Exposed

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the conversation with Sungjong, Baekhyun knew what he had to do and in order to get what he wanted, he had to get Yookyung alone without any interruption coming from anyone, especially Sungjong. He had been enough of a nuisance for a day, Baekhyun never wanted to tolerate that guy ever again. He looked around a scapegoat he could make use of easily in order to carry out his plan and wondered exactly who could he utilise?

*Which one of these idiots could I use?* Baekhyun looked around every student carefully, there had to be someone.

Baekhyun walked down the stairs as he became a little more desperate to find someone that looked like he could tell them any bull and they'll believe the stupidiest thing at the blink of an eye. He smirked as he saw his classmate Jisung just minding his own business as he was walking by to get somewhere, Baekhyun felt like Jisung wouldn't say much and would easily do what he wanted if he offered a little incentive along.

''Jisung!'' Baekhyun immediately called out his name, wasting in no time to get hold of the guy.

''Ah Baekhyun.'' Jisung recognised him, wondering why he was calling out his name since they never really spoke a single word to one another. ''Yes?''

''I'm really in a hurry and I need your help!'' Baekhyun pretended to look worried. ''I need to go to Mr.Choi's office since he wants to speak to me immediately but Mrs.Lee, our principal, ordered me to bring Sungjung over to the office. I can't do both of the things at the same time so I was wondering if you could help me out?''

''Me?'' Jisung blinked his eyes, he wasn't really sure if he could since he was quite busy himself.

''Oh come on, help me out please!'' Baekhyun clapsed his hands in a begging manner. ''I'll give you 5000 won for it?''

Baekhyun could see Jisung's face immediately glowed with a smile as his eyes grew wide when he saw the note Baekhyun held in his hand, Baekhyun knew his greed for the note was taking over his initial unsurety of whether he should do what Baekhyun wanted or not. 

''Fine, you got yourself a deal!'' Jisung smiled.

''All you need to do is find Sungjong and get him over to Mrs.Lee's office immediately, she's very angry with him!'' Baekhyun repeated. ''By the looks of how angry she was, I think we will both be in trouble as well if you don't find him on time.''

Jisung grabbed the note Baekhyun handed over to him and pushed it down his pocket but hearing how his principal was in an enraged mood and how he could potentially be punished along was making him slightly terrified.

''I'll find him right now!'' Jisung immediately hurried over, wasting no time as his eyes were determined to look around for Sungjong.

*Idiot!* Baekhyun smirked widely as he saw Jisung looking like he was running over to get hold of Sungjong. *Now what will you do to get Yookyung away from me, Sungjong?*

Baekhyun immediately yet quietly followed behind Jisung since he knew following him would lead him to Yookyung since obviously where Yookyung is, Sungjong was always bound to be around. He was definitely thankful that Jisung was easily tempted and willing to do what he wanted, which was to get Sungjong away, and with no one around Yookyung, he could do what he pleased with her and this time he really needed her alone as he had something in mind that he wanted from her.

 

Most of the group were sat outside on the green grass, the sun was shining beautifully and it seemed like a perfect day to be outside. Namjoo leaned closer to the white flower she was sat nearby and looked at the yellow butterfly, that was sat on top of the flower. She tilted her head as she gotten curious over what the butterfly was doing and Sungyeol had noticed, making him sit next to her.

''Why are you watching the butterfly so closely?'' Sungyeol slightly chuckled as he always found her curiosity adorable.

''I wasn't sure what the butterfly was doing.'' Namjoo blinked her eyes.

''It's collecting pollen.'' Sungyeol briefly answered but then realised it was going to take more than that to explain to Namjoo, who was looking at him as she tried to understand. ''Okay think of a butterfly as someone who collect pollen, which is inside the flower, then they carry it to other plants to help produce new seeds.''

''Oh....'' Namjoo blinked her eyes as she nodded her head.

''Look there's more butterflies there!'' Sungyeol pointed his finger.

Namjoo looked over to where Sungyeol was pointing and saw there were a lot more butterflies than she had expected and they were in different sizes and different colours. Sungyeol looked at Namjoo's eyes growing bigger as started to open, she was truly amazed to see this many different butterflies. It looked like a beautiful variety of colours were around the white flowers that Namjoo rarely had a luxury seeing, sure she did go around the garden outside her family's mansion at times but it just wasn't the same as being on a simple and small land of grass yet seeing a lot of colourful insects.

''Stop flirting!'' Everyone heard a weak voice trying to scowl.

''I'm not flirting!'' Sungyeol knew who it exactly was but was surprised to see her in an unhealthy state. ''What's wrong with you, Hayoung?''

Everyone noticed Hayoung was leaning against the tree with a weak look on her face as she held her hand against her forehead. She was grumbling words, that no one could make what she was saying, as she sighed heavily, causing most people to get closer to her as they checked up on her.

''Are you okay?'' Bomi asked with concern.

''Do you have a fever?'' Chorong placed her hand on her forehead. ''You're burning hot!''

''You were perfectly fine this morning though?'' Dongwoo was surprised to see her health deteriorate like this so quickly.

''Can't someone get ill?!'' Hayoung quickly snapped before she got back to whining.

''Sorry for mentioning!'' Dongwoo had both of his hands up.

Chorong gently lifted Hayoung's head and quickly shifted it on top of her lap as she her head. She always saw Hayoung as a child, not just cause she was the youngest but her behaviour and mannerisms both reflects the immaturity and childishness a child would have. She always reminded Chorong of the children she used to look after in the orphanage once she was in her early teens, how they whine like Hayoung whenever they complained and speak so loudly whenever they argued. While it was obvious that Chorong was worried over Hayoung's unwell state, everyone else were also becoming concerned with how sick the youngest look and they could kinda make some sense with a few of her incoherent mumbling, which sounded like her complaining about her illness.

''Someone buy a bottle of cold water from the canteen now!'' Chorong ordered.

Woohyun could see this was his chance to help Chorong and immediately had a wide smile on his face as he imagined getting that cold water bottle like Chorong wanted before he ran back to where she was and handed it to her so she could help Hayoung drink some to help lower down her high temperature. He could see this was a fool proof plan and it could help make Chorong see him as someone, who wasn't useless and cold like she thought a typical man would be. He was about to speak to let everyone know he was going to do it but unfortunately Dongwoo stood up and beat him to it.

''I'll get it.'' Dongwoo immediately ran off.

Woohyun silently sighed since he actually wanted to say something and stop Dongwoo from running off however it was too late as he could see Dongwoo already running away as fast as he could.

''Dongwoo---'' Bomi was about to get up as she whined at her love running off but she stopped once she saw Chorong grab her wrist as she glared at her.

''Now's not the time!'' Chorong shook her head before she let go of Bomi's wrist, making Bomi pout as she had no choice but to listen to the oldest female.

''Where's Sunggyu when you need him?'' Sungyeol whispered to Woohyun and Myungsoo.

''If he sees her like this then he'll faint out of shock.'' Woohyun silently chuckled.

''I think he'll be back from the bathroom anytime soon.'' Myungsoo went back to reading the textbook.

 

Yookyung wasn't really sure what was exactly happening since she was quite surprised that Baekhyun had left her, all alone with Sungjong, to go somewhere. It wasn't that she wasn't happy about it but it didn't seem quite like him to leave her alone to be somewhere else without pulling her along with him, she had a hunch that something didn't feel right but she wasn't exactly sure what it could be.

Suddenly a realisation hit her that she was all alone with Sungjong, causing her eyes to appear bigger as she was starting to get nervous that she was around her crush. She could feel her heart beating faster and her mind starting to go blank when she tried to think what could she say to make the awkward silence disappear? Actually now that she thinks about it, when were they ever silent like this? It wasn't like them to both be quiet as they've known each other since forever and never really struggled to hold a conversation with one another but this time it was different.She glanced over to Sungjong and saw he was just walking along next to her in a nonchalant manner, it seemed like the silent atmosphere didn't faze or concerned him at all.

She quickly bit her bottom lip for a second as she tried really hard to think over what to say since this quiet atmosphere was starting to become painful for her but then her thoughts began to make her feel happier as the realisation was hitting her that not only was he starting to be around her more but it seemed like the two were starting to be alone a lot more as well. Just look at this incident for an example, they could have been with their friends at the room she assumed they were all probably hanging out in yet what were they doing? Walking along the corridors, God knows why, alongside each other as if wandering around the school property they were already so familiar with was a common idea for two people to do. Her childhood best friend has already developed into a man and she had seen him in a different light but what about him? She kept wondering what could her childhood best friend feel for her? Did he feel anything for her? Should she just talk to him about it and see what he would say or should she start to figure it out by hinting about it and seeing his reactions based on it? Yookyung wasn't too sure if she should even make the first move or even move the conversation into this since they've been friends for so long so what if he didn't feel anything then she would just ruin the friendship isn't it?

''So....'' Both of them looked at each other before Yookyung looked away, the quick eye-contact was making her coy.

''You first.'' Sungjong smiled.

''No, it's okay.'' Yookyung looked back at him and smiled back. ''You first.''

Jisung had a wide smile on his face when he saw Sungjong standing next to Yookyung, he finally found the guy he had wasted a few minutes trying to find. Baekhyun, who was hiding at the end of the corridor, smirked as he knew following Jisung would lead him to Yookyung's path but then a frown appeared on his face as the realisation hit him that Yookyung was not getting away from Sungjong like she promised him that she will. He was determined to make her pay for disobeying what he wanted her to do and essentially lying to him, his face became darker as his blood began to boil over the jealousy of seeing Yookyung look like she was blushing as she was near Sungjong. Was it really that easy for the guy to make her feel happy? Was she really that happy to be around him? Why wasn't she ever like this with him?! All of these questions were making him even more angry as if it was all her fault for not appreciating the rare and blessed opportunity one could have to be Baekhyun Byun's girlfriend.

''Sungjong!'' Jisung immediately grabbed hold of him.

''Yes?'' Sungjong was surprised to see his classmate had grabbed him out of nowhere.

Yookyung observed the interaction without saying anything, she wouldn't lie to herself when she was disappointed to see Jisung had interrupted the moment between them since they were just about to speak and hopefully have a conversation that was going to never stop if it wasn't for their classmate coming in the middle. What could he want with Sungjong considering Jisung never really spoke much to anyone in class?

''I need you to come with me now!'' Jisung tried to pull him. ''It's really urgent!''

''Why?'' Sungjong raised his eyebrow, not understanding what was going on.

''The principal wants to see you right now and she's really angry with you!'' Jisung explained as he pulled Sungjong along to get him to the office immediately. ''Please come or else I'll get in trouble too!''

''But why is she angry with him?'' Yookyung questioned.

''Yeah I didn't even do anything.'' Sungjong had no idea why their principal was angry with them.

''I don't know why she's angry with you but I've been informed to bring you to her so come on!'' Jisung whined a little as he clapsed his hands, wanting Sungjong to just come with him with no questions asked. ''Come on, please!''

''Alright fine, let's go and see what she wants with me.'' Sungjong wanted to get it over and done with but he was a little afraid as he wasn't sure why the principal was angry with him.

''Okay come on, let's go!'' Jisung pulled Sungjong as he hurried over to the principal's office.

Yookyung watched Jisung pull Sungjong in a hurry and she was curious to know what the principal could want with Sungjong out of all people, he rarely got in trouble with the teachers, he always did his work on time and he had nothing on his school record so why was the principal angry with him out of all people? Something about this was making Yookyung feel suspicious, she wasn't sure what was going on but before she could move to follow them to see what was going on, she felt a hand tightly grip her wrist. She didn't even have to look whose hand it was as she had recognised the devil by the way he always firmly held her wrist like a strict parent would hold their little children from getting away from their sight.

''Let's go!'' Baekhyun demanded as he roughly pulled her wrist to indicate that he wanted her to walk.

''Where?'' Yookyung would always follow but this time she didn't know why she started to question him.

''So you dare to question me?'' Baekhyun scoffed as he glared back at her. ''Are you ing serious?''

Yookyung was definitely intimidated with the way Baekhyun's facial expressions grew darker with evil as he raised his voice with anger. ''N-No...''

''Move, now!'' Baekhyun pulled her until he saw a nearby classroom.

Baekhyun could see no one was inside this empty classroom or around the corridor floor they were in, making him to immediately push her inside and Yookyung was definitely surprised with the way he roughly pushed her like that. She could tell that he was in a very bad mood and it didn't take a genius to figure out that Sungjong was the reason why he was behaving like this. She always knew that Baekhyun had a hatred for Sungjong and while he didn't like anyone near her, he was particularly alert about Sungjong and threatened her countless of times to stay away from him, not speak to him and cut all ties from him. It had been like this for months and honestly now that she was definitely aware of her feelings and also the moments she had with her childhood best friend during Las Vegas, she can't see herself to go away from him no matter what. Now that she's aware how fast her heart beats for him and how happy he makes her by just being around him, she can't make herself be away from him and for who? This demonic who does nothing but hit her and countlessly swear at her, threaten her with anger and fear and does nothing but makes her feel like she's pathetic? This couldn't carry on and honestly Yookyung was sick and tired of this, she's had enough of Baekhyun once and for all.

''You promised me you were going to stay away from him but you didn't!'' Baekhyun angrily growled as he glared at her with fists tightly clenched beside his body. ''WHY?!''

Yookyung stared at him, she could see his blood was boiling and there was no doubt that he was going to torment her and give her hell for not doing what he wanted her to do. Although she was still intimidated with Baekhyun, it was like the more she saw him like this, the more common this all seemed to feel as if it wasn't alarming her anymore like all of this was normal behaviour but it wasn't normal behaviour at all. Nobody should tolerate an abusive human being, why should she move heaven and earth to please him and make him happy when he doesn't do a single thing for her? Everytime he's nice to her is when they're around other people to give the impression that they were in love and happy as ever but it was far from the truth. She doesn't even remember the time he's ever made her happy apart from their initial days of dating but how would she know that the guy she met at first, was just an act, that was hiding the real self, who was filled with rage and jealousy.

''I SAID ANSWER ME!'' Baekhyun yelled, startling Yookyung as her attention from her thoughts stopped.

''He's the one around me.'' Yookyung answered back.

''And that means you do nothing else but just allow it to happen?!'' Baekhyun scoffed at the pathetic excuse he heard. ''What happened to ''I'll do whatever you want me to do''? Do you want to see Sungjong hurt like yesterday? It can easily happen again?!''

''I don't want him to be hurt.'' Yookyung remembered how he looked yesterday when the guys helped him.

''Then you're going to do everything I say!'' Baekhyun sternly yet angrily spoke. ''I want you to do something.''

''What?'' Yookyung asked, she had no idea what Baekhyun could want from her.

 

Dongwoo smirked as he couldn't thank heavens enough for the perfect opportunity he had to get away from Bomi, he felt like he had just been released from jail and he was now a free man to do whatever he wanted to do. He knew he had to go get Hayoung that cold water bottle but what if he could get Sunggyu on the way, knowing him and his love for Hayoung, if he hears how sick she is then Romeo would do nothing but hurry over to her assistance with the water bottle and that meant he could be free to hit on and flirt around with the girls around.

Dongwoo walked confidently to the canteen, he could feel eyes staring at him as he made his entrance inside. He looked around and saw a few girls staring at him, causing him to flash his teeth at him as he winked. He smirked after he saw some of the girls smile before he looked back to get that cold water bottle everyone was relying on him to get. He'll get this cold water bottle and give it to Sunggyu then he can come back here to sweet talk these cuties he had just seen, he doesn't recall speaking to these new girls and assumed maybe it was because they were in the other class or in the class year above or below him.

''Please God, help me find Sunggyu on the way!'' Dongwoo whispered as he walked out of the classroom with the bottle in his hand.

Dongwoo recalled before that Sunggyu told them that he was going to go to the toilet and went over to the direction of the toilet area, hoping to find Sunggyu on the way to waste less time in finding him and getting him over to Hayoung so he could spend more time on talking to the new ladies his eyes had caught. He had a wide smile as he imagined speaking about anything and making the girls laugh so easily as they all were around him, trying their best to catch his attention and even fighting for his affections. 

*Dongwoo, you're a smooth tiger!* Dongwoo pushed his hair back with his hand as he looked at his reflection from the glass wall he saw nearby.

Sunggyu was walking out of the toilet area, he grumbled at the huge amount of time he waited for his turn to use the restroom facilities and frowned at the possibility that when he wanted to use the toilet then why was it that a lot of the male students are already there waiting in line. He mentally scolded himself for drinking so much water, reminding himself to only do so when he was at home since at least, he wouldn't have to wait this long for his turn to use the toilet. He sighed as he looked up then stopped as he saw Dongwoo admiring himself as he looked at the glass reflection even more and proceeded to wink at him and flash his teeth as if he was practicing on how he was going to appeal to more ladies.

*How does Bomi tolerate this idiot? What does she even see in him?* Sunggyu shook his head. *If Hayoung could love me as much as Bomi loves Dongwoo then I would be the happiest man in the world!*

Sunggyu had a wide smile on his face as his imagination started to play romantic scenes of him and his long time crush Hayoung. Sunggyu wouldn't lie when he had a couple of ideas on what he was going to do when he would take Hayoung out on dates like take her out on a long walk with their hands intertwined, feed her food at a lovely restaurant where they would have a candlelight dinner and take her out on the movies where they would watch something scary and she would hold onto him for protection as if he would be her saviour.

Dongwoo glanced over when he felt like someone was around him and saw Sunggyu smiling widely as he started to look like he was getting excited with his thoughts and even clapped his hands a few times, making Dongwoo to weirdly look at Sunggyu as he wasn't sure what the older guy was doing. Actually Dongwoo did recall himself look glad with himself with his imagination of impressing girls in his school so maybe Sunggyu was thinking something about the love of his life, yeah that should be the only explanation as to why he was getting all giddy inside but Dongwoo began to chuckle a little, wondering how would the eldest take the news of his beloved becoming unwell? Would he faint out of shock? Would he freeze in shock? Dongwoo wasn't sure but hey he was about to know now as he walked over to get his hands on the leader.

''I finally found you!'' Dongwoo placed his hand on Sunggyu's shoulder, disrupting his imagination. ''What took you so long to go to the bathroom?''

''There was a huge line, I had to wait a long time to get my turn.'' Sunggyu complained with a frown on his face.

''Alright anyway here take this!'' Dongwoo pushed the cold water bottle into Sunggyu's hands. ''Take it to Hayoung!''

''Hayoung? Why?'' Sunggyu wondered.

''She's very sick, Chorong said she's got a high temperature so you gotta take it to her, fast.'' Dongwoo explained.

Dongwoo watched Sunggyu's eyes grow wider as his mouth opened, he saw the elder immediately look at him in shock. ''She's very sick?! Really?!''

''Yes now go to your Juliet, she needs you!'' Dongwoo was about to walk off when Sunggyu grabbed hold of him.

''Now where do you think you're going?!'' Sunggyu frowned.

''What? I told you about Hayoung and gave you the water bottle so my part of the job is done.'' Dongwoo raised his eyebrow, not seeing what else he could do. ''You're wasting your time with me here while your Hayoung is over there, probably crying as her hot fever is troubling her! Go dude!''

''Dongwoo, take me to her now!'' Sunggyu demanded.

''Dude she's over at the garden area with everyone else.'' Dongwoo told him about the gang's whereabouts. ''Just go there and you'll find them.''

''No, I don't want to waste time in finding her since that garden's so big so take me exactly where they are!'' Sunggyu ordered as he refused to let go of Dongwoo.

''But Sunggyu I---'' Dongwoo groaned, wanting to get busy with talking to the ladies he saw over at the canteen, but the older man wasn't having it.

''I swear Dongwoo, if Hayoung gets even more ill because of the time we have wasted in arguing here then you'll see a side of me that no one has ever seen!'' Sunggyu hissed. ''Take me to Hayoung and the others now!''

Dongwoo blinked his eyes, honestly Sunggyu may appear like a guy that's easy to push over and make fun of but if you cross him over and make him angry then Dongwoo could just imagine Sunggyu following through his words and really making sure Dongwoo pay for it. If Sunggyu really meant his words then he wouldn't let you know how exactly he would make you pay for it and that in itself was an anxious part, it's like he'll do something when you weren't expecting it even though you would think he was over the incident and all was well between the two of you. Dongwoo could see two options in front of him but the one he liked was where he was around the girls and flirting with all of them as he enjoyed himself yet if he took that risk then Sunggyu was going to get his revenge and he didn't know how. Just a thought that maybe Sunggyu would ban cooking food for him or screw him over when the oppourtunity came was making Dongwoo worried, maybe the girls could wait as his life was at risk here.

''Alright, don't say I didn't warn you!'' Sunggyu glared at him, assuming Dongwoo wasn't going to take him.

''Wait wait!'' Dongwoo held Sunggyu's shoulder, not wanting him to go away. ''Alright just follow me, I'll take you to her!''

''Let's go, quick!'' Sunggyu was worried over how bad Hayoung's ill condition could be.

 

Jisung eagerly knocked onto the principal's door with Sungjong standing next to him, the principal looked up to see both of them were at the door. She was reading her newspaper when the boys interrupted her free time but Sungjong noticed that principal didn't seem to have any hint of emotion in her face at all, contradicting everything that Jisung had told him about and rushed him in fear that their principal would be even more angry if he delayed bringing him here.

''We're here, Mrs.Lee!'' Jisung spoke.

''Yes?'' Mrs.Lee looked at the two, wondering what they were here for. ''Can I help you?''

''I got Sungjong like you wanted.'' Jisung explained further, reminding her.

''I don't understand what you mean?'' Mrs.Lee wasn't understanding anything that was going on here. ''Why did you bring him here? Is everything okay?''

''Didn't you wanted to see me because you were angry with me?'' Sungjong immediately asked, trying to end the confusion that seemed like it was going to get bigger. ''Jisung brought me here so what is it that I've done to make you angry?''

''I've never asked you to bring Sungjong here.'' Mrs.Lee replied. ''In fact there's nothing that you've done to make me angry.''

''Huh?'' Jisung was really confused with everything, making him to scratch his head as he glanced at the two individuals. ''But I was told---''

''By who?'' Sungjong asked him.

''Baekhyun told me that the principal was very angry with you so he found me and....'' Sungjong angrily clenched his fists, everything made sense now.

Sungjong's eyes immediately shot wide open when the realisation hit him that Yookyung was alone and vulnerable, there was no one around her the last time he remembered seeing her and Baekhyun probably had already taken her away by now. Of course it was his plan to lie to naive Jisung and use him to pull Sungjong away and without him around, Baekhyun now had the perfect opportunity to take his anger out on Yookyung and hurt her even more. He probably had been eager to get her alone to commit another round of a terrible act on her, God knows how much he had already hurt her. It couldn't go on like this, Sungjong wasn't going to allow it to carry on anymore.

Sungjong immediately sprinted away as fast as his legs could take him so he could be there to help Yookyung, protect her from that monster and hopefully put a final end to this ongoing disaster that was going on in her life. Sungjong wasn't going to let Yookyung tolerate anymore of this hell, she had tolerated enough of his anger, enough of his insecurities and enough of his abuse. How much more was she going to allow all of this to happen to her? How is she not tired of it all by now? Doesn't she realise that she doesn't have to go through this? If she doesn't get the message, Sungjong was going to make she gets it today.

 

Dongwoo quickly walked back to the group with the water bottle in his hand however Sunggyu could see Hayoung was on the ground with everyone else all around her, making him to immediately run over to give his love of his attention and be ready to attend to her needs. He kneeled down next to her and saw Hayoung was looking so weak to the point that she wasn't even opening her eyes properly, he was getting even more worried when he heard her trying to breathe but each breath seemed like it was hard for her to take and she was inhaling and exhaling very deeply. He placed his hand against her forehead and was immediately alarmed to feel the boiling hot temperature against his warm hand.

''How could you be careless with your health?!'' Sunggyu immediately frowned.

''It...j-just...happened....'' Hayoung tried to smile but it looked like she was finding it hard to.

''Recess is going to end soon but I don't even think you can go to class like this.'' Chorong blinked her eyes as a worried look appeared on her face. ''In fact you shouldn't, I think you should go home and rest.''

''I...d-don't....feel good....'' Hayoung rolled to the side before she curled into a ball.

Although Sunggyu had a frown on his face, he was extremely worried about Hayoung's health especially after hearing her not only look weak but also sound very weak. Would she even be alright to stand up? He immediately remembered the water bottle Dongwoo had to get for Hayoung, causing him to look up to see where Dongwoo was. He glared as he saw Dongwoo with none other than Bomi, who was hugging him as she laid her head against his chest but this was not the time to be flirting around when Hayoung was extremely ill.

''Dongwoo, give me that damn water bottle already!'' Sunggyu snapped, making everyone look at him with slightly wide eyes.

Dongwoo glared at Bomi since if it wasn't for her blocking his way and keeping him to herself then he woudn't have been yelled at by their leader just now but before he could make him even more angry, Dongwoo immediately did as he was told and gave Sunggyu the water bottle. Sunggyu snatched the water bottle off his hand before immediately trying to open it as fast as he could. He lifted Hayoung's head gently with both of his hands before he placed his right hand on the back of Hayoung's head and used his left hand to feed Hayoung some of the water.

''You need to drink water, drink some now.'' Sunggyu demanded.

''B-But----'' Sunggyu wasn't going to hear Hayoung have her ways again, not when her health was down.

''Hayoung I'm not going to hear no for an answer so do it!'' Sunggyu got the water bottle right on her lips. ''You need to drink more water.''

Hayoung had no other choice but to comply with Sunggyu's demand, making her to drink the water she was fed as much as Sunggyu wanted her to. At first she found the cold liquid made her slightly shiver when it entered all over her hot mouth but she could feel the pain in her head starting to feel lighter as her body started to feel more hydrated and relaxed. By the time she was done drinking the water, not only Sunggyu but everyone else was surprised to see Hayoung had finished all of the water as if she was really dehydrated.

''Dehydration is definitely a cause here.'' Sungyeol pointed out but immediately proceeded to shut up when he saw Sunggyu glaring at him.

''We're going home, come on!'' Sunggyu tried his best to lift Hayoung's body up with the others trying to help.

''I'll take her home.'' Chorong was worried to see the youngest one look so weak to the point that she was finding it hard to even stand up.

''No need, I'll take her! You stay here!'' Sunggyu replied.

The others watched as Sunggyu grabbed Hayoung's body and made her lean against his body, it was hurting him to see her finding it hard to stand up and the poor girl couldn't even open her eyes, it was like she was allergic to sunlight with the way she was refusing to look at anything. Hayoung immediately hid her face against Sunggyu's chest, she didn't wanted to see anyone and could feel almost all of her energy go away by doing nothing but just standing. Sunggyu could tell the girl was feeling uncomfortable with the way she was tightly grabbing his shirt and he felt his protective nature immediately spike up when he heard Hayoung trying to speak to him but finding it hard to.

''What is it?'' Sunggyu asked as he her hair.

''I...want...to...go home....'' Hayoung started to tear up, everything was starting to get dizzy.

''Get me a taxi now!'' Sunggyu ordered the guys. ''I'll take her home!''

Myungsoo, Woohyun and Sungyeol immediately ran towards the school gate to see if there was any taxis driving nearby so they could get it to halt right in front of the school gate so it could be easier for both Sunggyu and Hayoung to walk as little as they could.

''She's got the keys to the house right?'' Dongwoo asked.

''She's got one.'' Bomi nodded her head.

''Are you sure you want---'' Chorong was interrupted when Bomi grabbed her hand.

''He'll take her home and take care of her, just trust him.'' Bomi nodded her head at Chorong, trying to assure her that Sunggyu has got this covered.

''She'll be fine with me!'' Sunggyu replied as he felt horrible to hear Hayoung sound like she was going to tear up any second now.

''WE'VE GOT THE TAXI!'' Woohyun screamed to get the others' attention.

''Hayoung we're going to walk for a bit to get to the taxi, I'm going to take you home okay.'' Sunggyu explained what he was going to do to Hayoung, who only nodded her head once to show she has got the message. ''I'm going to start walking now, please walk along.''

Sunggyu tried to walk at the pace Hayoung was able to and wanted to make it as comfortable as he could for his love to cope, she must have a really bad illness if she wasn't even able to stand up properly. She was literally against Sunggyu with her face all snuggled against his chest and her hands tightly gripping pieces of Sunggyu's shirt. Hayoung tried to walk and cope with her heavy head but it was like every step she took, it was making her feel exhausted and fragile as if she was going to collapse any second now. Could she even carry on with this short journey that felt like it was never going to end?

''Are we....there...yet?'' Hayoung was hoping for an possible answer.

''We're almost there, just a little more to go.'' Sunggyu softly whispered to her.

Sunggyu could literally feel Hayoung's body shaking vigorously as if he was going through the torment Hayoung's body was putting her through, he started to become worried and in fear if Hayoung's body would just give up on her and collapse on the school ground. The taxi was so close yet it felt so far with the pace they were walking in, he had to get her in that vehicle and get home as soon as possible. Sunggyu tightly held Hayoung by wrapping his left arm around his waist whilst his right arm was around her back and quickly fasten his pace so they could be in front of that taxi's door.

''Sunggyu!'' Hayoung immediately whined when he fastened the walking speed they were walking in.

''We're at the taxi Hayoung.'' Sunggyu informed.

Sunggyu helped Hayoung get inside the taxi and placed her against one of the seats, she immediately laid her head down as she found it hard to even sit up properly. Sunggyu sighed deeply, hoping the pain his love was in would be over and done with soon, and quickly adjusted the seatbelt on her before securing it against her fragile body. He got inside the taxi the other way, letting Hayoung be near to the door so it would be easier for her to get out when they reach their apartment, before he placed the seatbelt on. The others watched as Sunggyu grabbed Hayoung's head and placed it on his lap before checking to see if she was okay and comfortable. They could all see Hayoung's eyes were tightly shut, it felt like it would have gotten worse for her if she opened her eyes and got exposed to the sunlight around her.

''Feel free to use anything in the house.'' Bomi offered.

''We'll be home in two hours after the classes.'' Chorong informed.

''Thank you for helping Hayoung, Sunggyu!'' Naeun smiled as she closed the taxi door.

''Ahjussi, please drive as quickly as you can!'' Sunggyu requested as the car engine started to turn on. ''Hayoung, we're going to get home soon okay.''

Hayoung grunted to let him know she heard him but she was extremely worried, hoping to get home as soon as possible since if she doesn't arrive home soon enough then she might just vomit all over the taxi any second soon. Hayoung's head was hurting her so much that it felt like someone had tied her to a round wheel and spun it non stop even though she's been begging for it to stop.

*Please get me home now!* Hayoung tightly held Sunggyu's jacket as she tightened her closed eyes.

 

Baekhyun remembered the conversation he had with Sungjong where he disclosed what everyone actually thought about his relationship with Yookyung, was no one really convinced that his relationship with Yookyung was real or good? He did everything to show everyone how great and happy they were around everyone yet did none of it work? His thoughts went over how Yookyung hadn't done anything to really prove that she was in love with him, he felt like it was time he put things into a test and see exactly how far was Yookyung willing to go for him. He held the title of her boyfriend in front of the whole wide world so that means she does love him and is willing to do anything for him like a girlfriend would right?

''You haven't done anything a girlfriend does for their boyfriend.'' Baekhyun told her. ''In fact I haven't even claimed those lips of yours, as a boyfriend that is the least I deserve, isn't it?''

Shock immediately came over Yookyung's chest as her face started to get pale, she did not wanted to kiss this monster at all. She didn't realise that they hadn't kissed each other at all but now that she realises it and sees the devil for who he really was, she wasn't willing to give him what he wanted. She rather face any torture he had for her rather than let him take her lips, she rather save them for someone who actually deserved them than this abusive demon.

Baekhyun immediately gripped Yookyung's jaw harshly as he grinned evily. ''Ready?''

Yookyung was appalled and felt her body become immediately frozen, this was like her worst nightmare turning into reality when she saw Baekhyun starting to lean closer to her face to take her first kiss. Was she really letting the man, who made her cry a million times, physically abuse her and showed her nothing but hatred, take something so precious away from her? He didn't even deserve to get the official title of a boyfriend associated with her name yet she gave him that! He didn't even deserve for her to make the sacrifices she had to do to please his possessive and overly-jealous ego yet she did them all and made all of her relationships worse all for him to be happy! He didn't deserve all the tears that came out of her eyes because of the hurt he caused her yet she shed them on a daily basis and still stayed with him despite of him only bringing in the negative and making her life for the worse! How dare he made her feel like this throughout the whole time she had been with him and how dare she let herself to be exposed to this and still tolerate them to this day?

''ENOUGH!'' Yookyung screamed at the top of her lungs as she pushed Baekhyun away with all her strength.

Baekhyun harshly fell down onto the ground and stared at Yookyung, he was in shock that she had the courage to push him, let alone her actually doing it. He immediately turned his eyes into a sharp glare as they continued to stare at Yookyung, he couldn't believe she actually pushed him? How dare she? Who the hell did she think she was to do that to him? 

''What the ?!'' Baekhyun growled as he got himself to stand up. ''Did you just put your ing hands on me? You dare push me?!''

''Why? Don't you like it?'' Yookyung snapped at him. ''You've been doing the same damn to me for so long, I thought it would be nice to give you a taste of your own medicine!''

''You dare talk back to me?!'' Baekhyun couldn't believe how mouthy Yookyung was becoming. ''You better shut the up before it gets ugly! Don't forget I can still hurt your Sungjong any time like yesterday!''

''I'm not going to be afraid of your threats anymore, you do nothing but threaten me and hurt me!'' Yookyung angrily shouted at him. ''I've tolerated enough of your ! You think you can just treat me however way you want and I'll just happily take all of your bull?! I've done that to myself for so long and now I don't even know why I even allowed you to do that to me?! Do you know how much you've hurt me mentally, physically and emotionally?! Do you know how much I cry whenever I get home because of the way you talk to me like , scared me with your threats and the amount of times you've hit me? DO YOU KNOW ANY OF IT?!''

Baekhyun was taken back with the way Yookyung had got right in front of his face and was angrily screaming at him, she was looking at him with eyes that completely showed hatred and anger for him and he could see she was breathing heavily after she was done screaming as she waited for him to answer her questions. Although he was taken back, he wasn't going to be intimidated by her and he wasn't going to let her take the dominant one, he was a man and he had to show her that as a woman, she was weak and nothing compared to him and his strengths. Baekhyun always believed that Yookyung, like all women, were nothing without a man and it was his job as a man to show her that she was supposed to be the submissive one and the one who follows, not lead.

''If you just followed what I told you to do then you wouldn't have gotten any of that.'' Baekhyun scoffed as if he was showing Yookyung that he didn't care what he has done to her at all. ''And you didn't listen to me and follow what I wanted so as a man, I had to teach you and punish you in order for you to get back on track and next time you could listen and obey better.''

Baekhyun was expecting Yookyung to get angry yet he was surprised to see her actually scoff at what he said before a smile appeared on her face. ''Funny how you claim all of that yet you possess none of the qualities over how a man should really be! You hit me so you can control me and scare me, you verbally abuse me so you could bring my self worth and self confidence down, you threaten me to be away from everyone so I would have no one else but you and my world would revolve around you. I can't believe I ing took your for as long as a few months but it's time I stop! This isn't a ing relationship, it's torture, it's abuse and I've had enough of this ! I'm ing done with you! It's finally over forever!''

Baekhyun angrily grabbed Yookyung and pushed her against the blackboard, how dare she call quits on their relationship on him! Who was she to decide what was over and what wasn't? As a woman, she had no rights to take as a strong and permanent decision on his life, only he could do so besides like a man is the bread winner of a family, only a man would be able to take decisions on his life and the woman's life. He wasn't going to allow some girl to change everything he believed and make him feel less in control, a man is always in control!

''You ing !'' Baekhyun angrily growled as he placed his grip around Yookyung's neck tightly. ''You ing dare call quits? You ing dare think you can take the lead and be in control of me?! You're nothing but a worthless , you had nothing before I came in your life! No one even knew you that well, I brought in popularity by becoming your boyfriend! Did you know how many stupid es like you there were that wanted me to be their boyfriend yet I picked you!''

Yookyung glared at Baekhyun as she tightly held Baekyun's wrist and pushed it to the side to free his grip away from her neck. ''I don't give a about popularity but you're wrong to assume I had nothing before you came in my life, in fact I had everything and I still have everything especially my friends who are there for me and love me for who I am! The people around you do nothing but just bring in the bad influences in your life, I feel sorry for you! Also about your stupid ist ing thoughts about how a man should be, you're nothing but a worthless coward! Thinking you're doing what a man should do when you hit me, bring me down with your degradi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter