A day at the beach!

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The gang all walked down to the nearest restaurant,which was right next to the beach,to eat.The 14 people all walked to the biggest table and sat down.

''Stop yelling!'' Chorong nagged.

''Stop nagging then!'' Woohyun yelled.

''Please stop arguing!'' Everyone begged the two as they were arguing ever since they saw each other.

''Tell him/her first!'' WooRong both pointed at each other as they said it at the same time. ''FOR THE LAST TIME STOP COPYING ME!!!!!''

''SHUT UP!'' The others shouted back at the arguing duo,causing everyone to look at them. ''Sorry! We're sorry!''

''See what you made us do!'' Sunggyu glared at the two.

''Now please can you two stop arguing so we can all eat peacefully!'' Hayoung sighed.

''Fine!'' WooRong both glared at each other as they spoke.

''Guys I'll be right back!'' Myungsoo stood up.

''Eh? Where are you going?'' Naeun looked up at Myungsoo.

''Somewhere!'' Myungsoo replied back.

''You can say where you know!'' Naeun glared.

''The bathrooom.'' Myungsoo told then leaned closer to Naeun's ear. ''Do you want to follow me there?''

''EH?!'' Naeun blushed then pushed Myungsoo as she frowned. ''Get away from me,you jerk!''

Myungsoo laughed as he made his way to the toilet while Naeun sighed as she shook her head.

*Stupid idiot! What makes him think that I would even follow him there?!* Naeun scoffed as she focused her attention back to the group.

''Anyway guys there are only 4 menus so let's all share!'' Sunggyu spoke as he held 4 menus in his hand.

''Thanks!'' Hoya grabbed one of the menu.

''YA! You can ask nicely for one you know!'' Sunggyu glared.

''Well we don't have time for that really!'' Dongwoo grabbed the other menu.

''We'll have the last one,thank you!'' Sungyeol grabbed the last menu off Sunggyu's hand.

''You guys are so rude!'' Sunggyu frowned. ''What do you want to eat?''

''I don't really know! There are a lot of delicious foods!'' Hayoung sighed. ''What should I eat?''

''It's so hard to decide!'' Bomi agreed.

''Can we order everything?'' Namjoo asked.

''Everything?'' Everyone else chuckled.

''If only we could afford it!'' Chorong laughed.

''Has anyone decided on what to eat?'' Eunji asked and everyone shook their head.

''Let's all eat a meal so that everyone has eaten well!'' Naeun smiled.

The others suddenly got distracted when they saw Myungsoo walking with a handsome guy as they made their way back to the group.

''Who's he?'' Everyone questioned each other as they blinked their eyes.

''Guys this is my good friend,Taecyeon! He owns this restaurant!'' Myungsoo introduced.

''Well actually it's my dad but I'm just handling it for him!'' Taecyeon smiled.

''Hey I'm Hayoung!'' Hayoung reached her hand out and shook it with Taecyeon.

''Nice to meet you!'' Taecyeon smiled back.

''No need to get too close!'' Sunggyu scoffed.

''Hello I'm Namjoo!'' Namjoo greeted.

''Nice to meet you!'' Taecyeon shook his hand with Namjoo.

''Hey I'm Sungyeol!'' Sungyeol introduced himself.

''Hey! Nice to meet you!'' Taecyeon shook his hand with Sungyeol.

''I'm Sunggyu!''' Sunggyu coldly introduced himself to Taecyeon.

''Nice to meet you!'' Taecyeon smiled back as he shook hands with Sunggyu.

''No need to be rude!'' Hayoung hissed at Sunggyu as she elbowed him secretly.

''The name's Dongwoo!'' Dongwoo told.

''Hey Dongwoo! Nice to meet you!'' Taecyeon shook hands with Dongwoo.

''I'm Chorong,nice to meet you!'' Chorong greeted.

''Nice to meet you Chorong!'' Taecyeon smiled as he shook his hand with Chorong.

''My name is Woohyun!'' Woohyun smiled.

'Nice to meet you Woohyun!'' Woohyun and Taecyeon shook hands.

''I'm Naeun!'' Naeun smiled.

''Great to meet you Naeun!'' Taecyeon smiled as he shook hands with Naeun.

''Hello my name is Eunji!'' Eunji eye-smiled.

''Hello Eunji!'' Taecyeon smiled as he shook hands with Eunji.

''I'm Hoya!'' Hoya spoke.

''Nice to meet you Hoya!'' Taecyeon smiled as he shook his hand with Hoya.

''I'm Sungjong!'' Sungjong waved his hand.

''Hello Sungjong! Nice to meet you!'' Taecyeon smiled as he shook his hand with Sungjong. ''Hello what's your name?''

Everyone had their eyes on Yookyung,who was looking down as she felt uncomfortable.

''I'm sorry! I didn't meant to make you shy!'' Taecyeon apologised.

''No I-I-----'' Yookyung was interrupted by Sungjong.

''She's Yookyung and she's just shy!'' Sungjong angrily introduced Yookyung.

''O-Oh o-okay!'' Taecyeon just blinked his eyes as he noticed the scary atmosphere between JongKyung. ''N-Nice to meet you Yookyung!''

''Hey I'm Bomi!'' Bomi greeted as she took her hand out.

''Bomi! Wow! Beautiful name as well as a beautiful lady!'' Taecyeon complimented,making Bomi to giggle.

Everyone looked at Dongwoo,who was just blinking his eyes and they all grinned. *Will Dongwoo be jealous of Taecyeon now that he is trying to flirt with Bomi?*

''Careful Bomi! He knows how to flirt so you might end up falling for him!'' Myungsoo joked while Bomi giggled.

''Myungsoo's right! You're already falling for Taecyeon now isn't it?'' Dongwoo smirked.

''And you're already jealous that someone is trying to flirt with me isn't it?'' Bomi smirked back as she looked at Dongwoo.

''Tsk not at all! I'm,in fact,very glad that you can finally leave me alone now!'' Dongwoo flashed his teeth.

''Sorry I don't think that will ever happen! You're already in my heart so you have no choice but to deal with it!'' Bomi giggled.

''We'll see later when I make you change your mind and heart!'' Dongwoo chuckled.

''You really want to get rid of me? Tsk there is no chance at all that I will let that happen!'' Bomi glared at Dongwoo.

 

After eating at the restaurant,the gang were walking to the beach as they wanted to relax when.....

''Sorry I need to go to my room!'' Yookyung quickly bowed to the group then ran back to the hotel.

''Eh?!'' The rest all watched Yookyung run off.

''Is she alright?'' Myungsoo questioned.

''She's been acting very odd!'' Sungyeol scratched his head.

''Why did she just bow to us? I mean we're all friends so no need to bow!'' Hoya spoke.

''She's not herself nowadays!'' Sunggyu nodded his head.

''Why is she acting very formal with us?'' Dongwoo asked.

''Girls don't you notice Yookyung is acting very different than how she used to be?'' Woohyun looked at A Pink.

''Yeah we have noticed that she is very quiet nowadays!'' Eunji agreed.

''All she does is stay in her room!'' Hayoung sighed.

''She's definitely been acting very very differently!'' Chorong told.

''Is she facing any problems?'' Naeun thought.

''Does she need help with anything?'' Namjoo said.

''Should we check on her?'' Bomi was starting to walk after Yookyung when....

''Wait!'' Sungjong stopped Bomi. ''I will go check on her! You all just go to the beach!''

''Are you sure Sungjong?'' Everyone questioned.

''I'm sure so please just go to the beach! I will look after Yookyung!'' Sungjong told then he ran to the hotel.

''Those two have been acting very weird nowadays!'' Bomi squinted her eyes.

''One has been acting very angry while the other has been acting very quiet!'' Dongwoo answered.

''Anyway let's go to the beach everyone!'' Chorong walked towards the beach and everyone walked as well.

 

Sungjong ran up to the hotel door and stood there quietly.He heard Yookyung sobbing and sniffing,which made him think that there was definitely something wrong with Yookyung...the only thing is to find out what is wrong! He quietly entered the hotel room and closed the door as quietly as he could.He saw that Yookyung was inside the bathroom and stood on the door as he listened the poor girl crying while he become more sad and heartbroken.

''I'm sorry for all the pain I have caused to everyone!'' Yookyung cried as she sniffed her nose. ''Maybe I shouldn't have existed! At least the pain I have caused would disappear!''

Sungjong's eyes grew wide as he opened the door and entered the bathroom.Yookyung was surprised that Sungjong was here with her and was shocked that he was actually listening to her all this moment,he had followed her and she had no idea about it at all.

''S-Sungjong?'' Yookyung stuttered.

''What do you mean by maybe I shouldn't have existed!? Were you planning to kill yourself?!'' Sungjong angrily questioned.

''I...I..j-just---'' Yookyung was interrupted.

''JUST SHUT UP!'' Sungjong shouted as he was furious with Yookyung.

Yookyung immediately looked down as she was frightened with Sungjong's anger and she decided it was best not to meet his angry gaze or speak right now.

''Don't do that to me! Look at me when I am talking with you!'' Sungjong lifted Yookyung's chin with his finger and looked at her in the eye.

''Sungjong please don't do this!'' Yookyung gulped her saliva as she looked down and started to cry.

''Argh why do you always cry?! Why do you always cry huh?!'' Sungjong ruffled his hair in frustration. ''Why don't you just shut up rather than cry like a stupid idiot?!''

Yookyung's tears fell from her eyes to the floor as she couldn't stop crying.She was so terrified and hurt with her life that she had nothing else to do than cry.

''ARGH STOP ING CRYING ALREADY!'' Sungjong angrily punched the wall,which startled Yookyung and made her fall on the floor in fear as that reminded her of Baekhyun.

Sungjong looked at Yookyung and saw her crying as she had her hands in front of her as a way of protecting herself.Sungjong realised that the poor girl was so scared that she looked very pale.

''Yookyung-ah!'' Sungjong whispered as he kneeled down next to her. ''What's wrong with you?''

Yookyung covered her face with her two hands as she cried further on.The poor girl was so depressed with her life and felt pathetic and useless.She wanted to change her life yet felt that there was no option on how to.

''Yookyung you can tell me anything remember? I'm Sungjong! Your childhood friend and best friend!'' Sungjong placed his hand on Yookyung's shoulder. ''Yookyung-ah!''

Yookyung was in so much pain and shock in the last few weeks and it was all because of that devil Baekhyun.Oh how Yookyung wished to tell Sungjong but she would never want him to suffer the same fate she is so even if she was hurt and in pain,it was all worth it since Sungjong wasn't suffering at all.She would rather face the pain than let Sungjong deal with the same thing she is facing.Yookyung then hugged Sungjong as tightly as she could while her two arms was wrapped around Sungjong's body.Sungjong was shocked with the action however hugged Yookyung back while her hair.

''Shhhh don't cry now! Don't cry Yookyung!'' Sungjong comforted Yookyung.

=====FLASHBACK=====

Yookyung's phone rang and she looked at the caller ID to see that devil's name was on the screen.

''Yookyung don't hang up please baby!'' Baekhyun spoke as Yookyung answered the phone. ''Baby please! I know I was being stupid and pathetic! I was such an insensitive jerk to you! Baby I'm sorry! I love you and I shouldn't have done that! Will you please forgive me?''

Yookyung sniffed her nose as she was already crying since Baekhyun had beaten her 10 minutes ago.

''Baby please!'' Baekhyun begged. ''Please baby give me one more chance!''

''I..I f-forgive you!'' Yookyung was so scared that she was now agreeing to everything Baekhyun was saying.

''It was all your fault right?'' Baekhyun shamelessly said.

''Y-Yes!'' Yookyung replied.

''I mean of course it was your fault! You were the one being the but I forgive you!'' Baekhyun went back to his evil manner. ''You made me angry so just don't do that alright! Just do what I say and you and I will both be happy!''

''Y-yes Baekhyun.'' Yookyung unwanting agreed.

''Yookyung I never felt loved like this before by anyone...I just love you so much baby!'' Baekhyun said.

''Me too!'' Yookyung cried but she knew that her love for him was already dead.

''Say it!'' Baekhyun angrily demanded.

''I-I l-love you t-too!'' Yookyung scaredly replied.

''Good and stay away from Sungjong remember!'' Baekhyun warned. ''Or else he will face the worst!''

''Y-yes B-Baekhyun.'' Yookyung answered and Baekhyun hung up the phone.

 

Yookyung was walking to the school's room Baekhyun had called her to come during every lunch and recess.The room was always quiet and deserted,the perfect place for Baekhyun to commit his sins! Yookyung entered the room and closed the door.She turned around to find Baekhyun was standing right behind her while glaring at her,shocking Yookyung.

''O-Oh B-Baekhyun!'' Yookyung was shocked that he was standing extremely close to her.

''What's with that facial expression?'' Baekhyun raised his eyebrow.

''N-No N-No! N-Nothing!'' Yookyung quickly replied.

''Are you hiding something or someone from me?!'' Baekhyun angrily questioned.

''N-No! I swear I'm a-alone!'' Yookyung was scared.

''Good! That's what I wanted to hear!'' Baekhyun evily smiled. ''Anyway where's my food you made for me?''

''I..I m-made pa-pasta!'' Yookyung gave Baekhyun the tiffin,which had pasta. ''I..I h-hope you like i-it!''

Baekhyun snatched the tiffin out of Yookyung's hands and tasted it but then he slammed the tiffin on the floor and pushed Yookyung against the wall.

''Don't ever give me food! You call that a pasta you ? Your efforts are always so !'' Baekhyun looked at Yookyung with disguist. ''You're nothing but a pathetic and worthless person you hear me!''

''I..I-I'm s-sorry!'' Yookyung cried.

''Sorry doesn't fix anything!'' Baekhyun hissed. ''Give me your phone!''

''W-What?'' Yookyung looked at Baekhyun.

''I said give me your damn phone!'' Baekhyun demanded and Yookyung does as she is told. ''WHY ARE THERE SO MANY MESSAGES BETWEEN YOU AND SUNGJONG?!''

Yookyung stays silent,which makes Baekhyun even more angry.

''DON'T MAKE ME ING ANGRY BECAUSE THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT I AM LIKE THIS SO DON'T MAKE ME ANGRY!!!!!!!!!'' Baekhyun angrily slapped Yookyung so hard that she fell down on the floor in pain,causing her to cry even more. ''SO MANY MESSAGES BETWEEN YOU AND SUNGJONG?! IS THIS WHAT YOU DO TO ME?! YOU CHEAT ON ME AND FOR WHO? SUNGJONG THE ?!''

''T-they a-are o-old m-messages!'' Yookyung cried as the messages were like two weeks old and this was when Baekhyun and Yookyung hadn't even announced that they were going out.

''DON'T GIVE ME THAT BULL!'' Baekhyun pulled Yookyung's hair. ''I told you to stay away from him and you still have contact with him?! ARE YOU ING SERIOUS?!''

''B-But I-I didn't e-even s-speak to h-him!'' Yookyung told.

''LIAR!'' Baekhyun pushed Yookyung's head. ''Don't you dare lie to me! How do I know if you are cheating on me with him or not!''

''Baekhyun please believe me!'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter