--♥-- Chapter 7 - Argggh Jaejoong!...--♥--

The Day When That Kim Jaejoong Nearly Killed Her, She Was Captured Into A Unbelievable Love Forever .

                                                                   Chapter.... ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I moaned inside his mouth as I felt him smirk with what he heard , his eyes glistened glazing at me, I didn't know what I was doing but that sound that I produced was not real! It had to be .....

Jaejoong Pov

Time went past... as I opened my eyes to see her luscious lips.. looking red and rosy.

I pulled back from her soft lips to see her eyes still closed and her fragile body slumped against the wall. Tremors swept over her sensitive skin as I began to trail my fingers over her ribs to her navel, her stomach,gliding over her hipbones as my thumbs caught the elastic on her underwear

Her skin quivered as my jaw scraped her cheek. I took a shaky breath

" Yah....are you so amazed at my kiss.. that you don't want to get out?? " I said, tapping her stomach, giving her a dark, husky chuckle.

She opened her eyes fiercely as if she was angry and glared at me, then grew uncomfortably conscious that both of us where so incredibly close.

" WHAT THE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING??" she shouted at me, in her breath.

" Kissing? You were making too much noise..I had to do something... " I asked smugly. "You got bunny on your .."

" What if there is? arggghh!.. your so annoying..! " she said stamping her feet.

I straightened and rubbed my fingers over the front of her underwear,making her shiver as I gave the little bunny a pat.

" Just wondering "

"They were a present from Bomi...A surprise"

"They sure surprised me" I smirked in shock .

I realized that she was still half and looked at her delicious body from the side of my eyes...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boa Pov

* I can't believe him!!.. how dare he ask me that !!!??! he so annoying , popping up whenever he has the chance, he is so cocky and...the next thing he is going to ask me get down ! *

His dark brown eyes chilled my bone as he kept staring at me .. but not straight at me but... i looked down to see he was staring at my s!!

* WHAT A ERT!! Was he born a ert, how did i  have a crush on him? *

I crossed my hands over myself covering me and glared at him. " You gross ert.. where are you looking at?? and move..! you need to get out of here.. i need to shower unlike someone.." i jabbed him with my elbow

" In fact if you haven't realized that i got here first but..." he smirked  and looked down at me"lets shower together if you insist..." rubbing against his elbow where i wounded , Jaejoong half expected her to kiss her soft fist

" W-wh--at are you t--rying to say?.." I blushed madly, stuttering every single word.

* Damn it.. even though i wear pale make up.. my face goes so red that it like a piece of cherry.. and he is happy that he got this effect over me!.. WHY GOD? *

He chuckled unexpectedly and started to move towards me * What is he doing... is he trying to die today? *

"Yah, w-hat are you doing , dare come forward.. i have a black belt in kung fu! "

$ - sadly through my childhood my sister insisted i learn kung fu , so if a creep comes and harasses me.- $

* I remember the time when i beat all those boys from my school who tried to touch me..* she turned her leg right up in the air with her fingers in a weird position.

It was pure mischief that made him go on " I know .. what your thinking.. but i came to take the phone next to you.. " He said trying not to laugh as he dodged her position,and took the phone that was laying in the soap rack.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Realizing my mistake... I looked at the floor and i could feel my face getting heated.

There was an unmistakable twinkle in his eyes.Boa gritted her teeth;he's just winding you up , stay focused I told myself.You wont do anything inappropriate.

"Ah about that , anyone would have thought that...." I finally admitted,blinking my eyes for a couple of times as i looked down for a bit before....

* He had finally defeated me , after i tried so hard! , not fair. I'm like the dumbest idiot in the world  *

He toke his eyes of his phone and stared at her " Not anyone but you could have thought something so silly but surely it could be possible for it to happen , you stupid idiot "

I didn't move and fiddled with my fingertips , stealing quick glances at him.

"Stupid bastard " i mumbled looking down avoiding his gaze.

"I heard that" Jaejoong smiling unrepeatably.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He leaned against the wall looking straight at me again, looking intense .

* what is he doing?.. isn't he gonna get out?? *

" umm.. aren't you going to go now??.. " i said slowly looking up at him.

" hmm.. yeah.. " he said getting out of the shower, making his way to the door but before he gave me peck on my lips, i wiped my sweet lips, disgusted he keep's kissing me!

He turned back and said " We will meet again..theres no point in avoiding me.. " winking.. he went out. * what is he thinking!!..i really don't like him!.. why is he here anyway??..*

I the shower and frowned. After finishing i put on a towel around my body and opened the bathroom door when i saw him sitting on my bed...soon my frown turned into a smile

I tipped sneakily over hoping that he don't see me but i saw his eyebrow's twitch up amused..watching me while i crossed over to the closet room.

It felt like a century as i walked slowly trying not to trip and i got changed in the closet room while i was biting my lip nervously.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Why is he still there?..i don't want to see him again... GOD!.. should i go out or should i stay here while he goes??..*

I waited for 5 minutes inside... putting my head on the door to see if he as gone..

*Ok i think hes gone!!.. GO GO!! *

I opened the door and walked out when i saw him.. * Again??...Damnit God!!.*

" At last.. don't you have common sense?..do you know how much time i waited for you.." he said

" i never told you to wait for me .. did i ?? " i answered while going out the door avoiding his blocking.

" Hey idiot... wait.." catching up to me with gentle .

" WHAT NOW??.." i said annoyed.

" I noticed that you don't like me???.. "

" wow!.. you only noticed that now.. " i sighed

" Well you better start liking me cause I'm staying here for a while!.. " he smirked and his eyes curling into a y dance.

" WHAT .. ARGGGHH ..NO!! " i stood frozen while shouting at him.

He smiled in victory and went downstairs.

" Bo!!..Please stop shouting.. some people here are on the phone.. " Hyun joong shouted.

" sorry.. " i said smiling sweetly. * Damn you Kim Jaejoong.. i cant believe i had a crush on you!..*

" Hey missy..don't take too long.. dinners ready!!.. " Jaejoong said while smirking at me. " We all are waiting for you, people are hungry! Me especially...."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Jae...i bet you dancing in happiness now that you beat boa!! XD