Chapter 17 - I Know...Someway...Somehow...We'll be Together

The Day When That Kim Jaejoong Nearly Killed Her, She Was Captured Into A Unbelievable Love Forever .

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Boa POv

I took his hand waiting for his most treasured love that would come along with it. He spinned me around as I stared into his beautiful eyes that addicted me like a drug as I could only see the devil.

He stared deeply into my eyes and our passionate love burned through our souls as I stopped and walked closer to smell his heavenly scent that would keep my mind happy for a while.

He draped his hand over my waist so gently like I was so fragile and would break underneath his rough touch and pulled me closer while my heart beat so fast that it might have exploded into a million pieces.

This couldn't be happening.. not yet..

I glanced up to see the devil that stole my soul knowing that being with him is wrong but.. he is a exception.

I glanced up to see the devil that has captured me and trapped me as I looked at him with my shining eyes big and beautiful hoping that something might blossom in our relationship. He leaned in closer...

Its so close.. and closer so close baby!

I pouted my lips into a kissing shape and made kissing noises as I imagined his lips on mine.

jae's kiss will be solid and warm on my lips for i had dreamed for this moment .. what!

I heard someone laughing and opened my sleepy eyes to see him smirking next to me and staring into my eyes determined to make feel like I am going to disappear into the ground!

aaaaaiish!!  " What?.. can someone not pout in the morning.. its my morning routine!" I said sleepily while feeling stupid on how I behaved.

" Mhmm.. really?" he said intrigued with my blushing face.

" Pshht i don't think people like you would understand it.." I said annoyed and pushed him away while rushing into the bathroom.

omigosh.. I am so "dumb".. just let the ground swallow me up.. 

I stared at the mirror to find me with a faintly red blushed face  and my hair in a total mess. 

Great something else he would make fun of..

I regretted it immediately and slapped my both cheeks for being so stupid like that and careless.

" Oi miss pouty!.. have you finished with your embarrassment phrase?.. " smirking knowing that this will come in use later.

" What are you talking about? "I said in my high tone that came out when I got embarrassed and pressed my ears against the door to know whether he was still there.

" Just open the door " knowing that she was listening on the other side of the door. " and take your ear from the door"

I dreaded it but I guess I have to..I opened the door to see him walk in like he owned the place.

" ahh excuse me!.. I need to use the shower." I stood on my tiptoe and tapped his shoulder knowing he would turn around.

" Go and use it then" he said not bothered while he opened the toothpaste and started brushing.

Author POv

" What! with you in here.. the cheek of this ert! " she said outraged as she understood that he still didn't get it.

" Fine I will move.." he said not looking at her eyes and getting annoyed that she was still disturbing him.

" Good.. your being the gentle man for a change.."she smiled and felt warmth inside. "well??" she asked expecting him to get out so she can shower.

 He moved to where the toilet was in the far end of the luxurious bathroom and started brushing his teeth while looking in the mirror on the small drawer on the wall with her stickers on.

" What!.. ARE YOUR CRAZY?.. we are not even married!" she said growing angry that he took the matter like it didn't matter at all.

" If you want.. we can get married.." he said unbothered and started brushing his teeth more slowly.

" thats it!.." she finally lost my self control.

" out out out!!" she put her hands on his shoulder and turned him around, turning him face towards the door, he looked confused as she led him out..

Boa POv

I closed the door rashly and I could hear him muttering something stupid over the door.

" What about me cleaning my teeth?"

" I am sure someone would be nice to lend you their bathroom.." I rolled my eyes knowing that he cant see me, while putting my hand through my silky hair knowing that his nuisance would be over for sometime.

" You little--" he screamed with anger as he felt like he did nothing wrong.

What is it with these girls.. what did I say?

" blah blah blah.." she screamed while taking off her clothes so she can rest for a while in the bath without him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Hey my wonderful ppl.. i'm so sorry that this chapter might be too short but in a week ..

its going to be my holidays!! yayayayayaayay!

so please forgive me and give me nice comments...

& subscribers.. idm :P