Chapter 5 -So what if he is the hottest guy at your school? its the way he treats you that counts!

The Day When That Kim Jaejoong Nearly Killed Her, She Was Captured Into A Unbelievable Love Forever .

                                                                              Chapter.... ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Listen , Please if you like the songs i choose please say so!!! Comment giving me ideas to improve!!  I happy to hear

if you like  to read quiet please just ignore this okkkkaieee>? * Gives Cookies* AH lOL ;p

 

Yoochun turned back to the person he caught and looked into the dark innocent eyes.She was breathing so gently... he toke his hand near which felt so funny like if had pins and needles ,but he still kept his other hand on her waist...

"Woah what have we got here ... I thought you were one of the teachers ..... but something ier came along" commented Yoochun with his fingers tracing her lips slowly.

"Just get off me i don't need your explanation, who do you think you are .. like you can just grab a women like that and even without telling me.... i was scared coz of you !" snapped Sang-hee

" So what's your name ...Mrs Scardy cat ... i cant call someone so pure something like that can i? " said Yoochun he laughed with an evil edge.

She convinced herself that she will keep silent which will be for the best ... but no.. she blurted out "Its not Mrs scardy whatever it is ...It is Sang-hee , why?,stop it! i don't want your ing filthy hand over my lips" said Sang-hee trying to reach for his hand.

"So you are not that  strong for a women as i thought... But you sure got a feisty personality "he grabbed her hand and put it over his chest "We both know what we really want to d--o "

Before he could walk off he whispered sweetly in her ear "i like you like that...Im leaving for now" and bit her earlobes softly and swiftly went towards Jaejoong's disaster.

She glared at him as she froze there at the spot trying to get her breathing back to normal *Ommo , did i just hear that right? i think i know what he was trying to say ... Oh ! *

Junsu tried to close Changmin mouth but it just wont close ... * I mean we were all suprised who would have thought?? *

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Jaejoong and Boa in the canteen -

" So we meet again for the third time eh? " with his eyes amused " I thought this would be the end that you would come again but then again you suprise me by the second."

She kept silent as long as she can take this awkward position once again.

"You not going let me hear your addicting voice once more?" said Jaejoong pleading for a single sound.

"A-actually we haven't met three times ... have we?" thinking deeply

*Three times?? i only touched his .....what is he talking about?? has his mind gone lunatic?? * As my mind wanders.. flashes of the kiss scene came into my mind.. * AISH! did i just kiss a  ing jerk? my life is destroyed how am i suppose to marry now .. i suppose i will have to marry him?* 

But my conscience kept confusing me... 

*The way he touched my lips .. he ruined my innocent lips.. it made my first kiss special.. , arghh what am i thinking you shouldn't think like that what would your future husband think,* unconsciously she was touching her lips.

"Think carefully.... what about near the school entrance" questioned Jaejoong trying to resist his y smile

*I never thought a person so clumsy would land in my arms, its feels like i need to protect her because shes too fragile and defenseless*

* The way shes touching her lips is making me go crazy!! My hormones are insane, why cant i see anyone else ??Its all blurry expect her, the way she breathes so tender and mild just melts my heart.*My mind wanders back into reality *i see her soft hair covering her face.. how come i want to move it.. *

He gently brushed her silky hair out of her clean face and placed it behind her ear.

* Ommo!! was it him that i bumped into?!!.. why did i do that!!? You clumsy Boa!*

" I don't know what your talking about? " but she knew exactly what he was saying " maybe you are just misunderstanding.... now if you excuse me i have to leave..." said pleasantry as she could, 

Boa tried to get up but his arms were firmly secured around her tiny waist. Her face was sure getting hot..

* What's wrong with him.. hes trying to act all sweet.. I'm getting drawn in.. NO WHAT ARE YOU THINKING BOA!! IS THIS WHAT YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?*

" I haven't got to know you yet.. and you already want to leave?"asked Jaejoong smugly , making his hand near the hook of her bra.

" Aish this guy!" glaring straight through his eyes.

"What??... stop making a fuss" commented jaejoong smirking..

"YAH! i don't need your permission to tell you when i need to leave.." Boa said coughing up some courage and staring into his fierce eyes. " Yeah thats it i don't need to tell you.... " said Boa getting quieter.

" Well .. lets see this morning you didn't get my permission when you grabbed my " Jaejoong smirked.

" Aah that i was stretching for my daily exercise when you put your stupid got in the way... Its stick out way to much" said Boa sneakily trying not to glance at his eyes , she was turning from pink to red.

"That explains everything, why you were standing still like you saw a ghost and dumbfounded and just because my sticks out? "chuckled at her from her blushing madly, her heart felt lighter suddenly,

" My sticks out to you? you dirty girl.. you were staring??"

"WHAT!" screamed Boa.

*Just get me out of here please Sang-hee i hope you come to my rescue... and oh no wheres Sanng-hee??...has a some dirty cr-reep kidnapped her again?* biting her nails nervously.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not wanting to stare at him again.. she  looked down to see his toned abs.. she blushed madly.. she gasped and putting her hand on .
Not wanting to touch him, so moved making them both 1 centimeter apart.

"Oops ...im so-rr-r-y ..." I accidently....commented Boa going quieter as each minutes went past her face turned purple.

"I don't think this was a accident to me ? you hitting on me? as you are here so close to me shall we try that kiss one more time to see if it was real " holding on to Boa's soft arm.

" WHAT!!!????? WHAT ARE YOU THINKING.. YOU ERT! " shouted Boa at the top of voice ,struggling to escape

" You know what i am thinking.. "Jaejoong grinned with absolute pleasure from seeing her blush.

Boa didn't say anything and just stared at his " incredible eyes" Boa started looking very nervous.

He noticed the change in her and looked away from her s to her eyes trembling with fear.

* Is she scared of me?.. *

" Aha surprised from my abs?.. i saw you looking at them... it will be easier than i planned.. " Jaejoong said trying to make her more scared.

Suddenly her eyes were getting moist with her tears...

* I am going to .. break down.. i am so scared...*

Her eyes started dropping tears... her tears landed on his face.

His smile turned into a frown, he hated seeing woman crying or hurt...as he promised.. he would never make a girl cry from his fault. " Hey don't cry.. im not going to do anything.." he said smoothly.. wiping her tears with his thumbs.

He slowly loosened his grip at her and helped her get up.

Boa stood up trying to get her now forming puffy eyes to normal when she lost her feel of balance on her knees.. Jaejoong caught her before she could fall and wrapped his hard hand around her waist.

"You know your the only girl , who didn't close their eyes.." smirked Jaejoong glancing at boa.

as they walked towards Yoochun and the others...
                                                                             They sure were flabbergasted!

"Do you have a death wish or something?"answered boa

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Thanks for reading my fanfic i hope you subscribe and comment! :) i hope you liked this chapter .. sorry i didnt update yesterday.. too much HW.. :/ but i will update in less than 3 days!! :D