♡ Chapter - 14 ♡ Pssh...

The Day When That Kim Jaejoong Nearly Killed Her, She Was Captured Into A Unbelievable Love Forever .

                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Chapter 14

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Jaejoong Pov -

* Yeahh.. i will just distract her with my y fox impression.. shes stupid..*

" Yah.. dont think you can fool me .." she said like she knew what was going through my uncontrolled mind.

" What .. sweetheart.. you think of me  like that? " I said looking at the floor while shifting towards the king size bed.

" Nu-huh.. you ain't sleeping in here.. N-E-V-E-R.. " she said.

" Y-E-S..? "

Immediately I turned around and started walking slowly towards the bed but then I had a brainwave. * if I cant sleep here.. then I will just sleep with her on the same bed...that counts right..?* I quickly ran toward's her and picked her up hearing a groan because she hit my chest , I could feel her whole chest on my chest  , I smirked while thinking of it.

" Sweetheart.. how will my baby son drink whens he is born " I said staring at her s.

" W-WHATT..? " then it hit her.

" Yah!! you ERT JERK!! " she struggled in my tight hold as she started hitting me with her soft hands.

" Hey hey.. sweetheart .. we going to do it sooner or later.. dont be so embarrassed.." i said close to her soft bud ear.

" Thats what you think.. you ecogotic jerk.. I cant believe you "

" Ooh.. believe me al-right " reaching the bed.

I kneeled while holding her onto the bed and dropped her hard onto the bed as her head hit the headboard.. * babygirl you deserve that.. dont feel so secure with me..*

" Jae.. " she slowly said in a going-to-be-angry voice

" Yeah sweetheart..? " I reached closer into her claimed space so I could feel her lukewarm breath.

I put both of my hands on each side of her head her silky hair that cascaded like a waterfall to her shoulders.

" dont..."

she closed her eyes and waited for 1 agonizing minute while opening her eyes to see me , my dark husky chuckle at her.

" disappointed sweetheart?.. I'm not going to be that guy .. ju-st yet.." i taunted her.

I pulled the pillow she was lying her head on fast so she would hit the bed and crossed my legs over her so I could lie next to her. " aahh this feels so good .. dont you think sweetheart?.." turning to see a raging lioness glaring at me.

" ouch.. you little.. " I glared up to see her breath-taking smile that made me almost forget the tormenting pain I was suffering from.

" I'm sorry sweetheart... your face suits better with the floor.. " she said harshly and covered herself with the sequined duvet which we were supposed to lie underneath.

* aish.. this girl is really testing my patience!..*

" hey!.. let me sleep with you.. your not even my type.. " I said hoping for her to believe my lie.

" I dont care that whether I am your type .. I am a girl.. "

" sweetheart.. the floor is brisk cold and you want your baby to get a cold.. let me sleep there.. " I pleaded.

" no"

"yes"

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"no" I glanced up to see whether she will say yes.

"No "

" Dammit women!.. I will sue you with my lawyer if I get a cold!!! "

" go ahead... baby " she said with confidence.

" I will tell hyung about you not treating your guest well.." I said to make her feel afraid.

" what the hell..' i am not treating you well because i wont let you sleep with me'.."

" yah whoes going to believe you.. your hyung loves me! " I said in my childish voice.

" fine we will see..! " stomping her feet like a little child.

Boa pov -

* Is he a monster!!!!? .. I cant stand him..*

" Bomi!!!.. this thing wont let me sleep and wants to sleep with me.. " I smirked thinking she will also think that is wrong too.

* yess! it will be my victory soon!!I'm sooo humiliating him hahah * i thought with a smug face.

" Bo.. i told Jaejoong, he can share a room with you.. you know that the other bedrooms are ready for renovation and you want our guest to sleep on the floor..? " she explained to me while holding a smile in herself.

* My VICTORY? DAMN ITS GONE DOWN THE DRAIN...i bet shes on it too.. how could they all betray me!!? *

" yes.. that jerk.. he must have planned all over this.." I mumbled not wanting to be heard.

" By the way me, Joong and the kids are going for 3 days to see about our passport issues...we are not taking you with us because Jaejoong might be alone.. dont make too much trouble.." she said the last phrase with a sly grin.

she walked away with her clothes neatly piled on top of each other.

" Now nobody can help you..."

I shivered hearing that voice and pushed him back so I could walk back to my room sulking.

I laid onto the bed with defeat in my eyes and I grumbled about how unfair it was, I waited for the sound for the monster to come lie beside me taking away my innocence.I turned around swiftly to check if he might have changed his mind.. I saw him so close that noses were already touching.

" sweetheart.. were you waiting for me..? "

" n-o-o.. and what are you doing.. move over there. "

" you know.. I can take you right now and nobody will say anything.." he said with his dark y voice and I fidgeted wanting to move away.He put his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to him with me struggling in his grasp.

" yah..!.. let me go " I said struggling in his tight hold again.

" I have got all the time in the world .. dont tire yourself out sweetheart " he said smiling with his evil grin.

I stopped struggling and just laid there in his arms, with my head under his chin and his chin on top of my head while my hands stuck straight to my side frozen.

He turned around to my side of the bed while glazing at me with his bright eyes ... * aahh why is he staring at me like that??! * I moved myself to face him confidently without realising my nervousness in my eyes because I suddenly felt very self conscious and stared through his dark liquid eyes trying to read him.

" What happened to the so called ' Thy palace? ' which is miraculously world famous"

" Yeah right...palace my ....we dont even have a working TV or a double bed to call it a palace at the start and you name it famous? " creasing my forehead " Are you really a crazy idiot or something?? "

" Why what happened?? "


" Well my parents had to leave for America without even telling me and my sister already moved away to this place with her lovely husband.. they were keeping it a secret that they owned the biggest company in Korea so i wont be spoilt.. so i was treated like a ordinary human being."

" So you can live up to my standard.. it wont be like in those dramas that my parents dont like poor people...and i have to protect you and whatever."

" nothings wrong with being poor..i survived just fine.. you spoilt jerk.."

" I swear someone needs to spank you "

" why don't you then "

" sure just show the directions and no screaming" his face filled with glee as his hand traveled down her flat stomach to..

" yah.. I was just joking around you ert jerk.." I slapped his hand away but he kept it there not even saying a word.

" pssh.. who said your ordinary!.. your spoilt.. poor girls will be kind and obey me "

"I'm a nice girl "a grin crept up my cheeks showing my cute dimples

"no your a brat!" he said in mocking tune.

slowly silence filled the atmosphere as nothing could be heard except the raindrops falling on the window....

" did you sleep yet.." i said while he put his fingers over my eyes hoping i would close them and held me tightly.

" sweetheart.. dream of me.." he kissed the top of my hair and drifted to sleep.

" pssh.. you'll be my worst nightmare." I mumbled hoping he didn't hear.

" I heard that.." he grunted and held me tighter making me breath heavier as I felt his heartbeat rhythm matching mine.

I tried to move away but the monsters hands were still there so I stopped trying..

" so what's your total loss story of getting kicked out by your own parents???.."

* this feels nice.. hes going to be my new gossip talking person at night. *

_____________________________________________________________

Silence..

" yah.. did you go to sleep yet?.." I patted him again

" yes.."

_____________

Silence..

" did you go to sleep yet? "

" I was going to.."

_________

Silence...

" did you go to sleep yet?"

" cant you see?"

"no its dark.."

_____

Silence....

" did --"

" yes! now shut up and sleep!! " although I couldn't see his anger I could feel his body vibrate against the bed making me shiver.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Somebody's getting angry.. but if someone was doing that to me..i will do something unharmful.. just kick.. :P

 

                           Pleaseeee Comment!!! and Subscribe .... ~~~~~~~~