False Act

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N= Hey guys, apologies for not updating quicker but working full time takes a lot of time plus updating four ongoing stories isn't easy however there is another update!

Just wanted to give an explanation that whilst lots of countries are going through a lockdown, my country hasn't implemented one yet hence why I haven't had time to write much so it takes so much longer for me to update, especially since my chapters are nowadays often over 10,000 words. I really want to thank the readers for their patience and understanding, I'm so thankful that there are still a lot of you reading and some of you commenting on the stories. Fortunately, my office has drastically decreased office times and days to come in plus I'm more encouraged to update so I will try to update every two weeks if possible!

If anyone has any feedback they want to say then please don't feel shy about commenting! I would love to read your opinions on how the story is going and the progression of it.

Thank you!

Yookyung got out of the apartment as quietly as she could, closing the door silently to make sure no one heard her leave the place. She looked over at her watch and saw that there was still an hour left before school officially starts, making her walk in her own pace. Her face was sad as she recalled how hurt Sungjong looked last night, her heart felt like it was aching with pain over just remembering it. She had to go away from Sungjong if she wanted his safety and this was just what she was doing right now. She didn't wanted to wake up this early to go to school, heck she had lost out on about thirty minutes of extra sleep but she couldn't be seen near Sungjong so that meant no going to school with the others at the normal time they were supposed to go.

*For him, I have to do this even though I don't want to.* Yookyung heavily sighed, trying to surpress her emotions that were longing to be near Sungjong.

She looked around her surroundings as she walked, seeing nothing much apart from a few vehicles driving by and people probably walking to their workplace. Was the way to school always this boring or was it the first time she was noticing it was? She tried to think how she was going to waste about fourty five minutes of free time once she arrived at school, nothing came into her mind after thinking about it which caused her to groan. She placed her earphones in her ears as she started to feel the music, her mood becoming more enhanced as it heard the music and thought about Sungjong even more. Everytime she was forced to stay away from Sungjong, she hated it and now she had to do it once again.

She just hoped that he wouldn't go against her doing so as she has been noticing that he was often near her, not wanting anyone, even Baekhyun, to get near her. She didn't know what to make of his behaviour and why he would do such a thing, making her curious as to what he could be thinking. Why was he having a problem with Baekhyun getting near her now? In fact he has been behaving weirdly come to think of it like yesterday when he asked her if she would tell him if something was going on and she responded by saying yes, he didn't seem pleased at all. What could he be hinting at? Yookyung had absolutely no clue and wanted to know what Sungjong was talking about but didn't wanted to question him over it, in fear that her secret, regarding Baekhyun, might be exposed in the midst of heighten anger and loud shouting.

 

Most of the girls got out of their flat in their normal school attire, fixing their skirts and bags as they waited outside in the corridor whilst most of the boys came out of their flats, greeting the girls as they waited for the others to get out so they could walk to school. Sungjong swung his bag to the side and wore one of the bag's strap on, leaving the other one hanging, as he walked towards the entrance. He noticed all of the girls were there, apart from Yookyung and Eunji, making him to become a little nervous as to where his childhood best friend was and hoped she was still inside, getting ready to get out.

''Where's Yookyung and Eunji?'' Sungjong questioned.

''I went to her room to see where she was and noticed she had already left.'' Bomi informed.

''What?!'' Sungjong immediately became alarmed. ''Left? Where? Why?''

''I don't know, she probably left when we were all sleeping.'' Hayoung shrugged her shoulders.

''You guys were supposed to look after her!'' Sungjong was immediately scared of what could happen to Yookyung.

A million negative thoughts went through Sungjong's head as he thought about Yookyung and what could happen to her as she was now alone and in danger. How could she leave without letting anyone know, especially him?! Does she not realise the danger she has put herself in? Does she not know how vulnerable she is compared to that monster boyfriend of hers that would hurt her the moment he gotten his hands on her? He glanced at his watch and noticed he still had time, about twenty minutes left before the school starts and was now hoping that he found Yookyung first before Baekhyun does. Who knows what that bastard would do to her? Was he already there with her?

