Choosing the teachers

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N=

QriPinky has requested for WooRong,DongMi and GyuYoung Kiki_koko has requested for MyungEun Dlambayong132 has requested for MyungEun LspiritOT14 has requested for DongMi Kyungthrust has requested for YeolJoo Infinityblue28 has requested for WooRong

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment me and I'll add it in for you :D

A Pink all giggled as they entered PinkFinite's room.Infinite,who were already in the room,looked over at the girls and smiled.

''Hey girls what's so funny?'' Sunggyu asked.

''Oh you won't get it!'' Yookyung replied.

''Yeah it's a girl thing.'' Naeun replied.

''Come on tell us.'' Hoya wanted to know.

''We would tell you anything even if it's a boy or girls' thing.'' Sungjong raised his eyebrow.

''Well you know how hot the teachers in this school are s---'' Hayoung was interrupted.

''HEY!'' Sunggyu glared at her. ''You said that you won't look at any teachers like that.''

''Oh did I?'' Hayoung asked. ''I guess I couldn't help it then!''

''Anyway we decided to choose a teacher,who we would totally go out with.Plus we said to each other that we won't choose the same teacher so us,girls won't have to argue for the teacher.'' Eunji smiled.

''So you all are in this?'' Woohyun asked. ''Even Miss.man hating girl over there?''

''YA!'' Chorong pointed her finger. ''I had to do this against my will.''

''Even Namjoo is in this?'' Sungyeol questioned.

''I don't know.'' Namjoo shruggled her shoulders.

''Er..YES she is!'' Naeun replied. ''Don't worry Namjoo you are in this!''

''Okay!'' Namjoo innocently replied.

''HEY Don't do that to her!'' Sungyeol argued. ''The poor girl is new to this teacher/love/crush thing!''

''So? She will experience love no matter what.'' Bomi told. ''So why not get her started now.''

''This isn't right!'' Sungyeol shook his head.

''Why not?'' Bomi asked.

''Because..Because...Because it just isn't!'' Sungyeol answered.

''How is it just isn't?'' A Pink all asked.

''Stop asking too much questions!'' Sungyeol brusted,making everyone to weirdly look at him. ''What?''

''No need for the outbrust!'' Everyone replied.

''Okay so who gets who?'' Eunji asked.

''Well I think we should let Bomi have Mr.Lee!'' A Pink all laughed as they remembered how Bomi kissed Mr.Lee before.

''YA SHUT UP!'' Bomi was embarrassed.

''Why? You kissed him.'' Yookyung teased.

''Kiss?!'' Dongwoo asked. ''Woah Woah Woah now you're kissing other guys as well?''

''No no no!'' Bomi sighed. ''I mistakenly kissed Mr.Lee.''

''You what?!'' Dongwoo was shocked. ''Why?!''

''She thought Mr.Lee was you before she met you!'' Chorong laughed.

''You thought me and Mr.Lee were the same person?'' Dongwoo was confused.

''Aish I was eager to meet you and then my mind played tricks on me so your face was on his face and I mistakenly kissed him,thinking it was you.'' Bomi told.

''What?'' Dongwoo laughed. ''Were you that in love with me?''

''Er..Yeah!'' Bomi told. ''But I guess I've gotten more into you! I love you so much now!''

Bomi tightly hugged Dongwoo.

''YA Let me go.'' Dongwoo demanded.

''No!'' Bomi refused to stop hugging Dongwoo.

''What a weirdo.'' Dongwoo rolled his eyes.

''I want Mr.Im!'' Naeun told.

''Our PE teacher? What do you see in him?'' Myungsoo asked.

''What isn't there to like about him?'' Naeun asked back. ''He's so friendly,nice,caring,smart,has got an amazing body a--''

''So what?'' Myungsoo asked again. ''I got all those things too!''

''You and Mr.Im have no comparison whatsoever.'' Naeun pointed her finger to Myungsoo. ''Mr.Im is perfection while you are nothing!''

''Oh really?'' Myungsoo sarcastically laughed. ''I think I am! I can pretty much do anything perfectly.Challenge me at anything and I'll do that much better than you or your infactuation crush Mr.Im!''

''How arrogant!'' Naeun scoffed.

''Mr.Kwon!'' Eunji and Yookyung both shouted at once. ''WHAT?! HE'S MINE!''

''Ladies Ladies why fight over one married teacher when you can find another guy easily.'' Sungjong asked.

''Oh yeah?'' Eunji asked.

''Name one teacher that is better than Mr.Kwon?'' Yookyung asked as well.

''Well..there's...uhm....'' Sungjong tried to think.

''We're better!'' Hoya told. ''Us,Infinite boys are better than any of the teachers even Mr.Kwon!''

''Haha very funny!'' Eunji rolled her eyes.

''Yeah right!'' Yookyung sarcastically said. ''He's so hot and you guys...tsk you don't even have his body!''

''Body?! You serious?'' Hoya raised his eyebrow. ''We all have bodies hotter than your stupid Mr.Kwon! All you girls do is act all stupid in front of him to get his attention!''

''Pffttt no we don't!'' Yookyung argued.

''Oh really?'' Hoya scoffed. ''You sure did that Eunji.''

''YA!'' Eunji argued. ''Okay well I couldn't help it besides you do that in Mrs.Yoon's class as well.''

''Well it's because I can't help it as well.'' Hoya told.

''Same!'' Sungjong sighed. ''That Mrs.Yoon is a goddess.''

''I'd sure make her my girlfriend.'' Hoya smiled.

''Well you can't!'' Eunji argued.

''She's married!'' Yookyung stuck her tongue out.

''I think Mr.Young is cute.'' Chorong told.

''Pfftttt what?!'' Woohyun sarcastically laughed. ''Did I just hear that miss.man hater finds a man cute?!''

''Yeah you heard right.'' Chorong fake smiled. ''I just don't think he's that bad plus he seems to always want to make Myungsoo happy.''

''Oh please.'' Myungsoo rolled his eyes. ''I think Mr.Young wants me!''

''He always tries to talk to Myungsoo.'' Hoya laughed.

''Well I am handsome that everyone wants me!'' Myungsoo scoffed.

''Okay so we got two teachers.Chorong gets Mr.Young while Naeun gets Mr.Im so how about the others?'' Sungjong asked.

''Well I want Mr.Kim!'' Hayoung raised her hand.

''Pffttt MR.KIM?!'' Sunggyu was shocked. ''Out of everyone,you want that geek Mr.Kim?! Why?''

''Well he's cute!'' Hay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter