Chapter 9- I almost gave up on you that day...but then I remembered why I held on so long...

The Day When That Kim Jaejoong Nearly Killed Her, She Was Captured Into A Unbelievable Love Forever .

                                                                           Chapter.... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I pulled joongie down onto the warm chair he sat just before and eyed him carefully .....

"Please this is the last time...I'm guessing you may not want your sister-in-law to have a great life , I thought you cared for her , your the one always saying we need a smart neat guy for Bo but i guess not..."

" I know what your thinking but it's not going to work baby girl." glancing at Bo punching Jaejoong below his shoulder "they do seem to have fun, but he is not the type of boy suited for Boa."

"Give them a chance, it looks like they would be great for each other, remember Mrs Kim i met yesterday and guess what she said...."

Before i could finish speaking, I went to reach for the spicy rice cake seated next the kimachi , and pulled back a slice of spicy rice cake and ate fully in my awfully large mouth with some deeply fried fish , before i could let past a sound through my mouth , Joong threatened with a scary tone.

"Bomi , I know you like Jaejoong , but this time he's gone too far " His strong muscles grew broader when ever he was upset,and now he was dripping molasses.

"That's what you said last time," Bomi replied "And you like him too."

I put my hand towards his harder side of his face where his jaw was tightened so he wouldn't leash out on me as i was a fragile tiny woman.

"I don't understand it! training to be singer is the important thing in his life..... going sky-driving or clubbing with wannabe s ,why is he working so hard to screw up?." gleaming with fire as he picked up his knife and fork and scraped hard against the beautifully decorated china antique trying to cut the piece of nokdu which cut easily and ate with anger.

Boa and Jaejoong turned their heads towards the angered couples who just shot a pain voice at each other.They were both surprised as they never saw these ever fighting.

I pretended a fake laugh and ate the last piece of green beans that was stuck at the side of the plate...."It's alright kids you can start eating, nothing to worry about"

As they went back to eating and chatting like normal reality i scoffed up the courage to start speaking again.

I smiled sweetly. "You could probably answer that better than either one of us,since you were pretty big screwup until i came along."

 "You must have me confused with someone else"

I laughed,and Joong's glower gave away to the intimate smile that Boa and the kids witnessed a thousand's times before.Then his smile faded " If i didn't know him better , I'd think the devil was chasing him."

I chuckled once again and gave a peck on his ever so soft lips ....As he leaned in more trying to deepened the kiss without letting the other two beside the narrow table to see the immature couple setting a bad example as they couldn't be bothered to go to the room and kiss.

"I never expected to have such cute daughters with someone like you know..I thought i was going to marry the person my parents set me up with..."

  

( above pictures are when the twins were young!!)

 

"I was never going to let that happen....your only mine Bomi Kwon...my mine only.... I wouldn't even let god take you away " looking straight at her carmel eyes ...

" You caused me so much hurt with your ignorance you know!" turning my hand into a fist and hitting his chest gently which was covered with red but also hints of grey on the t-shirt " To the point where i couldn't bring myself to come near or hug you, you babo" Her husband caught her wrist and causally put it down next to her thigh and she felt like he was feeling her up.

"No matter how i think about it,when we went our separate ways through that time...It was difficult for me to love you know...I thought all the girls were the same but you proved me wrong "

He wrapped his arms around me , my body strengthen up and joongie started singing slowly  to the song that came out as i slowly moved to the music which joong more.

" I will slowly move closer, I will smile for you Baby girl, oh my baby girl yeah Even though I don’t seem to like it Eventually I will smile in the end Baby girl oh i know you want me too
Thump, thump my heart starts to flutter I keep only thinking of you
Even though I don’t say anything you know It’s because of you girl, You don’t know this girl
The more and more I look at you everyday......"

He whispered the last speech into my ear and carefully pulled my hair out of the side of my ears. It gave me the usual shivers when i was till about  young 19.

" Promise me you will stay by my side , you're my special baby doll , I love you " 

He gave my nose a tickle as i crumpled a facial expression which showed shock and touched in the same feeling as he pulled away from my closeness .

" Come and get me naughty girl i know your in front of me ,you know...were to find me...."

He stood up and straightened himself out and headed for the kitchen with a smirk on his face.

"Aish Joong , you stupid Dummy!" as i remembered that Boa and Jaejoong was here I trailed behind him hoping for to teach him a lesson.....I snorted and laughed in a similar way as Hyun Joongie was in a usual position.... he made me doubt cause i didn't know he was this XD


Visit: Cookie-Bits.Net

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry its not boa and Jaejoong chapter....

i know its boring sorry i would try to make it interesting as i done it very quick ...

Good night ,xx I'm very feeling hurt as i feel my fanfics is rubbish so subscribe and comment, and if it is tell me how to improve :D  

Has anyone heard Hyun joong new song lucky? i love it <3