''Sungjong?!'' Everyone looked and saw him sprint off into the stairs.

Sungjong had to reach to her first, he couldn't waste time in waiting for the others and walking normally. If he sprint this fast to school then he reckons he could probably reach there in ten minutes hopefully, he ran even faster as he wanted to waste no time in getting to Yookyung. He didn't really know where she could be in the huge school, he knew he would waste more time into trying to find her if he didn't hurry up. He was still in pain over last night, his rib was still bruised and his thigh was wounded but Yookyung's life was on the line. He didn't wanted her to go through the physical pain that he was going through, knowing how sensitive she was to pain he knew she would be crying over it even more. That bastard probably had made her cry over a million times if he's hit her secretly without anyone knowing in the past, causing him to frown even more as he was determined to be there to protect her and stop her misery.

 

''What the hell is up with him?'' Hayoung raised her eyebrow at Sungjong suddenly running off.

''Who knows!'' Woohyun shrugged his shoulders. ''Anyway are we ready to leave?''

''I guess it's only Eunji and Hoya left.'' Sunggyu noticed only those two were missing.

''Hoya's not here either, he's gone.'' Sungyeol informed.

''Dongwoo baby, why are you going away from me?!'' Bomi wrapped her arms around his waist, clinging onto him more.

''Can we just get going already?!'' Dongwoo groaned as he looked at Bomi clinging onto him.

''Let me get Eunji!'' Chorong turned around to get her hands on the door.

Chorong was about to open the door to tell Eunji to come out otherwise they will be late for school but she saw the door opening. The gang was surprised to see a different sight of Eunji in front of them, she was wearing glasses and had her hair tied up in a high ponytail yet her skirt was higher than her knees, the hem of the skirts were around her middle thighs so the whole image looked quite mismatched like the upper part, from her head to her waist, resembled a child whereas from the bottom down, it looked more like a teenager. The gang all glanced at each other as they weren't really sure what Eunji was trying to do or what to even say about her new image.

''So...how do I look?'' Eunji eagerly looked at her friends for their comment.

''U-Uhm....different.'' Bomi cleared .

''Yeah, quite unique.'' Woohyun wasn't sure what to exactly say.

''Isn't your skirt too short?'' Chorong frowned. ''Pull it down.''

''Okay okay!'' Eunji pulled it slightly down but insisted on showing her legs, hoping to make them look taller than they were.

''What's with the new look?'' Hayoung asked.

''A new change I guess.'' Eunji briefly answered.

It wasn't exactly an implusively new change to be honest, it was done for a specific reason and that reason was a someone special in her heart. After the advice she gotten from Hoya last night, she had to change her look if she was going to look like the type she assumed Daehyun wanted. She wasn't that confident in her look but she did feel like externally she was ticking some of the boxes of what Hoya told her Daehyun would want in his ideal girl. She was a little self-conscious over how her skirt was shorter than she would preferred it but if Daehyun wanted a girl with tall legs then this was the only way to give the illusion that her legs were somewhat tall. Also taking into account that Daehyun wanted a girl who was smart in her studies and was quiet, she wasn't exactly that but if she could look the part then being the part would hopefully become somewhat easier hence why she opted to have the glasses and the ponytail to look like a typical nerd.

''Let's get going to class, we're going to be late!'' Sunggyu gestured everyone to start walking.

''The test results are going to be up this morning, I can't wait to see my victory.'' Naeun eagerly announced as she clapped her hands with a wide smile.

''Are you sure you've got Myungsoo this time?'' Sungyeol asked, not really caring about the results.

''Prepare to lose, Myungsoo!'' Naeun smirked as she pointed her finger at him. ''I looked into the books after the test and my answers were spot on!''

''Let's see, number two.'' Myungsoo walked ahead.

Every step closer to school was making Naeun excited for them to reach the place so they could see the test results immediately but also nervous in fear that she didn't win her rival at all. She was tired of always losing to her rival, sighing as she still hadn't achieve her ultimate goal to win her rival, not even once as she seen victory from her side. Was he really that smart? Was he really that talented? It seemed like it was an easy achievement for him since he has kept his winning streak for years now.

''Oi, do you want to do a challenge?'' Dongwoo looked at Bomi, he had a plan up his sleeve.

''A challenge like Naeun and Myungsoo are doing?'' Bomi asked. ''You want to see who got a higher test result?''

''Not relating to tests, let's see who can run to school the fastest?'' Dongwoo smiled. ''First one to reach school wins!''

''What do you want if you win?'' Bomi was intrigued. 

''If I win then you stay away from me for the whole school day!'' Dongwoo smirked.

''Do you really hate me that much?'' Bomi grumbled as she glared at Dongwoo.

''I named my price so you name yours.'' Dongwoo wanted to know what she wanted.

''Fine, if I win then you stay with me for the whole week!'' Bomi giggled.

''You're practically with me for the whole time?'' Dongwoo raised his eyebrow.

''But you staying with me also means no dates with other random girls for the whole week.'' Bomi smirked. ''You will be practically mine!''

''I haven't even been on a single date ever since we've came back.'' Dongwoo hissed.

''Because of yours truly.'' Bomi winked at him. ''Anyway deal?''

''Argh your deal is much worse than mine.'' Dongwoo scoffed.

''Deal or no deal?'' Bomi asked once again with her hand out.

''Fine fine, deal!'' Dongwoo shook her hand.

Dongwoo and Bomi stood next to each other, both of them getting ready on the spot to run towards their school where the others all stood behind them. Everyone was intrugued to know who was going to win between Dongwoo and Bomi.

''Count to three, someone!'' Dongwoo demanded as he looked ahead, ready to run.

''Alright 1....2....'' Sunggyu spoke, causing both Dongwoo and Bomi's hearts to race faster as they were about to set off anytime now. ''3!''

Both Dongwoo and Bomi immediately ran ahead after hearing Sunggyu scream three, they were right next to each other and everyone was curious as to who would win. Bomi was determined for this win, this was going to make Dongwoo not go on his stupid dates for a whole week so this was a very precious goal for her. She turned her head to look at him and saw Dongwoo was determined to win as well, his eyes were straight ahead and he looked charismatic as the wind blew his hair. She liked how sharp his jawline looked and he appeared even more handsome in her eyes but then she slightly gasped when she saw he was now overtaking her, running in front of her and before she could look back ahead to run, she suddenly bumped into a pole. She groaned as she fell down on the ground and placed her hand on her head, grumbling at how painful the pain was as she looked at the stupid pole.

''Bomi!?'' She could hear her friends all speak her name.

Dongwoo turned around to see where Bomi was then immediately stopped running when he noticed all of his friends were running ahead with a worried look on their faces. He looked down and saw Bomi was on the floor as she held her hand against her head, was she hurt? He wondered as he ran back to see what happened that caused her to fall down. 

''Are you okay?'' Chorong was worried as she kneeled down to check on Bomi.

''I hope you're not that badly hurt.'' Eunji looked at her head to see if she wasn't injured.

''That really was a bad hit.'' Woohyun could imagine how painful it was.

''What happened?'' Dongwoo questioned.

''Bomi ran into that pole and she fell down.'' Sungyeol briefly informed what they all saw.

''I hope I haven't gotten a bruise.'' Bomi groaned as she stood up.

''Weren't you watching where you were running off to?'' Dongwoo frowned.

''I kinda was but then I got a little distracted...'' Bomi whined.

''With what?'' Dongwoo asked.

''Her eyes were on you, that's why.'' Hayoung chuckled as she shook her head.

''I couldn't help it.'' Bomi sighed.

''Oh my god!'' Dongwoo face-palmed his face before he grabbed Bomi's wrist and dragged her along. ''Come on, let's go!''

''But what about the challenge?'' Bomi looked at Dongwoo's face with curiousity. ''Isn't it still on?''

''No!'' Dongwoo refused to continue.

''So does that mean I win automatically?'' Bomi questioned with a wide smile.

''No, it's a tie.'' Dongwoo replied.

''Eh? But why?'' Bomi raised her eyebrow at the verdict.

''Because I said so, now move it!'' Dongwoo dragged her ahead.

''But Dongwoo---'' Bomi immediately had her eyes wide open when she saw Dongwoo leaning closer to her face with glaring eyes.

''Not another word, Bomi!'' Dongwoo demanded as he placed his finger against his lips. ''I knew I shouldn't have done this stupid challenge with you, you're always careless and look how another accident happened.''

Dongwoo was angrily muttering a few words under his breath as he dragged Bomi along, he should have not even started this stupid challenge especially considering Bomi was often, if not always, getting hurt due to her careless and negligent behaviour. He immediately halted, causing Bomi to bump into his back before she stood up and looked at him with an uneasy smile as she saw he looked quite angry. He looked around her forehead and turned her head with his hand, trying to see if she was injured anywhere whereas Bomi blinked her eyes, seeing this caring side of Dongwoo was not uncommon yet it always made her heart race faster.

''I'm fine.'' Bomi had a wide smile on her face.

''Silence.'' Dongwoo glared at her, walking ahead once again after seeing that she wasn't injured.

 

Sungjong immediately ran inside the school and went up the stairs, he wasn't exactly sure where Yookyung could be right now but he had to look for her. He ran towards the classroom, hoping to find her there but she wasn't there at all. He ran through the corridor whilst looking around, hoping to get a sight of Yookyung yet there wasn't a single sight of her at all. Where the hell could she be? He ran up the stairs all the way to the top floor and opened the library door, he wasn't sure if she would be here but he had to check. He looked through the bookshelfs and saw she wasn't in front of any of them before going all the way over to the tables where students could go there to study and read. He ran ahead and there he saw Yookyung sitting on a chair with a book out in front of her, causing him to immediately stand in front of her as he tried to catch his breath.

''Sungjong?'' Yookyung was surprised to see the guy looking like this.

Sungjong pulled a nearby chair and sat down in front of her, his back was leaning against the chair as he tried to catch his breath. Yookyung could see his chest going up and down a lot of times and he seemed like he was extremely tired, making her get her water bottle out to give it to him. She watched him grab the bottle before he drank it and she wondered why was he running like that? Was he worried about something that he needed to do before school starts? She glanced over at her watch and noticed there was still ten minutes left before the first class started.

''Sungjong, are you okay?'' Yookyung was worried.

''Why did you leave without telling anyone that you were going to school early?'' Sungjong snapped but then forced himself to calm down when he saw she was startled. ''I-I'm sorry.''

''It's fine.'' Yookyung cleared .

''Yookyung, please don't leave the house without letting anyone know.'' Sungjong was relieved that she was safe and that monster was nowhere near her. ''You should know better than to do that.''

''What's wrong with it? I mean I haven't caused any harm and it's not really a big deal.'' Yookyung shrugged her shoulders. ''You worry too much Sungjong.''

''It is a big deal, why can't you just listen to me?'' Sungjong frowned at her. ''I'm obviously saying it because I care for you, you're my best friend and I've known you ever since we're young.''

Yookyung blinked her eyes at Sungjong, surprised to see he was getting irritated with her over nothing. What's his problem anyway? She was irritated with his erratic behaviour and honestly she wasn't expecting someone to start nagging at her this early in the morning, especially not him out of all people. Her mind started reflecting Baekhyun's threat that demanded her to stay away from Sungjong and a flashback of Sungjong's injured face appeared in her head. He was probably still injured, wasn't he? She bit her bottom lip just worrying over it, she had to stay away from him and she had to start right now.

''Are you okay, Yookyung?'' Sungjong had his hand reaching out towards her, almost grabbing hold of her shoulder but she immediately stood up.

''I need to go now.'' Yookyung grabbed her bag, ready to leave but Sungjong stood in front of her. ''Sungjong, I said I need to go!''

Sungjong stared at her eyes, which looked into his eyes for a split second before she looked away. He was giving off a powerful aura and for some reason, she felt intimidated and she didn't wanted to look at him at all. She tried to walk past him however he moved once again and stood in front of her, making her eyebrows furrow in annoyance since he was definitely doing this on purpose now.

''Let me go!'' Yookyung demanded yet her eyes were still looking away from Sungjong.

''No.'' Sungjong was determined to not let her go away from his sight.

Yookyung was now frowning at his refusal to let her go, he was making this much harder for her than she wanted it to be. Why couldn't he just co-operate with her? Why couldn't he just allow her to go like she has expressed for him to do so? If Baekhyun saw them like this right now, she knew he would explode into anger and while she would obviously get the impact of his anger, she didn't wanted Sungjong to get another experience of it. She took a step back, she was serious in getting away from him. Within a second, she was going to run away from him as fast as she could so that he hopefully wouldn't be able to catch up and get near her. She eyed the door, that was far away from her, but she reckons maybe she could escape from him faster if she pulls the door and closes it before he could reach it.

Yookyung was about to run when immediately Sungjong slammed his hand against her wrist and grabbed it tightly, it was as if he knew what her plan was and was quicker to react than she was. She looked at him with a shocked expression and immediately looked down in fear when she saw him glaring at her, maybe he was angry with her now that she wasn't obeying him.

''I'm going to tell you once and once only so listen!'' Sungjong growled at her. ''You're going to stay with me and you're going to listen to what I have to say so if I say something then that means you listen to me and do it!''

''What's with you?'' Yookyung couldn't understand where this Sungjong was coming from.

Sungjong saw Yookyung was staring at him with a confused look on her face, she was seeing a completely new Sungjong that she had never seen before and honestly it was scaring her with how he was portraying himself to be right now. It was as if Baekhyun, not Sungjong, was in front of her and controlling her with what she could do, what she could say and how she was allowed to be around him. It was like she was a puppet, controlled by others and she had no freedom to be herself, she hated people commanding her and demanding she listen to what they had to say and do what they wanted her to do. Was this the same Sungjong she recalled as her childhood best friend? Was this the same Sungjong she remembered making her laugh and smile so effortlessly? Was this the same guy that made her heart skip over simply the things he just effortlessly does and just how he is in general?

''Like I said, I care about you and I'm obviously looking out for you.'' Sungjong exhaled, trying to calm down so he wouldn't scare her off.

Yookyung took a deep breath, she had to appear like a malicious woman if she could get Sungjong to successfully get away from her. While she obviously doesn't like to argue with Sungjong nor would she like to worsen their relationship and get into the same awkward and horrible atmosphere with him again, she had to do what she had to do in order to get him away from her so he could be safe and healthy. If she had to make him hate her so he could recover well from his injuries and nothing else happens to him then so be it! She looked at Sungjong's face as she internally apologised for what she was going to do.

''You don't get it, do you?'' Yookyung scoffed, snatching her arm away from Sungjong which made him shocked. ''I don't care whether you care about me or if you're looking out for me, I don't need you around me! Stay away from me!''

Yookyung tried to walk past him so she could get away before Baekhyun saw them here together alone but she immediately turned her head to look at him when she saw him stand in front of her way once again. Why was he making things so much harder? Why couldn't he just believe whatever lie she just told him right now and let her go? She looked away as she began to feel nervous since Sungjong was bringing his face closer to her face and she wasn't really sure how to control her internal emotions. She could feel her heart beat racing extremely fast, it was like she had no control on taming the wild organ but she had to look calm to make it seem like he had no effect on her. She wasn't really sure if she looked calm in front of him but she tried regardless, hoping that she showed him that she didn't care about whatever he was doing.

''Yookyung, I'm not letting you go!'' Sungjong placed his hand on her face, turning it so she could face him. ''I don't care if you don't like the fact that I care for you, I'm still going to do so! You can't stop me from it!''

''And you can't force me to listen to you.'' Yookyung was irritated that he was being this stubborn with her. ''Just get away from me, Sungjong! I don't want you near me from now on, you hear me?''

While this would usually affect Sungjong and make him hurt, this time he knew she didn't mean it cause she never meant all of the cruel things she said to them whenever they had an argument. She was just doing it so she could give him the impression that she hates him so he would do nothing but just stay away from her, he smiled at her attempt to hurt him emotionally with her lies but after knowing the reason why she acts like this in the past, it was as if all of these attempts just didn't trigger him anymore.

Yookyung wasn't sure what to make of his smile, sure it was gorgeous to look at but this wasn't the time to be smiling. She was expecting him to be hurt and to angrily tell her to do what she wanted so she could go yet he still had his hand gripped on her wrist and was now looking at her with a happy look. She was completely dumbfounded as to why he was smiling at her with wide eyes and a charming look, she could find herself staring at him for a few seconds before she looked away.

''As much as I would love for us to sit here and chat, I think we're already five minutes late.'' Sungjong just noticed they had been here for fifteen minutes. ''Come on, let's go!''

Yookyung didn't reply to what he said as she was still fixated on his behaviour, wondering what he was exactly playing at and she didn't even realise that Sungjong was already dragging her away out of the library. She started to think about what Sungjong said to her concerning the fact that he cares for her, her heart was skipping a few beats like it had been when he first told her that he cares for her and when she saw him smiling at her. By now, she was clear about her emotions and she knew she had already fallen for her childhood bestfriend, now that she recalls it didn't take long for her to figure her feelings out anyway but she stared at the back of Sungjong's head as she wondered what does he feels for her? Could he feel the same thing or not? She thought to herself but she hasn't even seen anything that proves that he does so maybe the way Sungjong cares for her is just a platonic way, making her silently sigh as her face looked down on the ground.

 

Daehyun scratched around his head, trying to get the itch out of his hair but Hoya quickly slapped his hand to make sure Daehyun didn't touch his hair anymore. Hoya didn't wanted Daehyun to ruin the hard work he had done on it, he had to wake up very early in the morning to go to Daehyun's place to help him with his image makeover. Both of them could noticed everyone was chuckling as their eyes looked at their direction, causing Daehyun to become quite self conscious as he knew it was him that was the reason for their laughter.

''Are you sure this is a good idea?'' Daehyun questioned Hoya as he walked next to him.

''You want to look cool for girls, isn't it?'' Hoya raised his eyebrow. ''If so then you better not destroy my hard work and watch how girls, like Eunji, will flock over to you.''

Hoya still wasn't sure if Daehyun wanted Eunji or girls that were similar to her but he had to find out to know if he was still had a chance to win Eunji back or did Daehyun ruin all the chances he could have by feeling the same way Eunji feels? He glanced over at Daehyun and realised how different he looked compared to yesterday, his blonde locks, that Eunji was fond of, was now changed into jet black hair and to make Daehyun look less cool and more like a hilarious sight, Hoya styled his hair very weirdly. Daehyun adjusted his black sunglasses, huge gold necklace and an earring, on his left ear, but he wondered if he should even do all of this? It all seemed quite unnecessary and he felt quite obnoxious as a person because of the image Hoya had forced him to portray but if his advice worked and this did help him attract girls, like Eunji, closer to him then maybe this was worth it.

''You have to act cool, Daehyun!'' Hoya nudged his elbow, reminding Daehyun to walk with a straight back.

''Sorry.'' Daehyun cleared his throat as he arched his back, he hoped that he did look cool.

''So....'' Hoya sighed, looking over at Daehyun. ''What do you think about Eunji?''

''Eunji?'' Daehyun blinked his eyes at Hoya.

''I mean you did mention you wanted girls like her so I reckon you must have a thing or two for her too right?'' Hoya was staring at him, trying to observe his expressions very carefully so he could try to figure out what Daehyun felt for her.

''I mean she's a nice girl, I think anyone would be lucky to be her boyfriend.'' Daehyun nonchalantly replied.

Hoya did agree with Daehyun's statement yet he didn't see anything that reflected or hinted anything about what he could possibly feel for Eunji with the way he just answered the question. Maybe Eunji wasn't in the cards like Hoya suspected it to be? Maybe Daehyun wanted another girl and was giving Eunji as an example but why would he name Eunji, out of all the girls that were around them? He could name any girl as the type he wants to be around but he names Eunji out of all people? Something wasn't right and Hoya could feel it, he had to play his cards carefully right now if he wanted to win in this battle.

''You do remember what we went through today right?'' Hoya looked at Daehyun, who looked unsure. ''Don't tell me you forgot.''

''No, it's not that.'' Daehyun sighed. ''I just feel unsure of it that's all like do I really have to be like that with Eunji?''

''If you want a girl like her then you have to try your tricks on her, if it works then that means it will work on girls like Eunji.'' Hoya clicked his finger.

Daehyun was really uncertained if Hoya's advice on how he should behave was correct or not. He was always well mannered and thoughtful of other people and always did something nice but with how Hoya was telling him to behave around Eunji, it was the complete opposite of how he would behave and to be honest, he wouldn't even think of behaving like that with any girl.

''But don't girls like guys, who are chivalrous and just like a gentleman?'' Daehyun raised his eyebrow.

''If they wanted a guy like that then yes but Eunji wants a guy, who's cool and isn't too much of a nice guy so you have to act like how I told you to act.'' Hoya gave him a look. ''Come on, I woke up so early to go to your house to help you out and we even practiced a lot so you better not back out now.''

''Yeah I guess, you're right.'' Daehyun couldn't back out now especially since Hoya had helped him out so much already.

Hoya smirked to himself as he remembered one of the things Eunji loved about Daehyun was that he was just so nice as a person and just like a gentleman. He recalled how she would compliment Daehyun's manners and that he would always consider her thoughts and feelings but with Hoya's plan and tricks, Daehyun wasn't going to act like that anymore. Eunji was going to see a completely new Daehyun and hopefully that would mean Eunji would not like Daehyun anymore hence leaving Eunji as completely available and there Hoya would come in and scoop her off her feet which leads to them being together. Hoya had a wide smile, just thinking about his thoughts and he felt like his plan was perfect.

''What are you thinking about?'' Daehyun saw Hoya looking extremely happy.

''Oh I was just thinking how successful my plan would be in helping you!'' Hoya lied with a smile. ''I think not only Eunji but every girl would notice you, have their eye on you and just talk about you as the new cool guy in the block! It's going to be great!''

''Yeah I hope.'' Daehyun was a little nervous, seeing the classroom both the two guys had to go inside.

''You need to remember the most important thing!'' Hoya grabbed Daehyun, trying to reiterate the one thing he knew Eunji wasn't like. ''What did we practice this morning?''

''That I have to be cool and act like I'm the most important person in the world.'' Daehyun remembered.

''And why is that?'' Hoya asked.

''Why is that?'' Daehyun wasn't sure. ''I...don't really know?''

''Because girls, like Eunji, likes cool guys and being a cool guy means being a bad boy!'' Hoya reminded him. ''Bad boys don't care what anyone says to them and they are definitely not a nice guy like you! Since we're using Eunji as the subject, that means no helping her out with anything since just look at her! Is she paralyzed? Are her hands broken? Is she a damsel in distress? No right so that also means no speaking to her properly, no listening to most things she says and not doing anything she wants you to do! You have to do all this so you can show her that you're above her alright?''

''But why?'' Daehyun was confused.

''Because if you don't do all this then she will control you!'' Hoya told him. ''Dude, you gotta treat her like you're above her, not the other way around or else she'll always rule you! You're too much of a nice guy that you can be such a pushover!''

''Oh....I see...'' Daehyun nodded his head before he started to walk again. ''Thank you for the advice, I'll do my best!''

Hoya had the biggest smirk on his face, he couldn't believe how easy his plan was and honestly he was thankful that Daehyun was so much more easier to fool than he originally thought. He could just imagine the anger and disguist Daehyun's behaviour was going to cause Eunji to feel and that means her feelings, for the guy, will easily drop. All he had to do was to keep encouraging Daehyun to act like an obnoxious jerk and make him believe that it's okay to act like this even though everyone knows that no one likes an obnoxious jerk.

''Aren't you coming?'' Daehyun turned around when he noticed Hoya

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter