Chapter 3 - ♫ ► ---- The First Meeting..---- ◄♫

The Day When That Kim Jaejoong Nearly Killed Her, She Was Captured Into A Unbelievable Love Forever .

                                                                     Chapter....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww i love this song !! i was listening it to all day they are so cutee!! they make me so happy ... so it might  not match with the chapter but i recommend you listen to it lol as you will fall in ;=D love with these cuties.Enjoy mwah to all :)

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked out of the door and smelt the fresh air which hit my cheekbones

* Agh its so relaxing...I just wish every day was like .....*

Then I saw two little tiny twin panda faces stuck to the car window waving and showing the elephant face i taught them last time... Joong oppa honked and drove past  and i saw the car vanish at the end of the road.

 

* I could have just gone on the car but i didn't want to be problem from all the concern i caused them , i will have a hole in my heart if they just fade away....I'll be stuck here all on my own trying to survive this cruel world , when i haven't even got the skills to live on my own and feel like a independent woman, cause i know i would never be read...

I know you all be wondering why i say so much about my burden to them i will tell you all about that at the right time...*

I was walking and kicking some stones to get rid of the boredom i was feeling.I bent down to pick up my gold button which just fell off my blazer while i was trying to fix my shirt .... waiting for the the traffic light to change.

And it was then I saw him when the traffic changed red.

*He looks like my childhood love Joongki the way his liquid eyes look at me *

A vision of boy babeness who was filled with sadness. He was coming out of the school gates at Yongnam Technology High School with his four friends.

Dark..Handsome..Perfect..A anime prince in a schoolboy's blue and white uniform, alive and coming towards me..... I suddenly felt shy and i held out my hand to see if he was alive...

                                                                       

*Aish why am i so lazy to even put my hair down so i could walk down in style but aniyo i had to put it in a ponytail because we had gym and i hated gym the worst !!!

My heart sped up ; it really did Boom Banga bang in my chest , it was beating like a drum and my stomach twisted as i watched him.*

I froze like an frozen ice cube *Omg whats happening??.. i never felt like this before.. Boa! be strong!!! *

They came closer to me while i stood in the freezing cold staring at him.... my heart was literally trying to get out..

He went past me but ..i could whiff his heavenly Cologne. He was talking to another boy beside him and they were laughing about how they accidently touched girls chest area !                 

* erts?? i could hear it loud and clear...what were they thinking*

 The other two were trying to wrestle each other to the ground....And a boy was reading a book named Children of the ... that was all i caught because his thumb was blocking the name...

* I bet all of them have a past but this one next to me had a another feeling which made me cringe ..they were so handsome.. *

"HEY WHERE ARE YOU TOUCHING??"

I tripped,yes me the clumsy Boa and touched the boy who i thought was Joongkie from my childhood.

*oh my! oh my! i TOUCHED HIS ! Just kill me and let me fade away into the air pleaseee* I blushed bright red and bowed ... running away to the bus stop.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh boy.. I knew girls were desperate to get me but this one is a bit insane eh?"Jaejoong smirked and glanced back at that shy running figure and his eyes looked amused.

* hmm..cute girl but why is suddenly my heart fluttering ...? because of her..no way? *

" Damn .. that girl was cute how she blushed red " Yoochun chucked. Jaejoong smacked his head.

"Ouch! what was that for.. hyung? " said Yoochun trying to resist a smile, and reaching for his " I suspect she really did want to touch your ... y ..... "

" dude?" shouting at Yoochun

" Hey come on.. the traffic light is almost changing" Junsu ears perked up and said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Omo omo wasn't that Kim jaejoong..? oh i hate him .. that pesky bastard .... i couldn't understand it. One of the things i most hate about my crush i mean my ex-crush now was that he was Kim Jaejoong.The jerk kinga of our school !! *

 Color flushed to my cheeks.

* It had to be that time that my best friend Sang-hee had to come waving at me to the bus stop.*

I turned around so she dosent see my face but she wrapped her arm around me and turned me around.

"Boa Thy ,you're blushing ... tell me whats happening " said Sang hee later when we got to bus seats.

"No,I'm not" i objected, although i could feel my face getting darker ... i knew Sang hee could read straight through me like i was translucent.Sang hee was lucky she hardly ever blushed because she hasn't found her right guy yet.

" Fine i am because..." *Shall i tell her???...please god please let something happen*

The bus stopped and it was time for them to get off. I got up and ran outside towards my school which was same school the anime prince went to.

" BOA YOU BETTER TELL ME WHATS GOING ON " shouted Sang-hee from the bus. Sang-hee ran after her.

I turned around and stuck her tongue out at Sang-hee while running backwards. I hit something with a muscled back.

" Oh my.. i am so sorry .. i wasn't looking where i was going" I bowed and started running again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong Mind -

* oh its that cute girl again.. fancy meeting her here.. i think she goes to this school*

" Hey hyung its that girl again.. why does she keep following you? " Changmin said.

" I think she goes to this school.. look at her uniform" Yunho said

I looked ahead and saw that her friend had caught up with her and were giggling about something. Her friend playfully slapped her and was talking.

" So come on, Jaejoong. tell us your secret," begged Changmin as we started walking again. " i need help"

" Yeah i agree.. you need help with plastic surgery" Yoochun said

" No secret" i said. I saw Seungyoon and her friend Jihoo were coming towards us trying to cause trouble.

" Hey Jae" she said in a low voice and gave a flirty look.

 

" Hi girls" I replied and gave her a y lip .... it sure made girls knees wobble.... i slightly arched an eye brow and turned back to changmin and the others .

* I dated both of them last year and  what do the girls call it now "so last season?? or something" but not at the same time of course because i would have never got away with it. *

" bye.." i said coldly and walked off without Changmin.

Changmin came running and put his hand around my shoulder. " They're watching " he said up close.

I shrugged and carried on walking. " Rule number one , my friend , never turn around. makes you look too keen.

" Oh right " said Changmin " I forgot -- treat'em mean to keep'em  keen."

" Shut up Changmin.. you never going to get a girl at this rate " Junsu said with a mock smile.

" Like if you got a girlfriend... maybe you will get one like one of those geeks " Changmin smirked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Hey you guys coming to the club tonight? " Yunho said

" It's likes our second home and we get to meet those y babes who grind against you" Yoochun said.

* Such a player.. he still into his os , he will never change*

"yeah yeah lets go, im getting fed up at this place" replied Jaejoong

They walk towards the canteen ( because they skip classes everyday)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey alligators whatcha all up to i hope you enjoyed this although  yoochun a bit creepy but he still cool! Thanks for reading and subscribe and write comments! mwah.. :D Haha definition of Dorks

◄◄ R e w i n d the good timesP l a y the memories
▌▌ P a u s e the dramaS t o p the hurting                            
►► F a s t f o r w a r d the sad times