Chapter 13 ~ Why Are You Denying This Attraction For Each Other ~

The Day When That Kim Jaejoong Nearly Killed Her, She Was Captured Into A Unbelievable Love Forever .


Thanks ever so much to

DontDenyOurR2Pi for the brilliant poster , its so beautiful

why not go and give a visit if you need a poster  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/63664/mehrong-poster-shop-poster

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                      Chapter 13

"What do you want? isn't it already late at night...people like me need extra sleep so please get out" replied Boa as she stared at the brown clock which was stuck to the thin wall.

"I want you..but you wont give it to me" i said standing behind her door while slowly locking the door while she is staring away.

" what?? i spoke politely but if you keep insisting then i would have to be RED BOA!!" she twirled around to show me her flushed cheeks and eyes filled with regret that he-will-go-down-as-i-get-my-hands-on-him.

" Red boa? pssh.." i chuckled causing me to fall onto the floor and clutching my stomach while glazing at her flushed cheeks making her look so innocent... "hahaha this is the funniest thing you said all afternoon"

" why you jerk.. do you want to try me or something "

" yeah.. all night long.." i whispered , not even listening to what she said while thinking about more important issues with my brother down there ^^.

" and you been talking rubbish all afternoon so get out you ert! "Boa started poking his chest signaling him to move as he stayed at that spot not even inching to move.

"i said move!!" her eyes flashed in anger like a raging bull that has just awakened her.

" stop it you tantrum kid .. if you want me to move you just have to say cutely..."

"Aish " * does this guy want to suffer under my hands..* "i don't know how to act cute or anything similar to it!" Boa crossed her arms perfectly against her chest frowning slighting showing her fade wrinkles forming near her forehead.

" well i guess I've to teach you, girls should always have a feminine side to them as that way guys can receive pleasure and amusement towards it ... and I'm not moving until you know the basic's"

" I'm sorry i don't have time to do cuteness at 1.00 am in the morning ... i will blame you if i get dark circles in the morning!.. you jerk!.. " she said while doing her famous glare at me.

" hmm..i have got all night.. sweetheart" i said smirking.

" It is almost sickening when i try to be all cutesy choozy-whuuzy " pouting towards me.

" not bad sweetheart.. try harder.." *your so cute when you pout like that* immediately she realized she was pouting and put a straight face on while sending lasers to me for the remark i said earlier.

" you know.. baby.. why are you denying this attraction for each other " i said swallowing hard as my brother down there ^^ is getting excited as i moved forward towards her.

" Jae.. don't.." she said while staggering backwards.

i moved using slow excruciating footsteps while swallowing hard and breathing heavily.

" don't come near me... " she said while grasping her bed sheet tightly over her chest , using her free hand to feel anything behind her as she walked backwards.

i stepped on her bedsheet trailing in front of her and she stopped while her eyes bored into mine. I took my strong yet gentle hands and slightly pulled her silky creamed bedsheet while she moved towards me.. tormenting me..

" mhmm.. " i pulled on the sheet while she stumbled towards my chest and gasping heavily while putting her hands around me for support.

" this feels more like it.. " i said staring at her beautiful creamy soft face.

" why are you staring at me like that.. i bet you think that i am beautiful? " she said tilting her face up to the ceiling.

" sweetheart.. your far from beautiful.. you should be lucky that your even hugging me ."

" Yah.. lucky my .." i pulled back from  his tight hold and kick his private ^^. ( A/N : i will change the ^^ into the real word when we get to that bit coz boa kinda awkward with the word.. lol.. till then wait my darlings.. ;) )

" yah!.. don't blame me when we cant have kids!! " i groaned and fell to the hard floor on my knees making faint dirt back on my cashmere jeans.

( A/N: hes wearing this... ok?.. now i shall stop talking.. :) )

" before that.. i will get married to some random guy that my parents will suggest.. so don't worry about me.." she said while smiling evil at me.

" hey..? what about me..? " i pouted sadly while turning my moist eyes on.

" live alone until 40 .. if i don't find somebody to marry or love.. i will come find you.. ok? " she patted my soft hair and started walking towards her cashmere brown door.

" What?.. sweetheart i ain't waiting for you.. before your 17th birthday.... we will.."

" yah! shut up!!.. blah blah " she closed her ears with her soft gentle hands.

i smiled at her childishness and started walking towards her.

" i haven't got a room .. and hyung said chose any room you like and sleep there." i said in her ear as i moved one of her hand from her ear.

" yah.. don't even think about it jerk.. this rooms occupied! " she said glaring at me again.

" hmm.. i see there is some extra space over there and i am sure the owner don't mind .. "  i said while i bit her ear slowly until it turned red.

"Ouch! it's hurts , what are you trying to do chop my ears off..."

"i will provide you a new one , would you let me chop it off??" Slowing a sly smirk faded across my eyes

"are you crazy or something you bastard."

" people always told me that I'm crazy... i think i know why now"

" are you trying to mock me or what?" she asked

" of course not " my eyes brightened with full of joy.

"that's why you're a dumb fox "

" I can be a y fox" putting a my finger on my lip in a seductive way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers!.. so hows your weekend going??..

luckily i got into the zone today and wrote a chapter... whoo!! right? lol

ok i hope you enjoy this chapter.. i pinky promise you that the next update wont take so long to write since i am a nice person.. i will update it soon!!! :) Thank you ever so much for the subscriptions and comments!!!~~~~~

Today’s GIF of the Day features JYJ’s Jaejoong with his hand-made binoculars! (lol, get it?) It’s From DBSK’s upbeat and scenic-ly gorgeous music video for Japanese single, “Summer Dream.”  at the top.Such a cute pose, and when I first watched it, I kept rewinding to this part over and over. I miss those days…