bad at it so you have got to teach me!''

''Teach you? Do I really have to?'' Hoya groaned once again. ''Why don't you get Daehyun to do it?''

''I would if he was here!'' Eunji glared at him. ''BUT he isn't so I'll go with my second best choice, which is you!''

''Well your second best choice doesn't want to do it so run along now!'' Hoya went back to lying down on the bed and looking at his phone.

''Give me that!'' Eunji snatched the phone off his hand.

''HEY!'' Hoya immediately sat up on the bed. ''Give me that!''

''Please Hoya! Please teach me swimming!'' Eunji pouted cutely. ''I really really want to learn!''

''Don't think you look cute or anything!'' Hoya looked away even though he knew he was lying with what he had just said.

''So you're going to teach me right?'' Eunji eye-smiled at him as she held his hand.

Hoya stared at Eunji's bright face sparkling at her and well how could he say no to such a happy face especially with the adorable aegyo she had just done to him, was her childhood cuteness coming back in his eyes or had the cuteness in Eunji Jung never actually left? He could feel the warmth in her hands warming his slightly cold hands, liking the soft texture of her hands against the slightly roughness of his hands as if it was just perfect opposites attract or a yin yang kind of scenerio.

''YA HOYA!'' Eunji yelled in his ears, startling Hoya out of his daydream. ''Can we go already?!''

''Argh you brat!'' Hoya massaged his ears slightly. ''Alright alright let me change quickly and then we'll go!''

''Make it quick!'' Eunji ordered as she went on playing Hoya's phone, completely not seeing the slight glare Hoya had given her.

 

Naeun looked outside the taxi as it stopped after a long time, she wondered where exactly did Myungsoo take her and what were they supposed to be doing in a place that looked like it wasn't a tourist attraction at all, in fact it was all just a land of green grass peacefully being blown away by the wind. She titled her head slightly as her eyes wondered around the area that she had no idea as to how the two were going to spend time in this place.

''Ready to go?'' Myungsoo whispered in Naeun's ear, startling the girl as she looked back at him.

''Where is this place? What are we going to do here?'' Naeun growled at her as she pulled her body away from him.

''Get out of the taxi first then you'll know!'' Naeun glared at Myungsoo as she watched him get out of the taxi.

''Now if you have any funny ideas of----'' Naeun found herself, admiring the way Myungsoo's hair was being blown away.

''Funny ideas of what?'' Myungsoo raised his eyebrow at her. ''And like what?''

''What are we supposed to do here?!'' Naeun grumbled as she crossed her arms and shook her head to get over her slight admiration she had just felt for her rival.

Was she going crazy she wondered as she was finding it really surprising that she was finding her arch nemisis, the guy who she had always been arguing and fighting with, to be good looking for even a slight second?

*Naeun, you're going crazy over the lack of sleep!* Naeun shook her head again, shaking the thoughts off.

''Aren't you going to ask what I have planned for us today?'' Myungsoo stood next to her with a smile.

''What is it, Myungsoo?'' Naeun gave him a look before she saw Myungsoo pointing up to the sky. ''The sky? Are we watching the clouds or something?''

''Even better!'' Myungsoo smirked as he pointed at something for Naeun to look at. ''That's our activity for the day!''

Naeun's eyes went to what Myungsoo was pointing at yet her face immediately turned pale as she realised what Myungsoo wanted to do with her. She observed a few parachutes immediately bursting in the sky and slowly yet steadily a bunch of people fell into the ground, making her realise that Myungsoo had taken her here to skydive which made her look at the man with eyes screaming danger since this was her biggest fear and Myungsoo had taken her here regardless of the fact that he knew the girl was scared of heights big time.

''Skydiving?! Are you freakin' crazy Myungsoo?!'' Naeun raised her voice as she could feel her body slightly shaking just by looking at what she had just saw. ''You want to kill me or something!?''

''No one said anything about me wanting to kill you, I'm just taking you out here for a little fun that's all!'' Myungsoo shrugged his shoulders as he walked ahead. ''It's not going to be that bad!''

''Not that bad?! Easy for you to say, you bastard!'' Naeun shrieked as the fear was starting to get to her even more. ''You always want to do stupid things like this!''

''Are you just going to stand there or come with me?'' Myungsoo knew Naeun was just standing there whilst he walked slowly ahead.

''Come with you to what? To my death so I can die at a young age?!'' Naeun blinked her eyes. ''I have a lot to live for! I haven't even experienced half of my life, I don't want to die!''

''Oh don't be so dramatic!'' Myungsoo rolled his eyes. ''Besides I heard you always kept your word like promised isn't it? But what's stopping you now?''

''My love for my life! That's what is stopping me from wanting to do something so stupid like this!'' Naeun growled angrily.

''Fine, don't keep your word! It's a stain to your principle not mine!'' Myungsoo smirked as he knew that he would get to her by saying that. ''I guess this fear of yours will always let me overtake you, number 2!''

Naeun knew Myungsoo was just saying this to get in her head but she wouldn't lie that he was really good at doing this since this was a good hobby of his that he had always done to her ever since they were young but to let something like this always let Myungsoo exploit and take advantage of? Was she really going to let her fear get to her and not let her move past the famous nickname ''number 2'' that she always had? Was she always going to be number 2 because of this fear of hers?

''You're really going to just stand there aren't you?'' Myungsoo turned around and gave her a scoff.

Naeun knew she was really scared of what she was about to witness and face if she agreed to go along with his plan but then again she did give her word on this even though she had no idea of any of this and Myungsoo did make all this Las Vegas trip happen for not only her but the rest of her friends who are enjoying the time of their life so isn't it fair that she this up and give in to the one and only rival the prize that he wants even though her body and heart was completely shaking just by looking at the people jump out of the helicopter?

Her principles came into this as well since they're on the line here where if she agrees to go then she'll not only disappoint herself but prove to her rival that she is a woman of her words but if she doesn't agree to go then she'll disappoint even her family since the Sons, the family she is from, believes that a person should always be true to their words whether it's a positive situation where it benefits them or a negative situation where they face what they have to face.

''Alright if you really don't want to---'' Myungsoo knew her fear of heights was getting the best of the g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter