Driving to our destination

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''IT'S TIME FOR THE TRIP!!!!!!'' Both PinkFinite heard Bomi's voice screaming at the top of her lungs as the morning arrived.

''Argh?!'' Both PinkFinite was annoyed that their morning sleep was interrupted.

The 6 Infinite guys all lazily got out of their bedroom then all stormed into Dongwoo's bedroom,where he was still trying to sleep but then the 6 guys all pushed him out of his bed so he landed onto the floor.

''WHAT THE HECK?!'' Dongwoo sleepily glared at the 6 guys. ''What was that for?!''

''Your girlfriend ruined our sleep so we ruined yours!'' Hoya told.

''You deserve it!'' Sunggyu agreed.

''She's not my girlfriend and how do I deserve something she did?!'' Dongwoo glared at the guys.

''She loves you so she's yours.'' Woohyun raised his hands.

Before Dongwoo was about to argue back,Infinite all heard the door being banged to death by someone.

''I'll get it!'' Sungjong lazily walked to the door then opened it.

''DONGWOO-AH!'' Infinite all heard Bomi yelling and running inside.

''Jeez!'' Dongwoo groaned while the others laughed.

''See your girlfriend misses you already.'' Myungsoo chuckled.

''Screaming ''Dongwoo-ah'' early in the morning to see her prince charming.'' Sungyeol laughed.

''This isn't funny!'' Dongwoo grumbled.

''DONGWOO-AH!'' Bomi ran inside the room and immediately hugged him.

''YA what are you doing?'' Dongwoo raised his eyebrow.

''I missed you so much today!'' Bomi told. ''I finally get to see you again!''

''How can you even miss me? I see you everyday,well it's more like you always being next to me.'' Dongwoo replied.

''That doesn't matter!'' Bomi glared at him then hugged him again. ''I'm sorry for being mean! I'm just so happy to see you again!''

''Tsk you lovers!'' Myungsoo scoffed as he left Dongwoo's bedroom.

''Let's go guys!'' Sungyeol agreed as he left.

''Don't leave me alone with her!'' Dongwoo called out to the others but....

''See you later!'' Sunggyu winked then closed the door as he was the last one to leave the room.

''We're alone now!'' Bomi giggled as she looked at Dongwoo.

''So?'' Dongwoo sighed.

''You know what that means don't you?'' Bomi winked.

''No I don't so what does that mean?'' Dongwoo questioned.

''Let me show you instead!'' Bomi slammed her lips onto Dongwoo's as she pushed his head with her hand,surprising Dongwoo in every way as his eyes went wide open then Bomi let go of him. 

''YA?!'' Dongwoo was shocked. ''What the hell?!''

''I'll see you later my love! Thanks for the lovely kiss!'' Bomi giggled as she blew him a flying kiss then walked out of his bedroom as she skipped outside.

''This..This...This...this girl is just so...so...ARGH?!'' Dongwoo was just surprised with her courage and determination to make him hers.

Bomi skipped inside A Pink's apartment but when she turned back around after she closed the door,she found the 4 ladies,except Yookyung,with their hands on their hips as they were crossed.

''What?'' Bomi scratched her head.

''Don't what us!'' Naeun was annoyed.

''Why did you wake us up?!'' Eunji asked.

''What?'' Bomi questioned.

''You woke us up with your stupid loud voice!'' Hayoung complained.

''What was that for?!'' Chorong glared.

''But it's time for the trip isn't it?'' Bomi blinked her eyes.

''Yeah but we still had 10 mins of sleeping time left you know.'' Naeun frowned.

''Better early than late!'' Bomi smiled.

''Aish alright girls get ready!'' Chorong clapped her hands as she ordered. ''We gotta leave in 30 minutes and did you tell the boys to get ready?''

''I think they would be getting ready now.'' Bomi nodded her head.

''Okay and someone wake up Yookyung please.'' Chorong requested.

''I'll do it!'' Hayoung walked to Yookyung's bedroom's door.

''Someone call Namjoo to get ready as well.'' Chorong ordered.

''I'll do it!'' Eunji smiled as she got her phone out.

Hayoung walked back to Chorong.

''She says that she doesn't want to go.'' Hayoung informed.

''She WHAT?!'' The others all yelled as they heard.

''That's what she told me...She told me to tell you guys to all go without her.'' Hayoung told.

''Why would we leave her?'' Bomi frowned.

''What makes her even think that we would do that?'' Naeun frowned as well.

''Let's go!'' Chorong walked to Yookyung's bedroom's door to talk to Yookyung while the others followed.

 

''Have you got everything ready guys?'' Sunggyu questioned as he got out of his bedroom.

''It's been done!'' Dongwoo nodded his head.

''Great!'' Sunggyu smiled.

''How about the girls?'' Hoya questioned.

''I'm sure they are almost done as well.'' Sungyeol spoke out.

''We should check on them.'' Sungjong looked serious as he told.

''What?'' The others looked at the youngest member looking very serious.

''I said we should see them and check if they are doing fine or not.'' Sungjong told.

''Okay...but why are you so serious about it?'' Myungsoo observed his seriousness that the others had also noticed.

''Let's just go check on them.'' Sungjong walked to A Pink's apartment and knocked on the door.

''Yes?'' Hayoung opened the door to find the Infinite guys.

''Hayoung-ah!'' Sunggyu smiled as he waved his hand.

''Hey and what brings you guys here?'' Hayoung raised her eyebrow.

''Excuse me!'' Sungjong pushed Hayoung aside as he walked inside.

''YA?!'' GyuYoung both exclaimed.

''How dare you push me!'' Hayoung nagged.

''How dare you push her!'' Sunggyu nagged at the same time.

''Where's Yookyung?'' Sungjong questioned.

''In her room!'' Chorong pointed.

''Is she coming to the trip or not?'' Sungjong asked.

''She says she doesn't want to.'' Naeun answered.

''Yookyung!'' Sungjong spoke out as he knocked on the door.

''S-Sungjong?'' Yookyung whispered.

''I know you can hear me so please just open this door so you and I can talk...'' Sungjong tried to be as calm as possible. ''Please Yookyung!''

Yookyung bit her bottom lip as she opened the door and avoided Sungjong's gaze.

''How come you opened the door when he asked you to yet you didn't do that for us?!'' Bomi asked but Yookyung just closed the door after Sungjong had entered the bedroom.

''Anyway guys let's just go downstairs and place our luggages in the car while Yookyung and Sungjong get ready!'' Sunggyu cleared his throat.

''Sure let's go!'' The others all nodded their head as they carried the luggage then headed downstairs,leaving JongKyung to have their conversation alone.

After Sungjong was sure that the others had left,he turned around to face Yookyung,who still had her head down as she looked at the floor.

''So are you just going to not speak to me anymore?'' Sungjong asked as he crossed his arms. ''Yookyung I'm talking to you! Speak....I said speak. Yookyung please speak....I SAID SPEAK GODDAMN IT!''

''What do you want me to say?!'' Yookyung clenched her fists as tears started to appear in her eyes.

''Just come with us for the trip!'' Sungjong pleaded.

''I..c-can't!'' Yookyung gulped her saliva as she remembered how Baekhyun had forbid her to go to the trip.

''Well you're going!'' Sungjong took Yookyung's luggage out and stuffed all of her clothing inside.

''Sungjong I'm telling you that I'm not going.'' Yookyung tried to stop him.

''Well I'm not hearing no for an answer so you're coming!'' Sungjong pushed Yookyung's arm away as he closed Yookyung's luggage and held it.

''JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!'' Yookyung yelled.

''I'm telling you that I'm not leaving there without you so you're coming.'' Sungjong answered back.

''Why are you doing this?!'' Yookyung asked.

''Why are you doing this to all of us?!'' Sungjong asked back. ''Yookyung I don't want you to be here all alone so you're coming with us!''

''DIDN'T YOU HEAR THAT I SAID I'M NOT GOING!'' Yookyung shouted.

''WELL I'M NOT LEAVING WITHOUT YOU SO I'M TELLING YOU THAT YOU ARE GOING SO MOVE IT!'' Sungjong shouted back.

''JUST GO AWAY SUNGJONG! GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!'' Yookyung angrily yelled.

''GODDAMN IT YOOKYUNG!'' Sungjong shook Yookyung. ''I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU ARE TRYING TO MAINTAIN A DISTANCE FROM ALL OF US BUT WHATEVER THAT REASON IS,I WILL FIGURE IT OUT! DON'T RUIN WHAT YOU HAVE WITH ALL OF US BECAUSE OF THIS STUPID REASON!''

Yookyung kept quiet as she gulped her saliva.

''So are you coming or not?'' Sungjong sighed as he asked her again,which Yookyung nodded her head once while a teardrop dropped from her eye.

Sungjong exhaled his breath then lifted Yookyung's chin up,making the two to have eye-contact then Sungjong wiped the tear off her face.

''Now are you ready or do you want to change?'' Sungjong asked.

''No,I'll go like this.'' Yookyung spoke and Sungjong looked to see that Yookyung had a long sweater on while she had leggings underneath.

''Isn't it too hot for a sweater?'' Sungjong asked as he realised the weather was hot today.

''No it's alright,I'll go like this.'' Yookyung shook her head.

''Fine! Let's go!'' Sungjong watched Yookyung walk ahead then he walked after her to go downstairs and join the others.

 

JongKyung both walked downstairs to see that Namjoo had already arrived.There was already two cars ready for the gang to use as they were going to drive to their destination.

''NOOOOO NOOOO NOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!'' WooRong both yelled at the top of their lungs.

''Don't shout at me!'' Sunggyu glared at the two. ''I am older than both of you so respect me and sorry guys! We only have two cars so we are all sharing!''

''But I don't want this jerk to be in the same car as me!'' Chorong whined.

''I don't want to be in the same car as her as well!'' Woohyun demanded.

''Okay well we already have made teams for the group and...well...you two are together in it as well.'' Sunggyu told while the others laughed.

''OH HELL NO AND DON'T YOU ALL LAUGH!'' WooRong both shouted.

''Does anyone wanna change their partner with Woohyun or Chorong?'' Sunggyu questioned.

''I'd rather stay with Namjoo thanks.'' Sungyeol smiled as he stood next to Namjoo.

''Don't you stay too close to her.'' Hayoung frowned while Sungyeol rolled his eyes.

''Sorry but I would rather be with Hoya.'' Eunji apologised.

''I'm with her!'' Sungjong seriously told the group as he stood right next to Yookyung,who looked down on the ground.

''We have to study together.'' Naeun spoke out.

''I don't want to change my partner.'' Sunggyu flashed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter